Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 2 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - August 2 2017
● General: Passion and romance are on the agenda, and you're certainly ready for them. You've been dealing with someone else's problems for what seems like weeks -- if not months -- and it's definitely time for some fun. If you're at an event but would rather spend time alone with your sweetie, don't feel bad about ducking out early. Quality time is important to any relationship. Take it.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Time to start swinging or get out of the ring: You've been on the ropes long enough. You know what you need to do. The only hard part? Setting the gears in motion. If you need a little push, ask for help.
● Finances: Getting upset is a choice. Just because things are going wrong with your checkbook doesn't mean other things in your life are going south, too. Focus on what's looking up.
● Love: Exceptional luck is in your romantic forecast right now. Everyone's in agreement as to your many desirable qualities and your overall appeal. Celebrate yourself. A surprising attraction will heat up because of this.
● General: Ready to help unveil the surprise you've known was coming? Even though no one has officially told you about it yet? Bet you are -- and bet you'll be quite smug and happy about it, too. Just don't do any of the talking. Let the source of the message deliver the happy news. It's their news, so it's only fair. Besides, why would you take away the chance for congratulatory hugs? You wouldn't.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You've done plenty of research already; now it's time to turn all that hard work into action. Don't procrastinate -- you have all the information you need. Any additional info-seeking is wasted time.
● Finances: Don't hide from how you feel. If making money stirs up deep emotions, it only makes sense that losing money does, too. Live life with intensity, even on the flip side.
● Love: Are you kicking yourself because you couldn't make it work with a sweetheart? Let's face it -- you're a very different person now than you were then. Your needs are much more profound.
● General: Whatever emerges from your lips on a daily basis is always surprising, but it's hard to shock those who know and love you. Today's announcement may come as somewhat of an eyebrow-raiser to those who aren't quite so familiar with you or your own startling astrological style. Keep that in mind, and try to be gentle. Just a tad. It wouldn't hurt to go easy on anyone who's just now getting to know you. Might make it easier, in fact.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Try to be patient with your colleagues' eccentricities. No matter how crazy your officemates drive you, try to keep a level head. Everybody has their weird little quirks -- even you.
● Finances: Some feelings make your whole body sing, and others are downright bad for your health. Yours are moving into the unknown range, so ignore the computer, the TV stock ticker and the Blackberry for the day.
● Love: Ralph Waldo Emerson said that all life is an experiment -- and the more experiments, the better. He was one smart guy -- take his advice when it comes to your love life. Give yourself the room for trial and error.
● General: It's time for surprises -- yes, more surprises -- of a completely and totally romantic nature. Oh sure, it's going to be rough putting up with all this adoring attention, but you'll be able to handle it. After all, it's your specialty, and you've learned to handle it. Besides, someone has to be the sex symbol.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: If you want to get others to switch to your way of thinking, you're going to have to lead by example. Even if you don't get everything you want right away, you'll get people thinking about your proposal -- and sometimes, that's half the battle.
● Finances: The time for caution is long gone. You got in over your head -- involved with investmanets you were unsure of. Consider it a lesson learned, one you can mine for wealth in the not too distant future.
● Love: Once you let go of any subconscious expectations, you might find that you and your date start having a lot more fun. Making it up as you go along is the key to finding -- and keeping -- romance in your life.
● General: You're due for a bit of romance -- no, more than a bit. A lot. It's up to you whether it lasts forever or just for a day, of course. If you opt for forever, it may fall to you to convince the admirer in question that you're willing to stay in this for the long haul. Of course, that won't be tough to do. Anyone as unusual and interesting as you is well worth the effort it undoubtedly takes to land you.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You don't have to lead, but you do have to make sure your team or workgroup is on the same page. It might take a simple email, or it might take some diplomacy, but only you can do it.
● Finances: Things may look bleak on the surface, but take comfort in looking deeply at the issues. If you're not in any hurry to sell, then today's numbers should activate intuition, not panic.
● Love: You're determined not to repeat any of those past mistakes when it comes to your current search for love. Good for you! Now change some old habits at a slow but steady pace. You're well on your way.
● General: Is somebody you care about on the cranky side? If they are, stop worrying about their state of mind. This probably has nothing whatsoever to do with you. A team of astrological energies, which happens to specialize in emotional outbursts, is on duty today, and it won't take much to stir the pot. So when you see someone who's ordinarily the very soul of patience getting extremely riled, just step aside. Meanwhile, don't be afraid to create some distance between the two of you if it's too stressful.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It'll be all you can do today to keep coworkers from staging an all-out coup. Your levelheadedness is indispensable, so try to put things in perspective. Forget about rallying the troops, at least for now.
● Finances: Your left palm is itching. Making easy money is an unrealistic goal in today's economy, but making some money is not. The hard work comes in handy for soothing your restless feelings.
● Love: Try not to be so hard on yourself! Somewhere along the line you learned this nutty idea that only perfect people find love. If that were the case, no one on this planet would have a partner. You'll find yours.
● General: Unexpected news -- the kind that anyone would be just tickled to receive -- is en route. Whether it was intended for your ears or not doesn't quite matter at this point. You now officially know the scoop. What are you going to do about it? Well, for starters, you can't say a word. You know that. But you might want to think about how this will change things, especially when it comes to earning your daily bread.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your mind is wandering all over the place -- everywhere but back to work, that is. Take a break if you need to, but when you return, find your focus -- those emails aren't going to answer themselves.
● Finances: Things are changing in the business world, and the effects are running deep. Even you as an individual can feel them. It's the wrong time to be acquisitive, but oddly, not the wrong time to be generous.
● Love: You've been dabbling at the art of love for a while, but the stars are saying it's time to kick up your level of passion -- not to mention commitment. That means figuring out what -- and who -- you want in your life.
● General: When you least expect it, the world as you know it will go all topsy-turvy. It won't be an ending or overly unpleasant, but you may wake up today realizing you're definitely not in Kansas anymore. This time out, even though you're not ordinarily fond of change, it won't bother you -- mostly because you've been planning this for a while now. Go ahead and put those plans in motion. It's time.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Others have definite ideas about how they want things done, and you're going to have to accommodate some of their wishes if you want to accomplish any of your own. You won't get far today by being inflexible.
● Finances: When money was seemed to be attracted to you like metal to a magnet, so were people. Don't be surprised if they're suddenly nowhere in sight. Money isn't everything, but sometimes it takes losing it to learn who your real supporters are.
● Love: Delight in the finer things -- great food, silky fabric, long and indulgent conversations. It'll boost your lust for life and your lust for, well, lust in general. And isn't that a good thing? Your admirers sure think so!
● General: You're always game to meet someone new and unusual as long as they're interesting, and more importantly, fun. The universe has decided to afford you with all that and more right now, so prepare yourself for some wonderful diversions. Different and interesting people are due to come your way to enrich your life. Better take your vitamins faithfully. You'll need to keep up any way you can -- and you're not much for sleeping more than a few hours.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your eyes are pinned on the prize, and they're not leaving it until it's in your hands. But in your single-minded determination to reach your goal, don't neglect the little details you have to take care of along the way.
● Finances: Looking at your bottom line just makes you want to run and hide. Don't -- being alone is the perfect way to let your active subconscious get the best of you. Don't look at details, so that you can focus on the big picture.
● Love: Someone's been getting closer and closer to you, but is he or she starting to abuse that privilege? You thought that the two of you had real romantic potential, but now you're not so sure. Set boundaries.
● General: Even you will be surprised at how blunt, honest and open you are about a situation that would be tricky, at best, for most people. Now, if you're going to be surprised at yourself, you can just imagine how others will feel -- especially the ones who are already shakable. See what happens next. You decide you might be worth the effort, and suddenly your life begins to change.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your organizational system is like something out of the last century. Spend a little of your downtime giving it an overhaul. You'll be happier -- and more productive -- once you do.
● Finances: You're too close to be objective. Looking at all the details in this case means backing up. Further, further, further ... you get the picture. Only when you have some distance will it be a good day for decision making.
● Love: A date thought your plans were set in stone, but you're tired of always accommodating other people at the sake of your own life. Just remember that they don't deserve the brunt of all your ire.
● General: You're not exactly known for your ability to keep things under wraps, mostly because you do so love drama, and even melodrama, at times. So when someone raises an eyebrow today because of something you've said that isn't quite tactful, you'll probably just giggle and move on. It's good to keep the world on its toes, and that's obviously your job.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: It's a good time to tie up loose ends and clean house so you can take on new projects as they come. Cleaning can start at work even before Punxsutawney Phil predicts the coming of spring!
● Finances: Your accounts may have slowed down, but the rest of your life doesn't have to. Focus on something other than career ambitions. Put all of your deep feelings into being socially useful.
● Love: You're uptown and they're downtown. You like coffee, they like tea. Will this list of differences ever end? The truth is, they don't matter. Get beyond surfaces and really talk -- you have the important things in common.
● General: You're still worried about a certain work issue -- something you really should have been able to let go of several days, maybe even weeks ago. But when you decide it's time to focus, there's really no talking you out of it. A lot may be going on, but getting too involved in it won't help. You have one last day left to distract yourself. Use it well.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Good work is an end in itself. Just because you can't convince all your colleagues to join in your charity drive or sign on to your latest do-gooder project doesn't mean you should stop trying. Remember, this isn't a competition.
● Finances: Changes in financial status can cause huge emotional upheaval. Just because your bottom line is in the red doesn't mean you should be treated like a doormat. And if it's in the black, keep this lesson in mind anyway
● Love: You're swinging like a pendulum on a broken clock. One minute things couldn't be greater with your love life, the other you're in the pits of despair. Even out! The truth is at neither one extreme nor the other.