Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 27 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 27 2017
● General: Most people probably wouldn't believe it, and your secret is definitely safe here, but you actually become quite emotional sometimes -- which is happening today, by the way. In your sign's case, the current celestial movement will activate a conflict between home and career. You've felt this coming for a while, so you won't be surprised when it actually arrives. You might even be glad it happened -- once it's over, of course.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Money isn't funny to most people, but today you'll be able to broach the topic of a raise in a lighthearted and charming manner. Work it! Your humor is your best asset when it comes to getting ahead.
● Finances: Making money used to be so easy, and now you have to defend every penny. But that's a creative way to motivate yourself. Think of your finances as your castle and start digging a mote.
● Love: What's all the fussing and fighting about? Bring a much-needed sense of calm to a potential lover's frazzled energy. Save the day with a sense of perspective and a can-do attitude that makes mincemeat out of the fracas.
● General: It's not easy to go out into the real world when you're feeling like this -- especially since you rarely ever feel anything close to these emotions. Well, if there's any way you can, you really should take some time off from anyone and everyone you don't feel like being around. You'll only be cranky with them if you force yourself, and what would that accomplish?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Is someone sending you subliminal messages during a meeting? Well, it's possible, but it just might be your imagination. No more reading sci-fi before bedtime for you!
● Finances: You just can't seem to attract the cash. Are you less a snake charmer than you used to be? Of course not. You couldn't cajole it out of a basket even with the most powerful of flutes, but don't stop trying.
● Love: Singletons make a real connection in the unlikeliest of places, so make sure you say 'yes' to any and all invitations. If you and a recent date have been feeling semi-detached, you'll both experience a renewal of interest.
● General: As if you hadn't had enough from your dear one, now your friends are complaining. They want to see you and they haven't, and they're starting to whine about it. At length. Oh well. At least they care -- so take care of the situation. You have absolutely no good reason for working overtime today. Get out of there and indulge your friends.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Have you thought about joining a professional association or taking a work-related class? You never know what kind of valuable contacts you could make. It's a good time to branch out and see what other resources you can tap into.
● Finances: Bills, calculators, debts -- it's all piling up and creating chatter in your head. You need a way to clear your thoughts and refocus on the details. Only then will you start making money again.
● Love: There's nothing you love more than witty repartee, and the zingers flying between you and a certain someone are certainly worthy of a screwball romance. There's a possibility this chemistry isn't just mental.
● General: After weeks of being nice to everyone around you, regardless of whether or not they deserved it, you're just about ready to let your true feelings be known. The current celestial movement is setting off a very powerful meeting of astral influences, which can't help but inspire you to open your mouth and let your thoughts and emotions pour out. That means the good ones and the not-so-good ones. Ready or not...
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: A friendly hello will keep valuable networking connections alive and well. So take some time today to send out a few short emails to your favorite ex coworkers. Where are they? What are they up to? Do they have any good leads?
● Finances: You need to clean up your own fiscal mess, but don't take that in a bad way. It won't be as hard as it seems if you let yourself be analytical about it. It's a good day to make some financial plans.
● Love: When it comes to romance, it's important to never say never. Closing yourself off doesn't help. Be patient and remind yourself that the things worth doing right are worth waiting for -- especially when it comes to love.
● General: You're bored, and things get ugly fast when that happens, don't they? Well, if you hadn't already thought of it, consider that the problem might be you aren't as enthusiastic as you used to be about your work. If that's the case, and you've been mulling this over for a while, do some investigating. See if you can't find something that better suits who you are right now -- not who you were when you started.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're valuable and it's high time people understood that. Make sure you're connected, or the writing will be on the wall. Everyone from the CEO to the people in facilities deserves to know you, and you'll be glad to know them, too.
● Finances: Everyone is being more thrifty and conservative than usual, and it's going from the top down. Let the trickle down effect reach you. Start by coming up with a budget and sticking to it.
● Love: Feeling frisky? That's no surprise. A bright-eyed, bushy-tailed energy is coursing through you. It'll be impossible to keep you in one place, so make sure you find a crowd. You excel at mingling and flirting.
● General: You're hitting it off splendidly. It's going so well, in fact, you're thinking of asking your new flame to do an instant replay of tonight -- tomorrow night. Oh, go ahead. At this point, they've sent you enough positive signals to let you know it's not your imagination. You're really connecting. What do you have to lose? And, more importantly, what do you both have to gain?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: The stars are all about altruism today, and that goes double for you. So if a work friend needs a hand, lend them some help without a second thought. They'll come through for you in a pinch.
● Finances: Small details make a big different in your day. You can't do much about your portfolio, but you can balance your checkbook, for instance. Even little projects are achievements.
● Love: Be on the lookout for social schedule overload. It's tough to say 'no' when so many great opportunities are coming your way, but remember that you can't take advantage of any of them if you're nuts from stress.
● General: You might be feeling emotional, wistful, nostalgic -- and extremely romantic. That's no coincidence, and it's not going to change. This time out, you're also going to be full of energy, and quite ready to take off in pursuit of the one you adore. Better dress warm. Who knows where the chase will lead -- and who cares? It's sure to be fun under the moonlight.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: A body in motion tends to stay in motion. And your moving body will also mean a much less grumpy mind, so get active. At lunch, why don't you go for a walk, visit a local bookstore or go to the gym?
● Finances: Even if you're meticulous about something like balancing your checkbook, there's no way you could have gotten a grip on all the details in this financial picture. You'll have to give yourself a break and take a loss, all in one gulp.
● Love: Have some questions when it comes to love? Of course you do; doesn't everyone? Specifically, you have questions about a current romance that triggers some feelings about a situation that you thought was over and done with.
● General: Things have been going so well that you're beginning to wonder if you're not missing something. Well, you can relax and stop that now. Life has been smooth lately because you've put in your time and worked hard to make it so. The least you can do is spread a bit of the wealth around. Take a dear one out for a special, memorable evening -- and don't be afraid to do it up.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Yeah, you're tearing through work faster than the speed of light, but you might want to pace yourself before you burn out entirely. Take advantage of your edge and leave early for once. You definitely deserve it.
● Finances: It's time to get back to the basics, like planning ahead. There's no more room in your budget for impulse buys. So if it's not on your list, cross it off the one that flashes before you.
● Love: You two have much to offer each other. Just make sure that this cooperative celestial influence doesn't make you too accommodating, or else you could end up harboring a little resentment later. Be honest about what you need.
● General: You're totally distracted and unable to think about anything but a certain someone. Yes, they have you good. It's even interfering with your work, which doesn't usually happen since you're the foremost expert on multitasking. Oh well. Do all the daydreaming you like. Even when you're not totally focused, you can do twice the work of anyone else.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Don't launch a million projects and expect someone else to handle the minutiae. Sure, you're pretty valued around here, but it's not like you're immune to the day-to-day stuff. Don't forget to carry your own weight.
● Finances: Some fees make sense, and others drive you crazy. But whatever their excuse for existence, don't waste your breath trying to get them off your bills. No one is budging today.
● Love: The stars are beefing up your social agenda. Almost overnight, you go from having empty email and no voicemails to having a flurry of messages. Several cuties are just dying for you to accompany them to the latest fiesta.
● General: The current astral alignment inspires romance and you'll be very receptive to this energy. This one will be especially amorous for you and might even inspire you to say or do something that will leave you passionately connected (or reconnected) -- on a long-term basis. What a great story this will make for the kids -- and the grandkids. Oh, and the people who will introduce you and feel justified to gloat publicly.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Take the egos off the table and figure out a common objective for the project or company. It's better than bickering. You'll be surprised at how easy it is to find a solution when you're all working toward the same goal.
● Finances: Better late than never. When you do your research, you'll find some facts you wish you never knew. That's what the word 'sell' is for, so don't hesitate to say it.
● Love: Relationships with true potential become more central to your life. The stars emphasize the urge to merge. Feeling a little scared? That's normal. Don't let it prevent you from moving toward something good, though.
● General: Your gift of gab is running on high now. That means you've probably got quite a parade of fans hovering about, wanting to ask for a bit of your time. Unfortunately for them, you only want to spend your time with one particular person. Don't try to be generous, and don't think about going on any charity dates. Be with the person you want to be with. Period.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your cheerful good nature puts everyone in agreement with you, even on the thorniest office topics. Start trolling for new courses to take. Sitting still is moving backward at this point, and you have too much promise for that.
● Finances: Cover the details before you buy. Otherwise, once you own, the devil may emerge. Everything you need to know is beneath the surface, so dig in as deep as you can.
● Love: You're torn between two potential sweethearts. One seems safe. The other could be something wild. Believe it or not, your options could actually include much more than these two. Maybe you should dream bigger.
● General: Been thinking lately about a whole new career? Or maybe about turning your hobby into a part-time source of cash? Well, today's astral alignment will be only too happy to help you get the show on the road. Think about what you love to do and about how you might be able to turn it into a marketable service or product. You may not be the next Martha Stewart, but you'll be having fun -- and earning a couple of extra bucks while you're at it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: What were you really put here on this earth to do? Have you thought about your career lately, or are you content with just a job? Maybe it's time to put some big questions out to the universe and discover your true purpose.
● Finances: You won't have a chance to figure things out later. You need to know all the facts beforehand. If you don't, then chalk this one up as a missed opportunity, but don't bite.
● Love: Romance can be a lot like buying shoes. Sometimes, no matter how great a certain style looks, it's just not a great fit on you. If a crucial factor is missing from the equation, you can't force it. Let it go.