Free Daily Horoscope - June 8 2017
● General: Right now, you should stick to what you do well and demonstrate your excellence in areas you feel comfortable. As long as your mind is employed in the service of some great problem, you're not available for more casual pleasures. When working with others, keep a smile on your face -- you'd be surprised at the effect it could have. You won't be tested on this material later, but keep it around just in case.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Take an unscheduled break if you need one today. The office has been as intense as a pressure cooker lately, so it's understandable if you're feeling a little burned out. Don't hesitate to ask: your boss will understand and give you his or her blessing.
● Finances: Why settle for what's at your level? If you don't reach, you'll never get what's over your head. Don't fall back on your usual tricks, because charm will only get you so far. What you need to do now is... stretch, stretch, stretch.
● Love: If you've got a crush, try to minimize the trips into fantasy land and concentrate on getting to know them in a real way. Thinking of them as a potential friend first can help you relax and be yourself.
● General: Good times enter back into your life -- revel in the fun! This is a time to reunite with friends and rejuvenate your spirit. Enjoy the effortlessness that comes to you today. Connections happen beautifully and naturally in both your professional and private worlds. Keep in mind that nothing is too good for your best clients or favorite guests. It's time to talk about open-ended deals and life contracts.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: All of a sudden, things seem to be going crazy at the office. Although a situation is starting to slip out of your hands, it's not too late to get a handle on it. Regain control by reasserting your authority. If you lead, others will follow.
● Finances: You could enjoy your day if you allowed yourself to. Admit it, you like feeling put-upon -- by life, by coworkers, by bills, by your own high standards. Let yourself have some fun while you gobble up those Pac-Men.
● Love: Looks like a lazy day awaits you, so minimize both work and social obligations and veg your heart out. There's plenty of time for romantic matters later; right now, a date with fantasy land book looks great.
● General: Have you been preparing to bring all your issues to the table? Be careful -- if you keep this act up for too long, others may start thinking of you as a one-trick pony. You may want to take some downtime and figure out other methods of expressing yourself. Broaden your mind in whatever way possible. Be proud of yourself -- you're the ultimate manifestation of the old saying, 'No guts, no glory.'
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Encourage all the parties to sign on now and you'll be on sound footing later. After all, you're on the verge of sealing a major deal or seeing the end of a long and arduous project, and you deserve this! Don't let all your progress slip away.
● Finances: You're focused on money and your business partners, but not on the real source of your success. There is a lot more to be had once you figure out what to target. The success you can measure is only a side effect.
● Love: Catch the excellent mood the stars are sending your way and give it to some other people with your inimitable flirtatious ways. Settling down isn't your thing at the moment -- not when there's such fun to be had.
● General: You like lending a helping hand, but it's time to concentrate on yourself for a change. Don't feel guilty about possessing skills or assets that others only dream of having. As things change, your organized state lets you advance quickly and seamlessly. As long as you can keep your conscience from needlessly clouding over, the weather ahead looks just fine.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't neglect an assignment when people are counting on you. That time pressure you're under isn't just in your imagination -- it's serious business. A deadline is about to catch up with you.
● Finances: Being open to possibilities is a positive step but don't take on more than you can handle just because you think it will lead to something bigger than you are. Only put as much money and energy into it as you are willing to lose.
● Love: Someone you meet now could really rub you the wrong way -- in fact, things could get pretty tense. Try to hear them out, however, and don't be too quick to judge. This kind of energy could turn into excitement.
● General: Tired of constantly being in the spotlight lately? Now's your chance to take a break and let someone else take center stage while you catch your breath. Let someone else lead the usual suspects on their merry chase. Right now, you feel like hibernating, and there's no reason not to give in to your desires. Don't feel obligated to say 'yes' when you really want to say 'no.'
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Sometimes you just have to let go and allow fate to take over -- that's what you're dealing with now. A project's future is in the hands of your customers or clients, so woo them with a solid offer. You can negotiate the details later.
● Finances: When everyone around you agrees with you, it's time to find some new company. A bunch of 'yes' men or women aren't really doing you any favors. You need to be told the truth, even if it hurts.
● Love: Day is night and night is day? Well, if you say so. You can make 'em believe pretty much anything at the moment with your convincing charm. Use your powers for good -- and for the good of your love life.
● General: You have the map, so it's up to you to decide where to go next. Be as adventurous as you like. You may not have exact directions, but you know you want to chart a new course for all those who want to come along. Your grasp of the situation is even better than usual right now. With everything that's going on, this is a good time to consider putting off a few mundane chores. Any extra details will only muddy the water.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Paying attention to the details will give you the edge over your rivals. Don't cut corners or skimp on the essentials, especially when things are down to the wire. After all, competition is all about the margins.
● Finances: Every penny you spend has a ripple effect. Treat all of your purchases as if they were deep and meaningful ones. Today there is no such thing as a casual impulse buy so spend accordingly.
● Love: Before you email that cutie from the personals or ask out someone you work with, try reading between the lines a bit more. If you've got any hesitation, ask yourself what the source of it is.
● General: Focus your energy on the important people in your life right now. Someone very dear to your heart expects the world from you at this moment. Partial delivery may be all you can manage right now, but the important thing is to make an effort. You can be your own harshest critic, but do your best to lighten up and celebrate your actual accomplishments rather than your perceived shortcomings.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Business is tight and your rivals are dropping like flies. Take advantage of the lull in competition to solidify your position in this market. Encourage clients and customers to sign on with you now, and you'll be in their good graces for the long term.
● Finances: Someone might be flirting with you but you'd be the last to know. Being too wrapped up in your financial concerns has you missing out on things that matter. Try to find some balance in life, somewhere other than your checkbook.
● Love: It's your big, beautiful world, but naturally, you're more than happy to share. The possibilities for fun and flirtation are big and beautiful now too -- don't hole up at home when there's so much to do and see outside.
● General: As everything in your life evolves, you feel the urge to jump into something with both feet. You're always eager to do unto others in the most generous ways. Some of that kindness is already coming back to you, but that isn't your reason for being so bountiful. Those who know you best realize you are content, but never complacent. All of the new information you learned is registered this evening for immediate use.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: What seems inconsequential will play a huge role in your professional growth right now. Your attention may wander during a dry-as-toast presentation, but don't let it travel too far. You may need to know some of those boring details for later.
● Finances: You're like a cat chasing a flashlight beam or a feather on a string. Whatever it is you think you want is as elusive as the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. That's a good indication you should be switching goals.
● Love: All the pieces of the romantic puzzle aren't readily apparent at the moment -- but luckily you love searching for the missing information and digging deeper into the situation. Do so -- quietly, calmly -- now.
● General: Did you dive straight into a delicious dish only to find out you've bitten off more than you can chew? Your heart might have been in the right place, but now you're in a bind. By taking the right steps, you still have some time to save yourself further hassle. Test your strength of character and willpower by facing up to the situation -- you'll be glad you did.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You can't just work, work, work without any time to yourself. What? Are you crazy? Stress won't get to you if you have some enjoyment to look forward to. Make after-work plans with a friend or schedule a lunchtime massage.
● Finances: It's hard to stay focused on your long-term goals today. You're feeling particularly shortsighted. It's especially easy for things like fun or laughter to derail you, so do your best to keep your mind on your financial responsibilities.
● Love: Prep time pays off now, whether you're processing some old romantic issues to get your fine self ready for something new or just updating your online profile. A little effort yields exponential results.
● General: Right now, you have some tough decisions ahead of you. Emotions and logic aren't as unrelated as some might think. Choose carefully, and be judicious before you give your final seal of approval since your integrity is the glue that holds a complex system together -- namely, yourself! Being at the center of things merits extra rewards, as your immediate future will surely illustrate.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: A coworker's requests for help are becoming a little too frequent, and frankly, intrusive. Doing a favor is one thing, but doing someone else's work is quite another. If they're not willing to share the credit, your aid should be a little less forthcoming in the future.
● Finances: You're itching to start a new, challenging project. It's more than a mere urge. Make the most of your enthusiasm, because you can make a lot of headway during this productive time.
● Love: You're a real workhorse at the moment, and you may even have a tendency to get a bit stressed out. It's not the most romantic state of mind, but it'll pass -- meanwhile, take good care of yourself.
● General: There's nothing more dangerous than assuming you know everything. If you listen carefully, someone's forthright manner is liable to stop you in your tracks -- but not in the way you expected. When was the last time you were as sure as the person who's now trying to convince you of something? The only conclusion you'll probably come to is that maybe this business isn't settled after all. Keep an open mind tonight.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: The cramped environment and close quarters of Cubicle Land are starting to grind down your nerves. If possible, get out for a while today. If not, ask your neighbors to keep their noise and interruptions down to a minimum. They'll understand.
● Finances: When concocting something new, your recipe should be more like Heinz 57 than like straight tomato sauce. The culture around you wants something more spicy than bland. Follow that taste to the money.
● Love: Gifts, fancy dinners, flowers -- that's kids' stuff, and you're all grown up. The person who'll catch your fancy now meets you on your own intellectual ground -- and challenges you there.
● General: The last thing you need is to be shy or inflexible -- instead, you need to be ready and willing to repeat your stellar performance in case someone needs to see it again. Figuring out the formula for success is an ongoing process for you. Later in the day, you might be stunned to find out that what you consider 'rights' are really 'privileges.' If it's necessary for you to earn them, then that's what you should focus on.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your request is reasonable, but you're getting resistance -- probably because of your presentation. Reconsider the way you're framing the question, and try to reposition the discussion. They'll be more responsive if there's something in it for them.
● Finances: You can't really help others when you're busy dealing with your own debts. Focus on making bigger payments each month until you're out from under. Only then should you even attempt helping someone else.
● Love: Time to kick some stuff to the curb -- an old notion about what you're looking for in your love life, some issues about previous relationships, maybe someone you're just not that into. Make room for the new!