Free Daily Horoscope - June 24 2017
● General: You have absolute power and complete control now, which is a great frame of mind right now. This is the perfect time to attain your goals, so if you want to change jobs or even partners, go for it. Everyone will have a hard time saying no to you right now. Friends count themselves lucky to know you, and enemies just don't matter. Tonight, go out and have a good time with family and friends.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's a great day and romance is in the air, possibly at the workplace. If that's something you want to avoid, go ahead and skip the happy hour. But if you're into it, it'll be a fun way to spend your evening.
● Finances: Perseverance is a good quality but is that really all you want to remember when you want to look back on your life? Simply enduring is getting old, if it hasn't gotten old a long time ago. Make a grand goal for yourself -- then go after it.
● Love: Dreams don't speak in a straightforward language, but if you listen carefully, there's a lot of rich information there. You're getting some signals about what direction to take with your love life, so pay attention.
● General: You have one last shot at greatness -- and this is a great time to shine! A stream of rich resources washes over you, so make sure you are paying attention. Take notes, no matter how obvious it all seems at the time. You may need to access some of this stuff at a less enlightened moment. Later in the day, it's better to be safe than sorry. Protect yourself and your belongings as well as you can.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You have deadlines breathing down your neck and it might feel as if you'll never complete your work in time. Take a deep breath, then just keep up the pace you've been working at -- you'll do fine.
● Finances: Being practical doesn't have to be boring. It can be fun, even sexy. Pretend even your most minimal of purchases is a major indulgence to get the fire going, then fan the flames with thoughts of tiny luxuries.
● Love: It's time to toss that 'to-do' list out the window -- along with that must-have list for any potential dates. Scrap all your expectations. Your guidelines are far too narrow. It's time to let the universe drive.
● General: Everything seems to be working fine today, which makes your life a lot more interesting. You can learn a lot from someone who insists on telling you their life story. Tonight, pay attention to the common threads running through everyone's personality. A chance encounter with a stranger could lead to a more permanent arrangement. Do your best to keep an open mind at all times.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: If today you are tired and you're lagging, it's up to you to make sure your team gets moving. If you're on your own; however, it shouldn't be hard at all. But beware: one festive, distracted coworker could be enough to make things difficult.
● Finances: You've put things off for long enough and you're ready to face the music. You're ready to confront serious financial issues head-on. Now it's only a matter of cornering them so you can do just that.
● Love: You and this person really, really clicked -- so why didn't it go anywhere? Just shrug this one off to timing and have faith that it didn't work out for a reason. And don't let yourself get obsessive about it.
● General: You have very little trouble figuring out what the problem is today; you just don't know exactly what to do about it, yet. You may be experiencing challenges for reasons that have nothing to do with you -- that's just tension. Pay close attention to not only what other people are saying, but also to how they're saying it -- not to mention what they're doing. All that time and attention will pay off.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Words will have a weird way of slipping out of your control -- you might end up saying the opposite of what you mean. Communication is important to getting your year-end work tied up today, so delegate if you're falling behind.
● Finances: Everyone may listen to your ideas at a dinner party but that doesn't mean they have any intention of following through with what they say. Don't mistake a polite nod of the head with a commitment, especially of money.
● Love: The birds and the bees have it right -- nature inspires love and connection. Go hike a local trail. Volunteer to clean up a park or beach. Your newfound interest will help you meet someone new and cute.
● General: Your performance is at its peak and you're basking in its effect on others. You are in love with drama, and you'll be the center of attention at every party you attend. But try not to get lost in the glitter of it all. As long as you make a lot of noise, no one will hear what you are really trying to say. Those closest to you are able to decipher your true meaning. Playing is also a strong option this evening.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're physically at work but your head is in the clouds. Your peers will most likely get swept up in your mirth for a while until they sober up and realize the clock is ticking, then they'll return to their duties.
● Finances: Give your ego a vacation -- by spending time with a real friend. Someone who doesn't think about your reputation or theirs, or who has power or money, is just the right kind of soothing, comforting medicine that no amount of money can ever buy. Seek them out.
● Love: You can live the life you're meant to when it comes to love. First, though, you need to figure out what it is that you want. So this weeding out process might cut off a few options, but your future will become clearer.
● General: Don't let too many emotions muddle your enjoyment -- just go with the flow. You've been spending so much time and energy on figuring out everyone else's problems that you may have neglected your own. You are about to realize you also have your needs and your pride. This may be the time to swing your ax or to let the chips fall where they may. Relationships come and go, but the real thing will stick around.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Finances weigh heavily on you, but you can't do much with all the upcoming parties and events. You'll be in the right frame of mind to change things for the better when you come back to the office. Get things tightened up soon.
● Finances: A particular well runs deep. You may wish it were an oil well, but it could be a train of thought, a friendship, or even an all-you-can-eat dinner. Whatever it is, it nourishes your ability to make money.
● Love: Why play games? You pretty much know instantly whether you're attracted or repulsed by someone. Sometimes, however, you can get confused because of social niceties or training. Listen to your heart.
● General: There's no sense in sitting around and thinking about it anymore -- take action! If your life needs a change, get up and do something about the situation; if you need to make amends, do it. Downtime is only a state of activity waiting to happen. After the party tonight, make a list of what needs to be done, then combine activities over the coming days as much as possible. Tonight, a long-postponed conversation clears the air.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It's party time and all you want to do is turn off your computer and jet. The vast majority of this attitude slump is all in your head, and only you can change that part. Buckle down, do your work and you'll be out of there scot-free in a few hours.
● Finances: When you can't count on your money for comfort, you can count on your companions to help you stay calm. Spend time with those who ooze a certain ease in life. You can't afford to be with anyone high strung today.
● Love: Your heart has an old hurt that needs healing. Spend some time in the company of someone who loves you -- an old friend, a family member or a pet. You'll feel refreshed and revived by the attention.
● General: Your eyes have a tendency to be bigger than your stomach right now -- do what you can to make sure you don't overdo it. Tonight, turning the other cheek requires more strength than you think. These are all extremely important considerations on this most decadent of days. Take on whatever comes your way, but don't go looking for more of the same.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Sure it's a slow day but the competition is consistently there. Though you always want to keep an eye on your rivals, it's even more important to assess your coworkers and strategic partners. This is where you should invest your energy.
● Finances: You are flexible -- to a point. Someone wants to apologize after their ambush of you goes wrong. That's like offering to pay after being caught shoplifting. You know it's time to draw the line.
● Love: Some tasks on the job or at home take precedence over your love life. Take care of them ASAP -- these maintenance issues are crucial to keeping the general machinery of your life running smoothly.
● General: You will be called upon to keep a juicy secret at your family's get-together. Today you are a wizard when it comes to romance, knowing all and telling nothing. Others might be mystified, but you feel too good to care. The fact that someone chose to confide in you may mean more than they are letting on. Could this develop into something more? Only time will tell.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Something big and crazy is in the air. Don't be surprised if that pending meeting strikes you in the weirdest way. A major career change or big promotion -- spurred by new insight -- is in your immediate future. You have potential!
● Finances: If you can't figure out how to make your life like the big picture you always had in your mind, then you need to start asking yourself why. Be analytical -- you have enough information to crack the code of your life.
● Love: Are you going to live your life, or are you going to spend it watching TV? The love you seek is out there looking for you -- but you have to get off your butt and make an effort to meet it at least halfway.
● General: It might finally be time to let go of something that has been bothering you for a while -- and what better day today? Reliving the past could be keeping you from thoroughly enjoying yourself in the present. Try to forget about the things that were never meant to be permanent. Look to the people who care about you for guidance. Family members are especially supportive right now.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You have to take care of all the unfinished details before you can leave work to celebrate with friends. If all work and no play make you dull, expect to be super-boring today. Just buck up and get it done -- you have a few days off ahead of you.
● Finances: It's your duty to be as economical as you can be when it comes to buying life's necessities. After all, saving money is part of taking care of yourself. But you're due for a big splurge, and it's going to be on something mundane, like shampoo. Enjoy.
● Love: Love involves taking risks, but right now, you're better off playing it safe, or you could be sorry. Move slowly. You're better off making those big decisions later, especially when it comes to romance.
● General: A sense of wonder is in everything you do -- this season has a way of doing that. Despite moments of chaos and sheer absurdity, life feels worth living. You should find fascination in every little detail today, and you'll roll with the waves whether you want to or not. Withhold any serious communications until after the festivities, and be very sure of what you want to say.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You're known for your ideas, and right now they're blowing in like a blizzard. Don't try to sort them out yet. Between family, friends, and life, you're too distracted. Just jot them all down for later consideration.
● Finances: You may not enjoy change but at least it's not boring. Learn to roll with the punches because you're going to be getting more than your share today. Don't waste a second wishing things would stay the same.
● Love: The dating game calls for a new set of rules, especially because your expectations have changed. Maybe you're only in the mood for frivolous fun. Maybe you want the real thing. It's time to get some clarity.
● General: Break free from certain peoples' perceptions of your character at this party you are going to, and use surprise to your advantage. Changing other people's opinions of you may be as easy as dressing differently or saying something surprising. Odd things can still happen to you, even though you may think you're above it all. Things will be different afterward.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your coworkers might as well be somewhere in the North Pole for all you care. You're in no mood for their shenanigans right now. Make nice with them for the rest of the day -- just long enough to clean up your desk and get out of the office.
● Finances: You don't have to do everything. Let someone else make you a good dinner or give you a foot massage, and don't feel guilty about it, either. It's your turn to be taken care of like royalty.
● Love: Why does this person need to be praised constantly? At first, you thought you were hyperbolizing this, but now you see that it's an extremely strong part of their personality. Pay attention to their other persistent habits.