Free Daily Horoscope - June 5 2017
● General: While your tendency is to be all things to all people, make it a point to please yourself at this moment. You are centered, balanced and a tangible force of love. Others are attracted to your inner harmony. Allow your grace to carry you through your day. Flirt, but only with the ones who really catch your eye. Visit friends, but only the ones that please you the most. You can make friends and influence people with a wave of your hand. All you need to do is make the gesture.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's time to think about your immediate coworkers, especially if you have the day off from them. Family-type dynamics are happening at work, and you need to consider your role and what you're doing to improve or hinder the situation.
● Finances: There is no such thing as a boring routine today. Usually, normal tasks are like sparks that turn to wildfires before your eyes. You'll be running around with a metaphorical bucket before calling in the professionals.
● Love: Feeling hot, hot, hot? You should be, if the stars have anything to say about it -- and you're looking hot, hot, hot too. Don't delay when it comes to having some hot fun. How about Salsa dancing?
● General: It's just a flesh wound, but it still may sting just a bit. Apply a few bandages and hope for the best. Certain circumstances may be out of your control, but at least you know that things will heal quickly and won't leave a scar. Count on your inner resources to get through the day. Spend a little time and money on pampering yourself, but be sure to keep one foot in reality. Call up an old friend tonight and share your thoughts.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Don't go it alone, especially now. Alliances you build over the coming weeks will solidify your position against all competitors. Bring your colleagues in on the action and ask for their input. You'll find some interesting options you hadn't considered.
● Finances: Some of your closest attachments are riddled with hidden power struggles. You have been pulling back even if you're not aware of it. Look at all of your relationships with a critical eye. Pretend more than money is at stake.
● Love: You could meet someone as bullheaded as you are now, and they might just drive you crazy. But it could also be a little (or a lot) hot. Think what you two could accomplish yoked together rather than butting heads!
● General: Your physical health depends on your emotional health, and vice versa. More than ever, you're aware of yourself as an integrated system of separate parts. Two obvious game plans emerge from this point. The first is to keep your attitude positive whatever happens. The second is to live comfortably in your body. If you're not already an expert at doing these things, you could easily become one. Hanging out with other optimistic people puts you in the right frame of mind. You know where to find the right crowd.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Lay low for a while and don't argue just to argue, especially over the coming weeks. Coworkers are on pins and needles, management is falling apart at the seams, and everyone's apt to take things more seriously than they should.
● Finances: You can take the first baby step of one of your fantasy business plans today if you give yourself permission. The alternative is to sit around and wonder when your ideas will see fruition. Isn't that getting old?
● Love: An offhand remark could be interpreted rather seriously now, whether you're on the giving or receiving end of it. Keep things light and don't hesitate to ask for an explanation -- or explain what you really meant.
● General: The issues aren't laid out in black and white. You may have the urge to be impulsive. Wait it out. Weigh all factors with care before making a big decision. Wanting to do something is a powerful motivation, but it's not the only justification. Patience is the key to a successful outcome. Tonight, a family member provides some much-needed perspective. Don't be afraid to get a second opinion before making the final choice.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't take things so seriously. Frustration will only build if you let it get out of hand, so take every opportunity to let off a little steam. If you can keep your thoughts (and body) away from the office, all the better.
● Finances: You'll be tempted to blow your wad today, but don't. You need it for the future. Remind yourself of how hard it was to earn in the first place. Working that hard is the last thing you want to imagine doing when you're any older.
● Love: Why wait around for someone else to treat you well? You don't have to max out your credit cards to give yourself the gift of some TLC. Buy yourself a little bouquet or a quick massage -- whatever pleases you.
● General: Everyone loves you right now and wants to bask in your glow. People are eager to vote for you or ask you out on a date. For the moment, the world revolves around you. You even impress yourself as several of your pet projects come to fruition. Try to capitalize on your success as much as possible and you'll reap the rewards for weeks to come. If only every day was this easy!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Early next week, your performance will peak, so right now you can afford to slack off a bit. You've been going at full steam ahead and you deserve a day to do nothing, talk to nobody and hang out on your couch.
● Finances: You are magnificent, or so you appear to yourself. Your sense of confidence just can't be shaken and that's not a bad thing at all. It will propel you to do great things that others might only imagine if you can peel yourself away from your own reflection.
● Love: The stars say it's one of the best days for you personally all month -- and your general glory is definitely spilling over into the love department. Make things happen now -- or just sit back and let 'em come to you.
● General: You find yourself on an emotional roller coaster today, even though you can't remember buying the ticket or even driving to the amusement park. Your gut pushes you toward unusual or unpredictable behavior. It's not a bad thing to act on your instincts, just a modus operandi to which you may be unaccustomed. Work on getting your feelings in check before you subject your friends and family members to these sudden changes.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Next week is about setting boundaries and being realistic. The hectic pace around the office will only get to you if you let it. Block out the distractions however you can -- even if you have to tell others to leave you alone.
● Finances: People are paying close attention to your every move and it's starting to grate on your nerves. There's nothing to be done about it, though, so learn to function under the pressure. You will find you're much more productive this way anyway.
● Love: If you've been wishing for an uptick in activity when it comes to the love department, you may very well get it now -- and then some. Putting one thing in motion leads to a near landslide!
● General: Just when you were about to give up, you see a tiny ray of sunshine peeking through the clouds. Somebody makes your day by offering an unsolicited and life-changing opinion. You are suddenly curious about everything and everyone. Outsiders have authority in areas where established leaders dare not go. Consider taking up the profession of reporter or journalist. This could be the scoop of your life -- don't let a single thought escape your pen, tape recorder or camera.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: If you have the day off, don't worry about the small stuff. Instead, take a broader look at your life. Outline it loosely, but don't fill in the details. That'll all come later. For now, just breathe and enjoy some time to yourself.
● Finances: It's a good day for trying something completely different. You won't have any problem coming up with new solutions, either, because you are more creative than usual. Make sure you put it to profitable use.
● Love: It's funny how people come to you for relationship advice when you're not even in one. Well, maybe it's not so odd -- sometimes being single is by far the smartest thing you can do.
● General: How do you deal with someone with an inappropriately sized ego? Ah, a question for the ages. This is a good time to take a thorough inventory of your inner resources. Sometimes the best thing to do is laugh it off. If that proves impossible, try polite confrontation. If it's just too massive a roadblock, you might have to think about falling back or possibly retreating. Don't worry -- by tomorrow that beastly ego should shrink back to a manageable size.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If you have some time to invest in your professional life, do it. What's your next maneuver? What's your strategy? If you want a raise or a promotion, now's the time to form the arguments and build your case.
● Finances: You need to challenge yourself because the day won't do it for you. Finish all that you could do blindfolded and then set yourself to climbing your next financial mountain; it shouldn't be hard to find.
● Love: Where there's a will, there's a way -- or so you'd like to think. Matters of the heart, however, don't necessarily respond to this kind of reasoning, particularly at the moment. Allow for some evolution.
● General: You can expect to attract some interesting attention right now. Someone nearby is definitely drawn to you. Make sure you're interested, too, before switching the light from red to green. Some unexpected circumstances bring about other delightful surprises, so stay on your toes. Avoid giving mixed signals that could result in a big misunderstanding. Above all, don't say yes when you mean no.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Next week is about symmetry and consistency. Your enthusiasm for a particular aspect of your job is obvious -- and you do it well. Still, don't neglect the more mundane assignments. Divide your time and balance fun with obligation.
● Finances: You don't have any sense of devotion to what you do. That means you're not a slave to your job, only your salary. Look at that as a good thing. It should give you a sense of freedom to know you can only go up from here.
● Love: Your generous spirit means you hate to see anyone left out and that your friendships cross all kinds of boundaries. It's this kind of good karma that plays out fabulously now -- maybe in the realm of romance!
● General: Try to keep petty dramas and other unwanted intrusions out of the way as much as possible. Now's a good time to pay attention to your inner workings for a while. If you're feeling frustrated about something, do whatever is necessary to cleanse yourself of that negative energy. Tonight, make sure you give something (or someone) your best shot -- the gesture will mean a lot.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's important to know your territory and identify potential rivals, even if they seem perfectly harmless. Those fair-weathered friends could steal some of your thunder if you aren't protecting what you've worked so hard to accomplish.
● Finances: Demanding people are getting all of your time and attention, but it's the ones who are holding back that you should be thinking of. Don't overlook an important connection just because they aren't acting like the squeaky wheel.
● Love: Keep those high standards of yours engaged, and make a thorough (if, hopefully, subtle) inspection of any romantic prospects. People may not be quite what they're portraying themselves to be now.
● General: You get a welcome breather from the nonstop action today. You don't know whether you're coming or going, but that's not the least of it. You see the best and worst sides of the people in your life, adding to your confusion about what to do. Following an impulse saves the day, although a more confusing issue remains obscured. It might be best to avoid making any major decision until this fog lifts.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: When it comes to an office struggle next week, think compromise. You and a coworker may be seeking the same plum assignment -- and it's causing some tension, to say the least. It's time to come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.
● Finances: Things can change more quickly than you expect. That can be good or bad, depending on how capable you are of reacting. Keep on your toes so you'll be ready for anything.
● Love: Compromise isn't your strong suit, but sometimes you have to play that game when you're getting to know someone new. Give it -- and them, and yourself -- a fair chance by being flexible.
● General: Nobody notices when you make a dramatic entrance, which is frustrating if you need to garner a certain someone's attention. Use this opportunity to rewrite that scene and replay it again -- it's sure to go over much better the second time around. Once your inner diva has gotten enough applause, pamper yourself. Get a professional massage or indulge in your favorite food.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Even if you have the day off, your mind keeps turning back to work. You have a new idea that's itching to get out. Take a few minutes to write it down or sketch it out. Get it to fly before you present it to the powers-that-be.
● Finances: Keeping your finances healthy is not as complicated as keeping your body healthy. At least there is nothing going on that you can't see. Or is there? What happens behind closed doors affects your survivability, so put your ear to the door.
● Love: It's tempting to offer your two cents (or maybe even more) with regard to a certain romantic situation now, but minding your own business while it settles out is probably a better plan.