Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 28 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 28 2017
● General: Put your money where your mouth is when the stars offer up someone out of your usual comfort zone. After all, you're a firm believer that two heads are better than one. Your collaboration won't be altogether serene, but it will be unusually artistic and constructive. Will you question the nature of this relationship? Of course; it's only natural. But don't think about it too much -- you'll both achieve remarkable things.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You have plenty of time today to look into things you couldn't get to during the week. Once you've done your research you'll know exactly what it is you should do. Management will love what you come up with.
● Finances: You're not the only one feeling emotional about the economy. You may be concerned about your paycheck, but parents and older relatives are worried about their retirement. Put all of your doubts aside before a family gathering.
● Love: Being on your toes really pays off when it comes to the dating game. A romantic opportunity drops right into your lap thanks to your quick instincts and inherent charm. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
● General: Those new people you've been associating with lately? You're really beginning to enjoy them, aren't you? Well, that's a good thing, but you won't want to alienate your current crew, either. Why not get them all together over the next few days? You might be surprised at how easily their energies blend. You might end up with one great big peer group, instead of two.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Maybe you should be this relaxed every day! You woke up this morning with a smile on your face -- and why not? It's the weekend! Remember this feeling and keep it with you the rest of the week.
● Finances: Remember when a new car smell would make you happy and content? If you wish those days were back again, you haven't learned much from your travels. Now it's time to focus on more substantive ways of feeling secure.
● Love: Your individual style may throw a few people off guard, but when the right person comes along, they will appreciate everything about you. Stop trying to have mass appeal. You're much better than that.
● General: After days of wandering around, thinking that someone has it in for you, you're about to discover all they were really doing was testing you to see what you're made of. No, it wasn't much fun, and no, you shouldn't have to go through it again. Now that their reasons are out in the open, why not let go of it and move on? Besides, you've definitely proven yourself. Bury the hatchet.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You want to take a hike -- a big salary hike, that is. However, next week is not the best time to make your demands known. Wait until your manager is in a chipper mood or the economy turns around.
● Finances: It's time to initiate a plan, but how? You don't know the first thing about being thrifty. The tool of choice is the list, so start making them and checking them twice.
● Love: When it comes to love, patience builds character. Repeat that to yourself, through gritted teeth if necessary. It will happen in the way that it's supposed to happen -- which is different than how you want it to happen.
● General: Today's astrological buffet is really more of the same -- unpredictable. You might have had to change, cancel or reschedule plans you made, but it turned out all right -- in fact, these past few days have been kind of crazy if not fun, haven't they? Keep this in mind when you start getting that deja vu feeling -- you should only expect the good times to continue. Be prepared for anything.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You'll need to be flexible today -- maybe coming in to work even if you usually have today off or possibly rescheduling an important meeting at someone else's whim. Whatever it is, don't worry about it.
● Finances: High energy means double the profits, if you can figure out the right way to exert yourself. The right choice is not intuitive, so make it based on sheer numbers.
● Love: A preliminary conversation could talk you and a potential date into uncharted waters. Usually, you're ready to cut and run if someone doesn't match your expectations, but you might like where this ends up.
● General: Someone has been trying to work you -- to get you to do their bidding. You might have eventually seen things their way, and you might have even done things their way before, but now that you know you're being manipulated -- well, it's just not going to happen. You're far too rebellious and independent to let someone do this to you. Tell them all about it. Contrary to popular opinion, confrontation can be good for the soul.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Go deep. That's right -- it's time to dive beneath the surface when it comes to someone at work. You may think you know what they're all about, but the reality might be quite different.
● Finances: The right game plan is as elusive as last night's dream. You know it had to do with taking important new action, but the rest has slipped your mind. It must not have been worth your deep thoughts.
● Love: Diplomacy is an invaluable skill in the realm of dating, but sometimes you can't continually skirt a delicate issue. Head-on confrontation might be called for. It won't be easy, but things will get better.
● General: You show-off, you! You'll not only be good at your own job this coming week, you'll be good at taking care of everyone else's. So heaven help anyone who doesn't get out of the way fast enough when you come barreling through. They may not get bruised, but they definitely won't forget the experience in a hurry.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Don't overanalyze what happened at the office this past week -- it's over and done with, and you can't do anything about it now anyway. At this point, it's all about dealing with what's coming down the pike next week.
● Finances: If the thought of money doesn't get you energized anymore, look to a more reliable source: people. Use your financial expertise to balance and organize a social or family gathering.
● Love: You'll learn quicker if you proceed with caution. Stop speeding through romance after romance -- there's much to be gleaned from your experiences. Go at your own pace. Your internal timetable is right on.
● General: The stars are still very, very potent, and since they're in your very own planet, you're especially susceptible to it -- but you knew that, didn't you? Take advantage of these heightened emotions. Let someone you love know all about it. Let someone who's been aggravating you know all about that, too. Why keep your feelings inside? You're supposed to be expressing them, especially now.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Today the stars are all about putting new plans into gear for the long haul, so if you're sweating the small stuff, forget about it. Your future looks bright as can be -- you have nothing to worry about!
● Finances: It may feel like the world is ending, but only the world as you know it. Don't feel wretched or miserable about it, though. There will be plenty of opportunities in the future even if current projects don't pan out.
● Love: Your flirtatious energy is entrancing. You could talk the birds out of the trees with the lovely buzz you're giving off. Go on and chat up all sorts of types you normally wouldn't consider. It's harmless and lovely fun.
● General: Ready or not, the new improved you is going to hit the streets. Your friends will be quite interested in all these new traits you're exhibiting, so don't be afraid to let them see it all. That goes double for that irresistible urge you've had lately to let go and be rebellious, outrageous and anything but conservative. Oh, this is going to be great fun, isn't it?
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Working from home will go well for you, especially if you're composing communications or negotiations. As long as you're comfortable with your working environment, you can perform miracles.
● Finances: There is no money to be made in them thar hills. If the only gold you strike is in your dreams, then why bother being disciplined? Let yourself let go.
● Love: You just want to get on the dance floor and shake your moneymaker. The stars say a bout of frivolous, no-holds-barred fun is what's called for. While couples are having a date night, you're having the time of your life.
● General: Stop worrying. It's time to give something new a chance, and you're ripe and ready to do it. The only thing that's holding you back now is fear of failure. Well, guess what? Everyone fails once in a while -- get over it. And you can't win if you don't play. So why wait? Pull out all the stops, and give it a shot. You'll have more than enough help and support from your loved ones.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You could be moody and difficult during your off hours if things haven't been going well for you on the job. Be careful and don't take out your workplace aggression around the home.
● Finances: Energies are different now than they were six months ago, and vastly different than they were a year ago. But don't let memories of how things used to be get in the way of securing your future. Work with today's numbers.
● Love: False modesty or foolish pride only get in the way. Tell your ego to simmer down as you pursue a romantic interest with everything you've got. You've seen the potential you two have together. Act now!
● General: You have things to do, and you're more than ready to get them done. That includes end-of-the-month reports and beginning-of-the-month bills -- but that doesn't mean you should forget about recreation. If anyone knows how to get the work done in just enough time to leave some energy for play, it's you. Exercise that skill tonight. After what you've been dealing with lately, you'll be seen as a shining example.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: If you're at the office today, take care of yourself and indulge in plenty of breaks -- get up and stretch; rest your eyes; go for a walk at lunch instead of grabbing a sandwich at your desk. Stay healthy!
● Finances: When money is lost, someone is likely to be made the scapegoat. But when everyone starts focusing on one person, you'll be somewhere else. That may or not be the best strategy, Capricorn, whether or not you deserve the attention.
● Love: Where would you be without your friends? You've been side by side through all kinds of romantic nuttiness. Plan a night out with them -- no thoughts of dating allowed. It's time appreciate each other.
● General: You never know what the universe will toss your way today, but it's definitely not going to be a routine, run-of-the-mill afternoon. Instead of worrying about coulds, woulds and shoulds, help those changes along. When surprising news arrives, jump right in, get on board and go with the flow. It's time to expand those horizons and see what's out there waiting beyond the expected.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your household will go into shock when you tell it the budget is too big. Can this really be you? Your peeps won't believe the words coming out of your mouth. Enjoy this newfound thriftiness.
● Finances: Your routine is not easy these days. What's missing is the instant motivation. You'll have to dig further into your future if you want to do something simple, like putting one foot in front of the other.
● Love: Your best moments are never planned. Of course, after the fact, it's tempting to say that you knew it all along, but who really knows anything when it comes to love? Just enjoy what you have right now.
● General: Just in time to create an exciting day (and night), someone near and dear to you will make a surprising announcement. You'll be quite taken off balance, but not for entirely unpleasant reasons. Whatever it is may take some getting used to, but then, doesn't all change take getting used to? Besides, this could free you up to do a bit more of what you've been thinking about. Look for the positives. You'll definitely be able to find more than a few.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: The details don't matter at this stage. Hammer out the master plan and worry about the minutiae when the proper time comes. Better yet, have someone else take care of the niggling items.
● Finances: Balance sheets are like notes to you, but it's time to focus on music that's appreciated by others for a change. A real recital outperforms the numbers any day of the week, but especially today.
● Love: So a date didn't work out the way you thought it would. There was lots of friendliness, but no spark. No harm, no foul. Keep this person around -- they might know someone who'd be perfect for you.