Free Daily Horoscope - June 29 2017
● General: With so many positive signs coming your way, you may be a bit impatient with those who try to waste your time with their tales of woe. Even if their problems seem a little silly or neurotic, show some compassion and understanding. You never know when you might need a supportive shoulder in return. For now, the ground under your feet is solid and your steps are sure.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: If you can keep everything humming along on a superficial level right now, you're doing your job perfectly.
● Finances: With the effort you're putting into things, they will go from warm to scorching in the next few days. Be sure you can stand the heat because you won't be able to escape from the kitchen. You'll be sweating either bullets or gold nuggets, depending on your costume.
● Love: Reminiscing about the one that got away? That's understandable, but make sure that your nostalgia doesn't turn self-indulgent. Could you be doing something that's more productive with your time?
● General: A feeling of being hemmed in and constrained by circumstances could cause you to look for a way to break free of the ties that bind. Investing a large sum in a can't-miss opportunity or a business deal that promises a stupendous return, however, could leave you holding an empty bag. You cannot buy your way out of a stranglehold, but you may be able to negotiate a loosening of the pressure. Think creatively.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your eye for detail is a little fuzzier now that you can see the big picture, so you'll need to slow down. Plus, after all the indulging, you're not exactly at the top of your game. Don't be ashamed to take extra time going over the fine print.
● Finances: Happy, content, welcoming -- these are not the signs you want to be hanging from your house now. Prepare to generate their opposite effects. Don't go so far as to scare others off, but do allow yourself to look a bit evil.
● Love: Guess what? The source of your greatest romantic opportunities right now lies in the bosom of your family. That fix-up your sister wants to set up with you might just turn out to be a keeper. Say yes.
● General: You have something to settle with your partner, and you may as well get on with it. Starting the dialogue with a preachy attempt to influence future behavior is likely to have exactly the opposite effect you desire. Show some restraint; invite the other person to go first and allow them to talk without interruptions until they're finished. Respond rationally. Your intellect is your best negotiating tool.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Keep up the snappy banter today and make sure you leave everyone wanting more. You don't want to lay down any roots just yet so stay in motion all day long.
● Finances: There are ways you can be thrifty this time of year, and then there are things you just can't skimp on. Appearing cheap in certain areas will only earn you a big target on your forehead, the kind that gets hit with silly string.
● Love: Take a small risk -- maybe a new hairdo or a snappy outfit. The appreciative glances you'll receive will raise your confidence level. Then take a slightly larger risk. Before you know it, your love life will be rocking.
● General: Words aren't enough today. You may have everything you want to say worked out perfectly in your head, but as soon as you open your mouth it's as if some trickster has grabbed your words and twisted them into unrecognizable knots. Others may try to be patient, but what they are hearing from you sounds nonsensical. Take a deep breath, pause and start over. Explain the situation as swiftly and succinctly as you can, and then put off further speeches until your lips are in sync with your mind.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Some important connections are still unmade. Your priority should be to touch base with those people before the year's end. Make sure you're not just using work as an excuse to hide out.
● Finances: You get to hide behind an alter ego soon. For today, though, you're stuck being and looking like yourself. That means you're also responsible for what you spend today, but that's no different than any other day. As usual, be careful.
● Love: A romantic interest is asking far too much of you. You're naturally such a giver that it doesn't occur to you that this is a serious breach of your boundaries. Be a grown-up. Learn to say no and mean it.
● General: Wanderlust has grabbed your fancy and won't let go. Maybe your nose is pressed hard to the grindstone at the moment and you can't whisk yourself away on an impromptu adventure, but you can liven up the day-to-day routine with some creative thinking. One option is to start planning for the trip of a lifetime. Just collecting travel brochures and reading about exotic places will help channel your longing. With the right planning, you can achieve this dream.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: An important fact or presentation you recently digested might be having a huge impact on your thinking. Thus, you have a lot on your mind -- that goes without saying. Let it sort itself out while you go through the motions.
● Finances: You stay warm and sincere most of the year by acting absolutely devilish every now and then. Your chance is coming up soon enough. You're practicing a bit, though, and anyone who crosses your path had better prepare to feel some goose bumps.
● Love: You have nothing to fear but fear itself. Sure, if you've been out of the dating world for a while, you'll feel awkward. Just stay with it, and those feelings of awkwardness will soon change into something else.
● General: The vision is tantalizing, but you are having trouble. Something is preventing you from reaching out and grabbing what you want. Are you magnifying real restrictions into insurmountable obstacles? Perhaps you're creating artificial constraints to help insulate you from failure. Remember, every new venture involves risk. When the potential payoff is good and the conditions are right, you owe it to yourself to give it a try.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Okay -- admit it. You're not exactly 100 percent there, then again, who is? Instead of working at half steam, put in your best effort.
● Finances: Organizing a family get together has never been more fun. Any evil relatives will get the same treatment right back at them. Unfortunately the gathering is still a few days away. Today, enjoy spending money on it and anticipating the pay back.
● Love: Instead of making a list of what you don't want in a potential lover, why not make a list of what you need? Sending affirmative thoughts out to the universe has much more immediate (and happy) results.
● General: Don't try to sugarcoat your message today. Say what you mean and mean what you say without dancing around the issue. That's not to imply you should blurt out the first thing that comes to mind. Collect and structure your thoughts first, but once you have them organized, don't be afraid to lay your cards on the table. Responses from others will be just as direct, opening the door to a productive exchange.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You can gain so much from a fresh perspective -- and what better time to shift your focus? If you feel the urge to expose yourself to some new system or way of thinking, you should trust your instinct and go with it.
● Finances: Beauty and harmony will find no room on your calendar, today or in the near future. Don't worry, they'll be back. For the next few days, enjoy the discord and bleakness that is growing more intense by the day. Make a joke out of it.
● Love: Your 'all for one and one for all' attitude is admirable when it comes to work, but it's time to modify that stance when it comes to love. You can't stick around to make that person happy if you're miserable.
● General: Peer pressure and the pack mentality are hard to resist. But the fact that you prize your individuality and wave it like a banner will give you more than enough strength to resist any urge to fall in line. Nevertheless, the tendency to jump on the bandwagon is very powerful, especially if someone extends a personal invitation. It may be hard to hear your inner voice urging caution. Move away from the din, turn up the volume on your intuition and heed the message.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Sure the clock is ticking, but you still have plenty of time to make a solid decision. If a seemingly great, last-minute opportunity pops up, you shouldn't jump on it yet.
● Finances: Some days, all you have to do to get what you want is ask. Other days you have to demand. Neither approach works today. No amount of cajoling or threatening will help you, either. A monstrous response is building up in you but it's nothing you can't handle.
● Love: Keep that personal planner handy -- you need to make sure those dates aren't booked for the same time. The stars promise plenty of opportunity for romance, and you need to view them all.
● General: You have a good handle on what you need to do and the focus to get on with it. You may even finish the necessary tasks so early you have loads of extra time to devote to a favorite hobby or relax in a comfy chair with a good book. Your happy smile as you go about your business will spread sunshine and influence people's moods today in ways you will not see.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Nothing is mission critical at this point in the year. So bide your time and listen to what everyone has to say before deciding to take action. If you can wait until tomorrow, you should consider it.
● Finances: It's a time of creativity and abundance, for you and all of your neighbors. There's nothing more fun than participating in this kind of smorgasbord -- unless it's preparing for it. Go ahead, blow your budget.
● Love: Do you want to date this person or do you want to save them? Sometimes the two impulses get muddled together in your tender heart. It's time to face the music and use your common sense with this prospect.
● General: Contending with wild mood swings, either yours or other people's could consume most of your energy, leaving you with little to show at the end of the day. Although stops and starts normally wouldn't bother you so much, you're feeling an intense urgency right now to push forward. Running in place leaves you frustrated and exhausted. Instead of fighting these conflicting forces, take control by making a plan of action. Write it down if you must and encourage yourself to follow it.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: When it comes to a new project or direction, you can clearly see where it will be profitable, but seemingly insurmountable obstacles stand in the way. If you can sit on your hands for a week or so, the astral clutter will lift.
● Finances: Keep a hand on your wallet and all the lights on. It's not likely you'll be tricked today but you might as well prepare for the worst. If you do, you could end up with a nice treat in a day or two instead.
● Love: Stop trying to be author of your romantic fate -- let the universe kick in and lend a hand. Not only will you end up somewhere surprising, but you'll also start to have much more fun when you surrender control.
● General: You just love being the center of attention -- most of the time -- and you are definitely in the mood for performing today. Whether telling stories to coworkers in the break room, charming a sales clerk or flirting with a server in a restaurant, you leave them all wreathed in smiles. This surfeit of goodwill can serve you well, whether you're throwing a party or approaching the boss with an idea. Keep everyone laughing.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Today is making you antsy. It's almost as if something has to change -- a new job, a new relationship? Whoa, Nelly! Relax! You should be planning a party, not trying to map out the rest of your life.
● Finances: People normally dependent on you are starting to get a taste of independence. It's only baby steps but it registers nonetheless. Consider it a test run, so you don't have to deal with any sudden changes down the road.
● Love: Sometimes the timing isn't right, although it's killing you to admit it. Stop trying to make things work out when the situation is clearly not geared for that. If this new cutie is meant to be, it will happen -- just not now.
● General: Trying to impose your agenda on others could backfire today, so think twice before getting up on your soapbox. Despite your conviction that you really know what's best for everyone, the people around you might not be quite ready to buy into your beliefs. Lead by example instead of lecturing. Concrete results will have much more persuasive power than criticism or grandiose pronouncements.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Today is creating some weird astral upheaval among your coworkers. You can deal with this stuff better than most, and while you're plugging away, try to help everyone else adjust to this new energy.
● Finances: If you need to be alone, there's no better time. You won't be able to mind your own business or hole up on your own in another couple of days, so you might as well get it out of your system now. It's a good way to conserve spending, too.
● Love: Dwelling on someone's imperfections will just blow them out of proportion -- and that goes for you too. Besides, being flawless is just boring. Learn to appreciate the quirks of someone's personality.