Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 8 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 8 2017
● General: You usually run your financial show on a tight budget, even if you don't need to. And that goes for all aspects of your life, whether it's the groceries, the necessities or the entertainment. So when you let the world know that you're ready to spend some money for real, don't expect them to take the news without batting an eyelash. They'll be amazed and astounded -- as will the lucky person you're lavishing with attention.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You're still the office star, and you're radiating a wonderful glow. Like magic, everything you touch turns to gold. Even your most loosely formed plans fall right into place. People are talking -- important people.
● Finances: All systems seem to be down the drain. That leaves you plenty of room for independent thought and action. Start exploring your own ways of making a profit in this unlikely environment
● Love: Dream a little fantasy of love -- or two, or three. After all, you can't be about taking action all the time. Don't be surprised if someone else sees this softer side to your personality and finds it very enticing.
● General: You were taken a bit off guard by a dear one's behavior yesterday, but that's nothing compared to what a family member is about to pull off today. Does that mean you should automatically give in and let them have their way? Not at all. So if you feel like you won't sleep tonight unless you do what you can to help, be sure to get the whole story. That way, you'll feel justified in whatever you decide.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It's a good time to work with others and brainstorm new ideas, so collaborate if possible today. Even people who normally argue about everything will find common ground. You can help smooth over rough dialogue -- that's your gift.
● Finances: If you don't know what to do then do nothing at all. Risk won't pay off, if only because nothing will today. It's the perfect time to lay low and resist all that glitters.
● Love: Use your intuition in the dating game. Just because someone looks perfect on paper doesn't mean he or she is the right person for you. Be polite, but don't hesitate to let this one go if your warning light goes on.
● General: It's a given that whenever you open your mouth, the truth will reveal itself. It might emerge bluntly and unceremoniously at times, but it's definitely going to be the truth. So when someone asks you today to let them know your thoughts about a certain issue, warn them before you answer -- or at least ask them if they're sure they want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Otherwise, pass.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Speak in a direct manner today, but be conservative in how much you say. Err on the side of caution. Music and art will be a big part of upcoming challenges, and your originality should see you through.
● Finances: Oops, you forgot to put something aside for a rainy day. Now that you need it, it's a bit late, but better late than never. If sticking to the essentials doesn't leave you with anything left over at the end of the day, at least it doesn't put you in the red.
● Love: Trying to connect with one single person can be tough. Why not switch the focus to how you can help others. In your quest to help humanity, you might find more love in your heart (and your life) than you thought possible.
● General: You're still not in the mood to do anything. Not one single thing -- especially if it involves anything more energetic than choosing a video from a list of three, or deciding what to do about a dinner entree from a list of two. Don't beat yourself up about it. You, of all people, are perfectly entitled to take a day off from the world. Do it guiltlessly. It's about time, isn't it?
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Tears are close to the surface today -- but so are giggles! Your emotions are running high, and it feels weird to you. Resist the urge to hide your feelings from the head honchos. It will give them the wrong impression.
● Finances: Your energy is all wrong, and money just isn't flowing. That it's bigger than you is no consolation. But while making yourself right with the universe won't make you rich today, it will make you feel better.
● Love: Save your energy. If something's stuck in your love life, putting forth more effort won't help it, and might actually frustrate you further. Just sit back and let nature take its course. It'll work itself out in due time.
● General: How do you manage to be extravagant, excessive, lavish -- and secretive at the same time? Well, first off, if anyone can, it's definitely imaginative little you. It's also going to be a lot easier and a lot more fun to pull off if you're smiling innocently at your sweetheart while you phone in your reservation for that limo. If the two of you work together, so much the better. You'll just love that quizzical look on their face.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Less disciplined coworkers are causing lots of distraction around the office. Stay out of the circus -- keep your head down and keep working. Make sure to grab some fresh air when you need to recharge.
● Finances: It's one thing to be magnanimous when money is easy, but in times like these you might be bothered by your own pettiness. Keeping a good outlook is vital, so get a grip on your attitude.
● Love: Physical activities always bring you back to your true self. Take a hike and allow yourself plenty of time to think about recent romantic matters. You'll find some answers that you didn't even know you were seeking.
● General: Money can't buy happiness -- or so they say. To most of us, however, it certainly can buy a rather pleasant evening, especially if we're trying to spoil a dear one who's been nothing but good to us. In your case, it's an intimate someone you want to do it up for, and nothing -- that's nothing -- is out of the question. Spend a bit more than you ordinarily might. Think of the memory you'll be creating.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If you're falling a bit behind today, don't be shy about asking a coworker for a hand. After all, you may be helping them learn new skills -- or at least break up the monotony of their day.
● Finances: You already know that going with the flow is no way to get ahead. When you see a vacuum, that's when you should rush into it. But today you just can't, so settle for the status quo.
● Love: It's almost like you're leading a double life. Outwardly, there's the eminently capable and competent you. But on the inside, you're all soft, sweet visions of romance. Enjoy the duality. Having a secret is fun.
● General: Someone you love has been gone for a long, long time -- at least, that's what it feels like to your heart. Whether it's been a day, a week or a year, and whether they're a few miles away or on a different coast, you need to do something to close the gap between you. Start with the phone. Grab it, and use it this time. No fair hanging up before you have a chance to start dialing. They're missing you too.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Email is not always the best way to communicate important issues at the office. To make sure no one misunderstands your concerns, pick up the phone or take a walk to their desk. Some extra face time won't hurt either.
● Finances: Don't let your feelings get in the way of your intellect. It's time to analyze your options, and rank stress is clouding your mind. Remind yourself that with or without the big bucks, life is good.
● Love: Romantic matters get fuzzy during times like these, and you don't know which end is up. Just remember that you don't have to make a decision right away. Wait until the celestial fog thins out and your vision is clear.
● General: One of several scenarios is about to unfold, so prepare yourself. A) You may receive a call from someone you haven't heard from in forever, who'll beg you to just jump on a plane and visit. B) You'll have an argument with a dear one about money, and you know how you hate those. C) A casual encounter will result in a not-so-casual embrace. Better think about it before you make a move. Really.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If you schedule it right, an upcoming business trip could turn into a mini-vacation. Use the extra time to get out of your office mindset and soak up the local culture. Even a brief change of scenery will do you a world of good.
● Finances: With plenty of extra money, it was easy to get caught up in the moment. But these days, every extra dime you spend feels like an unnecessary risk. How right you are, Scorpio. Save your pennies.
● Love: Your psyche is undergoing a real sea change regarding romance. Some fixed energies in your life make you resistant. Learn to let go. If you're changing in accordance with the universe, then it's all to your greater good.
● General: Don't give up on finding some excitement just yet. You have a brand-new day ahead of you -- a day can make quite a difference. Here's a tip: Everyone will be in the mood to do something unusual, something they've never, ever done. You being you, of course, means you'll want to take that urge to the nth degree. Just think of how interesting anyone you meet under this influence will be.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You used to be peers, but now this person is your boss. How can you make this sticky situation go more smoothly? Make it clear what you expect out of them, then tell them what they can expect from you.
● Finances: If you can't generate money then generate good feelings. You can still have confidence, despite all evidence to the contrary. If nothing else, it's an investment in yourself.
● Love: A vision of what romance could be in your life almost knocks you off your feet. But there are many possibilities out there. You don't have to tie yourself to this one if you think that a better one is out there waiting.
● General: Feeling excessive? Impractical? Like if it's not worth a risk, it's not worth anything at all? It's not as if you've never, ever felt this way before, but right now you have it bad. You have an ailment characterized by the inability to do anything at all in moderation. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your perspective) it's temporary. Get busy.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's time to downshift your career drive -- you're going way too fast and your family misses you at dinner. It's tough to slow down, but deep down inside you've been waiting for an excuse to take your foot off the gas for a while.
● Finances: Old saws just don't apply. If you find yourself in a hole, don't stop digging. Stick to your current plan, and with discipline and structure, you'll soon be out of the red.
● Love: You've got stars in your eyes when it comes to romance, but that's actually a nice change of pace. After all, you can't be practical and down to earth all the time. Enjoy this interlude in fantasyland.
● General: You're still not even considering what it might be like to be mellow -- and you've been up late for the past couple of nights. Well, you'd better have coffee on hand and be able to sneak in a nap this afternoon, because you won't be getting to bed any earlier this evening. In fact, with your current energy and desire to live it up, you'll be able to convince a special someone it's okay to stay up with you.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You know what you want, and the time has come to go out and get it. Your enthusiasm will inspire others to offer helpful advice. Listen to them before you act. Your self-respect is on a huge upswing.
● Finances: With less focus on chasing the dollar, you have more time for other pursuits. It's amazing how expansive your day can be if you re-focus on things like friends and close associations.
● Love: You've gotten a reputation for being slightly aloof but being all the more appealing because of it. Now it's time to let the romantic, dreamy side of your nature come out. You're multilayered; let someone see that.
● General: Well, get ready for action, because you have enough enthusiasm to spare and enough drive to get cracking on all your projects. Still, even if you're with others who only want to play, you can put this energy to good use. Why not make a party of tackling the yard work or starting on the room you've been dying to redo? There's no time like the present to put your plans in gear.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: It took a while, but the finish line is finally in sight on your latest project. All those extra hours have paid off -- it looks like you'll come in ahead of schedule. Also, don't look now, but the cutie in the next cubicle likes your style.
● Finances: There are still deals to be had, if you pay attention to the small clues. Be aware of every trace of information, no matter how nuanced. And of course, hope luck will be on your side.
● Love: Ah, grand illusions can be ever so seductive, but they can also get in the way when it comes to true love. You need to figure out the difference between what you want to see and what's actually right there in front of you.