Free Daily Horoscope - June 20 2017
● General: It's much better to run the risk of looking a bit naive in the beginning than end up feeling entirely clueless. You tend to get frustrated when you don't know exactly what's expected of you. If the person giving you directions or instructions isn't being clear about what your role is, don't hesitate to speak up and let them know you need clarification.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Ambition will be your main theme in the coming week, so keep that word in mind when procrastination and doubt start to settle in. Whatever it is you want, now is the time to push forward and achieve it. If that means a new job, go for it.
● Finances: You have the nagging feeling that a real problem is going unaddressed but you can't identify what or where it is. You're smart to focus all of your energy on identifying it. Don't do anything new until you ferret it out and deal with it.
● Love: Romantic ideas you have and plans you make during the day have the blessing of the stars, so brainstorm and fire up that social calendar. As for this evening, proceed with caution when it comes to love.
● General: Your escapades are a lot more fun when you have a partner in crime, and you're in the mood to do something slightly -- or maybe even totally -- out of character. If you decide to do something really off the wall, your best friend is a great person to take along to witness your silliness. Someone who knows you well will realize that although this is very rare behavior for you, it's great fun to watch. Either way, any potential embarrassment is a risk that you're willing to take.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your intellect is perfectly in sync with your ideals right now, so it's a great time for brainstorming. Most of your ideas will be keepers, so go for broke. By tomorrow, you should have some clarity regarding a formerly puzzling issue.
● Finances: Don't carry the weight of the world around on your shoulders. Opening up to friends will ease your burden, even if you still carry all the financial responsibility. Talk with the most compassionate of your companions.
● Love: If you've got a little puzzle you're trying to solve in the realm of romance, remember that two -- or more -- heads are better than one. Let your friends weigh in; together you can figure it out.
● General: Saying the wrong thing at the wrong time is bad enough when you're among friends and family, but if you put your foot in your mouth in a professional situation, it could mean big trouble. You usually know exactly what to say, but for some reason, your words are getting all twisted and tangled as they come out of your mouth right now. Make it a rule not to open your mouth unless you know exactly what's going to come out of it. If you can manage to stick to this resolve, you'll save yourself a lot of backpedaling and apologizing.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's you against the world, or so it seems. Power struggles in the workplace next week might leave you in the middle of a nasty fracas, but actually, you're the axis it's all spinning around. See your part and start to address it.
● Finances: You want to push your career forward, but it's not clear how you should be doing that. As frustrating as it may be, daydreaming about changes may be more effective than actually trying to make them now. The right path will be easier to see in the near future.
● Love: One minute you're all crushed out, the next you can't stand them. First, you're dying for a relationship, then all you want is to be free. You may be extra fickle at the moment, so don't take any dramatic steps.
● General: Leave the decisions for the people who can focus on the details while you pencil in some time for daydreaming. Your mind is in the clouds, which makes it difficult to concentrate on anything here on earth. There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking a little break from time to time, especially since you've worked so hard in the past. If your friends, colleagues or family members refuse to pick up some of the slack, it might be time to remind them how often you've done the same for them.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You may be confronted with a financial maelstrom. This issue could cause serious morale problems if you don't take immediate action. Reassure all parties they've been heard at the very least.
● Finances: Your intuition is spot on, whether it's about money or people. Go ahead, let your mind wander, because it will take your feelings in the direction they need to go. X marks the spot, and you'll recognize the tell-tale beeping when you get there.
● Love: What happens now is largely dependent on keeping your expectations flexible and your sense of adventure engaged. Be ready for anything and anyone -- even just someone who can be a great new friend.
● General: Plenty of unscrupulous people are out there, especially this time of year, but you are too smart to let yourself be duped by them. Contrary to what people might tell you, this isn't a good time to put your money where your mouth is. A lot of people are trying to convince you to invest or spend your money on unworthy causes, and it's in your best interests to say no. If you do find something you want to purchase or a cause you want to support, be sure to check out all of the details before you actually go through with it.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If you can avoid power struggles or political maneuvering, you'll do just fine. Don't get overly involved in office drama and watch out for bruised pride, especially yours. You're of no good to anyone while you're licking your wounds.
● Finances: Your finances are a work of art. Your creativity could be better spent building things up rather than glossing them over, though. Don't have any financial dealings until you can clearly see the differences in your techniques.
● Love: If you're trying to get -- or keep -- the upper hand in a romantic situation, maybe it's time to reevaluate the whole balance-of-power thing. Does it really have a place here? What would happen if you just let go?
● General: On the one hand, you have a lot of energy and enthusiasm, but on the other hand, you've probably bitten off way more than you can chew. Your willingness to be of service to others is extremely admirable, but you might want to concentrate on your own agenda at the moment. What you want to do and what you can actually get done are two very different things.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Good times and satisfaction will soon come your way, and the workload will seem weightless. It'll be one of those weeks that reminds you why you chose your career in the first place. Refer back to this gratification when times get tough.
● Finances: There will be no new projects to bite into today. You'll have to settle for the crumbs or leftovers of yesterday -- or even yesteryear. Don't worry, nothing in life is permanent, not even this dire state of affairs. Consider it a good time to slim down.
● Love: A friend may be asking for romantic advice, but is that what they really want? Sometimes just letting them talk it out is as fruitful -- and more compassionate -- than offering your critique.
● General: Your flexibility is your greatest asset. While other people spend their time complaining about the change of pace, you welcome it with open arms. Your boss or parents might think you can't possibly accomplish everything you set out to do today, but as long as you keep your head down, you should be able to make sufficient -- and maybe even impressive -- progress.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It's your job to find the tipping point and exert the right pressure to shift the paradigm. Incremental changes are starting to add up... but you know that. It's been your scheme all along. Now it's just a matter of putting all that effort into motion.
● Finances: There is no such thing as the smaller things in life. Every last details matters today, and not just the smell of the roses, either. Your pennies are adding up whether you know it or not. Stop to count them.
● Love: Your personal charisma's getting a big boost from the stars, and you've got added intellectual prowess to boot. Let other people chitchat -- a deep discussion with a fascinating new person is more your style.
● General: This day is all about inspiring changes, catching people off guard and making a good impression in the process. Don't hesitate to surprise your friends or family with an aspect of your personality that they rarely -- if ever -- get to see. If you're usually quiet and studious, let your creative, crazy side out for a little fun. If you tend to approach life with a blase attitude, this is a good time to go about your daily tasks more seriously. Mix it up!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If you can go out of your way to be nice to those who need it, you'll be a hero. Morale could be very low next week, so don't do anything to sink it further. Gossip, drama and bad attitudes will chip away at the core of your professional environment.
● Finances: Use your imagination to solve a financial mystery once and for all. If you never knew you had it in you to be a Sherlock Holmes, consider it one of your new talents. What other talents remain hidden inside you?
● Love: Do whatever it takes to free your mind, and your heart will follow. Preconceived notions aren't going to get you far now, but welcoming serendipity could make for some real excitement.
● General: Although it might be tempting to leap before you look, you'll have much more success if you contemplate your next move before you actually make it. Everyone else seems to be flying past you at the speed of light, but you have enough work just getting your feet off the ground. Try not to monitor your progress by comparing it to others. Set some personal goals and then work on attaining them step by step instead of trying to keep up with a friend's or coworker's progress.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You're back in sync with the social side of things, so everything should go much more smoothly in the coming week. Reach out to folks you've had a hard time communicating with. They'll suddenly seem accessible and friendly.
● Finances: The more you listen, the more you learn. Your life is a lot like those around you, even if they seem completely different judging by appearances alone. Their life stories can have a profound influence on you.
● Love: Take your original, inspired ways of thought and perception, add in some extra-souped-up communication skills, mix with new people and perhaps some interesting art or performance -- could it add up to potential romance?
● General: Once you're able to put your shyness aside, you'll learn to love the sound of applause. Use your creativity to your advantage. Your competitors probably won't see the same possibilities you do, which gives you the edge over them. If you get the opportunity to merge one of your hobbies with your career, by all means, take it. Whether it's a knack for art, music or a similar creative talent, this is your time to capitalize on whatever you have to offer the world.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Financial issues may explode all over the place in the coming week. You won't be the only one dealing with serious stuff around the office; however, so you'll probably have to handle this one issue alone. If you're successful, expect big kudos.
● Finances: Others may be impressed with you but that hardly seems to matter today. Your bottom line is ultimately only influenced by what you think of yourself. Accomplish your goals in a way that makes you feel proud.
● Love: It may not be time for a completely different approach, but mixing up the way you're going about romance just a little bit is rewarded now. Try being a little more mysterious, then a little more outgoing, then -- who knows?
● General: Before spending large sums of money, you may want to double-check the transactions in your checkbook over the past few days. Numbers, especially those linked to finances, can be very misleading for you right now, so it might be in your best interests to have your calculations rechecked by someone trustworthy. Joining assets with a friend or business partner might work out to your advantage, but don't sign anything until you're positive about the final sum.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You'll naturally want to go above and beyond the call of duty for everyone you meet, so customer service might be problematic for you in the coming week. Give everyone the same level of attention. If not, you may be accused of playing favorites.
● Finances: Living on credit is making you feel flabby. Don't be misled into thinking it's a lifestyle choice when it is really becoming a habit you can't break. Put yourself on a strict financial diet while you still can.
● Love: All eyes are on you, and when you're talking, everybody's all ears. An extra dash of brilliance means you're looking terrific and coming up with fabulous ideas. Who can blame 'em for having a crush on you?
● General: You have boundless energy today, which should help you accomplish pretty much everything you set out do to. The time has come to give your selfless nature a break and really spoil yourself. Take a good look at your wish list and then do everything in your power to make one of your personal dreams come true. If you still have some responsibilities looming in the background, recruit some help so you can get them out of the way -- and then spend the rest of the day indulging your every whim!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Tomorrow morning, you'll walk into the workplace as if you own it -- and if you do own it, then you should expect a nice surprise waiting for you. If not, you'll have plenty of opportunities to show your worth and be successful in your endeavors.
● Finances: You have so much energy that you might forget to focus on the person that matters most -- you. Make sure you put on the brakes at least once today to do something for yourself. It could be an indulgence or a necessary health check, but both are equally necessary and worth the money.
● Love: The love you take now is equal to the love you make, so seek out opportunities to shower friends, coworkers, random strangers and even your annoying neighbor with a wonderful good will. It's all about karma!