Free Daily Horoscope - June 6 2017
● General: Lately, it seems as if there just aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish all of your goals. In many ways, this feels like the busiest time of your life. The details just seem endless. Be sure to keep your body loose and in motion, especially if your mind is stuck in gridlock. Get plenty of exercise and take as many breaks as necessary. Your hectic schedule may cause you to miss an important social event, but going to bed early may be a blessing in disguise.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Position yourself near people who are successful next week, and the odds that you'll get pulled along on a coveted assignment are bound to improve. After all, success is half skill and half opportunity -- being in the right place at the right time.
● Finances: You're frustrated by how boring and mundane your day feels. Don't let that keep you from reaching your bigger, more glamorous challenges. They are hiding right behind the mountain of details you have to conquer first.
● Love: You're usually more of the social leader than the wing person, but if someone's calling on you to back them up on a romantic mission, do your part. Who knows -- it could work out for you too.
● General: Right now it seems as if everyone has already chosen teams and grabbed their equipment while you're still in the locker room suiting up. Don't worry: Once you know the rules, you can play any variation of the game. The correct procedure is just as necessary in your personal life. You may have to go through the proper channels to get someone's attention, but once you do, get ready for some unexpected excitement. Tonight, someone isn't what you expected them to be. Roll with the waves as much as you can before you get seasick.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your notebook could use some trimming and pruning, so take some time today to update, delete and organize your contacts. Maybe it's time to upgrade your entire organizational system altogether!
● Finances: Some things are meant to be seen and not touched. Look at your long-term investments the same way you would an old painting or even a bunch of blossoms. You can appreciate their value without manhandling them.
● Love: Color you charming -- the world looks rosy, everyone seems fascinating, then there's you with the witty repartee and the sexy smile. If there's a party, don't miss it; if there isn't, make one of your own.
● General: Today you go out of your way to gather information, but the facts are no good by themselves -- it's all in how you use them. Make sure you have done all the necessary research before presenting your hypothesis. It turns out all your work might be used in multiple ways -- way to multitask! You may be so absorbed in this project that you miss an obvious signal. Don't forget to come up for air.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: If you're bored today, perhaps it's time to prepare for tomorrow. Remember, networking is about follow through. Don't just stuff those business cards in a desk drawer -- call up your new contacts and make connections.
● Finances: You're not feeling particularly intellectual today. You couldn't think your way out of a paper bag, much less out of the complex financial issues you're faced with. If it just can't wait, bring in some help.
● Love: You usually love talking, but right now, you might be wishing for a bit less of a long-winded discussion and a little more actual action. Making the first move at least sets things in motion.
● General: There are no unfair advantages today. Do everything in your power to get a leg up on the competition! This might be a good time to acquire additional computer equipment or electronic devices that can put you ahead of the game. Increased power connects you to a whole new world. You are especially quick at making sense of unintelligible manuals today. What seems like an unbreakable code to everyone else seems quite simple to you. Don't share your secrets until you are sure everyone is playing for the same team.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Be open to networking opportunities everywhere, not just at business conferences, lunches, and other professional events. You never know when you'll meet someone who turns out to be an important professional connection.
● Finances: Things in your life don't have to be like a book or a movie. You don't need a script to make it a good day. All you need is some old fashioned ingenuity and a buck or two, and you'll be able to clean up in a big way.
● Love: You're less driven by your moods and more in tune with your intellectual side now -- an ideal state for checking out some romantic possibilities sans rose-colored glasses. See if they're really all that.
● General: As the stars change their positions, it would be in your best interests to keep your reputation clean. Keep your private life out of the public sphere unless you are prepared to deal with nosy neighbors and prying eyes. Tonight you feel quietly satisfied by a sense of renewal that sweeps through your body. Reconsider a long-standing habit, especially if it costs lots of money. Keeping things simple is the key to a successful future.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Be on the lookout for new connections and possibilities everywhere. A trip away from the office next week will offer plenty of opportunities to meet fascinating people. Keep your phone charged and plenty of business cards on hand.
● Finances: Don't bother trying to take your mind off of money. Your finances are all you can think of today. You can use this time to not only solve today's problems but come up with effective new strategies for the future. Introversion has never been so profitable.
● Love: Money's probably on your mind more than matters of the heart are, but you should still strive to have a fun evening with a date or a friend. A freebie gallery opening or a walk and a picnic make you and your wallet happy.
● General: Everything is looking up and you're heading in the right direction. Your relationships glow with health, your system runs so smoothly you can accommodate someone else without major adjustments, and you learn to open minds to other ways of thinking. Putting in your two cents' worth could bring some interesting results. You are recognized for both your intelligence and your initiative later in the day. Spend the evening celebrating your success with someone who appreciates you.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Teamwork will be dicey at best next week. You're resistant and you'd rather work alone -- you may not click with this group right away. That's okay. Stick with it a while longer, and you'll start warming up those connections in no time.
● Finances: You're finally getting organized -- your spending, your checkbook, your credit card bills, even your thoughts. This is an unusually good time to tidy up all areas of your life, so move from one important task to another.
● Love: Watch for an 'a-ha!' moment regarding the realm of romance -- the kind of revelation in which something mystifying (major or minor) suddenly makes sense. Then you know what to do.
● General: Although you can't pinpoint the exact moment you noticed the difference, something has definitely changed in your life. Your freedom of movement is somehow restricted. Don't worry -- if you've dug yourself into a hole, you should be able to get yourself out. If you're feeling ignored, make your voice heard. The universe has a way of mixing things up when the time is right. Look inward for answers that aren't apparent to everyone else.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Juggling many projects and assignments will be a struggle next week, so don't be surprised if you bump up against several deadlines. Figure out which ones take priority. It's better to finish one key endeavor than to leave several uncompleted.
● Finances: You're a good listener and someone will take full advantage of that if you let them. Unless you're charging by the minute, only give them what you can afford to. Everything else is time and money lost.
● Love: If you've got big social plans this evening, they're liable to go rather well, especially if you let your openness shine through via a big smile and genuine interest in people. Ask everyone you meet an unusual question.
● General: Talking to strangers doesn't have to be a bad thing. Meeting new people today might actually be a breeze when you let your charm come into play. Making small talk with someone at a bus stop or in a restaurant could lead you down an entirely different (and exciting) path! Let your instincts guide your first impressions. Thinking about the new folks you've met will help ease your day. Tonight, spend time with friends who have great senses of humor.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If you're not already in charge, you should be. No matter how many assignments you'll find on your plate next week, you're more than capable of keeping them all straight. It's time to move toward a management role if you're not already there.
● Finances: You're keeping a secret that is turning into your pearl. It might be hard to stay clammed up but the pay off will be big if you do. Do your best to ignore the little nugget altogether or risk sinking some ships.
● Love: Is big-time romance in the picture? Maybe, maybe not -- what matters is that you've got some great personal energy and you can have fun with friends. Enjoy singledom -- it's definitely got its benefits.
● General: Try to ignore your impulses to run away from whatever is bothering you today. Take a good look at your life's path. When your principles only seem to make your life more difficult, it is time to reexamine them. Recognize that an insoluble problem might not even be your problem. Your best move is to back up and wait. Avoid asking for a raise or any similar type of monetary compensation. Things will run more smoothly if you wait until your boss is in a better mood.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Seek out someone who's been successful in your field next week. Pick their brain and ask them to reveal their secrets. You'll be surprised by how much you can learn if you listen, take mental notes and ask the right questions.
● Finances: Goodwill is fine, devotion is fine, but being sensible is even better. Don't let loyalty keep your money somewhere it shouldn't be. If it would be better placed or better spent elsewhere, then so be it.
● Love: Whoa, there! You're liable to get ahead of yourself (and a certain someone) now in the realm of romance. Don't overlook the little things in your eagerness to get to the next big thing.
● General: A lot of important information may be passing by you today, so if you don't have a good memory, be sure to write everything down! File away important knowledge for future reference -- you never know when you may need it. Today's random fact could be tomorrow's missing puzzle piece. A project needs your help later in the day. Volunteer your services with confidence -- your solid grasp of reality helps you achieve a lot at this time. Tonight, do some personal research on a subject that interests you.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's okay to take on new and unfamiliar projects outside of your job description. In fact, you should try to get as many of these assignments as possible. But if it's impacting your work performance in other areas, you may need to say something.
● Finances: Your plans may be grounded but that doesn't mean your communication has to be down. You can still get all the information you need long distance. Be sure you do whatever's necessary to connect.
● Love: When you're grounded like this, the whole world's drawn to your gravitational pull. Your admirers (old and new) or those seeking advice will want to be in your very special sphere now.
● General: The stars put an entirely new spin on the mundane and ordinary. A wildly different idea presents itself as an obvious solution, leaving you wondering why you didn't think of it sooner. If you lack the energy to lead, a suggestion whispered in a friendly ear could make all the difference, which definitely has its advantages. Remember that trust and friendship are the best starting points for any group endeavor -- don't leave your partner hanging.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: For once, you're happy to be outside the action -- watching instead of participating. Everyone deserves a little rest sometimes, and you haven't had a free weekend in ages. You can jump back into the fray when you're feeling more ambitious.
● Finances: If you're wondering if others are on board with your plans, you don't have to look too closely at them to find out. They are wearing their real feelings on their sleeves. Be sure you are all playing by the same rulebook before putting your money down.
● Love: Get the details of your social plans or romantic rendezvous straight; misunderstandings and missed connections are a distinct possibility now. Making sure you're on the same page never hurts, either.
● General: Now is the time to lend a helping hand wherever you can. There are many ways to make a contribution. Your compassion and understanding are endless. It also helps that you know exactly what to say and how to say it. When others come to you for advice, think of it as a true compliment instead of an intrusion. Be especially easy on family members who are having a difficult go of it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Now that you have a little time to unwind and see things clearly, it's time to do some research and make sure you're being adequately compensated. After all, your experience and skills are valuable in the marketplace. That's why you're such an asset.
● Finances: Unlike with your personal relationships, you can't be too critical of who's handling your finances. Look at everything with a removed, cool eye. Anyone trying to pull at your heartstrings should be a dead giveaway.
● Love: A friend seeking help with a relationship issue probably doesn't want criticism either of how they got into this mess or of the other party involved. Engage your bountiful kindness and compassion.