Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 2 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - September 2 2017
● General: All those plans your friends or family members have made sound just wonderful, don't they? If you had the energy, you'd go -- and you'd have a fine time of it, too. But you don't have the energy, and you know you can't fake it. So why not just say no? Sure, they're unfamiliar with the concept, but they'll have to get used to it sooner or later. Might as well be now.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: If a situation at work arises, you can see clearly and with total comprehension how it should be handled. After all, you're the epitome of Zen today when it comes to your job. Not even the worst attitudes can harsh your mellow.
● Finances: You're tempted to suck out as much cash as you can from this situation, but that's the wrong approach. Being selfish in this case means putting off instant gratification. You'll make that much more in the long run.
● Love: Feeling in the romantic doldrums lately? Get out of the house. Most importantly, get and keep your body moving. Your perspective is bound to shift when you get your energy back up and running.
● General: It's all about impulse. And intensity. And passion. So no matter what it is or when it strikes your fancy, if you want it, you'll go after it -- and you'll get it, too. You know how you get when you're even remotely interested in something -- or someone? Well, at the moment, you're not just interested, you're focused. Maybe even a little too focused. How about distracting yourself?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Make sure you have accurate information before proceeding at this time; otherwise, communication difficulties might interfere with your plans. Clarity -- such a valuable concept right now -- will be hard to come by.
● Finances: If it were simply a matter of being greedy, then a lot more people would be rich. Don't forget that investing is an art form. Much of it depends on your special combination of intellect, experience and personality, so focus on your personal assets.
● Love: You and a date are communicating at cross-purposes. You know what you want them to be, and you're convinced they could become that if they tried. On the other hand, they feel that you're overly critical. Get on the same page.
● General: After days of lugging around your secrets, their secrets and the secrets of everyone you work with, you're tired of this. Tired of the intrigue, tired of being afraid to say anything at all and tired of worrying that you've just slipped and said the wrong thing to the wrong person. Enough. It's not in your nature to be deceptive. Better start passing that information around.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Isn't it time you started taking yourself seriously? After all, you have big dreams when it comes to your future. Take a lunch hour to think about your career plans; if you come up with something profound, that's a sign to act quickly.
● Finances: If gambling is your idea of fun, then you're in the right arena. Nothing comes with a guarantee, so let the losses remind you of why it's called risk in the first place.
● Love: You're about to become a legend in your own time. You've got so much game that you find romantic prospects even when parking your car. Your friends want your secret, but you'll never tell!
● General: You're here on the planet to learn certain skills, particularly how to restore harmony. Well, you're about to get a crash course today. While everyone around you will be asserting themselves, you'll be running around after them, putting out fires. Just be sure to take a nap afterward -- you'll be exhausted by the end of the day and ready to spend some well-earned time alone.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: If you're finessing a new piece of business today, don't just skim the surface. Talk about the future. Get at what everyone hopes to achieve, and you'll come up with a rock-solid plan everyone can and wants to agree on.
● Finances: Your money is like a graph. If it were a flat line, it would be worse than boring. So if things aren't going smoothly, enjoy the ride, and remind yourself that what goes down will eventually go up.
● Love: You're not in a relationship with this person. Then again, you're not in a relationship either. Everything's topsy-turvy in this situation. Don't be so hasty to define it. You lose a lot of possibilities that way.
● General: There's usually at least a two-second delay between thought and words -- for most signs, anyway. In your case, it's about a second, on slow days. At the moment, however, there will be no delay, which makes you pretty darned dangerous. Basically, if you were regulated by the FCC, they'd have your license by now. Keep that in mind before you go off on anyone who's not as well armed in the verbal department as you happen to be.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Surprising revelations around ambition and career advancement will come up for you today, giving you lots of food for thought. It's a great time to evaluate your work and your workplace, then make the necessary changes.
● Finances: If you're not willing to take any losses, then you can't risk profits, either. The action today may make you feel down, but don't let it. Set your sights on the distant horizon.
● Love: There are a rhyme and a reason to the ups and down of your love life. Every event helps you get to the next step in your quest for love. Learn to ride the waves of change instead of letting yourself be overtaken by them.
● General: You've gone over the checkbook several times and had a friend look at it too. It's not your imagination. It's balanced, and you do, indeed, have a little bit left over to play with. What to do? Make this surplus count by sharing it with someone special. What about that person you've owed lunch for months now? Or, better still, the person you don't owe lunch that you'd just like to spend some time with, pure and simple?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Don't let indecision paralyze you, but make sure you examine every detail, because business deals need extra close and careful attention today. Take your time -- if you feel like you're not ready to make a decision yet, say so.
● Finances: Impulse buys might make you some money, especially at bargain basement prices. But if you want something with true value, you'll have to discuss it with someone else. Seek out some expert advice.
● Love: Get those financial issues in order -- it's standing in the way of your social life, not to mention your potential for love. Once you get a handle on your money matters, your next love affair will take off.
● General: Remember that gigantic favor you did for a certain person a while back? The one that absolutely saved them from either being fired, abandoned by their partner or evicted from their apartment? They've mentioned that they'd like to repay you several times, but you've never needed anything. Well, guess what? It might be time to give 'em a call. Don't worry about getting a negative reception. They'll be relieved to return the favor.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: A shakeup might be in the air, but that's no reason to duck beneath your desk. Once the dust settles, you'll see how these changes might actually be for the better. Where no opportunity existed, something will finally appear.
● Finances: Highs and lows balance themselves out, with no regard to who ends up making a profit. Try to appreciate the beauty of the entire system, even if you're not the one reaping the rewards of the moment.
● Love: Pick up a good book or curl up with a stack of magazines. The stars suggest that some serious downtime with all the communication devices unplugged is the best way to give your heart some ease.
● General: For the next few days, your main quest will be to decide what to do about a certain someone -- someone who seems to be putting just as much time, energy and thought into what to do about you. None of this will be visible to anyone who's not really looking, however. It's all going to be very clandestine. But anyone who knows and loves you will see what's going on, and will probably be quite delighted for you.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: A regular departmental meeting might spark some unexpectedly strong emotions or opinions in you. If you can't get a few moments alone, shelve it and make sure to examine it thoroughly when you get home.
● Finances: Why are you attached to investments that don't pay? Some decisions may be hard, but don't let your emotions rule your portfolio. Use your intellect for that instead.
● Love: Like Mae West said, when you're good you're good, but when you're bad, you're better. The stars turn up the heat when it comes to one-on-one interactions. Meetings that happen in secret really fire you up.
● General: For the next few days, you'll continue thinking of nothing but love, romance, love, and romance. Yep. That's it. Sure, it's a short list, but is there anything more delightful? So why fight it? Your mission is to reach out and find the person you want to spend this wonderfully tender time with -- and to let them know exactly how you feel. How nice!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Part of the reason you're such a success at work is that you're always able to think about what the project/team/business as a whole needs to succeed. You're an industry wonder and people are starting to notice.
● Finances: Speak up, before it's too late. Even if you have a financial planner, you're still ultimately responsible for your own investments. You know enough to make your hopes and wishes known.
● Love: Keep a journal. Get professional advice. Go for long walks and talk to the trees. Do something, anything to break this romantic pattern that you're currently locked into. You have so much potential and no time to waste.
● General: If you weren't up late last night, exchanging life histories with someone who was honestly fascinated by hearing everything that happened when you were ten, you should have been. Fortunately, it's not too late. You're still quite willing to reveal everything about yourself -- and a certain person will be only too happy to reciprocate. Better take a power nap before.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Remember that old cheer, 'Be aggressive'? Well -- don't be, especially not in career matters today. Better to sit back and watch things unfold. You can go back to warrior mode tomorrow.
● Finances: Look on the bright side. In this case, a flat line does not equal death. It's not a good day for a pay raise, but if your income remains the same, you can consider yourself ahead.
● Love: Sometimes cliches are cliches because they work. If you're coming out of a romantic situation, there's no better kick-start to your love life than some kind of makeover, whether it's your wardrobe or your soul.
● General: See? Once you really let go of the whole situation, things immediately got quieter -- and they'll continue to mellow, too, if you remain firm on your pledge to stay out of it. Now that you can concentrate on other things, why not start making plans for that trip you were hoping to take? There's absolutely no time like the present to make your reservations. You'll find what you want for the right price.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Get to the root of this issue before it gets out of control. If some people are squabbling, don't automatically dismiss the rumblings -- especially if one of them is you. Something is there and it needs some attention.
● Finances: You need to adjust more than your spending. In fact, your personal issues are more pressing than your financial ones. Your world has a completely different culture than it did a year ago, so start learning the lay of the land.
● Love: Innovation is your natural state of mind. When you try to be like everyone else, a part of your soul goes to sleep. That goes double for love. You'll find romance in your own way and on your own time.
● General: Although you've let up a little bit in the intensity department, you still haven't lost your appetite for spirited, intelligent discussions. In fact, you probably can't remember the last time you felt like this -- absolutely starved for intellectual exercise, that is. Fortunately, even if no one is around to indulge your mood with, you know who to call. Better make a pot of coffee.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You're gleefully digging into shifting old business paradigms and streamlining existing processes. Ultimately, you're changing things for the better around here, even if people can't see your vision right away.
● Finances: You should start to see results, even if they're not the results you expected. It's hard to think of going from solvency to debt as an improvement, but there are things in your life that are changing for the better, and all because of it.
● Love: You have your standards -- there's no way you'd ever place a personals ad or go out with you-know-who. Hmm -- such a strong reaction might mask something deeper. Maybe it's time to explore!