Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 12 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 12 2017
● General: That emotional mood you were in yesterday hasn't gone anywhere just yet. You want to sit down with the person you love best and tell them all about it. So what's the problem? They'll be delighted, and you know it. If you're afraid of getting hurt, try to figure out where that's coming from. Chances are it's something from the past -- not the present -- that's convinced you revealing your feelings makes you emotionally vulnerable.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You can be one of the sheep when you go back to the office tomorrow. But for now, focus on your original mind and its expression. Music and art hold lots of appeal, just for starters. Then again, you could always start your memoirs today.
● Finances: You wouldn't have had to be a visionary to see what was coming. A bit of common sense would have done the trick. But now that you've learned how important the future is, start focusing on it.
● Love: It's time to put up or shut up. You've been cutting a certain person some slack for a little too long. Mercy is one thing, but being a doormat is another. It's time to establish a brand new pattern in your relationships.
● General: 'If you can dream it, you can have it.' You may have seen or heard that phrase before, but it's not just a bunch of pretty words -- it's true. And what you've been dreaming about lately involves settling down and making a home with someone special. So if you're ready to stop thinking and get down to some actual work on the project, it's time to have a chat with your sweetheart. Your antennae are notoriously flawless, so you already know they're thinking along the same lines.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Self-control is a must all week, but you shouldn't act with total abandon just because it's a weekend. Plan the day according to your level of willpower. You may have to rein it in a little or suffer the Monday-morning consequences.
● Finances: You're not the only one feeling like you're going nuts. But acting on that kind of weirdness is just not called for. Get a grip on yourself before you rename the phenomenon: going financial.
● Love: Acknowledge what a current or prospective sweetheart is going through. Even though they may say it's not much, this transition period is rougher than it appears. Lend your support and they'll truly appreciate it.
● General: When you really want to believe someone, you'll go as far out of your way as possible to do just that. If a family member comes to you now with a story that some might find bizarre, you'll still give them the benefit of the doubt and do what you can to help. Just this once, though, you might want to have someone go over the details with you. Truth may be stranger than fiction, but an unbiased third party will be able to tell you if it really is all that strange.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: The day might stretch ahead of you like a big yawn, but be careful how you choose to fill it. Don't shop just to pass the time. Save your energy and your pennies, instead. You have plenty of little project to complete around the house.
● Finances: Someone radically different will appear at this time -- you. Your circumstances have radically changed, and how well you roll with the punches will determine future profits.
● Love: Deal with recent events in your love life honestly and bravely. Remember when you were a kid and thought there were monsters in the closet until you turned on the light? Bring light to these old problems.
● General: Tricky situations are your specialty. You have a magical way of making everything that seemed destined to fail work out so well you'd swear it was previously arranged. Call on that talent now -- no matter what comes up with a coworker, you'll both end up leaving happy. And don't let anyone tell you how to manage this situation. You know what to do, and you're good at it.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't let yourself think about the past or indulge in any sentimentality. After all, you long for the weekend all week long, but when it finally arrives, you sit around feeling depressed. Force yourself out of your house and do something fun!
● Finances: Money is once again at the root of an issue. Responding in intellectual ways is definitely more profitable than getting all emotional. But when it comes to figuring out a real solution, the overly cerebral approach is too much of a good thing.
● Love: Like a moth to a flame, you're drawn to heat and light. Just make sure this certain something (or, more likely, someone) isn't just all for show. Unlike a moth, you can direct where your path next takes you.
● General: All of a sudden -- with the emphasis on sudden -- you're thinking about a long-term thing. It's not your style, and no one who knows you will believe it for a second. You, however, are believing it -- so much so that you're getting all wrapped up in trying to decide between blissful freedom and even more blissful companionship. Well, here's a tip: If you've found the right one, you'll have both. Better interview the prospective candidate more carefully.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Discipline is the theme of the workweek, not the weekend. If you're feeling lazy, don't try and fight it. Kick back and enjoy whatever it is you love to indulge in. You can be as buttoned up as you want tomorrow, but for now, kick back.
● Finances: Being patient isn't helping for a change. You have to do more than just sit back and wait for circumstances to adjust. If you can't come up with ways to move forward financially, the least you should do is think laterally.
● Love: Danger! Yes, you-know-who is tempting, but your sixth sense tells you that this might be a spectacularly poor idea. It's time to get some clarity on your motives before you take a romantic flying leap.
● General: Recently, you placed your trust in someone the rest of the world had completely abandoned -- and as it turned out, you were absolutely right. Now you're being asked to lend your support to someone with a similar track record. Forget what anyone tries to tell you about logic, statistics or typical behavior and don't feel obligated one way or the other. Let your intuition guide you like it did last time.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Ugh! What do those people want from you? Coworkers may be calling you for assistance (on your day off, ahem), but you should ignore their pleas for help, at least until tomorrow. You need a break and they need to figure it out without you.
● Finances: You have enough in the bank to buy yourself some wiggle room. Do a bit of experimenting with your investments, as long as you keep the bulk of your money in the tried and true.
● Love: You're ready to poke your head out and notice what a really interesting and rich world this is. That change in attitude feels like it also needs a new look to accompany it -- not to mention some cute company too.
● General: You've never turned your back on anyone who needed you, no matter when, why or how, so it stands to reason you won't be starting any time soon -- even if you really don't have time when they ask. So when someone you haven't seen in a long, long time calls, looking for a shoulder to cry on, you'll definitely be there for them. That's just wonderful. Your mission is to make sure they're willing to be helped.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Balance is everything. You're tempted to work over the weekend, but don't. You'll be able to tackle office issues more effectively if you can go in tomorrow morning refreshed. For now, turn on the TV and kick back. Don't worry about anything!
● Finances: It takes some creativity to make ends meet these days. Take it one step further and enjoy the sensation. Once you get the hang of it, you can have a lot of fun thinking outside the budgetary box.
● Love: There's nothing you like more than admiring someone -- unless someone is admiring you, of course. Maybe it's time to choose one among your many ardent suitors. At the least, narrow it down to the three frontrunners.
● General: If you're ready for anything, it's sitting down, talking things out and making some promises. You, of course, are an expert at making promises and keeping them. But you've learned that others aren't quite so skilled at it, so you're not ordinarily confident about believing everything you hear. At the moment, however, you can trust your ears when they tell you that the person in front of you is being completely honest. Now relax and do some celebrating.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: After a long week, you deserve a rest. It'll be a good personal day, if you put your foot down ... and you should. Otherwise you'll be bombarded with requests and domestic assignments from all angles. For now, just relax a little. You can do the laundry later.
● Finances: Calling it shell shock is a bit much, but what you're going through isn't easy. With all the financial jolts you've been experiencing, the last thing you need is an unexpected outburst at home. Keep calm.
● Love: You're eager to get this phase of your life over with. You just want to be settled already. Easy, there! Enjoy the moment you're in. After all, that's what life consists of -- one moment after another.
● General: You feel completely in tune with each and every person you meet. It's almost as if you can read their minds. Your friends might kid you about it, but you'll soon discover your feelings were right on the money. So when a certain someone approaches you with a tender missive you've been expecting all along, you'll have a response rehearsed and ready to go -- the kind that will let them down gently and leave them thinking that if you weren't already attached, you'd be accepting their offer.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Is your partner suddenly acting like your boss, or can you just not get the taste of the work week out of your mouth? It's all a bit confusing, isn't it? Don't wash it away with anything stronger than an honest question. You may regret your impulsiveness.
● Finances: If you want to invest in the next big thing, you have to start doing some exploring. Put out some feelers by talking to perfect strangers, then keep an open mind.
● Love: These current dramatic energies are bringing about some pretty significant (and welcome) life changes in their wake. Get your emotional ducks in a row before the shakedown begins, and you'll be sitting pretty.
● General: The stars have assembled a lovely planetary package for you -- the kind that makes for passion, romance and permanence. But, you may not be able to share the news with anyone just yet, because of your current situation or theirs. But you really won't mind. Feeling this good doesn't happen often, and you won't want to jeopardize it, but you should at least think about talking it over with a friend. At times like this, nothing is more valuable than an objective viewpoint.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your drive for success may trip you up come tomorrow morning. But you can still use it to your advantage, even now. When it comes to making new friends, let yourself go into overdrive and squeeze in as much excitement as possible.
● Finances: Don't be duped by someone's rosy vision. If it seems like a scam, it probably is. If it doesn't take hard work, it's not a good plan for the future.
● Love: Get off the fence and be clear when communicating with a date. You've been trying too hard for too long to be everything to everybody, and it's making you crazy -- and not winning you the fans you'd hoped it would.
● General: No matter how much you care for them or how benevolent you are, being kind to someone can only go so far. If you're sure they've taken advantage of you, trust your intuition and don't let this continue any longer. Your future demands that you let go of all baggage, including anyone and anything that's held you back from moving toward the opportunities that await you. Get the show on the road with a confident attitude and a happy heart.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Don't waste a second bragging, crowing or making promises you'll never keep. The weekend will fly by, so if you want to make the most of it, get started on your new health and fitness routine instead of just exercising your tongue.
● Finances: Where has all the excitement gone? It seems to have been replaced with dumbfounded dread. You can't bring back yesterday, but you can still generate some of its ambition, if not its former glory.
● Love: You're not satisfied with your love life. But while emotional patterns seem permanent, that's far from the truth. Before you try to change, work to understand yourself. This makes lasting changes so much easier.
● General: It's all good, on both sides of that romantic candlelit table. Don't be afraid to bring up the topic of what tomorrow might bring. You're on the same page, so if you're with someone and it all feels right, don't worry. The stars have arranged for romance, permanence and all good things. If you're not currently attached, make tracks for the one place you know your kindred spirits gather. You're set up to win at love, but you can't win if you don't play.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If you're single, then meeting that special someone is a healthy ambition. In your case, though, that's more likely to happen at work. Either way, enjoy the day for what it's worth -- no expectations and no strings attached.
● Finances: It's not the best time to give yourself a break by looking at your books, but you might not have any other choice. Spend the day daydreaming about future profits.
● Love: A certain troublesome person has disappeared from your life. Or so you thought. However, it's only temporary. The stars want you to find some closure with this old situation so you can move on to something better.