Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 3 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 3 2017
● General: It's not just your loved ones who are pleased with what you've been able to manage lately -- it's also the higher-ups. They've been watching to see if you're truly ready for a bump up on the career ladder. You're worthy of both their attention and affection, and you've proven it. So why not let loose and do just a tad of celebrating? You've been towing the line for a while. Isn't it about time you were nice to you for a change?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: A new assignment only seems intimidating because it's unfamiliar. Don't let your fear get the best of you. Once you learn the basics, it'll be a breeze -- if you need some extra support during this phase, ask for it.
● Finances: If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then water should roll off its back like a duck. Things may be going wrong, but keep them on the surface. Letting them seep into your subliminal world will only create even heavier business than you're already dealing with.
● Love: Enjoy what you've got going on in your life right now. If you're with someone, do something low-key and relaxing. If you're solo, celebrate how wonderful it is to have so many options and journeys still ahead of you.
● General: Something is going on behind the scenes, and you've been privy to it for some time now. This doesn't mean you have a free license to let everyone know about it -- especially anyone you're sure isn't already involved. It may be tough to keep quiet, but you need to do it, and you'll be proud of yourself if you do. Besides, it's an honor to be told a secret. Don't make the teller feel foolish.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: In the world of business, you have to be prepared to move at a moment's notice. Keep your eyes open and your ears to the ground. When opportunity arises, you'll want to be ready to pounce.
● Finances: Money certainly doesn't hurt popularity, it's true, but not having any shouldn't kill your social life, either. And if it does, well, go the old fashioned route. Convince yourself they weren't worth having as friends anyway.
● Love: Connect the dots and you'll line up a passel of love prospects. You've got what it takes to get any social function going, so make sure you're out there and in the mix. Even the line at the coffee shop holds potential.
● General: If you find yourself staring across the office at someone you've known for a long, long time -- and you know it's not the way a friend looks at a friend -- well, things may be changing. After all, haven't you been thinking about this for a while? If the answer is yes, then by all means, explore the possibilities. Just be sure you can still be friends if it doesn't work out.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Don't put off preparation until the last minute, especially since so much is hanging on your performance. Research and rehearse until you know your material cold. Nothing can surprise you if you're ready for anything.
● Finances: Now that things are slower, so you have the time to do more calculating. That can be every bit as satisfying as making money hand-over-fist. Well, almost as satisfying. Enjoy.
● Love: Watch out, or you could find yourself running in verbal circles. The stars give you an overly conscientious sense of fairness. This, combined with your verbosity, could leave both you and a future romance very confused.
● General: The heavens have decided to give you your turn at being not just charming, but also extremely persuasive. Of course, that's something you're more than acquainted with, so you're no stranger to this power. At the moment, you'll be even better at it, however, so staying calm and keeping to the rules of etiquette won't be tough. Just be fair. It's what you do best, and what others expect of you.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't close yourself off to new ideas. Even the newest intern may have something valuable to contribute, so hear them out. You were once in that position yourself.
● Finances: When things are not going smoothly, people tend to bail. They're like rats leaving a sinking ship, or are they like dogs before an earthquake? Either way, you've found one tell-tale sign, now watch for others.
● Love: Are you going to believe what judgments other people pass about your love life, or are you going to believe that only you know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Opinions are worthless. Actions count.
● General: Someone you've had your eye on recently will be more than happy to keep you up late tonight -- all you have to do is be sure to make yourself available. That may mean you'll be tired at work tomorrow, but you've probably heard of power naps -- and you're probably familiar with the concept of resting up, having some coffee and then heading out to continue astounding the masses. Your mission now is to keep up that reputation. Ready? Bet you are!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your case for a promotion or a raise has never been more clear. Don't be afraid to broach the topic -- the worst your boss can say is no. And chances are, they'll be surprisingly receptive.
● Finances: What to do, what to do? You could spend your time watching for plotters or put all your remaining money into antiques; but then again, you could take a deep breath and ride out the storm. Don't go off the deep end.
● Love: Is it time to take this romance public? You do thrive in the spotlight, and the stars say that the time couldn't be better to put the two of you out there. Check in with your new sweetie and see what he or she says.
● General: A relationship you've recently begun is more than ready for that extra step. So if you're thinking of taking a giant leap toward intimacy, don't hesitate. You can do it now, and it will work out well. If this just so happens to be someone who's been hurt in the past, however, you might want to cool your heels a touch. There's no reason to share anyone's affections. You're loving, compassionate and they're lucky to have you. Say that, and say it firmly.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: A coworker's disorganization is threatening to derail an entire project. Don't let their flakiness impact your progress. Explain the situation and bring them back into the fold.
● Finances: It's like a free for all, with people running in all directions. As many experts as you listen to, that's how many directions you'll be told to go in. So don't spend time considering different views, unless it's out of simple intellectual curiosity.
● Love: You can communicate the most esoteric of concepts with a light and evenhanded touch. Even the most practical people understand abstract concepts with you at the helm. This communication style works for romance too.
● General: Ready to let go and let the universe handle things between family members? Well, it's about time -- especially because there's only so much you can do to solve this problem. Once you've exhausted those efforts, it's up to them to take the ball and run with it. If they do, so much the better. After all, you can't live someone's life for them.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You will struggle to keep your attention on one person or project all day, so don't be surprised if you jump around a bit. Try to follow your energy -- if it's not linear, don't sweat it. Things will calm down in a day or two.
● Finances: Changes are unsettling and the ripples go deep. They're turning into a downright rumbling! You ain't seen nothing yet, at least not where business is concerned, so invest in earplugs.
● Love: You see an old friend in a new light; this person has much more possibility as a romantic connection. Just remember that it's hard to go back to the way things were if this doesn't work out the way you thought it would.
● General: Ready for that long-cherished dream to become a reality? Bet you are, and bet you're thrilled. Some changes -- definitely positive -- are brewing on the job front. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get out of the way and let that new energy happen. That might sound easy, but you know how you get when things start to spin out of control. This time around, assist it.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your frustration may reach a dangerous level today, but before you send an email or say something you might regret, take a few deep breaths and consider your actions. There must be a healthier way to let off steam.
● Finances: It's easy to radiate power and confidence when all is going well, but when the needle is starting to point down, it's a lot harder. But those two traits will help you set things right again, so do what you can to conjure them up.
● Love: You're normally a private creature, but your friends and family want to see you. So go ahead and get out there in the swing of things. If you're not already seeing someone, this provides a great chance to connect.
● General: Okay, so you might be taken by surprise. Love doesn't run on a schedule, does it? Especially not this kind of thing. You're at the beginning of a period of meeting new and interesting -- no, fascinating is more like it -- individuals, most of them from distant places. When one of them appeals to more than just your intellect, who's to say how it will end up? Only you and your soon-to-be sweetie -- and if you're smart, you'll do what you can to make sure the two of you walk off into the sunset.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: No matter what problem needs to be solved or what question needs to be answered, you're the one they come running to. Just make sure others aren't taking advantage; maybe you can use them as a resource, too.
● Finances: Your subconscious, it turns out, isn't quite as active as you assumed. You never imagined in your wildest dreams a financial situation this moody or a portfolio growing so slowly. So stop wasting time staring at the internal picture.
● Love: You're a person who needs people. Your batteries get recharged from being part of a community, especially if it's a group with a larger purpose. A like-minded stranger quickly becomes a friend, and maybe something more.
● General: It's almost time to boogie. The invitations are already starting to pour in, and today's batch will arrive with one particularly eye-catching offer. Ready or not, that certain person you've been checking out is about to let you know they're interested in much more than just long, lingering glances across the room. They'd like to be much closer, for starters. Don't be afraid to give it a shot. You just might have something here.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: A power struggle within your group or team is hindering your collective progress. It's time for an honest discussion. Figure out what needs to change, and get working.
● Finances: You just can't detach from the bad news. There are other things out there worth thinking about, but you'll never remember them unless you break away. Find some well-connected friends who can help.
● Love: Put yourself in the public eye. The way you handle the attention draws admiration to you not just professionally, but personally as well. The question and answer session might include a request for a date.
● General: You've never run short on charm, and you've never been known to be at a loss for words. At the moment, those talents will come in extremely handy -- even more so than usual, that is -- especially since the rest of the world won't be quite so amply endowed. Go ahead and let each and every charming, enticing syllable slip persuasively from your lips. Just don't use this gift for anything selfish. That's the kind of karma you don't need.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Don't get involved in an argument between a coworker and a supervisor. There's nothing to be gained by picking sides. Let them work this one out on their own -- you stick to what you do best.
● Finances: Picture yourself on a conveyor belt that suddenly stops. Your career has slowed down while your deep feelings about it haven't. That's just the right equation for tripping over your own feet, so walk with caution.
● Love: When it comes to romance, you've been waiting for the latest model -- you know, the one where all the features have been brought up to speed. As an added bonus, it's much less costly, especially on the emotions.
● General: Ready to dig in your heels and defend what you believe in? Bet you're actually quite eager to do it! If you're up against someone who's not as well armed as you verbally, try not to hit too hard and too far below the belt, especially if a simple talking-to will do the trick. Why hurt someone irreparably when a bit of honey is all that's necessary?
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: The noise and bustle of the office may start to get on your nerves. But before you lose your temper, try to distract yourself. Put on headphones and crank the music. Pretend you're on your own little island.
● Finances: Be careful in business dealings. The financial world is in turmoil, so the silt and sand that had dropped to the bottom is suddenly swirling around you. Watch out for sharks, as well as those you once treated as doormats.
● Love: The day starts off as a whirligig of activity, and at first you don't know which way to turn. Take a deep breath (or three), and you'll soon find that you have a handle on things -- and possibly a chance at love too!