Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 13 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 13 2017
● General: After days of worrying that the tension in your shoulders was never going away, you'll wake up this morning feeling like a brand-new person. And it just keeps getting better. By evening, whatever stress you're still feeling from recent events will be nothing more than a distant memory. Help the process along. Refuse to discuss anything more serious than where to go to dinner.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: When long-held plans start to unravel in the face of changing circumstances, you'll need to adjust on the fly. But don't allow yourself to come apart at the seams. The faster you act, the better.
● Finances: Take a good look in the rear view mirror at the crowd chasing the caboose. If you used people to your own advantage, you might feel a tad uncomfortable now that the train is slowing down. It's not too late to make amends.
● Love: More is better than nothing, yes -- but too much of a good thing can be worse than not enough. What is it about love that makes people want to hoard it? Live and let live. You'll feel much better in the long run.
● General: You're prepared for romance and you're not alone! The lucky person who'll be spending at least part of the day with you can hardly wait. If you're not attached, that doesn't mean you still can't enjoy the day and flirt madly. Who was it that said 'Love the one you're with?' If your sweetie isn't exactly next door, you can still be sweet to someone -- someone who may also be missing their own loved one.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your emotions are on edge, so you'll be prone to sudden outbursts. Try to dodge highly charged meetings or negotiations, if possible. If not, then keep your mouth shut.
● Finances: Plenty of lofty plans have been grounded, but your travel plans don't have to be. The only person who can make sure they're firm are you, though, so put your foot down.
● Love: Acknowledge how far you've come. It's not easy to grow up, especially when it comes to one's perceptions of love, but that's exactly what you're doing. Stand back and take a gander at the big picture. Looks good, yes?
● General: Ready to have 'em laughing in the aisles again and to rejuvenate your reputation as a party animal? Well, if you're not, someone else will be only too happy to do it for you -- someone who's seen you in action, entertaining the entire room with just one ridiculous facial expression. Oh, stop acting like it's an inconvenience. You know you want to come out and play.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Make as many contacts as you can, because you'll be making a great impression on everyone you meet. New customers will be totally blown away by your ability to read their minds and meet their needs.
● Finances: Everyone is feeling fearful, especially those lending money. Someone who was an unending source is suddenly acting like an authority. It should be clear why, but don't be surprised if you're temporarily held back.
● Love: 'Live and learn': that's your motto. Why not change that up just a little to 'live, love and learn'? Or even just 'love and learn'? Opening your heart to another can be the most educational experience life has to offer.
● General: There's really no time like the present to say what's on your mind. Tomorrow may be Valentine's Day, but you're in the mood today, so why not start early? Get the show on the road with some flowers or candy -- other than what you'd already planned. Bet you're not the only one who's been thinking of starting the celebration early.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Creative tasks will be the most rewarding for you -- and should garner the most attention from the right people. It won't matter whether you're on your own or paired up.
● Finances: Problems balancing accounts have you at your desk. Others may misinterpret your MIA status, especially family. Spell it out that you're doing it all for them, or you'll have more than one wildfire to deal with.
● Love: One-on-one attention makes you feel a little hazy. It's either a big group or you'll go solo. Stick close to home and you're guaranteed to have a good time. Why not throw a potluck for your friends and dates?
● General: For once, the rest of the world just so happens to be on the same page as you are. Everyone you talk with is eager -- actually eager -- to hear what you have to say. That includes your political ideas, your unconventional solutions to world problems and your nontraditional thoughts about topics that aren't ever discussed around the dinner table. Nice, huh? Well, enjoy it. It won't last forever, but you'll get a taste of what heaven will be like.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're crackling with excitement over new prospects that might really advance your career dramatically. Keep moving forward and don't look back -- ambition is everything.
● Finances: A drop of arrogance goes a long way. Why get your ego out of the way? Use it as a tool. A strong sense of what you want earned you a pretty penny, and it can get you past this mess, too.
● Love: Widgets, gadgets, and hardware stores are calling to you. You're consumed by a desire to become a Mr. or Ms. Fix-It. Well, don't disobey those instincts. You'll meet someone fantastic in the power tools section.
● General: Still not feeling quite ready to get out there and take on the world? Like getting dressed and going out just isn't worth the effort? Well, don't worry about it. You have one more day of that to go, and then you'll be ready for some serious fun -- as well as some serious romance, by the way. The good stuff starts early this evening, so be sure to get your work done at a decent hour.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your thoughts are a little too scattered and varied, and it'll be a challenge to concentrate on any one thing today. It's a good time to interact with customers or brainstorm new ideas -- leave the detailed work for later.
● Finances: Making money is a healthy ambition, but it's not all fun. In fact, it's not much fun at all. If it were, they wouldn't call it work, and there would be a fun ethic. But whatever creative spin you put on it, do what pays off in the end.
● Love: Yours is one of the most compassionate of all the signs in the zodiac. You know the value of things and you know when being generous will have the most impact. Someone special notices your stellar attributes.
● General: You're not feeling anything less than confident now in your emotions, your actions, and most importantly, your words. So if you have something to get across to someone you care about, there's definitely no time like the present to go for it. Since Valentine's Day is just a few hours away, it certainly can't hurt to indulge yourself -- and the one you love. Besides, when you get that charm going, who could possibly resist you? And why would they want to, anyway?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your emotions will be a bit stronger than the situation calls for today, but don't let the distance of others keep you from following your intuition. Do what you have to do and deal with the consequences later.
● Finances: The days of no limits are in the past. But while you may feel depressed about this, it's really a good thing to have some constraints. And if that doesn't help, know it's all cyclical.
● Love: Someone needs your services as a translator. You have just the right touch to put this person's out-there concepts into a format that everyone can understand. You can also start to see his or her potential as a lover.
● General: In just 24 hours, you'll be under constant supervision -- loving, attentive, wonderful supervision, but supervision, nonetheless. If you're not too excited about it, why not take the night off? You can always insist you need time to prepare. No one needs to know you're perpetually ready for a romantic, sensual evening at your place. And wouldn't it be nicer to be together if you missed each other, just a touch? You know what they say about absence ...
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Someone you have to work with closely -- possibly a long-time customer -- will rub you the wrong way. There's no avoiding it, so try to smile for now and let off steam later on.
● Finances: Willpower and ambition won't make your bank account grow, and neither will checking it every five minutes. Having a plan might help things along, so collect yourself and come up with one.
● Love: Take a step outside your comfort zone and get in the mix with a different group of people than you're used to. You don't have to go crazy mingling. Dip a toe in the waters and see if there's anyone who appeals to you.
● General: You may have thought you were ready for this -- and for tomorrow -- but there's something about energy of Valentine's Day that forces even the most freedom-oriented, privacy-loving people on the planet to ask silly questions like 'When can we be together alone?' and 'Are you really sure you love me?' With that in mind, you'll be oh, so much more understanding of your sweetheart, who probably needs some extra assurance right now.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: A big change is coming and you could be the first one to see it. Watch for foreign influences and get ready to respond appropriately. If the inspiration doesn't readily present itself -- wait and it will eventually arrive.
● Finances: There are many ways to penny pinch -- don't go shopping, make your own lunch, charge for in-flight peanuts. But on whatever scale you're working, it's past time to do some belt tightening.
● Love: Different, fresh, new: This not only describes your attitude but the kind of people you're interested in right now. The old venues simply just won't do when it comes to looking for your next great date.
● General: You're already feeling the urge to whisper sweet nothings into your beloved's ear, aren't you? And there's still a day to go before you can officially get away with it. Just in case, better come up with a Plan B -- for the sake of discretion, of course. Say, dinner at your place? Or theirs? If you're already together, by the way, it would be quite legal to whip out the Valentine's present at midnight!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You have to blaze a trail for your team, business or industry. If you lead the way, you'll be the first to exploit the new wealth. And why not? Someone's gotta do it, so it might as well be you.
● Finances: Making a profit is the most obvious way to know that your plans are working, but they're not the only way. Some are so subtle it's hard to read them, but do know that if you stick it out, you'll have clear positive results.
● Love: Being part of a group gives you a much-needed sense of stability and continuity. Worry less about pairing off. Instead, focus on how much solidity and support you get from your friends, family, and coworkers.
● General: As usual, you're secretly competing for the Most Romantic Sign in the Heavens award, and doing a fine job of it. Still, someone is trying to move you out of your spot, so it's prime time to dig in your heels and give them some competition. The heavens are on your side, however, so what's the worst that could happen? Your lucky companion will only be the second most spoiled person on the planet? How awful.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Territorial disputes can be resolved easily, especially if you hold up your end of the deal. The simple answer? Just let go. It won't feel quite right at first, but you'll soon see that you did exactly the right thing.
● Finances: Things change -- that is a constant. Don't try and fight it. Stick to what is stable and predictable in your own life, like discipline and working until you're tired.
● Love: It's easy to get caught up in someone else's vision of love, but you have to stop and ask yourself if it's what you truly want. Beware of confusing your own self-worth with being responsible for another's happiness.
● General: You're the very soul of frugality, responsibility and thrift. But at the moment, you have a bit of an itch. You have shopping fever -- in fact, you have it bad, and that ain't good. You want to bring along every single piece of plastic you have to the mall and run rampant. Well, why not? Thanks to your strict budget, you can afford a bit of a splurge for either you or your loved ones -- or possibly both.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your routine won't be able to handle all the new data and input coming in today, so be prepared to chuck it in favor of a more flexible approach. You can figure out the details when the time is right.
● Finances: Don't be disillusioned if the dollar goes both ways, or stops moving altogether. That's how the system works, and that's why they're called 'friends in high places, 'and not simply 'friends.'
● Love: When love goes wrong, it's easy to turn your whole life into a country song. What you need right now, however, is a sense of perspective. You will survive to live and love another day -- and in a better way.