Free Daily Horoscope - June 12 2017
● General: The stars are sidling seductively through your house of intimate matters, which means you're sending out all kinds of wonderful signals. Of course, this energy isn't picky. Everyone you meet will be on the receiving end of it. So while you definitely won't be alone tonight, be sure you're in the company of someone you really want to spend time with. You're a magnet now but remember -- magnets attract everything.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't let pushy family members convince you to accept anything less than the best. If you're not sure about the fine print, don't sign it. Nothing's final until it has your approval -- after all, you have the power of the purse. Use it!
● Finances: Every environment has its own unique culture, and you are misreading the one you are in. That may be why you are having such a hard time making things work. Figure out the nuances of what's going on around you and the money will follow.
● Love: Get ready for a change of gears -- the stars send some seriously introspective vibes your way, especially when it comes to the why's, the where's and the how's of romance. Break out a new journal or go for a walk.
● General: You have one more day of passion and intensity to muddle through -- which for your sensual little self definitely won't be much of a problem. Get ready to focus on one-on-one relationships -- issue that special someone an all-out invitation to get to know you better. If you're with someone who already knows you, don't fight it. Turn off the television, unplug the phones and snuggle up.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Defending your position against the final word will define most of your upcoming week. Be prepared for opposition when making the case for a new proposal. The bigger the change, the more staunch the objection is likely to be.
● Finances: Some people are worth spending time on when they sidle up to you, and others are just pouring on the charm for one reason and one reason alone. Figuring out who is who is a more difficult task than you may imagine. Make it your task of the day.
● Love: You're so curious about this potential new sweetie, but are you really just filled with innocent speculation? Examine your motives and make sure there aren't any ulterior impulses behind your recent questions.
● General: Late this evening, the stars will turn their attention to your one-on-one relationships, with an emphasis on fun and friskiness. That means the next two days definitely won't be boring -- but you already knew that. Someone you've been toying with has made suggestions they're more than interested in taking the bait. Lucky them! Get started right after work.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your agitation and restlessness lead you to thoughts of travel. Maybe a vacation isn't so unrealistic after all. Figure out where you want to go, come up with a budget, get the time off now and do it. It's not as hard as you imagine.
● Finances: Your partners are either acting as anchors, floats or dead weights. Pose the same question to yourself about your business partners as you would any romantic partner: Are you better off with them or without them?
● Love: Try taking a different stance when it comes to romance right now. In fact, it might help to apply some of the attitudes you take at work to what you expect from romance. Think in terms of the long view.
● General: The stars shift their focus from sexiness to extravagance. Does this mean the passionate roll you've been on is about to end? Hardly. It may mean you and the companion of your choice will be missing in action for a few days, but what's wrong with that? You can see your friends next week. For now, figure out the basic rules of hide-and-seek under the covers.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It's Saturday and everyone else is enjoying some leisure time -- except you. The heavy lifting can wait until later. Downtime is crucial and every little bit counts. Even if you can't avoid working on your days off, take frequent breaks.
● Finances: It's hard to predict your work performance when you can't control your flow of energy. It's not completely out of your hands. It takes some practice but you should be able to reach an inner place that is your deep well.
● Love: It's hard to let go of an old romantic ideal, but that's what's required if you want to move on. Do a little detective work -- it'll help you get some closure if you see where Mr. or Ms. Perfect is right now.
● General: Okay, that's it. You've done all you can do for that particular family member or dear friend who insists on seeking you out for everything from an overdrawn checkbook to a hangnail. Enough. It's now officially time to step back, ignore the phone and devote some time to you. Right now, you have far, far better things to do with your time than listening to yet another rendition of 'Poor Me.'
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Don't neglect any bit of information no matter how minor, or you could find yourself cleaning up a mess that could have been avoided with a little preparation. The details, for once, are more important than the bigger picture right now.
● Finances: If you want to have some fun or even find romance, you know you have to get out there. Staying at home won't do the trick. The same is true for finding your riches. They won't come to you.
● Love: You're the epitome of excitement, and you need a partner who can keep up with your adventurous spirit. Until you find the right person, go ahead and experience escapades on your own schedule.
● General: Here's the deal: it's all about seductive conversation right now for you. Talk about selling ice cubes to polar bears! That's the very least of what you'll be able to pull off now, and you'll make it look easy. Your partner will be only too happy to cooperate with your wishes -- as will just about anyone else who crosses your path. Better warn them, though, because you're almost too hot to handle at the moment.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Slow down next week -- you don't have to implement every aspect of every project. Delegate some things to others so you can keep the momentum moving forward. The details will work themselves out on their own.
● Finances: The effort you're putting into something is starting to seem surreal. Your entire day may feel more like a bad dream than reality. Force yourself to keep wading on instead of quitting even if it feels like time to cut your losses.
● Love: Think one-on-one when it comes to an upcoming date. You're exceptionally intuitive, and you know that the outwardly extroverted personality of this new cutie really hides an introspective center.
● General: Trying to talk you into or out of anything you are remotely focused on just won't work. You'll get mad, you'll become more determined than you already were, and you won't appreciate it -- which the chatty party will learn in no uncertain terms immediately. If you're dealing with someone who's just a tad too naive to see the warning signs, step away. Why injure an innocent civilian? Even if they are on the pushy side.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You've been uncharacteristically silent at work over the past few weeks, and it's time to pipe up. You'll never get what you want unless you ask. You've spent long enough doing more than your share. Look for someone else to pick up the slack.
● Finances: 'It's all good' usually means there is a silver lining behind every dark cloud. You're starting to wonder. In fact, you're getting sick of hearing the phrase. Buck up. Don't let yourself lose your Polly Anna attitude.
● Love: Yours is one of the most refined signs in the zodiac, so not just anyone will do. Look how picky you are about your shoes, and those only go on your feet! Ignore what your friends are doing. You know what's right for you.
● General: You're a magnet, pure and simple, and you know it. You always have. So when that magnetism pulls someone toward you who isn't quite what you had in mind, back off and be direct. You have little time at your disposal, and you won't want to spend it on mercy dates -- especially when there are so many wonderful folks who've also had a taste of your charisma.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your career probably weighs heavily on your mind today. You may be experiencing some dissatisfaction in your current job situation, but don't despair. This may be exactly the motivation you've been looking for to move forward.
● Finances: When it comes to commerce, you have two choices: Either be a part of the herd or be trampled by the stampede. Are you at a wedding gown sale or in an anxiety dream? Either way, be sure to check your spending.
● Love: You're infinitely seductive, but is your goal to sweep this person off their feet or to truly get to know them? Be up-front with yourself and with them. You need to use your charismatic charm honestly.
● General: One more day of secrecy (which has to be making you crazy, at this point) and you'll be ready to let it all hang out. Fortunately, so will the rest of the world. In the meantime, don't say one single word about you-know-what. For starters, someone else will first -- for sure. But if you're forced to comment, go gently on anyone who isn't expecting quite so much blunt honesty.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: When you get back to work Monday morning, it's time to buckle down and deliver. Take the lead on a new venture and your boss is sure to notice your efforts. Don't drop the ball once it starts rolling though -- everyone is counting on you.
● Finances: An investment is like an old friend you think you know inside and out. When it reveals assets you never knew about before, it's a bit of a pleasant surprise. It's more like a kiss than a windfall.
● Love: Making a memorable impression is important to your future. If you're attending a work function, make an extra effort to look sharp and speak eloquently. Career prospects look good, but romance looks better.
● General: Your friendships are ordinarily fun and easy. At the moment, however, the stars are itching for a bit of passion, drama or intrigue -- or better still, all three. Does this mean a friend is about to make a romantic overture? Might not -- but if it happens, think about whether you'll be able to go back to being 'just friends' if it doesn't work out.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Don't turn down any opportunity to socialize right now. Business and pleasure will mix in unexpected ways. You never know when networking will turn into friendship -- or something more.
● Finances: You may be an idealistic dreamer, but that doesn't mean you can't accomplish your most lofty goals, at least not with common sense and a good work ethic in your corner. Discipline and a business plan are your two most important assets.
● Love: Your income gets a boost, and, wisely, you decide to hold onto it. This attitude translates to your love life as well, as you'll get a boost in the charisma department. Once you're sure what to do, you can move forward confidently.
● General: You've never been one to worry about what someone thinks of what you say or do. So when the urge to do something totally unusual and extremely unexpected strikes, your last thought will definitely not be, 'What will the neighbors say?' Good for you. There's just one thing, though: if you can possibly hold off until later tonight, you'll have a far more receptive audience than if you act this afternoon. Oh, c'mon. Even impetuous you can wait a few hours. Right?
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: If you can clean yourself up, now's the time to do it. The stronger your image, the more you stand to gain. Word of mouth is your biggest selling point, and your reputation for service precedes you.
● Finances: You can hardly contain your own impatience. You want things to burst wide open but they'll be exactly the same at the end of the day as they were when you faced them in the morning. Keep your hope alive.
● Love: This crush comes on like the flu: One minute you're well, the next, you don't know what's come over you. Don't take it too seriously, though. You're also going to completely recover and wonder what you saw in this person.
● General: You're a sweetheart, plain and simple: compassionate, tender and you see the best in everyone. That said, you're also not in the mood for anything less than 100 percent of a loved one's attention. Oh, and if they just so happen to be on the other side of the state, country or planet? That won't matter -- not at the moment. Oh, be demanding. When was the last time anyone could ever say you were?
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: A meeting next week could serve as a make-or-break moment for your proposal, maybe even your career, so be prepared. Don't go in without a script. Anticipate their questions in advance and have all your sound bites ready.
● Finances: Is someone trying to lend a friendly hand or are they trying to push you around? It's hard to say. All you know for sure is that they think they're right and you are wrong. You can accept that, since so much is at stake.
● Love: Your usual type is the last thing you need. What's called for is a definite change of pace. Mix things up. If you're a night person, start going for morning jogs. If you love nature, go to art museums.