Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 5 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 5 2017
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Your momentum has turned to inertia. Go back to basics! Give yourself a motivational boost by focusing on creative work -- the kind of stuff that got you in this business in the first place.
● Finances: Something about taking care of only yourself puts you off. Others can be selfish, but you prefer to spread the wealth. Make sure you don't give the shirt off your back, though, because others won't hesitate to take it.
● Love: If you want to cultivate some good romantic karma, squash down that slight selfish streak you're experiencing now. You'll find that doing something sweet for someone else feels just as good as indulging yourself.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You may find yourself running faster and faster today, but not getting anywhere. The solution? Delegate some of the simpler tasks to an intern or coworker. Then focus on the complicated stuff.
● Finances: You're letting yourself get into a rut, and that's not good for you or your wallet. Find a way to make your day more exciting than usual. The daily grind doesn't have to be as dull and boring as you've let it become.
● Love: Some solo time probably sounds good to you right now, and a little rest and relaxation can revitalize your heart and soul. Treat yourself well and get that beauty sleep -- the fresh glow will serve you well.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your efficiency may take you by surprise. Hours before quitting time, you've accomplished everything you needed to get done today. Pat yourself on the back -- and take off early.
● Finances: You're piling a lot of your own burdens on your partner and it's starting to show. They're feeling overwhelmed and underappreciated. It's time to show them just how much you appreciate what they're doing for you. A raise is in order.
● Love: You're about as entertaining as they come, and even more so right now. Don't be surprised if your always-excellent company's in extra high demand -- especially by someone in particular.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: However happy you are in your current position, that's no reason to ignore other opportunities. Being in demand puts you in an ideal bargaining situation, so go ahead and throw some of your professional weight around!
● Finances: Things are not going as smoothly as you'd like, but all is not lost. It's not the time to wave the white flag just yet. You've put too much time and money into this to give up just because things aren't exactly blissful.
● Love: Making a move in the realm of romance now might lead to a wee bit of frustration -- maybe the response isn't quite what you want, or maybe you're left hanging. Perhaps waiting a bit is best.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Make sure you know who you're dealing with before you spill the details about a new proposal. Others may be more than willing to borrow your idea and present it as their own.
● Finances: Don't wait for others to handle things; take action yourself. Besides, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself anyway. Go ahead, take the initiative, even if it means getting your hands dirty.
● Love: Letting someone know you like them is only a big deal if you make a big deal out of it. Try a flattering, funny compliment or a sincere, specific expression of what's wonderful about them.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Focus your efforts. Don't undertake a dozen new projects until you've finished the ones you've already started. People are counting on you to come through. Don't disappoint them; otherwise, you may be out of a job.
● Finances: Keeping your impulse to spend under check is not getting any easier, but the results are getting more and more obvious. Continue to monitor them as you search for inspiration and motivation. Keep your resolve.
● Love: You finally work up your nerve to talk to that hottie, only to find out they're unavailable. Will you be crushed with disappointment, or will you befriend them -- and their potentially hot, potentially available friends?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: There's no denying it: people just aren't receptive to your valid arguments right now. Better hold off on making more proposals until others are ready to hear you out. Be patient -- it may be a while.
● Finances: You're getting more than your share of attention from the universe, and not all in ways you find fun. It hardly seems fair that your every move feels like it's being analyzed, but then no one promised you life would be fair. Endure.
● Love: Go ahead -- burn up the online personals with flirtatious messages, add new potential more-than-friends to your network, reach out and charm someone via text. The stars say go for it!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You're under intense deadline pressure, and having a supervisor breathing down your neck isn't making things any easier. Find a diplomatic way to tell them to mind their own business.
● Finances: This is no time to be passive. When someone tosses a hot potato your way, toss it right back. Giving in and taking care of the problem on your own may seem like an easy way out, but it's not worth the money or the aggravation, and it's just plain unfair.
● Love: Action's great, especially in the realm of romance, but right now it's time for a little bit of considered thought. Your awareness is increased by the stars -- use it to figure out the next steps on your path.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Coworkers will throw up all sorts of obstacles to a proposal. Fortunately, you have a ready response to every objection. There's no reason to let the naysayers prevent a project from moving forward.
● Finances: Don't take justice into your own hands. You may wish you could, but it's not your place to right financial wrongs today. Don't even breathe a word to your friends or associates of what you secretly want to do.
● Love: It's one of the best days to be you (not to mention to be around you) all month. Kick up your heels, laugh and generally make the most of your fabulous self -- and the interesting types who're drawn to you.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: A certain project is turning into, okay, admit it -- a nightmare. You can stop the bleeding now or wait until this assignment loses more life. Only you know when it's time to throw in the towel -- it's your call!
● Finances: You can pour money into a project, but if you're not communicating, it's all just money down the drain. Make sure your connections with others are up and running before you take out your wallet today.
● Love: Wait on getting back into work if you possibly can -- yes, you'd like to get a jump on it, but you've got to have a life too. The stars favor getting some culture -- and those hotties you might encounter doing so.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: This is no time for flamboyant proposals. Stick to the tried-and-true for now -- especially in this current budget climate. You'll have plenty of time to branch out later; just stay safe for now.
● Finances: Personal issues have you shrinking from others, but you shouldn't allow yourself to be held back in that way. Connecting with others might seem difficult at first but it's your ticket out of the space between a rock and a hard place.
● Love: If you're a science type, head out to a poetry reading now; if you're into literature, check out a science fair. Whatever gets you out of your usual headspace is great for your heart now.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You've been feeling restless and anxious to make a move. Try to figure out what this is really about. The solution could be as simple as a change in your responsibilities -- or perhaps you just need a whiff of fresh air!
● Finances: You're letting thoughts of debts owed to you eat you alive. It's not worth any amount of money to be consumed by that kind of emotion. Put all thoughts of pulling in your chits aside for the day and give your heart a breather.
● Love: Reason number ninety-six to love being single: You're a one-person decision-making, action-taking machine, with no one else to tell you what path to take or mess to make. Enjoy yourself now!