Free Daily Horoscope - June 17 2017
● General: This is a time to seek allies with common goals. You're definitely feeling the pressure of larger-than-life circumstances over which you have no control. Try not to see a larger situation as some form of personal oppression. Don't spend everything you have in pursuit of a short-term objective. Remember that life goes on past the end of the current project or problem, and your stress level will ultimately have no effect on the outcome. Step back, take a deep breath and ease up for a moment.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Whatever you do today, put in the effort as if your job depends on it. It may seem as though your reputation is on the line with this current project, but don't worry: It isn't, really. Still, that's no excuse for doing shoddy work.
● Finances: Sitting all alone stewing in your visions of the future certainly won't help you avoid making them come true. Get out there with other people if you want to shake your sense of dread. Remember, your bottom line is multi-faceted.
● Love: Are you trying to change a friend's romantic behavior so you can avoid focusing on your own? The habit of meddling is a hard one to break, but your own psyche could benefit from more maintenance.
● General: Your career could be about to take off. You're the know-it-all, and for once it could be worth something. Your financial position is strong. Move ahead while your circumstances are still favorable. Invest a little time and energy endearing yourself to the person that might ask the right questions and start spreading the word that you're available. Associates will listen and respond favorably to a good presentation. You don't follow the money -- it comes looking for you.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You need a break -- not a two-day road trip, but a real, bonafide vacation. Taking a trip is not as daunting a prospect as you think. All you need is a little cash and initiative. Once you ask for the time off, you'll be obligated to stick to your plans.
● Finances: Your normally conservative exterior is hiding a boiling, radically hot mood. The same old, same old just won't do. You can't harness this energy to make any money, but if you don't let off some steam, you won't be able to make any the regular way, either. Indulge.
● Love: Learn to accept yourself. That means seeing both your positive attributes and those parts of your personality that need more TLC. The search for love may have to go on the back burner for now, but that's fine.
● General: If you remain calm, cool and collected right now, your performance rating will soar. You may be paying a price for your independence and uncompromising attitude. You might have joined the wrong team, but it's too late for regrets. Jump overboard at the first sign of trouble, but think fast once you start swimming. Nobody wants to be at the wheel when the ship goes down. Prove to others that you can be counted on during a crisis.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: If the balance of power shifts suddenly, don't panic. A colleague may soon be bestowed with new authority or responsibility. This may be a bit difficult to accept, but try to deal with it graciously. You'll get your turn at the helm soon enough.
● Finances: You're open to the opinions of others, but no one can tell that just by looking at you. Your face is about as approachable as a stone. Let others get in and you'll not only learn something new, you'll end up feeling radically changed.
● Love: Address your romantic concerns immediately. Any efforts made at improvement will have an exponential effect in the future. Look at patterns and their results. What do you truly desire when it comes to love?
● General: Big reactions feel good. Your extreme behavior suggests you may be making up for lost time. You think you're getting old until something reminds you that your inner child is always a part of you. You might be filled with feelings of innocent wonder. Relive or reinvent your youth. This is not a time to go into hiding. Don't just remember the joy of making snow angels or sledding with your friends -- get out there and do it!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your words, as much as your ideas, are subject to misinterpretation, especially in a public venue. So make sure you rehearse your pitch carefully, or others may get the wrong idea. Organize your notes and practice what you have to say.
● Finances: Your emotions are running the show and that's just the way your adversaries want it. They've got you so you can hardly think straight. Whether they are real people or simply numbers, you've got to get a grip on them. Reassert yourself, and quick.
● Love: Superficial differences that are initially irritating could end up being the strongest link between you and this person. Just get past the initial discomfort, and you might end up with a romantic interest that surprises you.
● General: Celebration begins to slide toward self-destruction if you don't apply the brakes. Fun is fun, but you may be getting careless. Your body may be sending you a message or two about moderation. Don't let your jokes get out of hand. People will definitely remember you, but it could be for all the wrong reasons if you don't tone it down. Replace an old vice with a new habit. Other people have an investment in your continued high performance.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Coworkers may have something valuable and entirely unexpected to contribute today. Listen to their suggestions before you set this plan in stone. Just because you know how you want things done, don't discount the input of others.
● Finances: It's a jungle out there, and you're clinging tightly to the vine. Don't let go. You may not go forward or backward but you could have a good time swinging from side to side.
● Love: Hmm -- you thought bowling or miniature golf was so low-key, but your date suddenly turns competitive. Keep your sense of humor. The pursuit of romance involves the martial spirit every now and then.
● General: Playing together is as important as what you produce, so pull together a group of people that are likely to inspire one another to new heights of creativity. Your plans are firmly in place, so it's time to stop looking ahead and just lose yourself in the moment. Love can turn anything into a new experience. Events will follow their natural course if you start them off with a friendly little push. Take the initiative in a romantic matter.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: See, all that work wasn't for naught. Finally, your efforts are paying off! Whether it's that raise or promotion you've been pursuing or just the successful end of an arduous and trying project, you're about to achieve what you've been toiling away for.
● Finances: Being open minded is scary for a reason. You could start the day thinking one way and end it thinking as if you were a completely different person. You like who you are but everyone has some room to grow, even you. Force yourself to see things in a new light.
● Love: Some animals eat their mates after a bad date. Thank goodness all you have to do is say, 'Thanks, but no thanks.' Remind yourself that telling someone yes when you want to say no is actually crueler in the long run.
● General: If an unresolved issue is holding you back, deal with it and move on. Living in the past is sure to have a negative effect on your future. Even if you have an unhappy history with family members or old acquaintances, you can still find something there to teach and nourish you. Growth may not be easy, but it's necessary. Take a break from this inner turmoil to work on external beauty. Your home or office could stand a bit of brightening up or redecorating.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Are you fighting just to fight? Would you rather be right or happy? Remember who holds the cards here, and act accordingly. Don't tangle with the boss unless you're really convinced it's worth the battle and the ensuing consequences.
● Finances: You're having some fun, and in your dictionary that means being with other people. It's just not a good time if your friends or family aren't involved. Include them all, as long as you're not always the one picking up the tab.
● Love: First impressions can be extremely deceiving. Before you kick this person to the curb, give them a chance. Someone who grows on you can develop a stronger and deeper hold than a great first date.
● General: Information that seems useless at first could end up being crucial, so if you don't understand something, keep listening. Opposing ideas are not as far apart as you might have imagined. When you're ready to contribute, your words may not come out right on the first attempt. Try again, with a little more feeling this time. Don't sell yourself short. Your voice doesn't have to be loud for your ideas to carry. To those who are really listening, you are the only one worth hearing.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: There may never be a better time to implement good ideas and squelch bad ones. After all, you and your boss are on the same page. Take advantage of this newfound camaraderie while you have the opportunity.
● Finances: Unless you live alone, you have to consult with others to make any major changes around the house. There is something else you can change that is much more personal and requires no prior approval or funding. Find it.
● Love: The whirligig of romance is making you dizzy. Stop this crazy thing -- you want to get off! Your wish is the universe's command. You get a period of rest and relaxation to recharge your batteries.
● General: There's no time like the present to start building your future. Total escape from unpleasantness may not be possible, but do whatever you can. Don't burn your bridges against imaginary pursuers. The situation is so complex and slow-moving there's no way to tell whether or not things need fixing at this point in time. Money is a big concern in the current scenario, so set a realistic budget and stick to it religiously. Consider a few cautious investments as well.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Morale could use a boost, and you're just the person to make a difference. Your bubbly mood has rarely been more luminescent, and it's rubbing off on those around you. You're the light of the office and they're seeking your gleam.
● Finances: Communication is the name of the game today. It's so effortless it's almost boring. You'll have to strike up conversations with strangers if you want to challenge yourself at all, but you'll come across a bit of wisdom worth gold in the process.
● Love: Love can be exciting and new, but first, you need to step aboard. Believe it or not, someone's expecting you! (And don't worry about getting dressed up either -- they like seeing you exactly as you are.)
● General: Nobody works harder than you do, and nobody will complain if you want to take the day off. After all, you can point with pride to an accomplishment (actually many) that could not have happened without you. Think about somewhere special you'd like to go. Treat yourself like royalty for a change. Don't worry about the future. Past inspiration will help get you started on the next project. Others find your skill and persistence inspiring.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Big moves now will lead to big results. Don't be afraid to take a risk. There is no limit to what you can achieve if you're willing to break through every obstacle. If you let fear and intimidation run your professional life, you'll get nowhere.
● Finances: Someone is scheming for your money, although they're not obvious about it. If their plans don't go well it won't be because they get busted, at least not by you. Keep your eyes open and be more wary of others than you're used to being.
● Love: That potential cutie is always making the greatest promises, but how are they on following through? It's true what they say about actions being louder than words. Listen with more than your ears.
● General: You see what's possible if you're strong and brave enough to try for it. Ready or not, a new phase of your career is beginning, and you can't afford to space out. The warnings of others are important, but your own gut has the final say. Resist the temptation to cry wolf once too often -- you may be taxing people and situations that are already strained. Despite your haste, move along in short, careful steps. Grit your teeth and press onward.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Discipline is more crucial than ever. Keep your head down and don't respond to the solicitations -- fun or professional -- of colleagues. They know better than to take it personally. If you're not careful, you'll be inundated by distractions today.
● Finances: You'll have a great day if you let your ambition rip. Keeping yourself buttoned up is getting tiring. Once you open up and let your excitement out, there's nothing to do but rush forward.
● Love: The secret to successful dating is realizing that your happiness is entirely in your own hands -- not someone else's. Learning to live by this credo immediately makes love sweeter and more reasonable.
● General: Valuable help comes from unexpected sources today. You're not yet out of the woods, but you're seeing more and more patches of clear sky. You are pleasantly shocked by an absence of greed from an old opponent. Someone does you a favor out of the goodness of his or her heart. There's strength in numbers when you join up with other similarly minded individuals. Use your connections to make things happen.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Coworkers will help you through a tough situation. Whether you're on shaky ground professionally or just out of your league, let them know you need assistance. They'll be more than happy to oblige.
● Finances: Taking a break today is worthwhile, no matter how caught up or behind you may be. The visions you conjure up while daydreaming may seem realistic to some but you'll know instantly that they change everything.
● Love: Why do all your dates end up being the same type of (incompatible) person in the end? Why isn't your romantic life working out the way you thought it would? It's time to ask and answer the hard questions.