Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 7 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 7 2017
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't launch into any major projects until you've cleared your voicemail and cleaned out your inbox. Routine tasks may not be what you had in mind today, but you'll feel a sense of accomplishment once they're done.
● Finances: You feel weighted down by past mistakes. It's not a subliminal thing -- the bills and interest are hounding you to this day. Don't let them make you feel that things in your life will always be going wrong. It's a new day.
● Love: New acquaintances just immediately get you. In fact, a near stranger may understand you better than your closest friends and family. Could it be that there's a potential romantic attraction here?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Upheaval around the office or turmoil within your industry is creating quite a stir among your colleagues. Try to be the voice of reason. Put off any major changes until everyone is able to look at this logically.
● Finances: Nothing boosts popularity quite like money. It's a harsh truth you'll learn in the most fun way imaginable. Just don't forget who you really are -- or who your real friends are, either.
● Love: It's a great time to pursue love. All that karmic good will you've got in the bank is about to be repaid -- with interest. Make sure you're out and about so you can accept the opportunities the universe is about to send you.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Everyone has something of value to contribute. Don't let the loudest voices drown out good ideas. Leadership is about letting every player have a turn and knowing when to swing the spotlight away from you and on to someone else.
● Finances: Money stays in your pocket today and that's that. You're digging in your heels. No one needs to know that you're acting like your inner child; all they need to see is that you are committed to your decision and no one can sway you.
● Love: You and that certain someone are flirting -- again. All this fizzy, bubbly connection makes you wonder what is possible. It's better to ask yourself if this is possible. This is the second or third-time 'sparks' have started, remember?
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: A relationship with a new coworker or supervisor may be awkward at first, but give it time. You'll get used to each other before you know it, and you may even develop a mentor-quality relationship with this person.
● Finances: If you've been sitting on the fence lately, you're suddenly sure of what you need to do. You see things in black and white and that makes your choices all the easier. You know just what square to put your chips on.
● Love: A relationship that's just getting off the ground can go either way. Keep your diplomatic skills honed and ready. If you find that you're having to censor yourself all the time, well -- that could be a very telling sign.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Don't let a new leadership role or position of authority go to your head. No one likes a pompous winner, especially those you may have defeated. Be gracious and give plum assignments to your former rivals if they're qualified.
● Finances: Something is rumbling deep beneath the surface, and it's not your stomach. You have a hunger for something that money can't buy. It will take a while for your mind to catch up with your feelings; until then, don't bother throwing money at the situation.
● Love: Being a singleton just wouldn't be as much fun if you didn't have your friends. However, not every piece of information needs to be shared with them. Discretion plays a key role in getting a new romance off the ground.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: There's no shame in asking for help. Utilize the expertise of others and make it your own (just be sure to give credit where credit's due). The help you need is at your disposal -- all you have to do is ask.
● Finances: Curiosity may have killed the cat, but you're not exactly a tiger, so don't worry. Follow that feeling until you scratch the itch or find the pot of gold, whichever comes first.
● Love: It seems like you and your friends are all having a romantic dry spell. Now is the perfect time to plan an activity where no romance is allowed. Get yourselves to a carnival or throw a silly theme party.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: The phone may be ringing off the hook, but you know better than to lose your focus. Organize now and you'll be ready to take on anything that comes your way in the coming days.
● Finances: Someone wants you to dig into your pockets, and deep. You don't have to shell out the cash just because you're feeling pressured. Giving yourself some time to think things through will change everything.
● Love: To take from the old rock song, should you stay or should you go? The problem is you're so concerned with being fair and weighing all the pros and cons that you're losing sight of your true desire. Go with your gut.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You're just trying to do business, but a rival is trying to throw a wrench into the works. Stay neutral, but stand your ground. Your qualifications are unimpeachable, and everyone knows it.
● Finances: Your confidence is up and so is your energy level. In fact, you are downright magnetic right now. You couldn't be any happier if you had a million dollars, but that doesn't mean you'll turn it down if given the opportunity.
● Love: You need a partner to help you reach an altruistic goal. It helps if they're interested in the same things you are. Afterward, you'll see that there's a heap of romantic potential between the two of you.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: The right people are knocking on your door these days, so use your ample networking skills to attract business partners and prospective clients. If you sniff around a little, you'll have no problem finding collaborators.
● Finances: The first step toward success is imagining it. Your daydreams don't have to be all about glory but they should include a good dose of minor victories. They'll eventually add up, both in your head and out.
● Love: Pick and choose carefully when it comes to the company you keep. A romantic interest reacts in a very interesting way to an adverse situation. Pay attention to their reactions and weigh your options.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: The ideas may be flowing, but your communication skills leave something to be desired. Stick to planning today and save the pitch for tomorrow, when you'll feel more confident about your proposal and yourself!
● Finances: You're stumped. If you just can't seem to make up your mind, ask for some input from others. Friends are there to help you decide on everything from a big ticket item to a haircut.
● Love: Friends can have the strangest reactions to your love life. One person may actually be upset that you're dating and having fun. That's a good reason to play your cards close to your chest right now.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Confidence and competence are yours in equal measure. You're up to this task, and everyone knows it. No one will question you if you take control now. In fact, they'll be grateful.
● Finances: You couldn't care less about your career today, and that's like a breath of fresh air in your life. Spend the day focusing on all things unrelated to climbing the ladder or keeping up with the Joneses.
● Love: You're always so focused on putting the other person at ease and making them happy. What about you? Do you have fun in their presence? Do you look forward to your meetings? Be honest with yourself.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your confidence just took a hit, but you know better than to let it get you down. Learn from this experience. Ask a senior colleague for guidance. Someday, others will be turning to you.
● Finances: Loans are coming due, or is that just a dolphin in the distance? Don't wait to find out. Start paying off more than your minimums or you'll soon see the unmistakable dorsal fin you've been dreading.
● Love: It's funny how things work: When you assume things will work out for the best, they often do. So predict a happy outcome for this current romantic possibility. Have a positive outlook when it comes to life and love.