Free Daily Horoscope - July 3 2017
● General: The stars are set and ready to turn you into a veritable machine when it comes to getting the job done, and getting it done well. Since you've probably been off playing for the past few days, this diligent influence will be just what the doctor ordered -- if you want to keep your job, that is. Just look at all those credit card receipts! Who knows? All this hard work could get you a promotion!
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You're blazing a trail that others are sure to follow. If someone -- even if that person is your spouse -- tries to take the credit for your efforts, find a diplomatic way to put them in their place.
● Finances: Your dull, mundane tasks are springboards to bigger and better things. If you're feeling like you'll never get out from under today's pile of details, you're wrong. Consider them a heroic challenge.
● Love: Everyone talks about wanting to break out of old habits, but no one admits that those habits are comforting. You're stuck in a love rut for a reason. What are the payoffs for not changing? Are they worth it?
● General: Okay, so you've been working hard, but you've still got time to make this a day to remember. The stars are traveling through your house of love affairs with a mission: To get you up close and personally involved. Does this mean that difficult roll you've been on lately is finally about to come to a close? You bet it does. Now, celebrate properly. Find the person you've been dying to connect with and start connecting!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your skills will be in demand today. Your greatest talent is moving a stagnant project forward, whether it's at home or at the office.
● Finances: Romance blossoms when you pour on the charm; don't bother with the money. This particular hothouse flower responds more to terms of endearment than to cold, hard cash.
● Love: That's it: You're through looking for love. From now on, love can find you. Actually, that's a very healthy attitude! What you've been pursuing has just been a distraction. Finally, you're ready for the real thing.
● General: No matter what type of enticing offer comes your way -- and it's easy to see you might easily have your pick -- you're still feeling more like a homebody than a party animal. This means that you're probably going to be far more in the mood to stay in than to go anywhere with a guest list of more than one. This doesn't mean you're going to be bored -- in fact, far from it.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Flamboyant behavior is sure to backfire today, so try to keep a low profile. The grouchy mood of your spouse or roomie probably has nothing to do with you, but watch out or you could get caught in the crossfire.
● Finances: Money talks, but not when or where it really counts. Communicating with family members should be your top priority today. Don't let anything get in the way.
● Love: You have a lot to offer when it comes to love, so why are you always thinking about your romantic life in terms of your so-called deficiencies? Think about what you can give as well as what you want to receive.
● General: You're tired, you've had just about all the fun you can stand and the stars, those heavenly purveyors of emotions, are in your house of communication. In a nutshell, that means you'll be able to drive your point home easily -- maybe even too easily. It also means that anyone who's silly enough to challenge you to a verbal duel had better come well-armed -- or expect to be quite embarrassed when it's all over.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Before you jump on the next challenge, make sure you aren't making an impulsive decision. Frustration will only get to you if you let it. Consider the options carefully before you make your move.
● Finances: You may stumble upon someone else's messy situation and really clean up. That's not the way you enjoy making a living but as long as you don't make a habit of it, go ahead and let someone else's loss be your gain.
● Love: You've watched your friend make this mistake before, but can you really stop them? Let's face it -- you've had a repeat or two yourself when it comes to the romantic road to nowhere. Just live and let live.
● General: Okay, you can relax now. The stars are asking only one thing of you: That after you're done with your chores, balancing the checkbook and shopping, you'll fully commit yourself to the concept of sensual pleasures and recreation. You being the romantic, appealing sign you are, it won't be difficult to find companions who'll be more than happy to grab up each and every moment you offer them. Finish up early.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: When family members want to stop talking and start taking action, you're the one they turn to. You can get a project back on track just by looking more closely at the obvious. That's why you're indispensable at home.
● Finances: Looking inward for daily inspiration is always a good idea, but that's where you'll find plenty to mine regarding your long term strategies, too. Come up with a new plan for your financial future.
● Love: Trying to be perfect is just making your life unnecessarily difficult. Try to relax instead. Okay, so there have been some blunders (not to mention absurdities) in your dating life. What is life without flaws?
● General: The stars are emphasizing your own meticulous, practical qualities. They're bumping up the volume on your personality with a mission: To convince you to let your feelings show. So what if you're a bit -- okay, a lot -- more emotional than you usually are? Everyone gets to be fully in touch with their feelings every now and then -- and you're certainly no exception. Go ahead. Be sentimental and nostalgic -- and feel free to reminisce as much as you like. It'll do you good.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: The problems of your family and friends aren't as interesting as they think. Don't get swept away in their dramas, especially if you have better things to do (and you do). Your free time is precious -- enjoy it!
● Finances: Things are starting to add up to something that makes a whole lot of sense -- and cents. You may have been the only one who thought that each little detail would eventually turn into something big, so pat yourself on the back for having faith.
● Love: Styles change. After all, your haircut from eight years ago certainly wouldn't suit you now, would it? So why should your wants and needs regarding your love life be dictated by old habits that simply don't fit anymore?
● General: Okay, so today could be a bit tricky, especially if you've got a secret you've been trying to hold onto -- and whether it's yours or someone else's doesn't matter at all. Your challenge, thanks to the stars stirring things up in your house of private matters, is to decide if it might not be time to let the cat out of the bag. The good news is that you're verbally adept enough to open that bag without anyone ever realizing it was you who did it.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your reputation for loyalty precedes you, and that's a good thing. People are willing to trust you with their most closely guarded secrets. You have the upper hand, and everybody knows it.
● Finances: You love nothing more than a huge challenge but the pesky, minor details shouldn't be ignored, either. Don't wait until so many bills pile up that you feel overwhelmed by them. Deal with them as they come in.
● Love: Someone wants you to play winger even though going out on the town is the last thing you feel like doing. Do it anyway. You might end up doing yourself a big favor when it comes to romance.
● General: You were probably quite irritated with someone yesterday, which means you could still be feeling that now. If it's a friend who's responsible (and it likely is, since the stars are hanging out in your house of friendships) you can make peace, but not until later tonight. In the meantime, expect to endure at least one more conversation with the same person -- yes, over the same issue -- before it's all over. Oh, you can do it. You're tough.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Keep your temper in check today, no matter how difficult it may become. You won't gain anything by taking things personally, so take a deep breath and let your logical side grip the wheel.
● Finances: The devil is in the details. Going over them with a fine-toothed comb nets some pretty shocking results. Call it nit-picking, but the fly in the ointment could ruin everything. Continue with your due diligence.
● Love: It's time to get involved with your community. Organize a trash pick-up day, raise money for an environmental cause or attend a local school's fundraiser. Not only will you feel virtuous, but you also might meet someone cute!
● General: It may be the day after a big party night, but you're not quite ready to quit. The stars are urging you to get out in public and have some more fun. If your partner or companion doesn't quite see it that way, don't worry. If you can't convince someone to see things your way, no one can. And when have you ever not been able to talk anyone into anything?
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You may be on the brink of a brand-new era in your professional life. Assess the options and see which ones fit. Whatever your move may be, it's almost time to make it. Spend the weekend preparing!
● Finances: You're in too big of a hurry to slow down for anyone or anything. Your haste may be your downfall. When someone tugs on your proverbial sleeve, stop what you're doing and listen.
● Love: Do you really like someone's peaches? If not, don't shake their tree. Most of your friends and acquaintances understand that your flirtation is harmless. This person, however, may not. Tread cautiously.
● General: The stars are all about long-distance friends and lovers right now, urging you to get out there and mingle with folks who are totally unlike anyone you currently associate with. Hey, why not? So why not take advantage of the fact that you're in the mood to start the year off with something -- or someone -- new and interesting? Get dressed and get out there.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Even if others are throwing obstacles in your path, your determination will ensure you get all your domestic chores done before the weekend closes. All you need is a little time alone to push past the finish line.
● Finances: Your research is paying off even if you can't tell yet. One piece of information connects to the next, which connects to the next, which connects to the next -- until you have the bridge you need to cross over to where you want to be.
● Love: Your new love interest might not take kindly to your constructive criticism. If anything, they might see it as nitpicking or overbearing interference. Just listen instead of proffering any advice and you'll be good to go.
● General: Just last week, you probably ran into someone who's fiery, independent and lots of fun. Since those are exactly the qualities you insist upon when you're looking for companionship, you may not have left their side yet -- especially since the stars are emphasizing intimacy. Oh, you definitely won't want to be alone tonight, and you don't have to be. So get on the phone, and get them back here. It's instant replay time.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You may be determined to get your way, but your spouse or roomie is even more set on getting theirs. Is this a battle you want to fight? Make sure you're not biting off more than you can chew.
● Finances: Business dealings require extra caution today. Even ones you do every day are suddenly fraught with financial peril. There's no way to avoid the inevitable but you can make things a bit less costly with some extra attention on your part.
● Love: The toughest circumstances are the ones that usually end up being the most valuable. While that may be cold comfort when it comes to a current romantic situation, you'll soon see the truth of that saying.
● General: The stars are all about one-to-one relationships. They're urging you to connect with someone on a very deep level. Just be sure you reach out to the right person. Otherwise, you could end up in a tense situation with someone who'll want a lot more from you than you're capable of giving. Be cautious, and be deliberate. If you're not sure about someone, ask a friend you trust for advice.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Don't let your perfectionism defeat all the hard work you've done. Sometimes you have to be happy with good enough -- especially when personal time is sparse and you have lots of tasks to accomplish around the house.
● Finances: You're used to leaping before you look. That kind of risk taking gets you in big trouble today. Don't convince yourself you can go back and cover your bases later; by then it will be too late.
● Love: Think about the greater good. Volunteer for a cause you care about. Not only will you expand your life and meet interesting new people, you might meet a very special person with whom you have much in common.