Free Daily Horoscope - July 15 2017
● General: Enough with being good. You've been there, done that and gotten your free t-shirt. Now, after stashing it in the bottom of your undies drawer for who knows how long, you've just ironed it and put it up for sale on eBay. Needless to say, you're ready for a change. The universe is feeling just as restless, so you won't need to be worried about monotony. Several astrological energies will be on duty all day to be sure that you're far from bored.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Everything's coming up roses for you at work today. Even if you shred a document, it'll actually turn out to be beneficial in some way. You're your own lucky charm -- and you'll bring that same fortune to others around you.
● Finances: It's a good day to sit around and do not much of anything at all. You're the type who likes to stay busy, so that's harder than it sounds. It will be worth the effort, though, to not make any effort at all.
● Love: Your attitude toward love is undergoing a sea change. That means that every moment you have a different take on how you're going to handle romance. Let yourself watch the changes, but don't make any choices yet.
● General: Stop worrying, even though it's one of the things you're best at. You've followed all the rules and done things right, even in the eyes of those higher-ups who were looking to find fault with you. In short, you've been tested and found to be right on top of your game. So if one of the powers that be seems to be acting oddly, force yourself to relax. Who knows what's going on in their world?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You have a definite way with words. Especially when it comes to work matters, you can phrase things with a minimum of syllables for maximum impact, which is perfect for today's short attention spans.
● Finances: No one wants to hear your problems today. That's fine, though, because they are merely trivial. Money worries aren't plaguing you for a change. Enjoy the break you are giving your pals.
● Love: Dwelling on all the so-called mistakes in your love life? Well, take heart -- you're in the present and the future is still unwritten. If you want to take control of your future, study the past -- and learn from it.
● General: If you can dream it, you can do it -- that's what you've always been told, what you've always believed and now what you're about to prove. As if your already substantial intellectual prowess weren't enough to get you started, the stars are on your side. They'll be waking you up this morning with the vivid memory of a dream -- the kind that will stay with you all day, constantly making you wonder 'what if?'
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Ideas that seem completely incompatible at first might actually have some similar underlying motivation. Use your determined detective skills to solve this workplace conundrum.
● Finances: Don't put off any important messages. Delaying by even a day could cost you dearly. The kinds of penalties you could face include money but more importantly, your reputation.
● Love: Your unique take on events makes people laugh. A wicked sense of humor is extremely sexy -- and you'll find that someone very intriguing has noticed yours. You're hilarious without even trying.
● General: You may be surreptitiously worrying that the steamy and passionate roll you're on is about to come to an end. But that's just not the case. The stars are simply telling you it's time for privacy, please -- especially since with this current influence, one never knows what you might be thinking of doing behind closed doors. Or of whom you'll easily entice to join you there!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You're innovative and creative -- everyone knows you as the ultimate free thinker. But a good dose of discipline alongside those qualities will help you out a lot more than you think. Follow a routine!
● Finances: Good energy left unspent will do what it has to, to dissipate in some way. If you hear any internal rumblings, it's time to do something constructive while you can. This goes for excess money, too.
● Love: Rushing the course of events could mean ending a potentially great situation before its time. Romance needs two things to unfold properly: time and space. Keep your sticky fingers off the controls.
● General: When it comes to relationships, you're not up for anything even remotely resembling routine. This doesn't necessarily mean that you'll try to entice a current partner to dangle from the ceiling -- although you might be a bit more 'open' with someone new if you're single -- but it certainly does mean that you're in the mood to try something different. The good news is that you won't be at all afraid to mention this to whoever you're with -- oh, and you'll have an extremely receptive audience.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: An old business issue may surface and bring with it all kinds of unanswered questions and ill feelings. Make sure this gets cleared up thoroughly so your team can move on to other matters.
● Finances: Your Gold-O-Meter is sadly off. Way off. No matter how hard you try, you just can't divine the glittery stuff. Don't make any big investments until your financial instincts are back on the money.
● Love: The thrill of the chase isn't enough. Think of your love life as being on saute rather than flambe. After all, you want to be in a situation that's for the long haul, not one that will give you a quick (if dramatic) burn.
● General: You're not losing your mind. You're right to feel a bit worried about exactly what might come of this -- especially because things have been going so darned well lately. But you can drop that worry like it's hot. The stars are on your side even though -- no, especially because -- your current situation is so unlike anything you've experienced before. Relax. Even diligent, meticulous types like you are entitled to an exciting new kind of action.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You know people -- and lots of them are mighty important people too. So go ahead and use your connections, especially if it moves a project forward after being stuck for too long.
● Finances: Don't blame others for things you can imagine doing yourself. You may be in their shoes one day soon. Instead of being critical of others, use that energy to keep yourself walking the line.
● Love: You manage to find common ground with someone entirely different from you. The unusual start to this friendship could lead to something unexpectedly romantic. This surprises -- and delights -- you.
● General: The stars have set up shop in your house of lovers, and since love and romance are your absolute, number one favorite things about life here on planet number three, you're tickled that they're there -- and so is your lucky and charming companion. Since the heavens are emphasizing quirks and eccentricities, however, you may feel the urge to do something different. Get permission before you put Plan A in motion. It's only fair.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You know exactly what should be done. Isn't it time you let everyone else know, too? Easy, tiger. Remember, your workplace has these things ... what are they called? Oh, right -- people. Try to think of them, too.
● Finances: Keep your gaze down. There are some ugly things around you that you just don't want to see. Ouch, other people's tastes can hurt your eyes. It has everything to do with class, not money.
● Love: Sure, it's grown-up and mature to be friends with your exes, but an old tie could be holding you back from forming new ones. It's a good time to check your emotional fences. Make sure those boundaries are clear.
● General: Your emotions have been in quite an uproar lately, so needless to say, whatever you're feeling is going to be quite obvious to one and all. With the stars emphasizing startling and eccentric behavior, your behavior may also be a bit 'odd' -- okay, odder than usual -- in the minds of the dear ones you associate with on a daily basis. Better get them ready for this, and spend a bit of time in the mirror preparing yourself, too.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: People keep getting caught up in an undertow of weirdness at work lately. What the heck is going on? Ask a few trusted coworkers to figure it out -- you may find the root of an officewide dilemma.
● Finances: Your imagination is working overtime. That's both good and bad. Use the uneasy, overcast daydreams to fuel your commitment to get back into the sunshine. Otherwise you'll be manifesting a darker reality.
● Love: Falling in love involves taking a risk. So are you willing to do what it takes? Chances are you'll have some pratfalls along the way -- as well as giddiness, euphoria and satisfaction.
● General: For the most part, you're pleased, happy and extremely proud of yourself when you say or do something that shocks and amazes the crowds -- in fact, the more, the merrier. So with the stars emphasizing startling modes of communications and playing up your urges to let fly with whatever crosses your mind no matter where you are or who you happen to be with, you ought to be happy. For some reason, though, you're worried. What's up with that? Relax and enjoy it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You know your plans are set and the budget is solid as a rock. So stop going over every last line item with a magnifying glass already! Let yourself relax and just allow the process to work it out.
● Finances: You're misplacing things early on in the day, and this is your chance to get a grip, literally and figuratively. If you don't shake yourself out of your stupor and start paying attention, you're likely to lose something that really matters. Credit cards are just the beginning.
● Love: You've recently learned a lot about someone you thought you knew well. Now it's time to let your insight join with your imagination. Is it possible that there's a love interest here? This person might be worth pursuing.
● General: It's not usually easy to part you from your hard-earned pesos, even if you have a good excuse to shop, like a birthday, the holidays or some such special occasion. So when you wake up today with the urge to spend some serious money, go for it. If anyone can afford to splurge, it's you. And if a dear one's along for the ride, try and prepare them for this temporary turn of events. You know what you want, you're after it and that's that.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You and a supervisor are on different pages, and giving in to what they want may be the best solution. Don't let this brief impasse grow into an all-out war. Bide your time and soon you'll be calling the shots.
● Finances: Playing a shell game is easy for you. That's really nothing to be proud of. You'd be better off with all of your liabilities and assets out in the light of day, shuffling around or staying still.
● Love: Your work ethic provides you with the best things in life, which aren't always free. However, this concern with quality would be best put to use when it comes to judging the more intangible qualities of potential lovers.
● General: Right about now and for the next couple of days, you really should be wearing a warning label, because you'll be anything but 'objective,' 'unemotional' and 'detached' -- the qualities that your sign is ordinarily famous for. Go ahead and let your feelings out. But if you want to be just a tad considerate of dear ones, try to let them know in some subtle way that you won't quite be yourself -- before you reach for the Kleenex.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Stop rearranging your desk so you don't have to look at that one file. Come on, now. It won't bite. The sooner you deal with it, the sooner it's gone, and you'll be on to more fulfilling tasks.
● Finances: You live in a mystical land of easy money, at least for the day. Those daydreams are harmless for now, as long as you don't mistake them for reality. Keep a tight lid on your real wallet.
● Love: Your ideas are off the wall, but that's what people love about you. So when it comes to love, why are you constantly pretending to be just like everyone else? Bland and boring you're not. Let your light shine.
● General: You're famous for being the very soul of discretion. In fact, when it comes to secrets, let's just say that they're your specialty. So when a particularly delicious mystery comes along, you can definitely be counted upon to keep it under wraps -- even if you do walk around with a rather smug look on your face for an afternoon. Still, you should try your very best to be discreet. No use blowing your cover, right? Right?
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Work can bring you a lot of things besides a regular salary and benefits. Like what? Oh, friends, for example. And a sense of purpose. And maybe (just maybe) a little romantic spark.
● Finances: You'd love to treat yourself today, and treat yourself well, at that. But unfortunately you just can't afford to. Keeping it in the realm of daydreams is fine; allow yourself to go over the top.
● Love: Your compassionate nature shines from every inch of your being -- that's why all different kinds of people love talking to you. A date, however, might mistake you for a free therapist. Learn to rein them in.