Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 11 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 11 2017
● General: It's not ordinarily in your nature to spend time sniffling, pouting or thinking about what might have been. You're much better at getting things done, whether you're in the mood for it or not, simply because you said you would. So if you wake up in an unusually emotional frame of mind, give yourself a break. No one -- not even you -- can be a rock forever. Everyone deserves downtime. Call a friend.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Home is where the heart is, and yet you want to be somewhere else. Is the office calling you? Maybe. If the work can wait until Monday, force yourself to stay at home. If not, go in, but give yourself a time limit. You really do need a breather.
● Finances: Times are tough and getting tougher. But if you place your career above your family, you may end up with neither. Keep your life and the dollar's place in it in perspective.
● Love: You're feeling a little dreamier and slower than normal, but someone likes seeing this softer side of you. This more receptive energy lets you draw those people into your life you should have around you at this time.
● General: Take a break from working on your home. You've earned it. It's time to concentrate on something far more fun: that immensely intriguing person you haven't stopped thinking about for days. As perceptive as you are, you already know they're interested, so what's the problem? Perhaps you're worried about your freedom coming to a rapid-fire end? Weigh the pros and cons. Wouldn't it be nice to entertain someone special in your lovely home?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Ah, the pressure is off. Dreams of trips to foreign places get shooed from your mind all week long, but today, you get to indulge. Let yourself drift off to faraway lands and exotic places. Make time to roam the Internet for smokin' travel deals.
● Finances: You have the mid-week blues, but your accounts say you don't deserve the day off. Don't listen to the red and black marks today. Taking a personal day is your best investment.
● Love: Thoughtful conversations help you get to the bottom of a block when it comes to relationships. That may mean calling a good friend or a professional, or sitting by yourself with an empty notebook for a while.
● General: If anyone can cheer someone up, it's you. You're a natural-born clown, with a philosophical streak a mile wide that allows you to understand the motivations of others -- maybe even better than they understand those motivations themselves. So when a loved one comes to you now with a problem, do what you do best: Draw them out, listen to their story and help them figure out what to do next. Then take them out and get them laughing. It really is the best medicine.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your energies and your schedules are out of sync. You want to do nothing all week but slack off, then today you feel the urge to accomplish something. If that itch won't subside, head to the office and catch up on neglected work.
● Finances: You have a dilemma on your hands. If you don't try, you'll never know. On the other hand, with money as tight as it is, you can't afford to make any mistakes. Don't decide either way until you are clearer.
● Love: Playing hide-and-go-seek with reality will only cause more havoc than it's worth. Face the truth as you juggle options in your personal life. Work through some deep-seated issues to get to the heart of the matter.
● General: That work situation you've been dwelling on? You'll be dwelling on it for the next few weeks, but that doesn't mean you should allow it to completely absorb you. Try to force yourself to dismiss all thoughts of business from your mind when you're not at work. Challenge yourself to meet someone new and take a moment to come up with the best opening line you've ever heard -- then give it a test run.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Being in accord with friends and family is a lot easier than it is with coworkers; but even on the best of days, balance can be elusive. If you need a goal today, seek some harmony in your life. It'll do you a world of good.
● Finances: Others may misinterpret you if you're not careful. Whether problems at work are coming home or the other way around, don't let your concerns about money sour your expression.
● Love: Creative projects progress at the speed of light when you work with the right partner. Look around. Someone who has talent in this area might also be a good match for you in the realm of romance too.
● General: Oddly enough, you're thinking about a total emotional commitment at the moment. The thing is, you're not quite ready to say those words out loud. You are ready, however, to let your intentions be known via safer, subtle forms of communication, such as eye contact or comments that can only be categorized as double entendres. That way, if the vibes you're getting aren't what you were hoping for, you can both duck out gracefully. Don't worry, though. The chances you'll be refused are next to none.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: It's not easy to ignore the things that have to be done around the house. You wouldn't let that kind of work pile up at the office, would you? Of course not -- it would drive you crazy. Fix, clean and be done with it.
● Finances: Getting your ego out of the way will only improve your life. That's just one positive spin to put on your new bank account. Others will be impressed if you handle yourself well now, so work on maintaining self respect.
● Love: Shifting patterns in the stars mean corresponding changes will occur in your love life as well. How well you play with others becomes a key area. Keep your actions appropriate to each situation you encounter.
● General: Asking you to be especially cautious when it comes to anything that falls into the category of romance is an exercise in futility right now. If you're struck by someone, be it intellectually or emotionally, it will be impossible to resist responding to that feeling in a great big way. If you're not sure about your feelings, though, you might listen to that little voice in the back of your head -- the one that's telling you to proceed with caution.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Music, poetry, romance, fun -- the list is endless, yet all you can think of is what's on your desk at the office. Discipline in this case means not letting that feeling get in the way of a perfectly good day of leisure and exploration.
● Finances: Not making a dime? Turn your usual work ethic on its head. If all your hard work doesn't seem to be paying off, then focus on having fun instead. In fact, take it one step further and go for romance.
● Love: Making decisions isn't easy right now, but it's even worse when you second-guess your instincts. While all these possibilities have their merits, the fact remains -- you have to choose something and take your chances.
● General: Your curiosity is especially strong now. That doesn't mean you'll get into trouble for it, but you may find that your friends and your sweetheart are a bit taken aback by all those questions. Between now and the time this wears off -- and it will, honestly -- you might want to stop short of getting involved in a conversation about politics or religion with someone you love. Why cause problems where there aren't any?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Ah, it's a day of new beginnings -- or at least the beginnings of the weekend. The first thing you need to do is stretch before moving on to deep breathing. When you're sufficiently relaxed, then you can consider more high-energy pursuits.
● Finances: Everyone else needs money as much as you do, so watch out. Old bills are floating to the surface. Take anything extra at the end of the day and put it in the cookie jar for that proverbial second shoe.
● Love: You can act like an adult, but until you take responsibility for your actions and are accountable for the consequences that follow, you're only play acting. That goes double when it comes to how you handle your love life.
● General: This could be a tricky day -- the kind that starts out deceptively quiet and ends up being absolutely crazy, thanks to a longtime friend who's feeling a little out of sorts at the moment. There's only one thing to do: Pay close attention to your intuition, no matter what advice you're offered by a rational, practical loved one. You know what's best. All you have to do is listen to that small inner voice.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You could go out and socialize, especially over food, but things around the house are too appealing for that. Spend the day in your cozy nest with the people you love most, getting over your work week.
● Finances: Don't be so dependent on others, and not just financially. It's easy to get along well when your boss is in a good mood, but when they're not -- well, that's your challenge for the day.
● Love: The stars want you to truly relax, and that's an order. The more you allow yourself to luxuriate in all that you have, the more you will have. That's especially true of love and romance right now too.
● General: You have one more day left of your relaxing times, and if you're smart -- which, legend has it, you most certainly are -- you'll spend it letting go of whatever was bothering you last week. That way, you'll be able to start tomorrow fresh -- and isn't that your best bet, anyway? Besides, the mental solidity and stability you'll feel now are legitimate. You're right to feel secure in the rightness of what you've done. Stop worrying, and enjoy the rest of your free time.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You never thought you'd admit it, but you're actually missing the office -- who would've thought? People in your private life are proving to be even less adaptable than your colleagues, but don't let them make you feel moody.
● Finances: It used to be that making your own lunch or cleaning your own house seemed like a waste of time, but now every minute is worth the money saved. Now that you've focused on the obvious, look for other material.
● Love: Think of this time as a romantic dress rehearsal. Those in the theater biz know that the more chaotic the dress rehearsal, the better the opening night. It just means that the real thing is about to appear.
● General: It's not even close to being gone yet -- that wild, reckless energy circulating in the heavens above you. But you definitely have a handle on it. So when one last haphazard event comes along, instead of getting upset about it, you'll get through it with a genuine smile on your face. And if anyone asks, you'll have to admit you really were looking forward to a little bit more excitement.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You need an emotional outlet today, and if you're not at work, you don't have to suppress it. Don't freak out everyone around you with a meltdown -- instead, let loose in a respectful way with friends and family.
● Finances: You'll have quite an accomplishment under your belt, but not the financial one you expect. Who knew that impressing others could make you feel as good at the end of the day as making a profit? Live and learn.
● Love: Toss aside that requirement list. A suitable partner isn't always who you think they will be. Surprise yourself. Someone who's more emotional and demonstrative could be exactly what the doctor (and the stars) ordered.
● General: You're trying to decide whether to listen to your gut or ask for advice from a professional you've always trusted. If you don't feel comfortable with their counsel once it's delivered, however, what about just talking things over with your very best friend? They care deeply about you, they'd never tell you to do anything they wouldn't do, and they know you well enough to know what's possible and what's not. Consider it your best option. Give them a call.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You're the one who never wants to rock the boat -- at work and at home. Your desire to maintain goodwill may lead you to some emotional contortions today with family and friends. Perhaps it's time to speak your piece!
● Finances: Things are changing fast, and you'll just be wasting energy if you try and fight it. You'll have to learn to discipline yourself, in all ways. Financial responsibility is just the tip of the iceberg.
● Love: Feeling confused? It's tempting to try and make those feelings go away, but what you actually need to do is slow down. It feels counterintuitive, but this path will give you the clarity to make the best choice.
● General: The devil and the deep blue sea -- take your pick. Under most unusual circumstances, you may bump into someone today who seems to be a representative from both. Within days, oddly enough, they'll manage to find a place in your heart. Be ready. Be ready for their company, and be ready to feel the need to make a decision quickly. Good luck, no matter what you choose.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Ah, days off! The only cloud in the sky is a family gathering. Resistance is futile, so jump right in. In fact, offer to lend a hand when it comes to organizing -- it'll take your mind off the anxiety and put you in the middle of the action.
● Finances: Of course, heads are going to roll. Until they do, take more responsibility for you own situation, including your own finances. You have a lot more control over your portfolio than you recognize.
● Love: It's time to review what's in your own imagination when it comes to love. When you examine what inspires you, you can pull new meaning from all of your dreams, fantasies and the stories you tell yourself.