Free Daily Horoscope - July 16 2017
● General: You have another day to do exactly what you know you were born to do: Mingle. By late this evening, you'll be ready for at least a day off from socializing -- and you'll have it. The stars make sure you get a nice break from the spotlight. Even when it comes to a sign as fiery, outgoing and personable as yourself, it's easy to see how home might be the only place you'll really want to be now. Don't fight it. Think of it as a snuggle-fest.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's a terrific time for strategic planning -- your prognostication will be as good as anyone's, and your willingness to adopt flexible positions is unmatched at the moment.
● Finances: Not enough money may seem like a tragedy, but it's your lack of gratitude for what you do have that is your real problem. Look around at all you have to be thankful for. Make a point of feeling rich by the end of the day.
● Love: Consider initiating contact with a certain hard-to-get type. You've been assuming that they're aloof, but they really just might be shy. Make it low-stakes and you're likely to get the response you want.
● General: There's absolutely nothing like the company of kindred spirits, as you well know. Thanks to the heavens playing up your earthy, permanence-loving side and your house of friendships, you'll be reminded of that now, via an insatiable urge to connect with like-minded others. You're after something that you instinctively know you can only get from them: Camaraderie. There's also a distinct possibility that you'll come into contact with someone who'll end up being far more than 'just a friend.' Wear the red.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You're in the right frame of mind to shake things up. If you've had an idea pestering you, then run with it; otherwise, start brainstorming. The right people can help you implement just about any crazy thing you throw out.
● Finances: You can't expect to carry the world on your shoulders forever. No one is strong enough to hold up under the financial burdens you are laboring under. Ask your friends for some help; they'll be happy to extend it.
● Love: If love is what you want, dedicate yourself to finding it. This doesn't mean spending a ton of cash or signing up for every dating service in sight. It means opening your heart and mind to the possibility of romance.
● General: The urge to take yourself somewhere you've never been before will be strong, especially if you've got an equally spontaneous travel companion handy -- and when don't you? It may not be a holiday, but you can always play hooky for a day and explore a little town a few miles away from you. Better yet, put your nose diligently to the grindstone for now, and spend the evening immersed in a pile of brochures and maps -- with your cohort, of course.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: A reorg or simple rearrangement will have unintended consequences and might result in a radically different work arrangement for you. Try to make the best of it if you're faced with this situation -- it will get better over time.
● Finances: You can clearly see a different future in your dreams, but exactly what to change to get there is blurry. Sit down and start working out a few equations. Your course of action shouldn't be a big mystery for much longer.
● Love: Dinner and a movie -- how much more standard could a date get? There's a time for the tried-and-true, but this is not one of them. If you're setting the agenda, do something -- anything -- as long as it's new.
● General: The stars are urging one and all to rebel, revolt, mutiny and at the very least, question authority. You, however, are especially susceptible to this influence right about now. So, about that well-deserved reputation you've acquired for being considerate and cooperative? Let's just say it might temporarily be in danger. That doesn't mean you should shut down the urge to fight City Hall -- you're about to become pretty good at it, without even trying.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't be shy about making your opinions known. You have the floor for the day, and you can really change the way things get done. So if you've been hanging on to that fabulous idea, now's your chance to let it out.
● Finances: Life is discordant in a not-unpleasant way. It's as if you're hearing a new form of music. You're less in tune with those around you than you might like but you can still get your point across.
● Love: Lately you've been switching your attention from the long term to the present, especially when it comes to dating. You're less worried about your five-year plan and more concerned with fun.
● General: You've spent a good part of the past couple days staring intently into the mirror, wondering if there might not be something tattooed on your forehead that's visible only to shiftless types. For some reason, individuals of that kind seem to be gravitating toward you with sad stories, pleas for redemption and promises to do better next time, even if you've never set eyes on them before. Comb your bangs back down and relax. It's just your turn -- but we all get one. Practice just saying no and walking away.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Client meetings and customer service will go well, as will any other activity involving people's trust and faith in you. It's a free pass, so use it wisely and don't take advantage of your good standing.
● Finances: Don't make any financial decisions spur of the moment. Instinct won't do the trick; every single purchase should be researched down to the penny. Better yet, don't make any purchases at all today.
● Love: Someone's looking for a chance to be nice to you, but you're not quite sure you want to accept. Are you worried that it might come with strings attached? Be upfront if you don't want a romantic involvement.
● General: After one last day of teasing you with lingering glances that last just a tad too long to be socially acceptable, late this evening a certain person will finally be ready to say what's on their mind. If you're unattached and interested, stare back. (Heck, even if you're attached, go ahead and enjoy their admiration.) In fact, stare back for even longer than they do. Think of it as a contest. Resolve to win, and see where they put their eyes next. Bet you can guess.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Take part of the day off, if possible. You've been driving yourself pretty hard, and you're just about to hit a period of high productivity come next week. Take a break and let yourself relish a job well done.
● Finances: People may not be as organized as you'd like them to be, but you'll be grateful for whatever help you can get. You'll make more progress with them than alone anyway, no matter how disordered and muddled they may be. Remember, progress equals money.
● Love: This person comes from a wildly different background than yours, and at first glance you have nothing in common -- however, you're pleased with how easily you relate to each other. Give 'em a chance.
● General: Right now you're amply endowed with sensuality, charisma and an absolutely illegal amount of allure. This is not a surprise to anyone who knows you. Thanks to the stars, you're doubly lethal at the moment -- and you really should be careful where you aim this stuff. You know how potent your charm is. Now double that by a hundred -- or a thousand.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Think as far outside the box as possible, then stretch out just a little bit farther. You'll find all sorts of new ideas just waiting to be exploited -- and plenty of people who are willing to help you along the way.
● Finances: Sometimes dissecting issues is helpful but not today. The problem you face is twofold and money is but half the issue. Focus on bringing both sides into perspective so you can tackle the issue as a whole.
● Love: Analytically you know exactly what you should desire, but sometimes the heart wants what it wants. However, too many rules will make you rebel. Get your friends to form a protective barrier between you and a player.
● General: It's all about strong feelings coupled with an erratic, unpredictable energy right now. You're usually the very soul of devotion and commitment, and you love your routines more than just about anyone. But now, for some darned reason, you can't even force yourself to do anything the way you did it yesterday -- or for the past ten months. Or even years. Don't be scared. Maybe it's time for a change, and the universe has devised a plan to help you out. Surf this tide.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's a good time to hire and reorganize if you have that capacity. New blood, or even remixed blood, will revitalize stagnant areas in your office, keeping people fresh and on task.
● Finances: It's a good day to focus on life's little mysteries. Things you've always wondered about but never bothered following up on have actually been costing you quite a bit of money. Unraveling them will do wonders for your wallet.
● Love: It's time to expand your dating pool. In fact, what are you doing paddling around in this teensy-weensy little space? There's an entire ocean out there for you to explore! Take a friend and go adventuring.
● General: Those who know and love you are never surprised at what tumbles from between your lips. So when you begin spouting off even a bit more bluntly than usual over the next couple of days -- which is really saying something, for you -- if you're with the usual suspects, no one will blink an eyelash. But if you're with folks who aren't used to your rather frank and direct style? At least offer to escort them to a cab when you're done speaking your mind. It's only fair.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Customers and peers are seemingly conspiring to freak you out all day, but it's really just a weird phase and most people in your midst are going through it. Be patient and don't have a meltdown -- it will pass soon.
● Finances: You have a slow start to the day, but once you're revved up almost nothing can stop you. Put some odious, long-overdue tasks on your list because you have all the enthusiasm and energy you need to tackle them once and for all.
● Love: Romantic love has to happen on its own schedule, not yours. It actually requires much less work than you think. The more minimal your effort, the better. Let the person you're interested in do the pursuing.
● General: Your financial situation seems to be a bit shaky at the moment -- or is it only that you're worried about it because you've been pleasantly distracted by more tender matters? Regardless of how or why it's happened, return your attention to numbers, just for a bit. If the emotional situation is for real, it won't go anywhere -- and definitely not in the time it takes to balance the checkbook, sort through credit card receipts and get your financial house in order.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Teamwork is everything right now, and if you're organizing things, then the gears will be turning at peak efficiency. Make sure everyone is on the same page -- and if they're not, be patient until they come around to your way of thinking.
● Finances: Others are impressed with your compassionate side but you know in your heart of hearts that you're in it for the profit. Go ahead, act like you're only too glad to help, but be sure to stay honest with yourself.
● Love: Your heart wants to move in some unfamiliar directions. That's fine -- follow its lead. Exploration will do you and your romantic outlook much good. Love lurks in places (and people) where you least expect it.
● General: That old expression about 'wearing your heart on your sleeve'? You'll be living proof of it for at least one more day. You're not ordinarily the type to spout off and you don't enjoy it when it happens. It's tough for you to navigate this type of thing, but for now, why not indulge yourself? Invest in a box of Kleenex. If you really want to go deep, play some Billie Holiday. If that doesn't do it, it's hard to say what will. Watching 'ET,' maybe?
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Troubles are brewing, but if you can keep your cool throughout, you can turn them to your advantage and end up on top for the next cycle. They key is acceptance -- don't fight the surge of momentum.
● Finances: Don't kid yourself about how much you can really afford to spend. Credit cards may try to lull you into believing the sky's the limit but you need to put the breaks on yourself. Be disciplined.
● Love: It's hard to tell whether this is a kiss-off or you two are trying to make up. If the borders between fighting and flirting are getting too blurry, perhaps it's time to seek greener pastures. Unless you're enjoying this ....
● General: Somewhere between late this afternoon and early this evening, you'll need to make a decision: Whether to let a secret finally see the light of day, or keep it under wraps. Use that famous intuition of yours to make your decision. Remember to consider the future of all parties concerned. Don't feel guilty if your ultimate decision is to open up and let the truth be told. Every now and then, clearing the air is really the best tactic -- for everyone.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: When disruptions occur -- and they will over and over and over -- try not to let yourself fret over your displaced routines. You'll have to deal with everything head-on, whether you're totally present or not.
● Finances: You have enough energy to make a big difference in your life today. Don't squander it just to be impressive. Transform your financial situation or leap tall buildings with a single bound, the choice is yours.
● Love: Daydreams aren't indulgent -- they're necessary, especially when it comes to the realm of romance. Your imagination is a vital source for all of your life. Go ahead and let yourself fantasize.