Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 11 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 11 2017
● General: For once, it's really tough to say how you might react to what comes your way at the moment. Ordinarily, your loved ones would have absolutely no problem figuring that out. They might even be able to recite something uncannily close to your answer. But now? Well, with the way you've been acting lately, your response is up for grabs. Kind of nice for a change, isn't it?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You've been busting your hump for quite a while, and you're just about to get the recognition you deserve. It might not come in the form you expect, but it will still be delightful anyway.
● Finances: Your loss is their gain. It may be a bit insensitive, but people with foreign currency are all over the scene. Be open when you meet up with them. Repeat to yourself that 'it's only money.'
● Love: Group activities get you in the social mix -- and, better yet, they provide a casual, low-key way to meet new people. So organize an outing. Goofy sports really facilitate things -- it's hard to be uptight playing kickball.
● General: You've felt this coming for a while now. Certain family members have been smiling smugly, tossing knowing glances around and exchanging meaningful winks. Now, if anyone loves secrets, it's you -- but only when you've been let in on it. Beg, if you have to. Something is going on, and you deserve to know about it. After all, who's better at keeping quiet than you are?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: If an agreement is on the table, jump on it and sign away. You're in a good position to make advantageous arrangements, but you have to act now -- you may not get an opportunity this good for a while.
● Finances: Your subconscious is active, but just how to interpret the lights and bells is a big mystery. But even if you could figure it out, it's not an accurate economic indicator, so don't waste too much time on it.
● Love: Common goals are a turn-on. Is it any wonder you meet someone with potential when at a political rally or volunteering at an after-school program? Helping others satisfies your soul and finds new room in your heart.
● General: Heaven help anyone who tries to come between you and what you absolutely must get off of your chest at the moment. One look should shut them up, and probably send them retreating to the corner with their tail between their legs. But if that doesn't work, try a few well-placed words. The truthful kind. The honestly truthful kind. Bet they won't stop until they're well past that corner.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Financial issues will totally consume your day's work, but you may just find the clue that helps you solve them with one bold stroke. Don't panic if you're struggling to make the numbers add up -- you'll find the glitch.
● Finances: Bite your tongue. 'I saw it coming' is just as annoying with a failed relationship as it is with a failed investment. Take that bit of hindsight and store it in a deep, dark place.
● Love: You're at your best with group dates, so cancel that one-on-one time for a mass gathering at a state fair, a concert or a gallery. Mixing and mingling shows off the myriad fascinating facets of your personality right now.
● General: Secrets are in the air at the moment -- for one and all. It may be particularly tough to keep quiet, however, because the secret you want to share is a happy one. Still, you've been sworn to silence. There's only one thing to do: Beg him or her to let you out of your promise, swear that you'll only talk about it with your best friend, and do just that.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You'll get hit with a wave of nostalgia for an old job, boss or career, but don't let it distract you from what you have to do right now to succeed. Besides, your memory is clouded by idealism -- it wasn't that great.
● Finances: Do something to restore your flow of energy. It feels like the last thing you deserve is to spend money on yourself, and that's true. But you can still do something for yourself that doesn't take cash.
● Love: You're happiest when you're thoroughly involved in your home life or your immediate community. Organizing the next block party or attending a rezoning meeting gives you food for thought and potential for romance.
● General: You can come out now -- and you can stop worrying, too. You've been dealing with an internal tug-of-war for days, trying to decide whether to choose the responsible or the fun thing to do. Well, if you're clever, you can do both. And whoever said you weren't clever? Be diligent during the day -- work a little bit longer if you have to -- but once quitting time comes, put it all behind you.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If you don't maintain rigorous discipline, you'll waste a lot of energy all day -- it's as if you're flailing about helplessly with no structure to keep you sane. That just won't do: seek guidance if necessary.
● Finances: The high times may be over but the good times are not. Money certainly amplifies romance, at least romance of a certain kind. Financial changes might bring out the best in life by weeding out the worst.
● Love: You're looking at the bigger issues when it comes to love, and that perspective is making the day-to-day aspects of romance seem a wee bit trivial. Enjoy this bird's-eye view of things for the moment.
● General: Ready to take this relationship one giant step closer toward intimacy? True intimacy? Bet you are. Bet they are, too. So get busy and forget about it being a school night. Plan on being up late -- for only the most delightful reasons. Hey, if you're tired tomorrow, you can always nap. Or call in. Wouldn't it be fun to play hide-and-seek under the covers all day? Of course it would.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your flow of work will be easy and manageable today. Let yourself be guided by others and the tasks at hand, and you'll find that everything gets done before you know it.
● Finances: You'll be tempted to go out on a limb, but if you do, the cradle will fall. Taking care of family obligations means being conservative, not daring, even if you have to force yourself.
● Love: You're so unusual. The stars encourage you to bring out the zany side of your personality. Secretly you've been wanting to dye your hair or ride a bike. Go ahead and get wild. New love interests are drawn to you.
● General: You have every right to voice your opinion, especially if you think a friend's new love interest isn't good enough for them. But, remember, if you do, you're treading on some dangerous territory. So reconsider: it might be best to let this fling just take its own course. By butting into other people's love lives, you run the risk of alienating them. Bite your tongue and just observe things for a while. When it doesn't work out, don't rub it in their face.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Circumstances are more important than you might think. You've been putting off something that must be acted upon immediately -- get to it before real, permanent damage is done to your career or reputation.
● Finances: You're forced to look at the long term. Current investments are going nowhere, but that doesn't mean you should get out. Selling won't generate anything you can use so you might as well ride things out.
● Love: Just because everyone else seems eager to pair off doesn't mean that you are. Go against the grain if that's what feels right to you. As long as you're enjoying yourself and not hurting anyone, you're golden.
● General: Surprises will be coming to you via your career and the people involved in it. This could mean the higher-ups have been sheisty about your situation or something they promised -- the chances of that happening, however, are slim. What's more likely is that someone in a position of authority has been working on your behalf. Either way, get ready for something huge!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Someone with powerful charisma will take center stage and exert a strong influence on how you see your work. It might be a good time to make a big change and chart another course of career action.
● Finances: Without risk, there is no return. But be careful of taking wild chances. Your choices should be systematic, not haphazard, so do your research.
● Love: You can't ignore your own needs, nor should you even try. Sometimes you get so caught up in being a better person that you forget what it's like to be a person, period. Relationships are about love, not struggle.
● General: Being dutiful, steadfast and reliable comes easily to you, but you've been good for far too long. It's now officially time to let yourself go! Get out there and have some serious fun. Why do it locally? Isn't it time to take your show on the road? You may have missed New Year's Eve in Paris, but that doesn't mean you can't drag your own parade somewhere else.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Watch out for partners and other colleagues -- they might elbow in on your action and get very snippy. Try to redirect their proclamations elsewhere: you're too busy to deal with their drama.
● Finances: Observe, a girl on a table and a man with a saw. Sure, a good magic trick makes everyone feel jovial, until the sleight of hand involves your wallet. Expect the unexpected, in more ways than one.
● Love: Your playful enthusiasm meets its match when you encounter a genuine original. At first you're not quite sure what to make of this odd duck, but soon enough you'll find that a few genuine sparks are there.
● General: Feeling restless? Feeling as if you need to expand your horizons a touch by getting to know some new friends? Well, you're right on track, and the universe will be only too happy to help. When an invitation arrives -- and it will, probably sooner rather than later -- you should jump right on it, get yourself dressed, and greet your new peer group. Will it be that easy? It sure will!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Right now your career has to come first. Don't be afraid to clarify your goals with your family and friends. You can put off other parts of your life for the time being -- they will still be there when you return.
● Finances: Why is it that profit takes eons to accrue but can disappear with unconscious speed? That this is an illusion doesn't help matters. Continue with discipline and structure and you'll eventually rebuild.
● Love: You meet someone who's as deliberate and careful as you are. Temperament-wise, it's a match made in heaven. Now the question is, who's going to get it off the ground? Ball's in your court. Make your move.
● General: Less than a week to go before Valentine's Day and you know what that means. It's time, once again, to reinforce your reputation as a hopeless romantic. Not that you mind or that it's hard work to pull off. You love being in love, you love being romantic, and you're very, very good at it! So get started. What can you do to make it the most special day of all for your favorite person?
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You'll have the opportunity to make a great impression on someone who can make your life a lot easier. Do what you can to bring a smile to their face. You'll be rewarded beyond what you can imagine.
● Finances: The prosperity club let in a lot of new members, and it's losing them just as fast. All the more room for people like you, eh? Don't gloat -- it's as tacky as new money can get.
● Love: Having mixed emotions about the supposed pros of being a couple versus the ostensible cons of being a singleton? It's time to clarify what you truly want. Listen to your heart, not to what you 'should' want.
● General: Right in the middle of your carefully planned day, an emotion will arrive. The kind of emotion that holds the potential for disrupting all those well-laid plans. What are you going to do about it? Well, for starters, you're not going to let it happen in public. If you feel a wave of emotions coming on, cancel your appointments and get yourself some privacy. Mental and emotional health are just as important as physical health. Take a sick day, and allow yourself to recuperate.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: An unexpected office relationship could lead to romance, but only if you're unattached. It's rare that a work-love connection doesn't cause problems, so follow it up and be honest about your feelings.
● Finances: Doing the right thing is somehow overshadowed by money, at least for some. Now that we've all learned out lesson, let being principled be what guides you, not profit.
● Love: Your personal life takes a turn for the interesting and you find yourself actually getting the treatment you deserve. Isn't it funny what happens when you finally learn to stand up for what you believe in?