Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 4 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 4 2017
● General: You want some time alone -- no, actually, it's fairer to say that you need some time alone -- and you'll do whatever it takes to get it. So if a loved one asks you for something you really can't provide, your answer will be matter-of-fact, firm and quite clear: It's just not possible now. Don't you dare feel bad about it. After all, when was the last time you said no to anyone, under any circumstances? Exactly. It's time to think of yourself.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You spent all week at the office, and now it's your chance to enjoy the other side of the coin today: family and friends. You don't have to do much to have fun together -- hanging out is enough for everyone!
● Finances: It's a good time to initiate a new project, especially if it involves character building. Take a look around to see how those you admire are riding out the storm, then emulate them.
● Love: Free your mind and a better love life will follow. You've made rules, boundaries, and structures to make your life more orderly, but as of late, you might be finding them more burdensome than helpful.
● General: A whole new way of earning your daily bread may be well within your reach now, so if someone comes along with a good offer, don't automatically turn it down. That goes double if the offer arrives after a certain person notices just how talented you are at something other than your actual vocation -- your hobby, for example. Wouldn't it be nice to do what you love for work? It's not out of the question, you know.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Avoid conflicts today, even more so than on any other day. You have enough on your plate this weekend, so be methodical about sidestepping clashes. You'll never finish all your projects if you throw personalities into the mix.
● Finances: Going over the bottom line is beginning to be a grind. Instead of figuring out ways to make it less dull and more exciting, it could be a good day to ignore the books altogether. Spend time on yourself.
● Love: Why go back to your everyday routine when you've just had such luscious moments of pure pleasure? Extend the party for just a little while longer. You have more people to meet (and even more to charm).
● General: That cave you were in is all but forgotten now. You've left it behind -- that and anything that even remotely reminds you of the dark. Yes, you're done hibernating and ready to celebrate by being as excessive as possible in every category possible. And it won't be tough to find someone who'll be more than happy to go along with you for the ride either.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It seems like the work never ends. It may be a day off, but you're still getting a lot done. Think of it this way: Today's not that different from being at the office. You're just having fun with your work instead of dreading it.
● Finances: You don't need a lot of money to feel good, but it certainly doesn't hurt. The right equation for the day is a mix of cash and people, so focus on your partners in crime.
● Love: Some astrological movers and shakers pow-wow about your romantic prospects and decide that it's time you moved to the next level. Is your address book current? Are you putting yourself out where people can see you?
● General: Your skills at negotiation and mediation are unparalleled -- and quite well-known. You're usually the first person anyone thinks of when they need a third party to help them either smooth over a bad situation or prevent one from occurring. But if someone comes to you with that request now, you'd better come clean and let them know you might not be quite on your game at the moment. You might startle them, but it's better they know what they're dealing with.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: If the workweek is usually about nothing but business, today is the opposite. It's completely about relationships -- the good, the bad and the ugly. Dig in and reconnect with those you neglect Monday through Friday.
● Finances: Things are not going smoothly at home, and it has less to do with money than you think. You and a partner have differing ideas about how to spend it, and that's the bottom line. Focus on it.
● Love: Take a good, long look at any romantic patterns you've been repeating or baggage you've been trying to make others carry for you. It's time to deal with your past so that you can have the future you deserve.
● General: Your friends have your back -- and not just when you ask for it. They're willing to take your side even before you ask. That's a good feeling, and you'll have a chance to enjoy it now, especially once the bunch of you start rehashing the whole experience from start to finish. Don't let them think for one second you take them for granted. Show them your appreciation.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You can't stop on a dime. It would be nice to go from office mode to weekend mode with unconscious speed, but your emotions don't work that way. It may be hard to imagine, but relaxation is possible if you persevere.
● Finances: When things get a bit stressful, your first impulse is to spend money. You can take action in a more fiscally responsible way, but if you must spend, don't do it on computer equipment.
● Love: Feel like you're lookin' for love in all the wrong places? Maybe you need to stop looking for love as though it's a job. If you're having to spend a lot of time fussing with it, give it up. There are simpler ways. Be patient.
● General: You're just not ready to quit, are you? You realize this means you'll need to stay up late and call in late tomorrow -- or that you should consider taking the entire day off. That's not your usual style, but now that it's inevitable and you know it, you might want to give in. Isn't there someone you want to go out and play with, anyway? Someone who'd make it worth your while?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Being productive is exhausting, so relax and store up some energy for next week. Getting lost in a daydream, doing crossword puzzles and simply staring at clouds are all perfectly acceptable ways to spend the day.
● Finances: Don't get stressed out by changing times. All you need to do to make sure setbacks are minor is stick to the rules you already know: avoid impulse buys and focus on things with true value.
● Love: It's time for an attitude change. It's not that a relationship will make your situation complete; rather, it's that you have so much to offer that it'd be a shame to deprive someone of the opportunity to share your life.
● General: An opportunity you've been dreaming of will arrive soon -- really soon, so prepare yourself. If you're not sure about any part of what's offered, however, don't be shy about asking for some time to think it over -- then get in touch with someone you know and love who's qualified to help you make your decision. Something terrific is en route. All you have to do is recognize it, even if it arrives in disguise.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You're in a hurry, but why? Have you forgotten it's the weekend? Chill out! You need to take your time when it comes to a particular domestic task. That's the only way to get recognition for a job well done on the home front.
● Finances: It offers you riches then turns its back. You may think the market is flirting with you, but get serious, Libra. It's getting plenty of attention from others. Look for romance elsewhere.
● Love: You're usually a generous soul, but right now you don't feel like sharing yourself or your current cutie with anyone else. That's understandable (and some even think it's adorable). Just make sure you don't go overboard.
● General: Willpower is at the very top of your list of assets -- and it's a good thing too. Right about now, it will take everything you have to stay on track, even if you know there's nothing you'd rather do. That means temptation will be around each and every corner. Expect it -- not only will you not be surprised to see it coming, you'll be prepared to turn it down with confidence.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Today is your day to remember who you really are. You spend so much time rushing around during your workweek that you almost forget you're slow by nature. Almost. It's a great day to kick back and watch the world go by.
● Finances: You have some thinking to do. If you don't have an exit strategy, now is the time to come up with one. You may never have to use it, but if the time comes, you want to walk, not run.
● Love: Your relationship with yourself is key. After all, it's your primary connection and it sets the standard for how you relate to others -- especially romantically. Deciding to like yourself is a crucial first step.
● General: This won't be your usual day, no doubt about it. Passion and lots of mingling will be on the agenda. There may also be one particular person in the vicinity you're really happy to see without a desk, computer or authority figure coming between you. Enjoy the company, no matter who you're with. Oh, and watch out for a few fireworks tonight.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Don't wait for the phone to ring -- it's up to you to take the initiative. If your friends haven't gotten together recently, they've probably been busy, too. Force everyone to drop what they're doing for some much-needed hanging out.
● Finances: All the planning in the world can't prepare you for the ups and downs of your bank account, not to mention your emotional response to it. But that doesn't mean you should face the day unorganized. Stay focused on the big picture.
● Love: All your romantic dreams are falling neatly into place, so now is the perfect time to pack up all your troubles. You're on the brink of a brand-new era of your life. Wonderful adventures await and exotic locales beckon.
● General: For the past two days, you've been wooing and romancing -- not to mention being wooed and romanced -- and it hasn't been all that hard to handle. This means that tomorrow, it will be time to get to the heart of the matter. You have something to say, and you won't be able to resist saying it any longer. Not to worry. They have something equally impulsive to say to you.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: If you're not sure how to spend your day off, get out and do some exploring. You don't have to find meaningful activity; you can save that for later. Something entertaining and lighthearted will do.
● Finances: Some perspective is more valuable than gold. This is nothing you can't work through with the right attitude. Your current situation is just one of life's challenges, so rise to the occasion.
● Love: If you're willing to do some grunt work, the stars give you a promising fresh start when it comes to romance. Your tasks include taking stock of your behaviors and what's worked as well as what hasn't.
● General: You've accepted the invitation, put in your request for time off and marked the dates off on your calendar. You've spent at least one evening laying out every last piece of clothing you own on your bed. After intense concentration, you've managed to select your favorites. You're finally ready -- well, just about ready -- to start the actual packing process. There's just one thing that's bothering you. Better get it solved before you confirm your reservation.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You'll probably meet someone new, and that's always the basic ingredient for a great day. Ahhh, it's so nice to be away from the office; you could make a good time out of just about anything.
● Finances: You're tempted to look at your financial situation as a personal issue, but it's much bigger than you are. Welcome to the global economy, reach out to others in the same boat.
● Love: In the game of love, it's important to learn to forgive, even if you can't quite bring yourself to forget. (Forgiving yourself is, of course, part of the deal.) You might just see some payoffs in your current situation.
● General: A family member or an old, dear friend is about to reveal something that will absolutely knock your socks off. Of course, you won't want them to know how you feel -- at least, not the extent of your surprise. But if you're determined to keep it under wraps, you'd better start practicing now, because it won't be easy. Once the word is out, by the way, and you've had a chance to digest it, you'll probably be too delighted to even think about keeping it secret.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Let last week's problems with your coworkers and bosses fade into oblivion for the day. If you keep dwelling on this stuff, you'll risk transferring your anger to your private life. Just let it go and enjoy this precious free time!
● Finances: Debts are piling up. But instead of thinking about what others owe you, focus on what others need from you instead. That may sound like a contradiction in financial terms, but it's where the gold is.
● Love: Have you lost your inner wild child? Well, not lost, exactly -- more like misplaced. Go ride a roller coaster and scream. Finger paint or wear a funny costume. Romance is easier when you remember it can be fun.