Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 20 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 20 2017
● General: Your mouth is going to get away from you again, in a very big way. No, this isn't really becoming a habit: You're just totally out of control on a verbal level lately. The good news is that while you'll wonder who that man behind the curtain is -- the one who's causing these strange and unusual things to fly out of your mouth -- you'll also receive such a happy reaction from your dear ones that you might end up sending him a thank-you note.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: If you want to make progress, cut the gab. The constant back and forth with coworkers might be entertaining today but that aimless communication won't get things done. Think less talk and more action -- you'll see instant results!
● Finances: Squeezing, being forceful, pouring on the charm -- all that's a lot of effort and it's not getting you anywhere. Go back to the only way to make money that actually pays off: hard work.
● Love: Are you your own worst enemy when it comes to love? It's time to be your own best friend instead. Crushes on unsuitable types, dates that go nowhere -- talk yourself out of them and help yourself get over them.
● General: You're not quite sure who the person on the phone is. Their voice sounds familiar, but they're just not talking the way your loved one talks to you. Whether it's a lover, a dear friend or a younger person who's contacted you, you'll probably ask them at least a dozen times if they're all right. Even if they tell you everything is fine, you'll still want to jump in your car to make sure in person.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Once again, a little caution could pay off big at work today. It's true what they say: The devil really is in the details, and by reading the fine print now, you can save yourself a headache later.
● Finances: The time for luxuries may be over, but that shouldn't take all the fun out of life. More practical possessions can hold some mystery and romance, too, not to mention the way they schmooze your wallet.
● Love: The last thing you want is participating in gossipy gatherings and frantic parties -- privacy is pure bliss. Yet you can't help but feel guilty -- shouldn't you be out there meeting people? All in good time. Do your own thing for now.
● General: Remember, last week, when you were saying something about being bored to tears? Well, that'll teach you, won't it? Obviously, the heavens were listening -- because that certainly won't be the case today. No, breaking up the monotony won't be on your list of things to do -- but then, you might as well scrap that list, first thing. Why set yourself up for disappointment?
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your day could take a turn for better or worse -- it's really up to you. Stay busy and focus on your strengths (such as your optimism and open-mindedness), and don't get frustrated by a lack of progress.
● Finances: Your challenge for the day: attend to business matters without getting your nervous habits all fired up. The bills shouldn't have you running to overeat, or worse. Keep a grip on both yourself and your accounts.
● Love: Be upfront with this romantic prospect. If you're playing the field, make sure they know that and it doesn't come out at a much later date, in a much more unpleasant fashion. Make your life easier, okay?
● General: You probably had a list to work on today, and as usual, you were planning to go through it one item at a time, crossing each off as you finished it. But a call, email or visit could quite easily have wreaked havoc on that list and on all your plans for the day. Will you mind? Not at all, if it's for a happy reason. You're way more inclined to spend time having fun. The laundry can wait.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: The flurry of activity from last week spills into Monday -- but fortunately, you have the enthusiasm and energy to meet the challenge. Rally others into action via meetings and emails; make fast connections.
● Finances: If you find yourself socializing, you might want to toss out a small idea. In fact, it could be an outrageous idea. With the economic climate such as it is, you'll be surprised by who is receptive.
● Love: Someone's allure is so potent that it's dangerous. There's no reason you can't enjoy some crackling repartee -- a little flirtation will put some pep in your step. However, you should steer clear of actual involvement.
● General: Here we go again -- off to the races, so to speak. You're going to be a salesperson's delight. If it's unusual, odd or vaguely resembles something that no one else has, you'll be irresistibly attracted to it. Of course, since that's what your taste is like on a daily basis, this is a double whammy, and it's potent stuff. Oh, well. You've been good, right? And isn't it time to buy something for yourself? Not for someone else, for the house or for the dog? Sure it is.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your trademark originality translates into a creative streak in your work-related communication today, whether in person, over email or on the phone. Others will respond strongly (in a good way!).
● Finances: Don't show off your hand. Chest 'em, Charlie. In these financial times, ostentation looks worse than ever. Play it down, even if you're one of the lucky ones who can afford to show off.
● Love: If you do the same thing you always do on dates, you'll know what to expect, but you run the risk of forgetting the event entirely. Do something out of the ordinary. Scrap the movie for a roller coaster ride!
● General: When the phone rings today, you'll feel the urgency of its ring -- don't even bother questioning your instincts. You're right, and you know you're right. Your antennae don't ever let you down, now do they? But don't worry. All kinds of urgent situations abound, and as you know, some of them can involve some absolutely delightful emotions. Go ahead. Answer it. And don't forget to check your email.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Don't get too ambitious when it comes to making plans at work right now. You'll have a hard time nailing down a good sense of the current situation, and things will probably change again soon anyway. Avoid committing to specifics.
● Finances: One look at your checkbook is all it takes to make it clear that something needs to be done. But what? More can be achieved through soul searching than through research.
● Love: A totally silly date is exactly what you need to shake that somber mood. If your date wants to go to the state fair to play a ring-toss game, say yes. They'll love your go-for-it spirit, and you'll enjoy it too.
● General: A sudden change may be on the agenda, and you're already in a highly emotional state of mind -- and mood -- but you'll definitely get through it. You might even surprise yourself at just how easily you manage it. A dear one from afar could be the reason you're managing so well, but then again, they could also be the reason you're needing to manage. Do what you can to help, but don't forget your own needs in the process.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It's only Monday and already you have way too much on your plate. No wonder you're feeling overwhelmed and over it. Try to stay on top of the details, and make sure your communication style is clear as a bell.
● Finances: Finances have you worried. Don't be. Harmony will be restored, even if it's not any time soon. In the mean time, drum up some gratitude for all the things you still have.
● Love: Is your current hug doing an extremely poor job of listening? And just when you're handing out such stellar pearls of wisdom too! Let them wander off and direct your advice at a better audience -- you.
● General: With any luck, you're rested and relaxed, because that probably won't be the case today. A most electric, unconventional day awaits you -- which might sound good to some folks but not to you. Well, there's only one thing to do. Find someone whose company you adore, and charm them into hiding out at your place. Hibernation can be a wonderful bonding experience -- especially if you have all the right equipment: food, drink, videos and the like. Get provisions before you double-bolt the door!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: What's up with you today? You're feeling the impulse to race ahead and rush to the finish line with projects and in meetings. Instead, stick to your usual slow-and-successful approach. You'll come up big with that kind of pace.
● Finances: Curbing your impulses is more than just one of life's contests or a test of your character. It's downright mandatory if you want to survive financial turmoil. Reign yourself in.
● Love: You've got mail! And it's definitely the kind you want to receive -- sweet, funny and heartfelt. Make sure all your communication devices are up and running. It could arrive via email, voicemail or even old-fashioned snail mail.
● General: You may have a very intense kind of day -- the kind that leaves you wondering just who you really are and what you're doing here. Well, you can stop wondering for now, anyway. You're here to provide entertainment, intelligent conversation and downright fun for your peeps. Now get out of that state of the blues, and come on back to the people who love you most.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Everybody loves you at work today, even if you're not that focused on following through. You may not cross any items off your to-do list, but you'll build up plenty of loyalty and admiration.
● Finances: You still have plenty of responsibilities, even if they don't seem to be making you money. Try to do them anyway. The big bucks might not be there, but the pay off still is.
● Love: You're flirty and provocative, which gets you attention from all kinds of people. However, you're also deeply sociable, as well. (The last quality doesn't always go hand-in-hand with the first two.) You're a dynamo!
● General: Your plans for the day may change early this morning, but it won't bother you much. Of course, you're nothing if not versatile. What's really going to surprise you is how little it will also bother those you're canceling with. But since the heavenly lineup on duty at the moment is perfect for inspiring one and all to be flexible -- if not downright spontaneous -- it really makes sense. Go with the flow. It's the only thing to do.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You'll continue to control the conduits of information today, keeping in quick, close contact on every available channel -- cell phone, email, instant messaging or whatever else it takes to keep you in touch.
● Finances: Tight times are wearing you out. As strange as it sounds, relaxation is where the money is today. You need some R and R if you want to get back into the ring on Monday.
● Love: The stars say shake it up. Usually you dig classical, but your intuition's been telling you to check out a rock concert or a jazz show. Follow those instincts! They could lead you right to someone adorable.
● General: A message from afar is due to reach you soon and it's going to contain quite unsettling news. This doesn't mean the news will be bad -- only that it will be startling. If it's from someone you feel you haven't seen in much too long, don't be surprised if they've also come to that conclusion -- and if they're about to bridge the gap. Oh, and if it's an ex lover? Let them come to you.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You're an excellent listener and speaker right now, which means you should have no problem rallying others to your banner. What's that warm, fuzzy feeling? It's teamwork -- the very best way to get things done today.
● Finances: Do you think of a tattered robe as an old relative or as a relic? Your answer could determine how you weather the next few months. Focus on attitude adjustment.
● Love: Your braininess is well known -- now it's time to unleash the power of your charm. The stars put some romantic action on your social calendar, but you have to be assertive about finding it. Flirt it up!
● General: To say that your companion for the day will be a bit erratic, impulsive and maybe even reckless, well, that won't quite cover the enormity of the situation. Their behavior may, in fact, be so far off the wall that you'll react in an equally unpredictable style -- if you're not careful. Desperate people do desperate things, while bored, rash people provoke impulsive actions. Don't be roped in if you don't want to be. Sit tight unless you're actually craving some melodrama.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Something kicked your brain into overdrive because you have a super-charged mind. Use that analytical muscle to assess complicated situations and gather complex details. Of course, it's up to you to communicate the results of your computations.
● Finances: Your checkbook is telling you that you can't afford it, but your intuition is pushing you toward a good dinner. Make it at home, Pisces, and you'll be satisfying all three of you.
● Love: There's nothing like a night out with friends to get a rough romantic patch in perspective. A change of scenery will do you a world of good -- plus, you never know who you might meet when you're out.