Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 21 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 21 2017
● General: You've just about had it with that certain individual who's had it in for you. You're perfectly prepared to handle this, face to face, with the authority figures. The problem this individual may have -- and may not have thought of before they started this campaign against you -- is that you've been following all the rules, and they haven't. Should you take mercy on them? It depends on the quality of their groveling.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's one of those days when you'd rather be pretty much anywhere else but work. You can't do much to stifle the feeling, so go with it and see where it leads. Even if you feel blah, keep acting as if you're on top of the world -- eventually, you'll feel that way.
● Finances: Things are heating up, so it's time to chill. If you pour gas on a fire, it still needs air to flourish. Don't feed your debt, even if your instinct is to douse your anxiety with spending.
● Love: It's important to get a clear picture of what actually is before you can manifest what you want. That means you have to face yourself and the history of your love life honestly -- no skipping over the unpleasant parts.
● General: You could spot this situation a mile away: Someone is beginning to feel threatened and worried that they might be losing yet another close friend or loved one. Well, you can be sure that the green-eyed monster isn't far away. If you're an outside observer, you might want to have a nice, objective chat with all parties concerned. If not, issuing a warning might work. A nice, stern one.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You have ambition of steel and a mind full of interesting ideas. Your drive is strong, but your intellect is even stronger. Though you might push yourself just a little too hard, it won't hurt you in the long run.
● Finances: Don't get spooked by what you see through the sites. Planning heavy, long term stuff based on today's numbers would be foolish, so zoom out to get a more accurate financial picture.
● Love: Stick close to home for now. Your buddies may want to hit the town in search of cute prospects, but you're feeling in a more tender and contemplative mood. It's best to honor your feelings and not push yourself.
● General: Your passions are running on high today -- very high. Which could be good or bad, depending on what you're feeling. If everything is going smoothly, you'll want to be as close to your special someone as possible. Just be careful not to smother them -- you know how you get when you're excited about something. And if you're feeling a bit cranky? Be sure to keep that under control, too. There's no point in ruining a relationship for one passing mood.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Avoid censoring yourself when it comes to a certain project or situation -- your honest feelings are crucial in this process. People need to gauge where you're coming from; misread emotions could create all kinds of avoidable problems.
● Finances: Don't hole up feeling miserable. You need to come up with some money making ideas. The best way to get generate proposals is to communicate with other people, so don't isolate.
● Love: Talking relationship matters over with a family member can give you an invaluable perspective. After all, that's where everyone's future patterns in love are set. Understand your past to fully live in the present.
● General: Every now and then, you use your talents to manipulate things to your favor. What's the big deal? Everyone does it, especially in the defense of someone or something that can't defend itself -- like now, for example. Think of it as the iron-fist-in-a-velvet-glove syndrome. You've been called on to slip your hand into a well-disguised glove. Do it guiltlessly, because you know you're doing it for the right reasons.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Work will progress at its own pace, and you'll just have to adjust when the time comes. With that said, don't let those deadlines or milestones worry you too much. Your projects will unfold right on time if you don't interfere too much.
● Finances: Your internal talk is getting wilder and wilder. That explains the pinwheels in your eyes. Your finances are bad but not scary, so don't let your fears break you today.
● Love: Common sense says that you have to get out there to meet people, but common sense used to say that the world was flat too. Keep those home fires burning, and you might be pleased with who stops by to get warmed up.
● General: You've probably gotten yourself into a bit of trouble lately -- you and that impetuous way you have of saying exactly what's on your mind. And you've been even more rash than usual lately, which is really saying something. But today, suddenly, you're all smiles and willing to do whatever it takes to soothe the troubled waters. No, you're not feverish. You're human -- and changeable.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You or one of your people has left some basic task undone for too long. Take care of it, and make sure it's not a problem in the future -- you don't need this kind of stress catching up with you when the momentum is on your side.
● Finances: Don't be the one to rub salt in the wound. No one thinks they deserve to be lectured, no matter how loose they were with money. Keep your opinions to yourself, especially when socializing in groups.
● Love: Tread carefully and take a few deep breaths before you speak. A potential romance might say something that triggers a deep-set and hitherto unseen set of emotions. Take a long time out before you respond.
● General: You have something to say or do that's going to leave a bad taste in your mouth -- but you have to go for it, nonetheless. So what good will guilt do? None at all. Do what it takes to make things right. You can always confess to an unbiased third party later. Just keep in mind that dealing with schemers often means you have to scheme. Let your conscience guide you, and the ends will justify the means.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your ability to project yourself and capture the attention of an audience is unmatched right now -- you're most effective in front of a crowd. If you have to give a presentation of some kind, expect to knock 'em dead.
● Finances: Sometimes a change of scenery is all it takes. If you took work issues home with you, then you might as well spend time going over the finer details. Then, enjoy the new perspective.
● Love: A famous author once wrote that you can't go home again. What he left out was that you always manage to take a piece of home with you -- and into every new relationship. It's time to explore what you've been bringing.
● General: Someone out there is positively steaming mad -- not at you, exactly, but certainly about you. They're upset because you have something they want, something they feel they deserve more than you do. You can't help but pick up the vibes -- and one more icy stare might just turn you into a pillar of stone. If they initiate a discussion, be sure to have witnesses handy. Jealousy can warp even the most objective brain.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Anything you start now will come in on time and under budget, as long as everyone else plays ball. If folks are starting to go off on tangents, rein 'em in and make sure they remember what team they're on. Constant reminders are annoying but necessary.
● Finances: You deserve the friends you have. If you shared the wealth, you'll have a much easier time finding someone to share your pain with. Don't hesitate to communicate.
● Love: Family matters; you feel the call of home. Pick up the phone, plan a visit or drop a real letter to a relation. It helps you to reconnect to the love that was there before you ever worried about dating or mating.
● General: A trace of tension is in the air -- okay, more than just a trace -- and you're not quite sure what comes next. Obviously, you can only do one thing: sit tight and see what happens. This is potentially volatile stuff, and you know how you feel about melodrama -- not good. If you really have to make a move, convince your dear ones to keep cool. That will help more than anything.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Tell your supervisor exactly what's on your mind. If you have the rare privilege of working for yourself, take a time out and evaluate your current situation thoroughly. It may be time to get back into the structure of working for someone else.
● Finances: Going for the deal itself isn't a big risk. The gambling comes in when you skip the fine print. An unusual minor detail is just waiting to snag you, so take out the reading glasses.
● Love: What are your instincts saying about this romantic prospect? Outwardly, the lights may be green, but inwardly, something's flashing red. Ignoring your instincts, no matter how unreasonable they may appear, is a bad idea.
● General: If you're out shopping, you'd better have company -- the kind that's big enough to wrestle that plastic out of your hands. You'll feel darned near compelled to buy whatever makes you feel the way you want to feel. Remember, though, you'll only achieve this kind of fulfillment from within. If this purchase is not legitimate, it won't mean a thing in a week's time.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Business offers will start piling up fast if you take the initiative now, so focus on getting yourself in front of new clients and in the middle of sizzling opportunities. All you have to do is get your name out there.
● Finances: You're trying hard to philosophize your way into some kind of peace, but your bank account is deeper than your ability to think is. If it's in the black, give it a rest. If it's not, then you already know what's called for without more pondering.
● Love: Those misty memories can look awfully good; but then again, in retrospect, a lot does. Make sure you're not conveniently forgetting the unpleasant parts of a past romance. Be honest with yourself about what happened.
● General: You've had just about all the fun you can stand with these feelings you've been keeping to yourself, and you're finally ready to talk about everything. If someone else will be affected, consider that before you start. If not, the decision is yours alone. But if this is a truly personal issue, something you'd prefer not become grist for the gossip mill, be sure not to confide in anyone who hasn't already proven their loyalty.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: A bit conflicted today? Perhaps! You'll feel an almost desperate impulse to rush ahead of yourself, but you'll also feel a strong desire to avoid taking risks. You'll have to force yourself to go one way or another.
● Finances: If you've been wondering when, the time has come. Discard the extra investments, hold a yard sale, anything to dig up some extra cash. There is no such thing as going overboard.
● Love: Romance happens when you give yourself a chance to heal. An old emotional issue has come to the surface, and it's time that you deal with it. Once you do, you'll truly be ready to move on to bigger and better things.
● General: Someone has to start the ball rolling, and it might as well be you. If you can feel the tension in the air, and you know how to get rid of it, do what you do best: Be honest. Encourage everyone to cut through the BS and get straight to the point. Don't worry -- you'll be there to referee the conversation if it gets ugly. Once it's all out on the table, you can help everyone move toward a solution.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your insights are penetrating and will emerge just when you need inspiration, so it might be a good time to switch on the autopilot and let your intuition take over. You'll come up with some interesting ideas to get this next project off the ground.
● Finances: You need to find some sparks, and it feels like there is no romance left between you and money. Find a unique way to raise some cash, and it will all come rushing back.
● Love: Mothering becomes an issue. After all, how a person relates to his or her mother sets the tone for relationships later on in life. It's time to learn how to honor that mother energy and learn to nurture yourself too.
● General: The green-eyed monster is here, yet again. You've been feeling it coming for a while, and you've tried your best to help a dear one see the err of their ways. But sometimes you just have to give in and let people feel what they want to feel. On the positive side, you should realize that if they didn't care, they wouldn't be jealous at all. Think of it as a backhanded compliment, and be patient.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your social skills are sharp and ready to go -- everyone else is restless and looking for the next big thing. And guess what? That's you! Get out there and network 'til you drop. Your public can't get enough of you.
● Finances: Nesting at home is not the same as admitting defeat. It's a good day to sit inside and not move at all. You'll be that much more able to face the finances, and the music, on Monday.
● Love: A relative knows just the person for you, but you're tempted to roll your eyes and automatically say 'no.' Why be so hasty? Listen to the stars -- they say a real love connection could be in the offing. Take a chance.