Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 7 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 7 2017
● General: You're not the mushy type. Never have been. In fact, you'd ordinarily choose having a root canal minus the Novocain over discussing your feelings -- especially when those emotions are as close to the surface and as readily accessible as yours happen to be at the moment -- which doesn't mean you should shut them down. Just choose your confidantes carefully.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Good ideas will only get you so far right now. Make sure you can enforce the discipline necessary to see them through to completion. Otherwise, you'll have lots of productive energy with no direction.
● Finances: You used to be able to charm to get what you want. Ah, those were the days. Today a loan takes a lot more than charisma. If you don't have the collateral, don't waste your time.
● Love: A chance rendezvous leads you back to an old romance that you thought had permanently fizzled. Hmm -- why didn't this work out again? Don't dwell on the past. Focus on the present and explore the possibilities instead.
● General: A coworker you've been thinking about a lot lately -- who seems to have been returning those lingering glances across the room for some time now -- is about to let you know, one way or another, they're not afraid to stare back. They might even be brave enough to approach you in the hopes of striking up a conversation. You have to admire their courage, at the very least. And there's a lot more to admire where that came from.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You have some personal choices to make that will impact your work life. Right now, you're deeply in touch with your most basic philosophy, so try to figure out what's right for you and your family.
● Finances: It may not be a good day to make money, but that doesn't mean the day has no value. Spend it on yourself for a change. Start something new, like a fitness routine, or take in some culture.
● Love: Your best qualities shine through, so why not schedule a date with someone you've had your eye on for a while? The astrological energies favor new contacts and fresh romantic prospects. Go for it.
● General: Forget about even trying to listen politely to the naysayers, especially if they're talking about a certain someone you've just met and like very much. If you're relaxed and comfortable with your new person, it really doesn't matter what anyone says or whom they say it about. You'll do exactly what you should do: make your evaluation based on your impressions of how the person treats you, and only you.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Sometimes you have to let things percolate below the surface before a solution can start to emerge. Take some time alone to sort through the options before you make your move.
● Finances: When you find yourself in a hole, start digging. Good advice, to a point. You're starting to feel so far under you'll never shovel yourself out. You will, though, and sooner than you imagine.
● Love: So they look great on paper, but you can't force chemistry if it's not there. Don't go overboard with your efforts, either. You have to know when something just isn't going to work out. It's time to move on.
● General: You're especially talkative, friendly, sociable and ready to paint the town red right now -- and certainly no one is better at making even complete strangers feel comfortable and accepted. Those wonderful traits will come in handy over the next week or so, which looks to be quite busy. Ready or not, here comes a full social calendar.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Stick with your current household projects today and you can't go wrong. You'll make a lot of progress and find out that those other plans weren't so hot to begin with.
● Finances: Be careful starting new projects. Drumming up business might seem like the solution to your problems, but that's time taken away from more important issues, like dousing domestic fires.
● Love: If there's one thing your personal life needs, it's more magic. Are there small ways you can shake up your usual approach to your love life? Even the smallest movements can engender great positive change.
● General: You're about to shock and amaze your family, friends or anyone else who's never seen this side of you before. Sure, you're usually eerily objective, compassionate without getting too emotionally attached -- and you're good at it, too. But lately? Well, you'll be hard pressed to keep the tears from your eyes at a good baby-food commercial. Don't panic. This, too, shall pass.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Don't worry if things seem like they're headed for a downturn on the personal front. A shakeup may indeed be on the way, but you'll weather the storm and come out stronger than when it started.
● Finances: There is action worth noting. You'll either be making a boat load or bailing furiously. But either way, there will be a reason to mark the date.
● Love: Your usual routine works very well, but it could lead to some stagnation in the love department. Small but sassy steps are required -- flirt with the barista at your local cafe or send someone a saucy email.
● General: Thinking about redecorating? About redecorating yourself, that is? Sure you are. You've been thinking about this for days -- maybe even longer -- but now you're ready to take the first step. Get a move on, then. Whether you get thee to the gym, join a walking or running group or just start watching your carb intake, rest assured it's going to work. This is the perfect time to make changes that will last.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's high time you tossed those old files that have been piling up for ages. Clear out the clutter and turn over a new leaf. It only takes a little effort to make a big difference.
● Finances: Something simple makes a bigger splash than you ever imagined. Whether you're wrangling over prices or mud wrestling over a return, the squabbling makes an impulse buy simply not worth it.
● Love: Put that superactive side of your brain to rest and let the easygoing side of your nature surface. Overthinking the relationship between you and this prospective sweetie could stop you from enjoying it.
● General: Believe it or not, you just can't wait to get back to business -- it's been such an exhausting weekend that some semblance of routine is a comfort at this point. Does that mean you won't be any fun at all for the next couple of days? Hardly. You're always fun, and you always have something up your sleeve. Do what you have to do, but be sure to save some time for your loved ones.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Travel is illuminating and necessary. Everyone needs a little time off now and then -- even you! Figure out where you want to go, then come up with a schedule and a plan to get there.
● Finances: You'll have a super day. What makes it so? Beauty? Romance? Flirtation? No, balancing the books. Don't let anyone tell you that the aesthetics of money aren't artistically and emotionally rewarding.
● Love: You need to make a lot of mistakes in love before you get to the real thing -- otherwise how will you know what it is? Or even appreciate it? So go ahead -- make those mistakes, and have a great time doing it.
● General: You're the straightforward type -- no ifs, ands or buts about it. Gossip has never appealed to you, either. It's too easy for it to spiral into outright lies. So when someone comes to you with an outrageous secret they're dying to whisper in your ear, don't be afraid to tell them you're not interested. You'd rather turn your focus away from the drama.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Relax? You? You may find that prospect an almost impossible concept to grasp, but you need a little R and R if you're going to keep functioning on all cylinders. Take it while you can.
● Finances: Sometimes cutting your losses is the hardest thing to do, and the most sensible. Make sure your subconscious desire to win isn't getting in the way of common sense.
● Love: You're used to being the best, but you can't train for the love the way you would for, say, a marathon. You can flex some emotional muscles, though: Practice being kind, being loving and having fun.
● General: Anything you had penciled in or planned? You should probably just forget about it for now. It's one of those days that won't turn out the way you'd expected. The good news is you're always game for surprises and unexpected opportunities. That's even more important now that you have high-profile friends who'll help you make the most out of whatever comes about.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Practically everyone you encounter today will be glad to see you -- and vice versa. It's a great time to rebuild relationships that have been slipping or reconnect with people you've totally lost touch with.
● Finances: Your business plan doesn't have to be appreciated by your friends and neighbors, but you shouldn't feel ashamed of what you do for money, either. Some decisions are hard, but weigh things that have value other than monetary.
● Love: A personal struggle smoothes out just in time for you to turn your energy to other concerns. It's a great time to think about your search for love. What do you really want from your love life? How can you get it?
● General: Lately you have been pleasing people without even trying. And the awe will continue -- your quick thinking in a tricky situation will leave others quite impressed today, although you might not completely understand why. In your mind, you did what anyone else would have done in that position. You won't quite grasp the profundity of your actions for a few more days, but when you do, you'll want to pat yourself on the back.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Consider trolling for new business next week -- it might take some off-hours planning to make it happen. Look as far abroad as you can comfortably stretch. Your energy will be attractive to those from different cultures.
● Finances: You can throw all of your energy at work and still not earn a penny. But even though you're not connecting with the big bucks, you're still making connections that will earn you cash in the future.
● Love: You're frugal and can work wonders with a budget. These are truly desirable virtues, but you might want to check in and make sure you're not being stingy with your feelings. Embrace emotional abundance.
● General: Take two parts impulse and two parts romance, then add a hefty dose of the unexpected. And what have you got? Well, for starters, you have a day you won't soon forget -- and neither will your lucky companion. Basically, it's a recipe for infatuation, and since you're a sucker for romance, you'll be only too happy to get cooking.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Spend time working on personal pursuits or hobbies; too much work and not enough play will make anyone a dull girl or boy. Balance and moderation are key -- don't hesitate to say no if you're pushed.
● Finances: Connect with a side of yourself you normally ignore. Whether it's the part that doesn't need money to feel valuable or the side that respects those without, you'll find it comes in handy today.
● Love: Getting back in the dating game can be daunting, especially if you've taken a substantial time-out. Just remember what it was like to learn to roller skate -- after a few initial bumps, you had the hang of it.
● General: If you're really excited about something -- and it looks like you are -- don't even bother trying to hide it. It's officially your turn to act like a kid in a candy store. Oh, and speaking of excitement, some fireworks of the passionate variety could be on the agenda. So if someone is trying to instigate you, don't hesitate to warn them. If they're foolish enough to start, you'll definitely finish it up.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Part of you will want to stick with the tasks at hand while a stronger impulse will want to get started on something new. Needless to say, you'll feel a little conflicted and at a loss for what to do next.
● Finances: Lending money is fine, as long as you have it, and you've done more than your share. But harsh times demand a change in tactics. It's time to call in all debts, so start tallying up what others owe.
● Love: In the first flush of romance, you can become swept away by the temptation to agree on everything. Just remember that you and your new sweetie are still different people and can have different opinions.