Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 8 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 8 2017
● General: Why struggle with this? You've been trying not to say what's on your mind just as soon as it arrives, but you're not having much luck with it. In fact, the stronger you feel about something, the more difficult it becomes to really keep quiet. What should that tell you? Well, that you're not supposed to be keeping quiet, for starters! Stop wasting your energy on silence and put it toward sharing your opinions constructively.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Things might not look so great from your vantage point, but perseverance is the ticket to success. You don't have to change a thing -- except maybe your attitude. Vow to start the new workweek on a positive note!
● Finances: The worst in humanity bubbles to the surface when times get tough. Everyone has different qualities they keep in check, and you have yours. For your own sake, keep an lid on your hostility.
● Love: Your radiance and popularity are at an all-time high. Is it any wonder that everyone and anyone wants the pleasure of your company? Just keep cool if some troublesome types horn in on your romantic plans.
● General: Okay, so it's expensive. And really quite lavish. But it's not for you; it's for someone else. Doesn't that help justify the expense? Maybe, maybe not. Just be sure you really can afford it before you throw down the plastic. If you're doubtful, settle for something a little less expensive but equally meaningful. They really couldn't care less about how much it costs, by the way. They're far more interested in your thoughtfulness.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Skepticism will serve you well next week -- if you feel it come to the surface, don't tamp it back down. If something seems like it's a great deal, look deeply until you've either found a flaw or satisfied yourself that it's legit.
● Finances: Even finance is subject to fads and phases. Just how the current climate was created has everything to do with product popularity. But that's one band wagon you shouldn't climb on if it were the last stage coach in town, so look for other means.
● Love: You're in a strange spot. Part of you relishes your comfortable routine, but the other part of you knows it's time for something new, especially when it comes to how you love (not to mention how you live). What to do?
● General: You're not quite sure what's up with them, but your family and friends have been acting quite strangely of late, almost as if they're avoiding you. Before you get upset about it and threaten to disown them -- and you know how you get when you feel uncertain about someone's feelings -- be sure you have all the information. They might be planning something you're not supposed to know about yet.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Don't let family and friends take your words the wrong way. If need be, put a pause on your tongue and really fine tune the nuances before you start to speak. Sunday is a bad day to start a fight.
● Finances: Why probe into unknowable fields? The future is up in the air, so don't let yourself get sick worrying about it. Focusing on the present will help both your checkbook and your health.
● Love: Use a judicious combination of intuition and advice when it comes to your love life. Listen to the experts. Read the books, talk to people who can help you and consider their wisdom. Then do what feels right for you.
● General: Here's another day that was tailor-made by the universe to help you learn the tricks of your trade: the art of restoring synchronicity. So when a tough situation comes up, demanding that someone fix it, guess who will quietly spring into action? That's right, you will. Just be sure you're not doing all of this at your own expense. You must tend to your own needs too, you know.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your mind is about to shift into overdrive -- that's why next week is a great time to engage in high-level strategic business. You have a keen eye for good ideas and a forward-thinking attitude that can't be beat.
● Finances: Desperate measures aren't the best approach. Don't let emotional uproar make you feel like you have to sign away the farm. You have enough time to wait until you are sure, so register any indecision.
● Love: Are your eyes bigger than your stomach? Love is like an endless buffet for you -- you'll have your pick of suitors and dates. However, you don't want to overcommit, or else that bounty could turn into a bellyache.
● General: You've always taken good care of your friends -- really good care of them. You're so devoted to them, in fact, that your family members are often quite jealous, much as they may be right now. Well, they'll just have to get over themselves. If anyone loves their friends and knows how to be a good one in return, it's you. It's your specialty, and that's that. No apologies.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Reach out to new people next week -- whether they're customers or colleagues. You can make them feel especially welcome and ensure harmonious relationships for a good, long time.
● Finances: If you look beneath the surface, you're bound to find more than worms. Plotters lurk there, but so do those who are loyal to you. So don't be afraid to look at the issues deeply, especially those involving an investment opportunity.
● Love: Celestial currents emphasize learning. Take French lessons, learn how to horseback ride or study modern art. Education stimulates your heart and soul -- and it might just spark up your romantic prospects too.
● General: A higher-up who's always seemed a bit more reckless than you are has just said or done something that removed all doubt from your mind. Now you're officially wondering what to do about it. Should you keep working for them, knowing what they're capable of, or duck out now? The answer really depends on one thing: Your ability to magically produce money. Can't do it? Then try to be patient.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Be careful with your words during the coming week, especially when you send something via email. Ambiguity is not good for you or your customer relations right now, so be as clear as possible.
● Finances: If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. That goes for finding out where to invest, so don't waste time believing or disbelieving those with different views. You can find out all you need on your own.
● Love: Romance seems like a petty distraction compared to the profound learning experiences you're having right now. You don't give a snap for dating. Paradoxically, this makes you all the more enticing to potential suitors.
● General: Things are better, just like everyone promised they would be. The weight of the world has been lifted, but nobody's saying you'll be bored, either. A planetary team will conspire to put you in touch with the last person on earth you ever thought you'd see again -- especially now. Ready or not, here comes a giant wake-up call: You still care, and so do they. Now what are you going to do?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Indecision isn't necessarily bad or troublesome, but for now, don't get involved with things you're uncertain about. It's easier to delay a decision than to back out once you're invested in the process.
● Finances: You may be feeling selfish, but the more you spend, the more will come back to you. That's the theory, anyway. So dig into your pockets -- and dig deep -- today.
● Love: Flirting is a great way to blow off steam -- it's not to be taken seriously, so get out there and work the room. Afterward, you'll realize you made more of an impression than you realized on someone special.
● General: You need to be sure that anything you even come close to signing is exactly what it's cracked up to be. That goes double for anything of a joint financial nature. For the most part, you'll do just fine with any agreement. But if a deal comes along that just doesn't smell right -- even if it sounds ultra-sweet -- go with your gut. Check it out with someone you trust who knows what they're doing.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: All the new information that's been coming in through your mental filter is going to take some time to process. Don't make any big decisions until you can put everything in perspective.
● Finances: People count on your vision. Everyone wants to know what will happen next, and that makes them drawn to you. Radiate confidence in the future, even if it's ill-founded.
● Love: Your social life is cooking and opportunities on the work front are occupying most of your brain. Of course, this is just when someone adorable asks you out. Say yes. So you'll get a little less sleep. It'll be worth it.
● General: Once again, romance is at the very top of your priority list. Oh sure, you'll get through work, and do a fine job of it as a natural-born multitasker, but you'll really just be running on autopilot. Fortunately, you were probably able to get in touch with the person who inspires you in this tender department, so you won't have to go it alone.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Be careful how you say things for now. The most innocuous comment will come across as nagging or preachy to the wrong person -- besides, it's Sunday. Keep the peace at all costs: personal time is limited.
● Finances: The economy is, at its core, a social system and how people feel affects everything. If you are feeling moody and slow, then chances are so are others. Can you see how that affects your bottom line?
● Love: It's time to up the ante. The stars call for exciting new experiences in your life. Join a book club, take up scuba diving or take a language class. Fascinating types with romantic potential will cross your path.
● General: Even when you're not consciously working at it, there's something about you that's tough to resist. It happens without any effort at all. So when you're consciously and passionately involved in the outcome of a situation, as you are now, you're positively lethal -- which means your willing hostage will say or do just about anything to stay in your presence. Seeing exactly what that might be would certainly be fun and definitely tempting -- but would it be fair?
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You're at a good spot in your career right now, but don't get too comfy! It's a good time to explore some new directions. See if anything piques your interest. You never know now, do you?
● Finances: Money can have a trickle down effect, but can power? Only if it's shared, and that's less likely. You'll have to grab what you can, because those above you aren't giving any away.
● Love: You're tired of waiting in the wings when it comes to love. Not to worry. Your moment in the sun is about to take place. For right now, unfurl your wings and test their strength. Soon you'll be ready to fly.
● General: Speaking of traveling -- and you've probably been doing a lot of that lately -- why not invite a dear one to go along with you? Whether it's for the day, the weekend, a five-day cruise or a month in Europe, you know you'll enjoy the company. Besides, who's going to hold the camera? And with the romantic roll you're on, you really won't want to be alone. But then, when have you ever been alone when you didn't want to be?
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: People will know exactly what's on your mind almost as soon as you open your mouth. You won't mince words -- in fact, you should be able to voice your thoughts with great clarity.
● Finances: You may feel like you're in a dream, caught on stage without your clothes on. Your portfolio may not be galloping ahead, but that's nothing you have to share with the neighbors. Keep the curtains shut, in your waking life at least.
● Love: Books, movies, TV -- they can make it look like there's a formula for finding true romance. The truth is that there's no one-size-fits-all when it comes to love. Do what feels right for you. Follow your own path.
● General: An awful lot of fire is in the sky, and you've been using most of it in your conversations lately. Today, however, a new concept will spring to mind: Since you're obviously feeling intellectually bored, why not take a trip? Wouldn't some brand-new scenery do you a world of good? It would certainly tamp down some of the enthusiasm you've had lately for depth and intensity in all your encounters.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You will find it difficult to do what you have to do today, but a burst of willpower is coming and it will help you motivate yourself into action -- you know, to do all those household chores you've been putting off.
● Finances: Everything has become much more confusing. Business deals are especially fuzzy. Be extra cautious with what money there is, and don't sign anything you are unsure of.
● Love: Your heart (not to mention your ego) is slightly bruised from your last encounter. It's fine to take a step back from the dating whirl. Just make sure you don't end up in a slump. Treat yourself with kindness.