Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 30 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 30 2017
● General: Telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth has always come easily for you. Saying it sweetly, so no one is hurt, is another matter. It's not that you set out to harm anyone with your words, but you just haven't been able (or perhaps willing) to master the art of tact. So when someone you love comes to you in search of answers, tell them you need to think about it first. Then do just that.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It may be counterintuitive, but 'grin and bear it' should be your motto today. You may not feel as if you have the patience to deal with the many annoyances the day will throw at you, but if you dig deep, you'll find it.
● Finances: Just like some marriages end in divorce, your relationship with money is on the skids. At least there were no kids, eh? There is plenty of time in the future to start the romance all over again.
● Love: Be confident in who you are and what your life is. You may not have chosen the path that most people have, but that's because you are most definitely not like most people. That goes double when it comes to romance.
● General: It's time to make peace. No matter how tough this situation was when you left it, there's really nothing else to do about it -- except to talk it out. Fortunately, this is the right time to schedule that chat. The heavens have arranged to have a team of planetary experts on duty, which will be concentrating on nothing more intently than helping you work things out. You'll know if there's an apology to accept or deliver. If there is, make yourself available.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: New developments may crop up, and you want to be there to take advantage of them. The secret? Keep your eyes on the here and now, but don't forget to scan the horizon from time to time.
● Finances: If you learn anything at all from those around you, it should be not to take your financial status for granted. And if you learn anything else, it's to never be pompous.
● Love: After every great forward movement comes a time for rest. Don't push yourself. You've been quite the social butterfly lately, so now's a good time to keep it low-key, either by yourself or with a certain someone.
● General: You've heard that old expression about being 'neither a borrower nor a lender' a thousand times, but it just doesn't ring true for you. You've always been both a borrower and a lender -- but you take care of your obligations on both fronts. You're also quite good friends, so when a dear one comes to you now, asking for financial help, you won't hear those words. You'll just listen to your heart -- and so much the better.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You could find yourself thrown on to a big new assignment or pulled in to assist on a backlogged project, so be prepared to spring into action at a moment's notice. You'll want to be ready for anything that comes your way.
● Finances: Things have been dark and serious for a while, so enjoy the rare light hearted day. All banter is light hearted, and avoid all talk of finance or the future.
● Love: Get down to the nitty-gritty. Sometimes pleasantries can handicap a romance before it even has a chance to get off the ground. If you've got something on your mind, say it. Your natural charm makes it palatable.
● General: Stop it right now! All that worrying about work, family and other things. Stop worrying, in general. You're off duty, and you're supposed to be enjoying yourself. Just ask the charming companion standing by your side, waiting for you to stop thinking about duty and responsibility, and to start thinking about them. You've done your chores, you've paid your dues and you've finished up with work. It's time to let go and turn your attention to more tender matters.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: A new face around the office will provide a welcome breath of fresh air to an atmosphere that has started growing stale. This is someone who will definitely be interesting to have as a peer and on your team.
● Finances: When you could afford to make outrageous purchases you felt you deserved them, so what does that say now that you're a bargain basement shopper? Not much, except to clarify your hindsight.
● Love: Treat yourself like an honored guest when it comes to finding romance. What is it that you would like? What would make you most at ease, most satisfied, happiest? Then, like all good hosts, you can provide those things.
● General: Ordinarily, you're quite able to wait until whatever you want is ready for the taking. At the moment, you want something so badly you're sure you won't be able to hold on one more moment than you absolutely have to. That impulse will be dying down as of this afternoon, however, and replaced by something that sounds suspiciously like self-restraint. Hang tough.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Form a more well-rounded philosophy about your work and follow your instincts -- be ready for inspiration to strike at any moment. It's hard to say what form it will take, but one thing's certain: You won't see it coming.
● Finances: Don't let a lack of funds bring out the worst in you. You have plenty to draw on, so cash in on your better qualities. A little confidence goes a long way, even in this economy.
● Love: Someone wants to rain on your parade, but you won't let them. After all, everyone's private life is just that -- private -- for good reason. Though some parts of your personality are an open book, you need to set limits.
● General: If anyone was the perfect candidate for love at first sight, it's you and if it hasn't happened yet, you're probably still praying for it. If it has, expect the next few weeks to be absolutely wonderful. The two of you will be so close, you'll wonder how you ever took a breath before you met -- and it will only get better. If you're single, someone will be along shortly who'll answer the requirements of every mental personal you've ever assembled. Dress appropriately!
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If you lead, others will follow. You'll have to take the initiative if you want things to change, so don't just sit around complaining or waiting for things to happen. It's up to you to make a move.
● Finances: You're the type who wants to be organized, but it's almost impossible to have a plan in this environment. Just ask any economist. So don't be too rigid about your approach to the future.
● Love: Some free time lands in your lap. Instead of doing something 'productive,' relearn the supremely valuable skill of doing nothing. Nature abhors a vacuum. She'll find a way to fill your downtime with a little love.
● General: A coworker or authority figure you've been spending a lot of time with lately will reach out to you for your advice, counsel or the benefit of your experience. If your past track history is any indication, you'll be more than happy to do what you can to help. While you're in the process of doing what you can for them, you may also discover an untapped need to learn something -- something you've been mesmerized by for a long time.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Unexpected developments may change your judgment -- keep an open mind until further notice and don't make any big decisions before you have all the facts in hand. This opportunity is too big for hasty moves.
● Finances: It's a hard time to be group leader, because everyone is desperate for some reassurance. You may not have any to give, but you do have something valuable to offer. Get creative when others look to you for answers.
● Love: Be honest with yourself before you're honest with a romantic prospect. After all, in this case, that old chestnut, 'It's not you, it's me,' might actually be true. You'll find a way to let them down gently.
● General: Someone who's been on your mind a great deal lately will contact you soon -- maybe even today. The problem is, they'll want a lot more from you than just the chance to catch up. Does this mean you should let them take advantage of you and the tender, pensive mood you're in? Not at all. But if you need to let them know how you feel about the way you left things, even if it's just to gain closure, do it. You, more than anyone else, need to know where you stand.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Keep a good attitude and a level head. What happens at work today may not be under your control, but how you respond -- especially in a crisis -- is up to you. Even if you're freaking out inside, maintain a cool exterior.
● Finances: You're not the only one wondering if you're in the middle of a career crisis. The times are a challenge to everyone around you, even those who are able to keep their cool. Do as they do, and learn to not look stressed.
● Love: Direct your energies toward fresh romantic prospects. You can be very tenacious, but lately, you've found that it's no use to holding onto anything that doesn't serve your highest good. It's time for a change.
● General: When you're in a mood like this -- soft, sensitive and highly attuned to the feelings of others -- there's no shortage of people on the planet who'll try to take advantage of you. It's your job to refuse to let that happen. The good news is your intuition is especially keen at the moment, so you'll be able to see them coming a mile away. Don't be afraid of offending them by asking questions either. After all, they're certainly not worried about offending you.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You have too much work on your desk to get it all done today. Figure out what you can realistically accomplish and deal with that first, then delegate the rest. You'll feel better once you pare down your list.
● Finances: Growth may have slowed down or stopped altogether but that doesn't mean things like happiness and goodwill have to. Do what you can to maintain your quality of life, in ways that don't take money.
● Love: Daily interactions are charged with possibility. If you're looking to rejuvenate your love life, pay attention to your routine. A trip to the dry cleaner or the library holds more potential than you would've believed.
● General: Something which is very unlike you is about to unfold. You'll want to have a very serious conversation about a very serious romantic matter. This doesn't mean you're losing that world-famous ability to make light of any matter that isn't worth the effort -- something you're an expert at sniffing out. But it may mean that someone who thinks more of petty details than you will think you're suddenly on their team. Better make sure you draw the line!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Don't drag your feet. Do your taxes early this year, because your financial judgment isn't what it should be right now. Play it safe -- don't take any crazy deductions or mess with the IRS. You're better off staying on the straight and narrow.
● Finances: It's not an easy day. But then neither was yesterday, or last week or month. Some things you just can't get used to, so brace yourself for the worst in business.
● Love: You're feeling a touch mysterious about your romantic status. Someone's interested in your availability, but you don't give a hint to your status one way or the other. Hey, that air of secrecy is really working for you.
● General: Your words will carry a special depth and intensity now, so if you know someone who needs a good talking-to -- for purely caring reasons -- there's really no time like the present to sit them down and get to business. They'll feel better for knowing someone cares, and you'll feel better for sharing what you know about what they're going through. Experience is a rare and beautiful gift.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You'll find strength in numbers right now. This new idea you've hatched has success written all over it, but you won't get far without allies. Make your pitch and get others to join in your efforts.
● Finances: Don't waste time on fixed ideas, especially about things that are naturally fluid, like the bottom line. In fact, get ready for sudden changes and abrupt interruptions.
● Love: Keep those feet firmly planted while your heart goes roaming. An unusual type takes your eye, and who can blame you? This person is awfully enticing in so many ways. Just keep your common sense handy while you're at it.
● General: Serious, private words are on the agenda -- the kind you can only share with a soul mate or someone you've shared many, many secrets with. You'll obviously be feeling what they're feeling and vice versa. Just don't get so wrapped up in someone else's emotions that you forget about the person who's standing right next to you, waiting for their turn for your attention.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Don't sign anything until you've asked all the relevant questions. What looks like a great opportunity may be more trouble than it's worth, and you don't have the resources to deal with cleaning up big messes right now.
● Finances: There is too much going on to waste time on someone else's business. Your boss won't like it anyway, and that's just for starters. Working hard is more important than ever, so keep your mind on your own desk.
● Love: Taking a big step back really gives you a much-needed sense of perspective when it comes to the dating scene. You see exactly where it is you came from, and you'll be able to decide where you want to go.