Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 19 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 19 2017
● General: That person who's been eyeing you from across the room? Don't you dare stare back, or even crack so much as a grin if you're not interested. You're packing super- ultra- mega-sensual energies now, and it's no surprise others are picking up on them. Save yourself the trouble, and save them the heartache. Be sure you're only in the company of those you really want to be with.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Others around you feel a little lost, but you're right on track and showing your best side to the right people. Expect future praise for today's work -- your trooper-like qualities will come in handy down the road.
● Finances: It may seem like your efforts just aren't making you any money, but that doesn't mean you should do nothing at all. Helping others will bring in rewards that are more valuable, so don't focus only on yourself.
● Love: Someone makes your passion rise -- but is it worth getting close to a person who you sense isn't really in it to win it? If you're out to have some fun, go for it. If you know you need something else, steer clear.
● General: It's the perfect astrological and emotional weather for your sign. You really couldn't do much better, and you knew it as soon as you set your feet on the floor this morning. For once, everyone around you will be feeling everything just as intensely as you do all the time. You'll also notice they're operating a little more from their gut and a lot less from their desire to seek approval. See? Lovely weather, huh?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your spirit of playfulness will be engaged, and it will yield new creative insights that should help you move forward, perhaps into territory you hadn't thought of yet.
● Finances: It's time to implement some way-out things. Financial conditions require it of you. The odd-ball invention? Patent it. The perfect service for the masses? Start providing it.
● Love: Of course you want the real thing when it comes to relationships, but what's the problem with having a little fun? Give dating rather than mating the preference. It's time to have a little fling -- or two.
● General: This has been coming for a while, and you're not ashamed to say it. You've just about had it with your current situation, and you want out. Still, you're reluctant to make a move without something solid waiting for you. That's not a lack of guts, either -- it's a sign of maturity. You can buckle down and stand the situation for a few more days. At least until you've made some phone calls to start the ball rolling.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You've dealt with a lot of new information and people in the past week or two. Try to bring it all back to you and your operations. Consider how you can adjust to the changes and expand what you're already doing.
● Finances: Not everything is about you, and in a good say. Don't worry about how your current financial situation will affect your reputation. Everyone is in the same boat, or at least most of the world's population.
● Love: Love matters are frustrating right now, and it seems like you're butting heads needlessly. It's a good time to switch channel and focus on work or domestic matters instead. You'll solve this when you're ready.
● General: Ever notice how you hear from someone you've been thinking about? Well, if you haven't noticed it before, you're definitely going to notice it now. A parade of long-lost friends and lovers is about to make contact with you over the coming weeks. The fun starts today. Ready or not, here comes a voice you haven't heard in a long, long time.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Customers and colleagues will be blown away by your instant understanding of where they're coming from, so wow them with your keen intuition. You won't be showing off -- just extra receptive.
● Finances: There's no point in doing any detail-oriented tasks, because the details are constantly changing. Let your mind wander instead, into days of financial freedom and prosperity.
● Love: What's blocking you from going to the next level with your romances? Figure out what happened with the last one, and you'll see a common thread start to reveal itself. Then you'll really be ready to get back in the game.
● General: Ordinarily, under circumstances like these, you'd probably feel a bit antsy -- no, actually, you'd feel really antsy. As if someone were trying to clip your wings. That, of course, wouldn't be much fun, and you wouldn't stand for it -- unless, of course, you were already sweet on the person with the clippers. In which case you'd probably stretch out your wings and show them where to start clipping.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You'll have to deal with distractions for much of the day, though you should still be able to get the most essential tasks completed. Don't brush off anyone in the midst of your angst -- treat everyone civilly.
● Finances: Others may react emotionally but you shouldn't. That means don't pounce on your first opportunity that presents itself. Trust your instinct to help separate the real money from the fool's gold.
● Love: There's nothing wrong with playing a certain role every now and then when it comes to the dating game -- just make sure it doesn't start to feel too constraining. Integrate all the parts of your personality.
● General: You've made your home a warm, comfortable and welcoming nest. So, of course, everyone always wants to be there with you. Unfortunately, you also love your privacy, and you probably haven't had much of it lately. If things get a little tricky this weekend, and you have too much company, you can always mention that you'd like some time alone. Or you can take a trip and treat yourself to a change of scenery -- complete with a free attitude adjustment.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Big changes are on the agenda for you and your business, and you'll need to lead the way. You have big ideas, so start making big plans and getting big personalities on board to help with your endeavors.
● Finances: The devil is in more than the details. The financial future is up in the air and the next best move is anyone's guess. Remember that you can respect other people's opinions without necessarily sharing them.
● Love: Moderation is the key. You don't want to overwhelm this new person in your life with affection and attention. A little bit of a good thing is beautiful, so keep your feelings from running away with you, okay?
● General: Okay, stop resisting and buckle down already -- do what they want you to do. Why are you having such an issue with authority lately? Maybe it's because you just can't bring yourself to do anything that sounds like a direct order. Well, that's understandable, a fine reason, really. Just be sure the real reason isn't that you're running away from something called responsibility. You know darned well you couldn't live with that.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Customer service is important right now, though you might have to broaden your definition of 'customer' a bit. Flip through your contacts, figure out who needs what and give it to them -- it's that easy.
● Finances: You have too many things on the go, and something's got to give. You need to cut out some of the projects that just aren't bringing in any money. You can afford to keep one or two as pets.
● Love: Add a personal touch to really kick-start a romance. Try sending an old-fashioned note (you know, the kind with stamps) instead of an email. Try making dinner instead of just ordering take-out.
● General: An authority figure who seems to have been less than forthcoming lately is just about ready to come clean and tell you exactly what's been going on. But that's no reason to worry. The news will be good -- especially if you're brave enough to start the conversation yourself. And when have you been anything less than brave? Get business out of the way early, because tonight was made for romance.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Now is a good time to implement far-out notions, so don't throw out any ideas, no matter how crazy they seem. Wacky proposals have a better chance to succeed than you'd think.
● Finances: Your imagination is one of your biggest assets. Consider it your hidden talent. Whatever great money making ideas are generated in there deserve to be made manifest.
● Love: Someone's coming on strong because they believe that's the kind of person you're attracted to. Set them straight in a kind, yet firm manner. Then think about why they would've made that assumption.
● General: Think about it: Exactly how long have you been wishing, hoping and actually dreaming about taking off for parts unknown to everyone but you and one lucky companion? If you can't remember a date -- or a month -- it's time to stop dreaming and start making plans. Wait, however, until next week to start solidifying your itinerary. In the meantime, do your homework.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Big-picture stuff will go especially well for you at the moment. You won't make much progress on mundane tasks, so try to focus on the more creative aspects of your work.
● Finances: When you start misplacing things, it's a good idea to register what things they are. You would never lose your ATM card, for instance. Or have things gotten that bad?
● Love: Your flirtations receive encouraging feedback, so keep on moving. The stars may test your willpower when it comes to making too many calls or text messages, though, so stay strong and sensible.
● General: As far as you're concerned, this kind of thing only happens in the movies. The war-weary hero or heroine heads home pulls down the shades and disappears. Fade to black. But that's not the kind of thing you'd ever do, right? Well, not usually -- but at the moment, there's probably nowhere else you'd rather be than at home. Of course, if you don't want to be alone, you know there's someone who'd be happy to keep you company.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Link up with some coworkers today -- you'll do better working on projects other than your own right now. You haven't lost any steam, but spending some time taking directions will help you focus on your own work.
● Finances: Ignore the mirror, even if you have a sob story. There are no advances to be had anymore. Rehearsing won't help get you one, even if it brings out the compassionate side of you.
● Love: How and where you operate when it comes to love assumes more importance. If you don't like what's happening in your romantic arena, it's time to examine your habits. This is definitely fixable.
● General: It's your favorite time -- that's right, party time! It's all about recreation, and it's all just waiting to happen. You have even more good reasons to be happy, too. The universe has decided to gift you with an added dose of romance -- yes, more -- that will make you wonder if it isn't still Valentine's Day. Enjoy it to the max, especially if you don't have to get up tomorrow!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Now is the time to dive into the creative aspects of your job -- even if you're just a number cruncher. Consider how you can approach your tasks differently. It's all about seeking an outlet.
● Finances: You don't have to be a genius or an economist to know how to keep your own boat afloat. All you have to know how to do is balance a checkbook. The same rule applies: don't overspend. Stick to it.
● Love: Your sense of loyalty might be at odds with your need for passion when a romantic prospect's agenda clashes with those of a dear old friend. Decide what is most important to you and stick to it.
● General: You've been playing around with a certain hobby for a while, and it's suddenly dawned on you that you really and truly might be able to make a full-time job of this -- or at least a part-time source of income. It's a good idea and you shouldn't dismiss it. You might, however, want to come up with a solid plan before you quit your day job, that is. Get out some legal pads and start scribbling.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You can't take on anything new right now, so make sure the powers that be know and respect that. Focus on the projects that are most pressing. When your plate is clean, you can accept more responsibility.
● Finances: If you can convince yourself you're worth it, you can convince others, too. So treat yourself well. In fact, lavish yourself. Then make your pitch. Others will see someone worth investing in, then.
● Love: A sophisticated type sweeps into your life. You're not sure about this at first; you've always thought that whole opposites-attract thing was just a myth. Why not give in and let them show you a good time?