Free Daily Horoscope - June 13 2017
● General: 'Honesty is the best policy' may be your catchphrase at this time. You may feel as though a candid, direct approach is the only one to take, regardless of the situation. However, this may not be the case. Sensitive issues -- and sensitive people -- require a more tactful, roundabout strategy. If you hit them with the sledgehammer of your opinion, they may not be able to deal with it. You also might make several new acquaintances, in which case it would be a good idea to bring out the company manners, at least for now.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You aren't one to take the same old missteps over and over again. You've embraced the error of your ways, and you've learned a lot from past mistakes; next week, you'll get an opportunity to use that knowledge.
● Finances: You are chasing the carrot as if it's life itself. There is nothing that matters to you more today -- not friends, not even family. Since nothing can dissuade you, go ahead and give it your all.
● Love: Whether it's a punk rock show or the opera, a chichi gallery opening or a bizarre performance art piece, going where the culture is exposes you to new stimulation -- and new people. Bust out of any rut you may be in.
● General: Money might be the only thing on your mind right now. You may spend hours poring over your bank records, past and present. Are you trying to find some sort of encrypted secret in there? Make sure you don't dream up a secret message when there isn't one. You don't want to go running off to a desert island hunting for pirate treasure that only exists in your mind. If a trusted friend or relative tries to give you advice, don't turn it down.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Don't squander this newfound intellectual capital -- use it to prove yourself in the face of skepticism. You'll be able to convince your boss to do almost anything in the coming weeks, so put on your best face and start the negotiations.
● Finances: Everyone needs the advice of someone more spiritually aware than they are, at least every now and then. You've been totally caught up in all things financial so it makes sense that you've lost sight of more earthy or grounded matters. Find a preacher.
● Love: Those who are discussing their new shoes or business deals just aren't going to impress you now. You've got your mind on bigger things -- maybe politics or philosophy. Look for someone to engage on your level.
● General: That new relationship might start off on a neutral ground today, but it probably won't end up there. Whether it soars to new heights of bliss or plummets to barely-there status is up to you. Whew! That's a lot of responsibility. Fortunately, a few listening skills can go a long way toward putting you and your sweetie on the upwardly mobile route to domestic happiness. So open your ears and your mind! You can give your voice box a rest, though.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You'll be confronted with a series of roadblocks over the coming weeks. Individually, they may not look like much, but taken together, they'll add up to a serious impediment. Tackle them one by one, and everything should be clear sooner than you think.
● Finances: Do things really have to be this hard? Is it really necessary? You're about ready to throw in the towel. In some situations that would make perfect sense, but you're not at the point where cutting your losses would be a good decision just yet. Hang in there.
● Love: Resist the impulse to lecture or get on a high horse -- instead, look for an open dialogue. Your innate intelligence is extra strong now, and you can attain a deeper understanding if you only try.
● General: Between your job, your home life and your social life, everything seems to be draining your energy resources. But what about you? You may have set aside precious little time in the past days to nurture yourself. Now's a good time to remedy that. As soon as you can, head off to your favorite spa or cafe and kick back. Buy yourself a cup of cappuccino and drink it sloooowly. If you have caller ID on your phone, use it for all it's worth.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: The small stuff, though boring, isn't endless, and pretty soon you'll be able to get back to what you really enjoy: focusing on the big, long-term picture. Don't let the details get you down.
● Finances: You love nothing more than outdoing yourself. But if you think you might end up being mediocre, you'd rather give up altogether. After all, there are plenty of other ways to spend your energy and your money.
● Love: The interpersonal energy's a bit off at the moment, so don't be surprised if interactions take strange turns. Meanwhile, taking extra-good care of yourself is favored. Get yourself a treat, and relax and enjoy it.
● General: You have so many potential dates (or parties, raffle prizes, celebrations) lined up, you may need to send the overflow to your friends. That's just the sort of thing a crazy, generous, life-loving type like you would do right now, too. Maybe you can play matchmaker to a couple of friends while enjoying a love life straight out of a romance novel. Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure -- you'll do it right.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: No one else is going to tell you to take a break, but you know as well as anybody that you deserve one. Ignore that nagging voice in your head. There's nothing you were going to do today that can't wait until tomorrow.
● Finances: Your enthusiasm is a source of inspiration to some and merely boring to others. You can't please all the people, all the time. You have enough self-respect to stop when you realize your efforts are falling on deaf ears.
● Love: You'll have the most fun now in the most unexpected places, so be ready to toss existing plans out the window to pursue something (or someone!) totally spontaneously. The party's wherever you are!
● General: You might gaze with envy at some of your more freewheeling friends right now. You may even wonder how they find the time or wrangle the freedom to do what they do. After pondering, you may decide they do it by just plain slacking off on duties. You might even decide to follow the example. If only it were that easy! Industrious, trustworthy types like you aren't big on dropping the ball. Following through means a lot to you. That's lucky for your colleagues and family members, but not so much fun for you right now.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: A conversation with the right person at some point next week will open just the door you've been looking for. Schmoozing with clients and counterparts at other companies now may lead to unexpected dividends.
● Finances: It pays to look at all of your endeavors with a critical eye. No matter how brilliant an artist you may be, no single part of any one creation should be considered too precious to change -- or get the ax. Be brutal.
● Love: It's a big, beautiful world, and part of you is raring to go explore freely. Something's holding you back, though. Find a way to overcome the tension and do something out-there -- it's good for your heart.
● General: It's a wonderful day to catch up with other people. Whether you're swapping travel stories with a long-lost friend, networking with a colleague or getting to know someone new, communication should be natural and comfortable. It's perfectly acceptable to move beyond the realm of small talk into serious business. Your ideas will probably be enthusiastically received at this time, so make sure you get them out there! Even your more jaded friends are likely to be impressed by your happy yet high-minded worldview.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: When a boss or supervisor starts to breathe down your neck to finish an assignment at some point next week, you'll want to scream. What ever happened to privacy, anyway? A gentle request for alone time is your best hope.
● Finances: You may find yourself mulling over old mistakes or relishing memories of past accomplishments. Either way, your bank account is vastly different now than it once was! There are lessons to be learned there, so let yourself indulge.
● Love: Someone who can keep up with you intellectually is way hotter than just another pretty face. Ask 'em about their favorite book, political leanings or a current issue. If you get a blank stare, move on speedily.
● General: Everyone around you seems to be in giddy high spirits. It may inspire you to adopt a less-than-prudent attitude, which is not a good idea if you're dealing with money matters. You need to be every bit as wily, resourceful and cautious as you can possibly be. Don't listen to a friend who tells you to splurge on something. What do they know about your budget? Definitely not as much as you do.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Inflexibility is certain to hinder your progress next week, especially on an assignment that keeps shifting and changing form. Try to be open to every suggestion -- even the ones that seem crazy and outlandish may contain a stroke of genius.
● Finances: You are putting out oh-so-tentative signals that you are ready to work with someone else. Being overly cautious is the right approach. After all, you have a lot to lose, and once burned should mean twice shy.
● Love: Sure, go ahead and take a romantic risk -- just be ready for it to turn out rather differently than you might expect. Keeping your sense of humor engaged and your expectations ratcheted down will help immensely.
● General: You have a bit of a bounce in your walk today. Life seems fairly entertaining at the moment and things promise to be lively. Just what promises lie ahead, you're not really sure. Maybe you're about to find love. On the other hand, you might be about to see someone slip on a banana peel or pull a silver dollar out of your ear. As long as it's good for a few laughs, you're probably going to be more than satisfied.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your skills are invaluable, and your assistance will be amply rewarded, but your diplomacy is getting a workout lately. Suddenly, everyone -- bosses, coworkers, and clients -- will want you to mediate their interoffice battles.
● Finances: Being focused on money is fine, but don't expect everyone else to share your narrow mindedness. Bending toward their interests a bit pays off in a big way -- and not a financial one, either. Music or art may open up a whole new world to you once you take a tiny, baby step through the door.
● Love: It's your world, and you're pretty much ready to embrace it -- and maybe even give it a long, passionate kiss. Super energy's coming your way, so explore all sorts of new possibilities.
● General: If anyone can meet a goal at this time, it's you. An expert in making plans and following them to the letter, you are ready to go all out with your engines revving. You have your eyes on the finish line already. If you can keep them there, you'll outstrip the competition before you know it. Don't waste any time on self-doubt or second-guessing. You can do this.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Something you've been trying to articulate will become crystal clear at some point next week -- finally, a breakthrough! Suddenly, people are easy to talk to and presentations are a breeze. You shouldn't have any problem moving forward.
● Finances: You won't have a great day if you don't expect to have one. Consider your mood in much the same way you would approach any other kind of situation. You wouldn't prepare to lose, would you?
● Love: Being romantically idealistic is noble -- you shouldn't ever feel like you're having to settle. Just make sure you're allowing for love's many guises, imperfections and mysterious, unexpected ways.
● General: Be on the lookout for a few kindred spirits today. They're out there and nearer than you think. You're likely to find them if you keep your eyes open. Of course, you should use your ears, too. If a conversation piques your interest, jump right in. That's the way friends are made. You may usually be a lone wolf, but right now you might feel like running with a pack.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You've been laying the foundation for success and working to get to the next level. Now it's time to capitalize on your efforts. After all the hard work you've done, you deserve to cash in on the rewards.
● Finances: You are fighting certain restrictions tooth and claw. You almost can't help it. Having limitations imposed on you brings out some kind of subliminal nastiness that you just can't identify. Go ahead and flail away.
● Love: Being around people who share your values puts your heart in the right place, so find an artistic, political or other type of event where you'll feel both at home and engaged. Keep your eyes open for a cutie too!
● General: An impulsive remark might put you on the blacklist today. Don't let it come to that point. Try to stay out of the spotlight, mind your own business and keep your opinions to yourself. Not the most exciting way to play, true, but it might save you a lot of hassle right now. Sooner or later, you'll get the chance to speak your mind. For now, just smile and let the higher-ups bungle around without interference.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Be humble about a recent success, and your coworkers will celebrate with you. Better not go around bragging about your good fortune, or others are likely to get a bit resentful. Be gracious and share some of that good mojo you've attracted.
● Finances: Don't waste time analyzing one investment or another. Look at entire groups at a time. The flaws in your strategy will be quite obvious once you see the common threads
● Love: My, my -- aren't you chatty! A little less conversation and a little more action might be in order -- especially if you're about to spill some not-entirely-harmless gossip or say something you don't quite mean.