Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 21 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 21 2017
● General: Better get your chores done now because, in a couple of days, a certain someone will make it their business to completely monopolize all of your attention. If it happens to be your current partner, you can expect that the bond between you two will deepen and intensify. If it's someone new, don't be surprised if you feel as if you've known each other forever.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You need to recharge a little, so if you must work on your day off, try to keep it low-key. If you can just relax at home, so much the better. You need some time to decompress -- take it anyway you can get it.
● Finances: If you're not getting any of the big fish, then it's time to cast an ever wider net. Include new people in your network by any means, even if it's meeting total strangers.
● Love: Romance strikes close to home. If you're sick of the usual meet-and-greet scenarios, try hanging out in your neighborhood more often. Cheering on a Little League game or helping out at the community garden helps you connect.
● General: The more patient you are, the happier you will be when you finally get your turn. That's why there's really no need to be in such a hurry to prove yourself. The stars urge you to win your victories one at a time and maintain full awareness of your actions. As the day wears on, the increasing influence of certain astral aspects leads you to the politics of charm. A romantic issue is beautifully resolved tonight without much effort at all.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: While there's plenty going on to occupy your attention, you might have to referee petty squabbles -- which make your peers seem like playground bullies and crybabies -- on the home front.
● Finances: Whoa! You're in a hurry to make money, but you'll have to accept reality's pace. The only thing driving your urgency is stress, so do whatever it takes to reign it in.
● Love: With love, in order to get to what will be, you first have to be able to see what is. Fortunately, the stars give you the ability to see what's in front of you as long as you have the courage to deal with it head on.
● General: The people you hang out with are tired of excuses. They want to see you, and they want to see you now -- even if you do have to get up for work tomorrow. After all, so do they. They haven't had a good laugh in a long time -- and it is your innate gift to entertain, so why deprive them any further? Go out and play. If not for yourself, then for your admirers. Besides, when was the last time you had some fun?
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Whatever happens now is all for the best in the grand scheme of things. You might feel pushed to one side, but if you push back gently you'll see there's no real pressure to worry about.
● Finances: You may need the money, but you know it's not the right time to take on any new accounts when A) your coworkers are telling you not to; B) your boss is telling you not to; or C) both of the above. Take some advice before it's too late, Gemini.
● Love: So you and a potential cutie have hit a roadblock. Is that any reason to back down? Not at all! You two may just have to take some time to figure out how to get around it, is all. The task will make your connection stronger.
● General: One dominating facet of your personality loves being in the center of attention -- having everyone admire your brilliance. The other side of you yearns for mystery, intrigue, and lots of drama. But you can't have both. You'll need to make a decision: Which side will handle the current situation? Use your intuition -- either way, you know how to pour it on!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your one-on-one skills are sharper than anyone else's right now, and it's a great time for smoothing over ruffled feathers on the domestic front. If you're trying to spice up your love life, go for it -- you can't lose!
● Finances: Low funds have put a fire under you. You may be in a hurry, but if you don't take your time, you might as well not spend it in the first place. Mistakes won't earn you the big bucks, or any bucks at all.
● Love: A fresh start is a boon to your heart. A little cleaning in the literal sense wouldn't hurt, either. Box up those old love letters, mementos, and photographs. They had their place. Now it's time to make room for the new.
● General: If you're single, it's time to get out there and resume your hunt for the perfect partner. You'll be amazed at how many prospective admirers will want to have a shot at the title, too. All you have to do is get dressed and get yourself on the scene. You'll be the center of attention, no matter where you are -- and for only the loveliest of reasons.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Things are definitely weird right now, but that will turn out to be a huge advantage when you find yourself thinking more clearly about the situation at hand. A day or two away from the office should help matters!
● Finances: You're never too old to learn something new, not that you'll have to try. Put that thought in the bank and use it for days you wonder about the earning ability of your current position.
● Love: Less is more? Hah! More is more, seems more like it. But even though you are fond of excess, a little too much can start to seem wretched, especially when it comes to heated emotions. Perhaps you need to tone it down.
● General: Take a look around your home. If you're not happy with what you see, why not step it up and make some changes? Whether you decide to take out a wall, put on an addition or just toss some fresh paint on the walls, you'll feel like you have a brand-new place. Oh, and if you're after a truly brand-new place, call a real-estate agent. This would be a great time to take the plunge (but you need the help of a professional).
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Listen to your intuition now -- your gut can see more clearly than your rational mind for the time being. If it feels right, go for it; if not, steer clear until you gain more clarity, which might not happen until next week.
● Finances: Money is the root of all evil. That's a lesson everyone has to learn for themselves. Lending or borrowing causes problems with coworkers but you have the social skills to finesse your way through, no matter which end you're on.
● Love: Put romantic matters on the back burner for now. A family member needs your sympathetic ear and maybe a judicious dollop of neutrally phrased advice. Your love life will still be there when you get back.
● General: As much as you'd like to avoid it, a certain amount of frustration may be present in your life. You can actually turn this anxiety to your advantage if you work solo as much as possible right now. Direct your resources toward a resolution -- a situation that is noodling your last nerve holds the answer. You'll be sitting pretty in no time.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It's time to focus on your home life, even at the expense of a few career points -- after all, you've been neglecting your basic responsibilities. If you work at home, expect an extraordinarily productive day.
● Finances: Everything is about relationships, from the world economy right on down to tossing a dime in a paper cup. So think of your finances as a series of one-on-one transactions, especially during business hours.
● Love: You feel at ease when it comes to love. After all, everyone wants to relate to another person; it's just a matter of time before you find the one you relate to best. This relaxation makes you all the more charming.
● General: You pride yourself on your ability to say an awful lot in a very short amount of airtime. So when you wake up in the middle of an especially long diatribe -- and catch yourself wondering who could have been rambling on for so very long -- don't panic that it was you. This extreme chattiness is only a temporary affliction. Besides, isn't it worth it to see the look on the faces of your friends? Sure it is.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You're feeling so great you might want to skip out on going into the office on your day off. If you can make it work, spend time with friends and family. If not, give yourself a time limit and stick to it!
● Finances: Avoid wise cracks and comments that could get ugly. Some might ask if you're kidding yourself, but you know you're not. Even in this economy, you have a lot to give without being out for gain.
● Love: Reconnect with your family. Maybe that means calling up a sibling and going out to lunch or leafing through old photo albums. Either way, you'll come across an intriguing clue about how you operate when it comes to love.
● General: Now, this is the kind of astrological weather you can definitely live with. For once, everyone around you will be in the mood for spontaneity and impulse -- excited to take a chance and see what happens instead of planning out every single move they make. Try not to be too smug or say 'I told you so' when you see what an obviously good time they're having. Some folks take longer to loosen up than others.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You're grounded but in high gear. It's a great time for reading instructions or reworking the family budget -- you'll be able to explain almost anything to anyone, even those who don't want to hear it.
● Finances: Don't let fear get in the way of your ability to enjoy what you do. Put some fun and creativity back into getting a lot done, and then watch at least some of the profits return.
● Love: You can dissect the experience all you want, but sometimes what you need to do is fully acknowledge all the messy, imperfect feelings that accompany the human experience. Let yourself go. Relax.
● General: You're still chatting away with just about anyone who comes within a few feet of you. Your friends will be tickled -- one in particular, perhaps, who's moved or been traveling. If you've been thinking about this absent friend, don't just sit there. Make sure to contact them, and do it soon. Why would you torment yourself by missing them unnecessarily? Get on the phone!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's a good time to slow down and consider your income compared to your earning potential. If you can make a convincing case for a raise, now's the time to put it together.
● Finances: The first thing to do to ensure some immediate stability is to find the wiggle room. Make a list of what bills need to be addressed now, and what can be paid with some, shall we say, postponements. Then cross off the word worry from your vocabulary.
● Love: Tiptoeing around the situation really won't help certain matters. If you have something to get off your chest, you need to say it before it starts to fester. Just examine any underlying emotions beforehand.
● General: It's been far too long since you've spoken to a certain someone, and you're ready to put an end to this nonsense -- no matter how you left it the last time. The funny thing is, you may think you see them on the street today or maybe in the supermarket, and that's when you'll recognize your need to get back into contact. Once they answer the phone, you'll feel a familiar smile spread across your face. And that's just the beginning.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: When a family member or housemate starts shooting off their mouth about things they know nothing about, try to keep quiet and let them tire out. Now's not the time for bickering or causing strife at home.
● Finances: If you can't afford to go the formal route, then donate informally. But do keep up the altruism, at all costs. The most important account balance is your karmic one.
● Love: You just can't make sense of a person's motives, not even your own. That's part of the frustration and delight of human nature. So go ahead and accept someone's irrational behavior, but don't try to understand it.
● General: A higher-up you've admired and respected for some time is about to let you know that the feelings are mutual -- and what could be better than having the respect of your mentor? Sure does make you feel good just to be you, right? Keep in mind, though, that if you hadn't earned this, it wouldn't be coming your way. Isn't a celebration in order? Once you get your heels back on the ground, that is.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Now is a good time for thinking about or evaluating major changes on the home front. You have the energy and the vision to find the resources you need to accomplish all your domestic goals.
● Finances: Even money can wear camouflage. Your job now is to sniff it out wherever it may be hiding, and that's suddenly a lot harder than it used to be. Don't let yourself feel too bewildered.
● Love: Learn to accept the natural flow and cycle of love and you'll find yourself that much happier. Not everything can be up all the time, but that also means when things are down, they won't always stay that way.