Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 6 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 6 2017
● General: You've never had a taste for wastefulness, lavishness or excessiveness -- well, not unless it's called for. The point is right now, and for the next two days, you'll be in the mood to do whatever it takes to make your dear ones feel special. And the more emotionally starved you feel they've been, the more willing you'll be to go out of your way to make them feel better.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Feel like wasting a little time today? Why not? It's your astral prerogative to burn up some mental energy. Don't fight it or it will get worse -- you'll know when it's time to get back to the grind.
● Finances: The customer is always right may sound old fashioned, but it may be a business rule of thumb whose time has come again. You can't charm your way into the money these days, so provide an excellent product instead.
● Love: Funnily enough, taking a big step back helps you get up close and personal when it comes to your love life. You'll find that a little perspective helps you get a grip on past disappointments. Take nothing personally.
● General: A private matter you've been doing your best to keep under control has just shown the first signs of getting away from you. Does that mean you'll be totally unable to keep the situation where you want it to be? It might -- and that's not a comforting thought for you. But if you let go and let the universe drive the big car, you might be surprised at how well the whole thing turns out.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Try to fold others into your group and exploit the synergies that arise. You're a team player right now, even if that's not usually the case. You can make interesting partnerships out of even the most contentious relationships.
● Finances: Almost, but not quite. You and the market are in a strange marriage, if only one in your head. You're both reacting with intensity but you're the only one who has deep emotions about it. Get a grip on yourself.
● Love: People look to you for decisions, so why should it be any different on a date? While you don't have to bring your on-the-job persona to the situation, don't be afraid to make a decision if you have a preference.
● General: You've never been famous for your willpower, self-restraint or frugality -- especially when it comes to surprising dear ones. Well, you're planning one of those moments now, and you're going to have to decide whether to respect your budget or follow your heart. It's easy to see which would naturally take over, but do at least try to find a happy medium.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Find creative ways to curtail spending. If you can boost cash flow even a little bit, you'll be everybody's hero and make the right impressions above -- and that's what you're going for, right?
● Finances: Things are changing, and the difference is becoming observable. Others aren't as quick to be of service or get on your good side. Make a list and check it twice, then tuck it into a safe place until the upturn.
● Love: Your effervescent energy becomes more organized thanks to some highly structured astrological influences. A current or potential partner may not even recognize this straightforward and commanding presence.
● General: Don't even think about bowing out on that wonderful adventure a dear one has offered. You know you've earned this, and you know you want to go and play -- and it's about time. So why deny yourself? Get out there and have some fun. You can get back to making peace, restoring balance to troubled situations and negotiating treaties tomorrow. For tonight, promise to enjoy yourself.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Be wary right now, especially when you're dealing with regulatory officials or higher-ups in your workplace. These folks may act like your friends, but ultimately, they're not. Their number-one priority is the bottom line.
● Finances: If you need a change, do it on the cheap. Why remodel when you can simply move furniture around? You may not think the economy can have much affect on you, but you should still be careful when it comes to signing contracts, especially for things around the home.
● Love: Once you toughen up, you'll see your love life start to shape up. The trick is to identify how much is just enough and not too much. The stars want you to test your boundaries. Go to your edge, but not over your limits.
● General: This is a day you won't soon forget. And neither will your lucky companion, who you're determined to spoil beyond belief. The problem is you're after privacy, and they'll want to tell the world what you've done -- which won't appeal to you, not even a little bit. Still, if you make sure you've done the right thing for them, the glare of the spotlight won't scorch quite so badly.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Finally, the results are coming in, and it looks good. It's been a hard, long road, but now you can bask in your success for a bit before moving forward. A pat on the back will feel great just about now.
● Finances: You have an intuitive ability to nurture your family, but you need more than that. You need cash to keep a roof over your heads, and getting it takes a bit of extra thought these days, so look at issues deeply.
● Love: Business concerns could lead you to strike up a love connection. Ever thought about joining a professional association or networking a little more? After all, there's nothing sexier than a shared interest.
● General: Oh, go ahead and indulge yourself. Whatever you've been offered just happens to be exactly what you want -- and you more than deserve it! Why not have some fun doing exactly what you want to do? Okay, it might be a bit over the top, but so what? When was the last time you gave in and had a totally hedonistic evening? If it's been a while, seize this moment.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You'll be able to suggest small yet important changes that can help you move forward as a team. After all, you have some serious insight into your workgroup right now, and you, more than anybody, know what it needs to get on track.
● Finances: Don't let others convince you that you have unrealistic goals. If your answer isn't in plain sight it just means it's time to analyze the unseen. Money is out there, and getting it will require nothing short of a divining rod.
● Love: When you put your mind to it, you can move mountains. Now, the question is, do you really want to be with someone who has to be convinced to be with you? Of course not. You want someone who understands how great you are.
● General: You're going to be feeling quite extravagant today. Since you've probably spent quite a bit of time lately trying not to indulge in what you love, you may not want to give in. Remember, though, what they say about all work and no play -- because it's true. It's time to unwind, and you deserve to spoil yourself just a tad. Go ahead. Let yourself have a special treat.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Static is in the lines, and your best efforts at gaining clarity might not make it through. With that in mind, don't get despondent if your colleagues misunderstand you. All it'll take on your part is a tad more patience.
● Finances: Even with the changing times, you can still go deep. It would be just plain foolish to be generous with money you don't have, but you can still give freely of your time.
● Love: Hard work will get you anywhere you want to go, and then it will get you exhausted. Remember that saying about all work and no play? Call up your looniest pal and insist on a stress and romance-free outing.
● General: You're not usually this thin-skinned, so even you may be surprised at how easily your feelings are hurt right now -- even though you know darned well that those comments weren't meant to be hurtful. Does this mean you'll automatically overreact, even if someone is just kidding? Not necessarily, but you might want to practice counting to ten -- especially if they could still be a bit cranky over yesterday's goings-on.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Stepping outside the box is a crucial step today, so take a walk, read the paper or browse the Internet until you can see things from outside your current perspective. Don't hesitate to seek out that peer who has a unique take on things.
● Finances: People are drawn to you, with and without money. That's a valuable lesson in and of itself. But as they say, between being rich and being poor, being rich is better, so keep working on regenerating your bank account.
● Love: You're so deeply intuitive that you excel at reading your partner's needs, but you get upset when they can't do the same for you. You can set the tone for your next relationship by adjusting your expectations.
● General: It's finally time to unwind -- and not a moment too soon, either. You've had it with being proper, dutiful and responsible, and you're about to self-medicate. You're prescribing the only remedy that you know will definitely work: putting some serious distance between you and your job -- and anyone who'll want you to take charge of anything more complicated than driving to the movies.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You won't be able to figure things out unless you do it your way and with your own hands. Run a few simulations -- those should suffice. But if you can swing it, large-scale tests will be even more telling and more accurate.
● Finances: The knowledge that it's nothing personal has never held less comfort. That the big picture and the internal picture are so entwined is making you ever less optimistic. It's a good time to be alone.
● Love: Your friends and family know that they can count on you under any circumstances; now a potential romance realizes it too. A challenging circumstance can bring people together in a more real and lasting fashion.
● General: Sensitive? You? No way. Well, maybe a little. It started when you realized you were sniffling at sappy commercials. You'd never, ever admit to it, of course -- but if you're going to be spending any time with that certain someone, you might want to think about it ahead of time. Forget about being the alpha person. Let them know you have a great big heart. If one thing's clear, it's that you have nothing else to prove.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's time to review and revise long-term thinking -- and everyone should have a say in what's going on. Slow down a little and check in with your immediate colleagues. They'll offer some great feedback.
● Finances: When things go wrong, it's time to reach out to friends, not detach. You don't have to get into all the gory financial details. Simply know they're there to help emotionally.
● Love: Your eminently practical and grounded approach might be missing one crucial factor when it comes to weighing in on a recent romance. What about how you feel about this person? Pay attention to the intangibles.
● General: You're supposed to be making plans with your friends... and keeping them, too. Unfortunately for them, you've been less than dutiful. Well, they may let you slide for one more day, especially if they were less than kind to you yesterday. But you'd better make time for them soon. Like tonight. Remember, that's one more day -- no promises about the evening.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Wait until you have every last bit of information before making that big decision -- you don't want to go into this situation ill-informed. Listen to people at all levels of influence first, then move ahead.
● Finances: You may think you're emotionally exposed just when you feel the need for privacy. But don't worry, your bank account and its comings and goings doesn't have an audience, unless you speak up.
● Love: Sometimes you're not sure what to change, you just know that something needs changing soon. Right now your love life feels like it needs some renewal but you're not sure what to do. When you're ready, guidance will come.
● General: It's not in your nature to go overboard. Just this once, though, you're feeling like nothing would be too extreme if it would get the point across to your sweetheart -- the point being that you care an awful lot. Still, if you're not careful, you could actually scare that special someone away, the way you've been scared away by other people in the past: by being a bit too eager. Easy now.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Advance your ambitions a few inches or even miles today. You're in a great position to push forward, even if your business as a whole is stagnant. You'll find opportunities for growth, especially in the most slack situations.
● Finances: If the picture is getting fuzzier and fuzzier, it's up to you to make things clear. Put everything in a legal document and make sure all parties sign it. Otherwise, don't hand over any cash.
● Love: Keep it moving, but go at a slower pace than you might desire. Rushing ahead doesn't mean you'll get there faster. In fact, you might trip on rough patches that you could have otherwise avoided if you'd taken your time.