Free Daily Horoscope - April 29 2017
● General: One of the things your friends and family love about you is your blazing enthusiasm. It can light up a room. Even more importantly, it can inspire others to be just as excited and involved as you are. In fact, your spirit of adventure is more contagious and enlightening than usual. You might just find yourself leading a ring of rather enthusiastic merrymakers. Whatever will you do? Well, whatever you want, actually.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's a good time to sell your ideas internally and externally. You're poised to develop unique projects, especially those pertaining to new technologies. You'll make converts quickly with your cutting-edge notions.
● Finances: You are slowly acquiring many of the things on your wish list. So why do you feel so dissatisfied? It could be time to revise what remains on your list, or it could be time to acknowledge something deeper that you already know.
● Love: Find someone who is simpatico. Where to look? Think politics, animals and charity events. You'll definitely get in the middle of the action and that's exactly where you want to be. And while you're at it, see who else is around to join in the fun!
● General: Why be in such a hurry to commit yourself, especially if you're not ready? Take your time and survey all your prospects before you make a decision. Whether it's money or an emotional commitment that's on the line, there's no need to put any undue pressure on yourself to make a choice before the time is right. Listen to what your instincts are telling you in this matter and keep mum about what move you want to make until you're sure.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Set an example and get your work done right. Your team will see that quality is more important than quantity. The whole world is in a big rush, and you are the only one who can see that speed is not a beneficial objective.
● Finances: It doesn't take money to make you feel good, but it sure can make you miserable. It's your day to suffer over finances. Luckily for you, it's only a temporary state, more mental than monetary.
● Love: Use good sense when responding to inquiries of any kind. Success in romance depends on your ability to pick up on nuances. He or she may be saying one thing, but their body is shouting another. You'll save yourself time and energy if you pick up and act on these nonverbal cues.
● General: Words of wisdom may be yours for the taking, especially if you make a point of talking about what's bothering you with your close friends. Your normal chattiness may not be as apparent with this issue, but try to get past that if at all possible. After all, you have such a great circle of acquaintances, so why not take advantage of their wisdom? Some piece of advice someone gives you might just ring especially true for your problem.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Share what's going on in that head of yours and don't be ashamed of your ambitions. How can people who have connections help you if they don't know what's going on? Don't be afraid -- reach out and seek a trusted mentor.
● Finances: Making money makes you want to celebrate, in one way and one way only. You don't need to overeat to acknowledge your success, though. You can talk about it until the cows come home, instead -- with the right company, of course.
● Love: Strike up a conversation whenever possible. Even if it seems cheesy, go for it anyway. It's about casting the widest net right now -- and don't worry about anyone's perception of you. Someone will find your confidence irresistible.
● General: An automatic response may be exactly the wrong move to make today, so make sure you think before you do just about anything. A few hot potatoes may get tossed your way, but you can still take a moment or two to consider the best course of action before committing to one way or the other. In fact, just taking those split seconds to get a grip on the situation could make all the difference in the world.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't let anyone push you into something you're uncomfortable with. Though the mood around the workplace is one of rushed enthusiasm, you're feeling more like you need to take your time and get things exactly right.
● Finances: You've come up with some crazy ideas in your day, but this is the craziest. It's so oddball, even you have your doubts. That won't stop you from trying it out, though. Just be sure you don't invest much money into it.
● Love: Why not put yourself first? It's one of the luxuries of singledom -- choosing your own adventure and going about it exactly as you please. It's not selfish when you're exploring your world and expanding your mind, all the while flirting with every hottie you see. Have fun with it!
● General: Inspiration abounds -- actually, it's almost like an embarrassment of riches where you're concerned. Try hanging around kids and animals, because that sort of carefree, unfettered energy will touch off an answering spark in you. This hang-loose attitude inspires your creativity in all kinds of areas, and you're motivated to start having fun in all areas of your life. In fact, you might get so drunk with freedom you start saying what you really think!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You may have to dig to find it, but that golden nugget of wisdom is there for the taking. One of the things you enjoy most about your job is the opportunity to learn -- and today will present a new chance that you should go for immediately.
● Finances: There are a few legal issues you have to sort out before starting any new projects. If you handle them right, they won't break the bank. But if you don't address them in a timely manner, there won't be any point in taking on anything new anyway.
● Love: A huge ego will definitely hinder your romantic life. So instead of being a total boor, throw out a few compliments and toss around a few self-effacing comments. Don't be surprised if your ego-deflating exercise attracts an entourage of hotties.
● General: Perfection is as perfection does. In other words, don't slave over every last detail and exhaust yourself mentally in the process for an impossible ideal. Your time and efforts are much better spent toward working for more practical and highly achievable tasks where you can see the results of your hard work. Once you're finished, you can revel in the rewards and relax a bit, too. Doesn't that sound much nicer than trying to be perfect?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Don't worry about limited resources. Even if a new edict of economy comes down from above, you can hold your ground and hang on to what belongs to you and your peers. Learn to make do with less and you'll be just fine.
● Finances: You want to experience something new but traveling on a shoestring doesn't appeal to you. You can find new worlds right here at home if you keep your eyes open. It can be just as interesting at a fraction of the cost.
● Love: If that date doesn't feel right, don't hesitate to call it quits early. No use trying to force something that isn't working and burning yourself out on a lost cause. Instead, rest up because tomorrow evening's craziness could be memorable.
● General: Your genuine interest in people gets you over any rough spots you might experience today, especially once flightier types realize you're not interested in half-hearted commitments or quick fixes. Diplomacy is your thing, and you make a point to follow through on each promise you give. That alone could win you a legion of fans, but your dedication to your fellow human gives them even more reason to love you.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You may need a new orientation, especially if things seem to be falling apart. To survive this, you need to change your perspective quickly. Look at what's working to your advantage and ignore the rest of the negative clamor.
● Finances: You need all your creature comforts to keep you calm today. Luckily for you, they are cheap or free, and at your disposal. When you feel yourself flying off the handle, retreat.
● Love: You're the life of the party, so keep it coming. Everyone loves this side of your personality, so don't get too caught up in the details. If you're having fun, just have fun. Don't worry about impressing the wrong people for the wrong reasons.
● General: Normally you're not much of a joiner -- if there's one sign in the zodiac who's most comfortable going it alone, it's you -- but right now you make an exception for a truly worthy cause that needs your immediate attention and your formidable skills. You won't regret lending a hand, especially when you see how much your attention is appreciated, and how well it meshes with what others have to offer as well. Give 'til it hurts.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If it's not broken, don't fix it. But if it's dying, now's a great time to tinker with the mechanisms that keep your business running and healthy. You should be able to see some new ways to improve things.
● Finances: Not everything in your day has to be intense, you know. You can spend some time just feeling sort of... fine. In fact, your interest in extreme emotions is draining you of valuable energy. Save it for what's really valuable.
● Love: You're likely dreaming about how much better your love life could be, but you're not really sure what to do next. How about this? Do nothing! Give yourself a break and enjoy the simpler things in life: friends, fun, relaxation. Deal with the heavy stuff tomorrow or the next day.
● General: You're one of the most fun-loving people around, and right now that zippy, lighthearted energy is turned up to the max. Even routine trips to the grocery store become fabulous adventures in the unexplored when you bring your unique perspective and love of laughter. Is it any wonder people are clamoring to be in your presence? Your charming self is off the charts when it comes to personal magnetism.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Why stop when you're having so much fun? Life at work is zipping along nicely right now, and you might not even realize you've toiled through breaks or quitting time until it's too late.
● Finances: All of your responsibilities seem mundane and beneath you. Someone has to do them, though, so tackle them with gusto. The more enthusiasm you bring to these dull tasks, the more likely your day will improve.
● Love: Put your powers of romance and passion to work. After all, you're a master of the mysteries and the methods of love. Think about who you're going to charm next, or rather, who's going to charm you next!
● General: Feel like someone in your family is running hot and cold? It might be as simple as a clash between impetuous youth and wise elders, or a similar circumstance that looks black-and-white from the outside. Whatever side of the argument you happen to fall on, it's key to remember how things looked when you had a much different stance. That alone could give you some common ground to fall back on as you discuss the matter at hand.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You can think big soon, but not right at the moment. Now is the time to plow through your ordinary responsibilities and take care of the business that needs the most attention. You can worry about the other stuff later.
● Finances: You love a good discount. But learning of one will only make you buy something you really don't need. That doesn't save you a penny, now does it? Be frugal and smart at the same time.
● Love: You're single, so what's the problem? You should be charming the pants off anyone who'll give you the time of day, but you haven't batted your eyes or flirted with anyone in days, okay, hours. What's up with that? Get with the program.
● General: You're rebellious, you're quirky, you're eccentric, and one of the things you're most eccentric about is your unwavering commitment on how to make this world a better place. To you it's not a corny or impractical sentiment at all, but an endlessly fascinating puzzle to be tackled over and over again. Right now you have innovative ideas aplenty on how to improve things for everyone here on this tiny blue marble.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You can see the patterns that power your workflow, and you should be able to sync them up with the real world. You are on the verge of a big discovery that will change the way you organize your work.
● Finances: You're bored -- with your past and your present. Don't let that cloud how you see your future. Spice things up while you still can. Start plotting your course to success.
● Love: Fresh sights, sounds and tastes will energize your heart and your creativity. So if you've been pining to get out of town, do it today. You have absolutely nothing to lose, plus, the stars favor long-distance relationships right now. Plan on meeting someone special.
● General: You don't have to have all the answers to keep moving forward. Your path today is very similar to driving through a fog: all you need to count on is that the road is there, and that your headlights will illuminate the path directly in front of you. So rather than worry about what might be around the next bend, concentrate on working with what you have right now. You'll be onto the next stretch of clear road before you know it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Try to take a deep breath and just let nature take its course. You can't see the immediate future as clearly as usual, but it's only because there are too many variables to keep track of everything.
● Finances: Everything you've bet on suddenly seems like an illusion. That's a bit extreme but not exactly untrue. Now that you are seeing things for what they are, tweak both your investments and your plans.
● Love: Telling it like it is from your perspective might prompt some honest dialogue. After all, somebody is full of lip service, and you've just about had it with the BS. Will you demand that they cut to the chase or will you cut them some slack?