Free Daily Horoscope - May 27 2017
● General: After days of moping around, you'll wake up this morning feeling like your old self again: charming, impulsive and ready to try anything at least once. So what might be the perfect way to celebrate? How about reconnecting with the gang? After a bit of good-natured kidding about where you've been and a whole lot of winks, nods and sidelong glances, they'll be delighted to have you back in the fold. And you can get back to your unofficial position as head of the entertainment committee.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Use whatever resources you have at your disposal to gain that cutting edge. No matter what your industry may be, you have to get a jump on the competition if you want to succeed in the short term.
● Finances: There is value to everything under the sun and not just in ways you already know of. You're dusting off the antiques and finding all new uses for them. Even being a packrat can come in handy.
● Love: If you've been watching and waiting to see what happens regarding a certain romantic situation, well, look out! It's go time, with all sorts of possibilities on the horizon. What -- or who -- will you choose?
● General: Talk about a delectable dilemma! The stars are making impulse the name of the game, and they've set up shop in your house of secret desires. Well, now. It's easy to see how you could get yourself into a bit of trouble if you're not careful. Of course, this is the kind of trouble others might run from -- but sensual little you might take your own sweet time with it instead. Ah, well. At least no one will have to remind you to be discreet.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Assert yourself and take credit where credit is due. A job well done may be its own reward, but don't let that keep you from asking for a bonus if you feel like you deserve it.
● Finances: Your possessions don't exactly have much sex appeal. In fact, they're bringing down your attractiveness. Start sifting through your things and jettison what's lost its usefulness and luster. Less is more.
● Love: You wouldn't fall for a new car or computer without doing background research to make sure it suited your needs -- take the same approach with potential partners. Friends first while you evaluate!
● General: A group that you're quite active with is about to ask -- if not outright beg -- that you become more involved. A lot more involved. Does this mean the fun is over? Will you have to worry about things like organization, paperwork, and so on? Hardly! Delegate, delegate, delegate. You're the ideas person. That's why they want you. Assemble your staff.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You might want to set aside some extra time for conferencing today. Your colleagues will have great advice for you if you seek it out. Once they get started, they might ramble for a good long time.
● Finances: Busybodies are just another obstacle to your happiness. Shut them out if you can't shut them down. Whatever you do, don't let them get in the way of your productivity. They can be a psychic drain -- don't let them become a financial drain.
● Love: Networking is favored now, and with your ability to multitask, it can have all sorts of positive effects -- for work, for friendship, for romance. Let the meeting and greeting begin!
● General: You'll wake up in the mood to get out of the house, have some serious fun and leave your worries behind. With the stars currently turning up the volume on your charm, finding playmates who are game won't be a problem. You may need to divide your attention among family members and friends who've been whining about not seeing you in far too long, but it's just the price of being popular. Once you've arrived, your time is no longer your own.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your coworkers are filled with great advice, but it will stay hidden unless you seek it out. Don't hesitate to create some extra time for networking among peers -- it's a great way to learn from within.
● Finances: Eating lunch at home was never as charming as it is today. You are winning people over with your hospitality and it's more valuable than treating them to an expensive meal. Come up with an original menu -- the crazier the better.
● Love: Caution: the words that spill out of your mouth could have unintended effects at the moment. Resist sharing your first reaction with anyone and everyone; it's valid, but it's also liable to change quickly.
● General: You're in the mood to get away from it all -- to let loose and have some serious fun. Since you're you, the sign consistently voted 'least likely to be alone unless they want to be,' you won't be short on attentive company or leisure time. Your worst problem will be deciding what grand idea to pursue with which charming companion. Gosh. Sure is tough being you, isn't it?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Research will be fun and rewarding today, so keep poring over old reports and statements until a pattern jumps out at you. Don't worry -- you'll find it and it'll clarify some long-pondered questions.
● Finances: You've earned a bit of arrogance but that's just not your style. Leave the swaggering to others. You keep your sense of pride close to your heart and don't need the recognition of others anyway. Money just can't change that.
● Love: An interaction can be a real learning experience now -- about them and about yourself. Stretch your mind and entertain the wildest ideas. Given enough leeway, this could get very interesting.
● General: You may be having company tonight -- of the unexpected variety. Unlike other signs, you won't need to be reminded to keep your place neat and tidy in the event of a spontaneous visit. Now that you've been warned, you may need to be dragged gently but firmly away from the cleaning products, and involuntarily forced to give up the rubber gloves. Once that's done, you'll be ready to rock. Put the sponge down, and start primping.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Grudges formed today will last a long time and could create some serious riffs at work. Sure, you excel in turf battles and other competition, but be careful not to step on any important toes while you're at it.
● Finances: You've done some soul searching and come up with... nothing. That doesn't mean it wasn't worth the effort. It's smart to know when you're not getting anywhere. Just keep on plodding along, since you don't know which new direction to turn in yet.
● Love: Your romantic ideals may be in need of a little adjustment. If you think you have a type, perhaps you're being overly specific. Someone really different could sweep you off your feet, given the chance.
● General: This is going to be a time to remember for all the right reasons. The romantic stars will storm into your house and demand one-on-one relationships today, so don't expect to see much of your pals -- except for maybe that one particularly close friend, of course. You two will quite literally be inseparable straight through the morning. Perfect timing, huh?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Coworkers and customers will hold the key to your success. Do whatever it takes to keep them happy and you'll see your efforts rewarded several times over.
● Finances: You crave the comforts of home, even when you're, uh, home. That's because you aren't living in harmony. It's not a matter of feng shui, either. This is one issue that money can't correct so don't waste it trying. Look inward.
● Love: Even if you're not in a relationship, the ties that bind are incredibly important. Look closely at your connections now, and examine the unions around you. What do you see that you love?
● General: You're so ready to relax that you're actually feeling torn between spending yet another evening with that delectable new admirer and taking the night off to get some sleep. Obviously, you must be really, really tired. Not to dissuade you from your well-deserved rest, but you should know that the passionate, physically impetuous stars are on duty at the moment -- and you know what that means. Make some coffee, grab a shower and rally.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: The more you're helping others, the better off you'll be. So forget about profit and immediate gain -- think about how your work fits into the really big picture. That's what really matters, after all.
● Finances: You'll forget your head in your haste, if it's not screwed on tight. Make a list and check it twice if not more, because you really can't afford to be forgetting anything. The outcome is made or broken by these simple efforts.
● Love: You're a fighter more than a lover at the moment, and while a little conflict can be hot, a little more can leave 'em cold. Treat potentially romantic situations and people with kid gloves while you're in this mood.
● General: Enough with the baby-sitting, caretaking, and looking out for everyone except yourself. It's officially time to take care of you -- especially when it comes to indulging yourself in some much-needed playtime. The good news is that you can actually pull this off without worrying about getting in too late or having too much to eat or drink. You really can sleep in tomorrow. Make sure tonight is so much fun you'll need to.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Regardless of your actual workload, you'll find ways to have fun with it. You're full of energy and will get tons of work done if you keep your mind focused on the end result.
● Finances: You want only glory but you're forced to deal with the guts involved in getting it instead. That's as it should be. The kind of empty recognition you would gobble up if you could, would only leave you feeling unfulfilled anyway.
● Love: A day or two ago you were futilely trying to get a spark from rubbing two sticks together, but now you're cooking with gas. Those sparks are likely to fly when it comes to the love department too.
● General: Ready to let loose and have some real fun? Good, because the universe is willing to help. Right now the stars are anything but short on creative ways to enjoy the company of others -- and they just so happen to have set up shop in your house of entertaining. How about having the whole crew over to your place for pizza, movies and games? Break out Apples to Apples and stay up late laughing. You owe it to yourself.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Look through old documents and talk to reliable coworkers to get a sense of what's coming up in the short term. The past is the key to the future for you, and it will affect your long-term goals.
● Finances: It's time to get back to the basics. Cutting corners has never been a more healthy activity for you. Don't spend money on anything that's not necessary. You may be surprised at how quickly the list grows.
● Love: Stability is important now, and that might preclude going out on any kind of romantic limb for the time being. Try some activities that help you feel grounded -- exercise or meditation, maybe.
● General: Some fun-loving companions are about to invite you to spend an unusual evening with them, probably doing something you've never done before. Kindred spirits, a new adventure and no worrying about staying up too late -- it just doesn't get any better than that, does it? Your stars are feeling extra impulsive. That means everyone else will be feeling just as impetuous as you are. Go get 'em!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your thinking is way ahead of its time, as usual. See if you can make good use of your ideas before the rest of the population catches up to you. The sooner you implement, the more you'll get noticed.
● Finances: When you're bored, it's usually a good indication that you've learned all you can from the situation you're in. It's time to move on to something new and more profitable. Moving forward is the natural way of the world.
● Love: Take the casual approach -- there's no need to make a big, awkward production about meeting someone new or asking someone out. Thinking of this person as a friend will put you on the right track.
● General: It's officially time to toss the tissues, stop worrying about the past and put some distance between you and whoever or whatever has been making you feel so blue lately. Come on. You've seen way too much of your living room lately. Your dog is even trying to figure out how to get you out of the house. Go ahead; have some fun. You've put in your time.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You're not entirely sure what's going on, but don't let that bother you too much. Most other folks have their heads stuck in the clouds, so your bewilderment won't set you back too far.
● Finances: You get to spend time doing the things you love. Whether it's making a nice dinner for loved ones or watching someone else do it on TV, you are all about putting work aside. You've earned the right to spend time however you see fit.
● Love: Is this person just a friend? What's the nature of your relationship? Are they trying to imply something? Are you? Goodness, things can be ambiguous when romance may (or may not!) be involved -- like now.