Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 26 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 26 2017
● General: You wish a certain situation would end already, but it's barely just begun. You've just about had it with this new role as peacemaker/mediator/negotiator at work. You didn't ask to be put in this position, after all. And you're still feeling pretty cranky with one of your coworkers, so it won't be easy to put that aside either. Try to pass the responsibility to someone who's better suited for the job at the moment.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Balance: It's not just for gymnasts and ballerinas. Have you looked at your work-life situation lately? Are you seeing enough of your family and friends? Do you have hobbies? Are you exercising? Think about it.
● Finances: It's not instantaneous combustion or anything closely resembling it, but your finances are finally heating up. Have a great day, and make the most of this cosmic flare.
● Love: Okay, it's true that mother doesn't always know best, but a piece of folksy, homespun advice hits home when it comes to love. Even though you may not like the source, you can't deny how accurate the homily is.
● General: Approaching you isn't easy, even for the bravest of souls. The person who's currently interested may be having a difficult time transitioning from secret admirer to charming suitor. You know exactly who this is, so if you're interested, let them know you're available -- and when. And what kind of food you like. If you're not, give them a break. Start chatting about an imaginary sweetheart when they're in the vicinity.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It's a good day today -- not too hectic. Meet a friend out for lunch -- the two of you can use the time to plan your next adventure. They'll also need your help for a small favor. Offer your services enthusiastically.
● Finances: A financial squeeze might drive some to engage in power struggles, but not you. Your alliances are as long term as your investments, and they each add equal value to your life. Tip your hat to yourself and to them.
● Love: The celestial pens are highlighting love and romance. And it's all for you, you sexy thing. If a relationship needs a little perk or you're still on the lookout for the right mate for you, the stars have a big treat in store.
● General: Your friendships are very important to you now. You've just recently had the chance to see how valuable you are to your close friends, and how very much they respect you. That's a good feeling -- it's how strength in numbers is found. So indulge yourself. Explore new groups. Become involved with people you've always wanted to know better. Then introduce the new folks to your current gang. Everyone wins.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You've become a superhero to that helpless coworker who just can't seem to get the hang of things. Although you'd like to give them a piece of your mind next week, your help is more valuable than your criticism.
● Finances: You thought ahead, and now you get to see your ideas put into action. That's right, the sensible investments are paying off. Not in a big way, but that's just what you anticipated.
● Love: Look at areas in your love life that generate lots and lots of conflict. Next, figure out what you could be doing to bring the anxiety level down to the minimum. Even the smallest action is a step in the right direction.
● General: You're wearing your heart on your sleeve, for one and all to see. So absolutely nothing that crosses your mind will be a secret to others, even if you actually want it to be. Well, not to worry. At least you won't have to pretend to be nice to someone who's gone out of their way to aggravate you. Give them one good glance and stalk off. It's rather freeing, isn't it?
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Have you been worried you're not meeting your boss's expectations? Don't. Anyone could have made the mistake you made last week. Your supervisor holds no grudges against you, and they are eager to get you back on track.
● Finances: You're no bargain basement shopper, and spending money as if you were is outrageous! Don't get all bent out of shape. You might be tempted to shop above you station, but just make sure you can afford it.
● Love: Not only are you ready to tackle all of the tasks on your schedule, but you're ready to solve all the world's problems too. Go ahead and tend your own garden first before moving on to anyone else's plot of land.
● General: You've never been known for waiting to buy something until it was on sale. Basically, you'll head out to get what you want the moment you set your sights on it -- and not a second later. So if a certain someone out there in the world has been on your mind lately, but lives more than a hop, skip and a jump away, you won't be willing to let a pesky thing like thousands of miles get in the way. Good for you. Get on a plane!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: People who seem enthusiastic about your ideas might have ulterior motives. Look beneath the surface in an awkwardly worded email or a clumsy conversation. What were they really saying? The truth may surprise you.
● Finances: Don't look for this time to be one of big achievements. That doesn't mean you won't have anything to show for yourself, but unfortunately, your accomplishments will run parallel to you profits.
● Love: You really are a most desirable creature, but even the stars can't help you if you insist on believing all of your own press. Keep that ego under control around romantic prospects and trot out your more modest side.
● General: If you've been sharing bills, taxes, and a checkbook with someone, now's the time to take a look at that situation again. All may be well -- but then again, it's a good idea to keep your eyes open for mistakes. If you're going to be that financially intimate with someone, you need to know that they can handle it. And if you find that they can't, there's nothing wrong with amicably separating that part of your life.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: The details are driving you crazy today -- everything has to be checked and then double-checked. You'd just love to charge ahead and get it done, but you know you can't. Slow and steady wins the race.
● Finances: You can't be too flexible these days. With changing budgets and a shifting economy, staying rigid would sink you. That said, don't bend when it comes to helping others.
● Love: Unrealistic goals and perfectionism are two things to toss overboard when it comes to looking for a relationship. They're just ballast that weigh you down and keep you from seeing the true potential of a situation.
● General: You regard a certain higher-up as more than a mentor -- to you, they're almost family. If you need them now, as you have in the past, all you really have to do is ask. They've never turned you down, and you know they never will -- not as long as they have what you need. So instead of sitting there feeling stuck, get in touch. You know they'd want you to hear from you.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: A family obligation may conflict with the date of your next office event or travel date. Which responsibility should you choose? Force yourself to make the riskier choice. You'll easily overcome any resulting tension.
● Finances: Your first response might be, don't look at me! But your second should be know exactly why others look to you for answers. It won't hurt your portfolio to share your vision of the bigger financial picture.
● Love: Someone may not come through in the way you had hoped, and you're disappointed. If you're not happy with their actions or feel that they were out of line, now is your chance to deal with it. Set boundaries and reinforce them.
● General: You're considering your health and the condition of your body -- in a nutshell, your appearance. And you know what that means: You're thinking of looking good for someone special -- and you want to make quite the grand entrance. Well, there's really no better time to recommit yourself to those goals. After all, you were far too busy to stay committed a couple of months ago.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You work with a bunch of really fun people, and it's time they knew how fun you are too! Let your true personality come through today. Even though it's your day off, call 'em up and invite them over for an early dinner and a round of video games.
● Finances: The effects of the economy are becoming obvious. Everyone is stressed, and just how that comes out varies by individual. Are you becoming miserly or acting flamboyant? Watch yourself for tell tale signs.
● Love: You're all topsy-turvy. Romance has staked out some prime real estate in your mind, body and soul -- and no wonder! That lovely, unexpected event alters the course of your life, not to mention your choice of mates.
● General: You have way too much to do, and way too little time to get it done. To make matters worse, you're dying for downtime and probably won't get it. Well, you'd better call and say you're gonna be late. Think of it this way. If you get this done, you'll be so proud of yourself that you'll feel completely justified in treating yourself to just about anything you want. There. Not so bad, huh?
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your family is in your thoughts today. It's been hard to get them to see your perspective, but they are trying. And don't put off important errands -- you can easily find the time to take care of them.
● Finances: It's all about goodwill this year. Bonuses won't be generous but they will be there. If that means travel to faraway places or a company barbeque, enjoy it for all it's worth.
● Love: Filing and sorting applies to more than office work. Evaluate your romantic prospects. It's time to figure out who's a potential MVP and who's strictly a benchwarmer. Have high standards and apply them.
● General: Relationships are your number one priority at the moment, and you're taking them very seriously. So don't be surprised if a conversation that starts out casually turns quite confrontational almost as soon as it begins. Expect fireworks, but know that the astrological inspiration for the mood you're in can also inspire delightful passion. Given that choice, you'll know what to do.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Reset the balance between your idealistic and practical sides -- your ambitions have been tipping in the wrong direction. Current projects are distracting you from family obligations, and it's time to adjust accordingly.
● Finances: The wolf in sheep's clothing is alive and well. In fact, they breed in just this type of economy. So if you get the hunch that someone is not as they appear, check for your wallet.
● Love: Your attitude toward love is on the verge of changing significantly. Weak prospects will naturally fade into the sunset, and you should let them. Reclaim the time and energy they've been consuming.
● General: If you don't hit the road for a visit today, it's probably because a certain someone has invited themselves over to your place. While you're waiting to hear an estimated time of arrival, put that (pleasantly) nervous energy to use. Straighten up your home. The heavens have conspired to persuade you and your guest to get up close and personal. If they're coming to you, the least you can do is make a nice impression.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Social invitations from coworkers have lost their appeal. Let yourself off the hook when it comes to those after-work soirees. You've put in your time; no need to be everyone's best friend.
● Finances: Fixed ideas don't generally work, but with your budget, there's just no room for compromise. Don't go one penny into the red, even if that takes an extraordinary effort.
● Love: Stepping forward into a brave new emotional world often entails some kind of upheaval, but take a chance. You have much to gain if you make a move, and plenty to lose if you stay in an increasingly stale situation.
● General: At the moment, you most value cooperation, compromise, balance, and harmony -- but none of those things will be especially easy to pull off if you're not in the right company. You can certainly call upon your talents and assist others in smoothing things over, but don't feel obligated to put yourself in the line of fire to do it. If you really want to help, you can only get so involved.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You've noticed a coworker who's been getting in over their head. Roll up your sleeves and give them a hand next week. You'll discover they possess some skills you need to develop, thereby forming a partnership.
● Finances: Mind your own business, of only because the business of others is so upsetting. You should focus on your own bottom line, and increasing it means blocking out any drama.
● Love: This matter of the heart might leave your brain flummoxed. Get your heart and your head to work together, especially when it comes to judging character. Find some balance when you evaluate personal relationships.