Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 19 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 19 2017
● General: Just when you thought it was safe to come out, duty calls. That doesn't mean you'll have to abandon all thoughts of romance, however. If you play your cards right -- and if anyone can, it's you -- you'll be more than able to find enough time and energy to devote to your professional and your personal needs. Of course, at some point, a priority may emerge. If that's the case, you'll have no choice but to put everything else on the back burner.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Get a solid night's sleep to prepare for good results next week. After all, you had a great weekend, but you're ready to hit the office first thing tomorrow morning. This energy will spill into your workweek, giving you extra stamina.
● Finances: If it feels like you have less earning ability now than you did this time last year, it's not an illusion. This is more than a blip but less than permanent, so keep focusing hard work.
● Love: It's up to you to deliver some surprising news. Temper your straightforward style with a healthy dose of charm and you might find a connection sparking despite your expectations. Love can wear many faces.
● General: Getting close to someone isn't easy for anyone. It definitely becomes more difficult when you're wise enough to know not just what closeness entails, but exactly what you're risking when you open up. You, of course, are quite familiar with all the highs and lows of intimate relationships, so when you decide to take one on, it's a tremendous compliment. You may have found someone who also understands all of this. Let them know how much they're appreciated.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Some days it takes sheer willpower to get out of bed and into the shower, but today it's all you can do to keep from going in to the office. The clock is ticking, so let it count down the hours, minutes and seconds for you. Monday will be here soon enough.
● Finances: If it takes counting money for you to feel good, then you'll be feeling a bit blue. Why not find a more practical source of happiness? There are many more dependable ones all around you.
● Love: Networking isn't just for finding new jobs. Talk to people you like and admire; chances are, they'll know other people that you might find extremely personable. And those friends-in-law might know even more people.
● General: When you love someone, your feelings tend to border on obsessive -- and when they ask you to do something because 'if you loved them, you would,' it's not in your nature to hesitate. Just this once, though, think before you respond. Are you being manipulated? It's probably in your best interest not to be so available right now. Don't answer the phone for a day -- or two.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Getting ready for tomorrow will make you sad or excited, depending on your weekend. Either way, whatever you dealt with on your days off doesn't matter -- what matters is how you approach the new week. A good attitude is where it's at.
● Finances: All the chatter about the economy is just that -- chatter. If anyone doing the talking could predict the future, then they wouldn't be talking about it, they'd be investing in it. Ignore.
● Love: Hipness is highlighted under these jet-setting stars. Yours is one sign that doesn't try to be trendy; you know where the latest hotspots are as if on the receiving end of some secret signal. Romance looks promising.
● General: After days of putting absolutely all of your energy into guidance and caretaking, you're thinking that it's your turn for some TLC. A volunteer for that mission -- someone you're quite fond of -- has wisely suggested that a change of scenery might get the show on the road in earnest. Well now. Since you've been thinking about travel, anyway, why not let them do their job to the best of their abilities? Book the tickets. You'll feel better immediately.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Life at home is not balanced. That's what happens when you spend so much time at the office, so if you're even thinking of going into work today, shame on you. Your presence is needed at home. Let the company of your family and friends calm you down.
● Finances: Peanut butter and jelly might not have gourmet appeal, but it's cheaper than lunch out. But wait, there's more. The familiar is more valuable than ever these days. What other ways can you put a good spin on an old idea?
● Love: You excel at interpreting other's needs, but if you're surrounded by too much stimulation, your own requirements can get drowned out. Skip group dates or noisy venues for more tranquil, relaxing settings where you'll shine.
● General: Here's something you were never expecting: the sneaking feeling that you may have been struck by love at first sight. No, it doesn't come along that often -- and even less often in your case, since you're oh, so realistic and objective -- but you really can't rule it out entirely. After all, this is one of those stories we pray we'll live long enough to tell our great-grandchildren.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Like it or not, Monday morning is fast approaching. Don't fight it and don't dread it. Instead, focus on easing yourself back into life at the office. In the meantime, enjoy a leisurely day of doing whatever it is you love to do.
● Finances: If only the numbers would add up to either black or white. Unfortunately, there's also red to consider. Don't waste time drawing circles around the bottom line just yet, change is still on the horizon.
● Love: Have you thought about getting lost in a crowd? It might just be the best way to find the one person who really sticks out. 'The more, the merrier' is definitely your motto right now. Find a group and head out.
● General: If you can hang in there a little longer, you'll be able to take what you've recently learned from each other and put it to good use in your relationship. First, though, your sweetheart or best friend (whichever the case may be) will need to stop being jealous or resentful of the time and energy you've been devoting to your family. You, of course, can help them to lighten up and have fun, and it certainly is their turn for some attention, don't you think?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Not sure how to face tomorrow morning? Your coworkers can be of assistance. Call up your favorites. They'll help generate some excitement about getting back to the office; they also have plenty of anecdotes to rev you up for another week.
● Finances: You can experience something exotic and foreign without spending a dime. An unusual lunch spot does the trick in more ways than one. Find a compatible lunch partner from work, and see if you can make this a business meal.
● Love: Chemistry isn't always permanent. One situation might spark your fire, but another set of circumstances with the same person just sparks your ire. Shrug it off and keep on trying. The real thing is bound to come along.
● General: You have every right to smile that smile for as long as your facial muscles can stand it -- especially if you happen to be in the vicinity of someone who's wearing a matching expression. Don't feel obligated to share your secret with anyone else, and don't even try to tear your eyes away from the object of your affection. The rest of the world may be a bit jealous, but they're also happy for you.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: The office is calling you from afar. If it's an emergency, deal with it. But if you're just fretting over a trivial matter, you're running from something at home. Find out what that is and work on it -- you need to be comfortable in your own skin.
● Finances: Gains and losses are doing a strange duet. You can't tell if you're the composer, the performer or a member of the audience. But one thing you definitely shouldn't do is waste time figuring it out.
● Love: The stars throw a wild card into the energetic mix today. The most surprising (and revealing) things fly out of your mouth. Put your chips on the table when it comes to love and the gamble may just pay off.
● General: Put down the legal pad and relax that furrow in your brow. The 'new you' needs to do more than just make to-do lists. You need to do some shopping -- for clothes, cosmetics and anything else that will help you make your point. After all, if you're working on inner change and you want the world to see your progress, there's only one way to do it: Make equally stunning outer changes.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You're tempted to drive by the office for a peek, but your plans are firm today and you won't have time, so don't try to crowbar it into your schedule. This is a personal day, and nothing at the office can make or break you unless you let it, so don't.
● Finances: Be brave! Putting food on the table has always been one of life's biggest challenges. Think of yourself as a hunter gatherer if that helps get you motivated to drum up your finances.
● Love: Believe it or not, you have a twin, and not an evil one, either. This 'twin' is more like an inner child. It's your double, the self you would be if you had no fears, anxieties or misconceptions. Access that energy now.
● General: You've never been afraid to say what's on your mind, and you're quite good at saying it in a most entertaining fashion. What's in your heart is another matter. That's tougher for you to talk about, even if you're in trusted company. For the next day or so, however, you'll be more than happy to express your feelings to anyone who asks. Better warn them first, though. You know how you get when you're on a roll.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your significant other will suddenly turn into a fiend when you suggest swinging by the office. Well, do you blame 'em? Relax, you're not going anywhere today, except maybe the doghouse. Besides, the office can wait until another day.
● Finances: If finance seems like a grand arena, you're being forced to look at the smaller, more mundane aspects of it. Simple things like balancing your checkbook and staying within your budget are more important than ever.
● Love: Having a way with words is definitely the way to your heart right now. Hang out in libraries, go to lectures and book readings, or pick another venue where the verbal is highlighted. Love could be there.
● General: Regardless of what your more serious friends have advised, you're in the mood to take a chance and let your intuition guide you -- and that's an approach that's never failed to be your best bet, especially in relationship matters. So if your antennae tell you that a talkative new acquaintance will be around for a while, listen up. This person will help to point you in a whole new direction -- the one you've been thinking about for quite some time.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your drive for success has your rockets firing, and it's not even time to get to work! Oh, why not? Blast into the office one day early. Your efforts to stay grounded and present just aren't doing the trick.
● Finances: You can't see the forest for the trees. Being economical in one area is only cancelled out by lax spending in another. Take a step back and look at your budget as a bigger picture.
● Love: The more, the merrier is right! Group dates, group activities and large venues (think stadium concerts, sport events) give you plenty of romantic opportunities. A stellar individual will emerge from the crowd.
● General: You've always been proud of your friends. You handpick them with great care, and it takes time. Anyone who makes it to your inner circle gets there because they're intelligent, witty and entertaining -- the cream of the crop. That doesn't mean you're a snob, however -- only that you appreciate and insist on nothing but the best in all departments. So when a friend surprises you, it's an especially delightful moment. Well, pack some tissues in your lunchbox. One of those moments is en route.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your enthusiasm is usually charming and even impressive, but today it's misdirected. There's no need to go into the office a day early, unless it's urgent. Try to help out around the house. Your assistance is needed more on the domestic front anyway.
● Finances: Going through tough times produces good character, as well as eccentric habits. You might not be cutting coupons yet, but you'll recognize an older relative when you next look in the mirror.
● Love: Gambling with your feelings can be risky, but if any sign in the zodiac can hit the jackpot by doing so, it's yours. Say 'yes' to invitations, even those that are last minute. They might provide the opportunity you need.
● General: Speaking of dreams, you're about to receive a very direct hint from the universe, telling you that you're headed down the right path. You're aimed directly at making one of your most cherished dreams a reality -- in record time too. A series of coincidences will bring your attention to where you are and where you want to be. Pay attention to these signs. They're really signposts. And when you see a new one in the distance, keep your eye on it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You could go to the office a day early with no shame, but why? What's the point? Work will still be there Monday morning. Your other option? You could come up with an entertaining way to spend your free time. Lighten up and have a little fun for once.
● Finances: Promises, promises -- you need more than words. Poetry and a good dinner don't take the place of cash, but at least they're pleasant substitutes. It could be time to settle.
● Love: There's nothing wrong with a charming rogue, especially if that charming rogue happens to be you. Everyone should have one or two completely frivolous romantic encounters in their life. It's called having fun.