Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 5 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 5 2017
● General: After dealing with someone else's secrets lately, you're all warmed up to deal with your own. Right? Well, if you're not, the least you can do for yourself is to find someone you not only trust implicitly but whose advice and counsel you know in your heart is solid and reliable. The tough part is you're usually the person everyone else turns to for just those things. Someone had to teach you those traits, though. Call them.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Why get all caught up in schedules and plans? It's your day off, so keep things light and informal. Save the serious stuff for the workweek, and enjoy the freedom of the day instead. You deserve as much downtime as possible.
● Finances: Renewal won't happen any time soon. If only this phase would go by fast, you say? Don't waste time daydreaming. You knew you were in it for the long haul, and this is it.
● Love: Do you want to be startin' something? The stars say it's a great time to get romantic ventures off the ground. Early on, focus on one potential cutie. Later on in the evening, your attention is better off in a large group.
● General: When it comes time to tell someone a secret, most people who know you turn to you, for several reasons. First off, it takes quite a bit to shock you. Second, you're completely trustworthy -- and also quite wise. So when a sibling or neighbor approaches you now with that look on their face, you'll know immediately what's needed. Invite them in, make some coffee and unplug the phone. This could take a while.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: No diversion is too small to enjoy. All week you have to make decisions based on a larger plan. But today, let yourself get caught up in the moment. It's not about quantity -- it's definitely about quality.
● Finances: The stock market is starting to feel like a bad relationship. And like one, you should know it's the market, not you. That knowledge won't help your bank account, but it will help your emotional bottom line.
● Love: Does it get any better than this? You meet someone with whom you have everything -- absolutely everything -- in common. Enjoy this companionship, but be careful that you don't get complacent in the relationship.
● General: You'd much rather spend money than keep track of it. In your mind, that's what monthly bank statements are for -- and that's why the heavens invented accountants. At the moment, however, you may need to take stock of some finances yourself. If you're not fond of numbers, it won't be a good time, so give yourself some incentive to get through this -- a reward you absolutely can't have until the project is done. No cheating.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Focus on friendships, not work relationships. Today you should store thoughts of the office in the furthest reaches of your mind. In fact, make them so hidden it takes some exploration to find them come morning.
● Finances: Cut corners and still not in the black? Then it's time to do even more calculating. There are plenty of ways to stay healthy without belonging to a gym, for instance, so get creative.
● Love: Could it be that the consummate flirt of the zodiac feels like just hanging around one particular person? Hey, you're multilayered! Now the question is are you with someone you want to be with for the long term?
● General: Every so often, you wake up and find yourself smack dab in the middle of a day when everyone seems to be out for one thing and one thing only: to be pleasant to each other, which is the way you are every day. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, your peaceful soul just loves it. This is one of those days. For the first time in a while, you may actually feel as if you're living on a planet with kindred spirits.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: When it comes to your work life and your social life, the office wins out during the week. That's how it should be. But today -- not so. Make sure all projects are focused only on your private life: don't let yourself be drawn into work issues.
● Finances: Investing is not for the risk averse. You're used to emotional intensity and upheaval by now, but what's new to you is the more prudent and cautious side of you that is emerging. Consider that your new pearl.
● Love: You are loyal to a fault, but are you holding onto this potential romance out of a misguided sense of duty? Ask yourself if you're truly enjoying this person's company, or you're just happy to make someone else happy.
● General: When times are tough, or at least tricky, the universe often sends hints your way, via coincidental circumstances, vivid or recurring dreams or the appearance or reappearance of someone whose presence makes you feel a certain way. It's up to you now to figure out what those coincidences and dreams are all about. You know you can do it. If anyone is an expert at unraveling such things for others, it's you. Do it for yourself now.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: When it comes to running errands, finishing household projects or connecting with friends, you are a machine. The only thing vaguely resembling work should be the amount you manage to pack into your day.
● Finances: Watching for plotters, looking for motives beneath the surface -- don't let tension make you paranoid. Take your mind off of your accounts for a while. Focus on antiques or nurturing your family instead.
● Love: If you want someone, they don't stand a chance. Now, hold on there. Move slowly and deliberately and you just might find that the journey brings you to an entirely new set of desires. Be a little more flexible.
● General: Sometimes you have to believe -- you know, have a little faith. Scientists provide us with a lot of answers, but you of all people know there's more to life than what science has to offer. And with your intuition, you know that when you believe in something, it's probably true. So when someone unusual comes along with a message, take a step away from your apparent reality, and listen to them.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Leave problems at work in their proper place -- the office. Your boss always thinks she or he knows best, but today you have no authority to defer to. Make all decisions yourself and stick to them.
● Finances: It's possible to analyze the unseen economy but way less likely to regulate it. But even so, steer clear of underground money, no matter how restless you feel about the above-board variety.
● Love: If you have to work really, really hard at making this love connection, it may not be the right time. Don't push things, or you could end up with someone whom you only thought you wanted.
● General: Relationships are complicated. There's just no way they can't be. So when someone comes along who's very different, you often spend more time than you probably should worrying about those differences -- instead of concentrating on all the wonderful things you have in common. Someone special in your life could well end up being there for a good long while. Focus on the positives.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: If you've been having issues with coworkers, you may be shocked to discover a variation on the theme this weekend. That makes it a bona fide personal and social life problem -- at least you'll come up with a common solution.
● Finances: It's a day to consider the oxymoron. Cut backs are going deep, and that means they're going up. If even the top ten percent think it's a bad time to be acquisitive, then you should, too.
● Love: Finally, you know what you require from love. Get a pad and paper and write it all down before this burst of inspiration disappears. Now that you have some definitive standards, you can find the person who fits them.
● General: For some reason, you've been thinking a lot lately about either going back to school on a regular basis or just taking a class or two that will add to your already impressive resume. Of course, anything you can do to add to your skills is a good idea, but if you happen to be in the mood to do it, so much the better. So while you have both the enthusiasm and a good reason to do it, why not at least investigate?
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Have fun, for goodness sake. You shouldn't spend another second thinking about anything financial. You can always charm someone into paying your way, especially someone you don't spend your working hours with.
● Finances: The pull of money is intense, and so the power of its sudden loss. Don't get sucked into a black hole trying to hang onto it. Keep your self respect and hold out for a financial rebirth of sorts.
● Love: Playing games is for kids -- and you're definitely one mysterious, alluring and sexy grown-up. The right person who challenges you intellectually and fulfills you emotionally is out there. Enjoy what you have, but don't settle.
● General: You do love to chat -- there's no arguing that fact. But the one thing you actually love more is taking action. So now that you can see the possibility of making a positive change happen, you're eager to do something about it -- not just talk about it. If you'll be acting with a partner and they're doing more talking than planning, see what you can do to get the show on the road. Otherwise, you may have to undertake a solo venture.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: With colleagues, you get satisfaction on an intellectual level. But on the weekends, you should go for good-time extremes. Don't wait to be asked. Seek out your partners in crime and have a blast!
● Finances: At least you don't have to spend much time figuring out the source of your emotions. The big picture and your internal one are matching up. In fact, you have so much in common with the overall population that you may just want to be alone, and not to count your money.
● Love: You're in it for the long haul. Half-measures or chance encounters just aren't interesting to you right now. You're the kind of person who finds what they seek, so ask for something (or someone) truly fantastic.
● General: You've decided to give yourself exactly what you need -- which might be a change of scenery and some new people and experiences to enjoy. Still, you're duty-bound to make sure everything at home will run without a hitch in your absence. So before you board that plane or hop in your car, be sure the person you trust most is in charge of everything. You won't be able to enjoy yourself or concentrate on the task at hand if you don't.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Working with the same people all week makes you stir-crazy. Though you don't have to run out and meet a bunch of strangers, some new blood would be beneficial and refreshing.
● Finances: Don't let market turmoil get to you. Taking a deep breath is your first step. Figuring out your objective and going after it systematically is still the best approach to profit.
● Love: You can't hurry love. But in the meantime, you can get a whole lot done with the rest of your life. Sure-footed as you are, you're able to negotiate your path with skill, enthusiasm, and ambition. Keep climbing.
● General: The best part of socializing with your peers is that you often run into people who are on the same career path -- or on paths that necessarily cross every now and then. You've had several encounters along those lines lately, and it's just dawned on you that one of them might be mutually beneficial. Give them a call, and see if they're on the same page. You bet they are -- or they'll know someone who is.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: When you come across pettiness, you'll be tempted to speak your mind, and you won't mince words. But is that really how you want to spend your weekend? Maybe, especially if it's cutting into your leisure time.
● Finances: Your profits may have slowed down but your ambition is still going gangbusters. Don't let this disparity make you trip over yourself. Focusing on deeper feelings than greed will help you settle into the right pace.
● Love: You've got the most outrageous ideas about how to find love and make it work, and usually, they're right on the money. Not everyone can see it right away, though. Keep refining your theories.
● General: Being brazen has its advantages. First of all, it's extremely appealing to prospective suitors and an absolute magnet for friends. It's fire, and whether it's in a fireplace or a person's attitude doesn't matter. That famously hypnotic quality is still there. Someone who wants to woo you, for a variety of reasons, will show you more than a little bit of fire right now, and you'll find it quite appealing. Play the game, though. Don't let on just yet.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: All week you've been imagining rushing out and having a good time. Now some part of you is saying, ah, forget it. Force yourself to overcome this inner tension and just enjoy yourself.
● Finances: Business isn't the only thing changing drastically. You used to be one of the sharks, but now you feel like a worm on a hook. Just how you got into this position is not crystal clear, but it's not too fuzzy to learn from, either.
● Love: The real thing is out there, but before it can come to you, you have to find the real thing within yourself. In other words, learn to love who you are and love will find you. That means all of you, not just the nice bits.