Free Daily Horoscope - April 13 2017
● General: Your charisma is strong enough to overcome anyone's self-centeredness. So if you've been trying to get through to a certain someone, today's the day to break the ice. They'll try to resist, but it'll be nearly impossible. You're funny and smart, and even they can sense they're starting to fall for your irresistible magnetism. Go easy on them at first and don't force the issue. But if you get a chance, invite them out for coffee or a drink. Soon, you'll be fast friends and this person will wonder what the problem was in the first place.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: There's a project, you know which one it is, and, whether it's too lofty or just too complicated, everyone is avoiding it. Why not step up to the plate and take a stab at it? You have nothing to lose -- in fact, you have everything to gain.
● Finances: You've put off your own wants and desires for long enough. You don't have to blow the bank, but don't deter your more selfish impulses for even one more day. As long as you don't spend a fortune, you deserve to treat yourself well.
● Love: Art and music are healing forces in your life. It's a great day to restore your emotional resources and indulge your spirit. Dust off your sketchbook or musical instrument -- express your insides through images and sounds.
● General: Your way with words today is adept and thought-provoking. You'll encounter all kinds of interesting situations that will spark your creativity and inspire you to make art of some kind today. Write out your feelings -- either in a letter to yourself, to the person you are trying to get to know better, or to someone who's driving you crazy. Your lucid thoughts will illuminate the situation for everyone.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You have the charm, you have the connections, so why not work it? If you've been trying to snag a client, sway the competition or nab a promotion, now's the time. Your astral energy is super hot right now.
● Finances: You may not have much money to spare but you have plenty of time to spend, and focusing on yourself is the best way to do it. A bit of introspection every once in a while is good for your health and it doesn't cost a dime.
● Love: Ease up on the advice. Your words can do more harm than good if you dole out your half-baked wisdom just to be heard. If you really can't help someone out, defer to a professional. Some things are way more serious than you realize.
● General: You're full of groundbreaking ideas right now. And they're not selfish -- you're all about contributing to humanity and establishing a niche on this crazy planet. Even if you can only improve your small corner of the world, you'll consider it a success. So what if people call you idealistic or a bleeding heart? You know what you're all about and you know what makes you tick. Let the naysayers spew their negativity. Your karma is as shiny as gold.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: If it's one thing you need today, it's clarity. At a certain point, the meetings and the advice just add to the noise. So do a different kind of soul-searching to obtain a deeper comprehension, then take ownership.
● Finances: You're feeling too overwhelmed to finish what you're already working on, much less start something new. Don't even consider taking on any extra projects until things settle down a bit. You'd only be wasting time instead of making money.
● Love: Think in linear terms today -- one thing at a time. It's not a good day for multitasking. Those neurons are a jumbled mess right now. To make your job easier, turn off any distracting gadgets and get to work.
● General: It's important to make a commitment today. If you are looking for an excuse not to move forward, forget abot it. The time is right to get active. Research and planning are indicated, but you may be getting too caught up in the minutiae. If you have any doubts, just use your imagination to come up with ideas or choices that will fill in the blanks and keep you going! If you need to make revisions, you can always work them out as you go along.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Have perspective, will progress. Tidying up your desktop and nailing down your schedule not only makes you feel organized and prepared, it clears the headspace necessary for the crucial longer-term strategizing that's so important now.
● Finances: It's time to address some issues around the house. Minor repairs have been begging for your attention for long enough. Not having funds to hire someone to help is no excuse. Dig in and DIY.
● Love: Reassess your plan of action when it comes to pursuing someone new. Your initial reaction is to speed things along, but it's really in your best interest to let them make the first move. It's not about your pace; it's about theirs.
● General: You've been out of the social loop lately, but you are still on the minds of your friends. They've been reading too much into your silence and think you need time alone. Their perceptions couldn't be further from the truth -- you're just busy. Let them know what's up as soon as possible! Get more involved in what's going on outside your individual realm and offer to tag along. Volunteer to help them with household chores to squeeze in some badly needed quality time.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Polishing a few rough edges can make a flagging project nice and new again. A little reevaluation goes a long way -- it'll make everything work even more efficiently than it is now. After all, you're one smooth operator when it comes to your job.
● Finances: You're trying to pick a lock when what you should be doing is picking your brain for the right combination. It's in there somewhere, hidden under a pile of clues. Listen to your inner voice; it's communicating all the right numbers to you.
● Love: When it comes to finding the perfect mate, your qualifications are pretty rigid, and you're missing out on a whole field of potential candidates because of it. Ease up on your expectations and bend a little.
● General: Today you'll be placed in a complimentary if not overwhelming leadership role. Amid the craziness, don't forget to check in with yourself and make sure you keep a level head. If at any point you feel inundated, ask for help. This is not the time to let your ego get in the way and make decisions for you. No one is perfect, and no one expects you to be! Turn to that trusted co-worker or friend you know you can count on when things get rough. Do not go it alone.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Examine all the angles and make one of your signature step-by-step plans today. A key piece of the puzzle falls into place now, and suddenly a situation becomes clear in a way you can very much turn to your advantage.
● Finances: The last thing you want today is a deep and meaningful conversation. You want idle banter or nothing at all. So when someone attempts a discussion about their values, or yours, cut them off at the pass, even if it takes some cash.
● Love: Love will find you when you least expect it, so stop trying to force Cupid into your lair. Sometimes, attracting the right person doesn't involve any work at all. Keep doing your own thing and it'll happen.
● General: Don't sell yourself short -- you know exactly what to do and how to do it. Just listen to your intuition. The worst thing you can do right now is let yourself get intimidated by expectations. You might be approaching a critical point today, so if you start to feel nervous about it, do your best to relax. Keep an open mind and focus on having a positive outlook. If you over-process this situation, you'll lose perspective.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You know what they say about all work and no play -- some serious downtime is in order or maybe some party time or perhaps a bit of both. Be proactive about balancing your own life. You're the only one who can make it happen.
● Finances: You are thinking about how you look to others, and rightly so. It's not that you crave attention; rather, you've been neglecting your appearance for far too long. Looking polished and presentable is an excellent investment.
● Love: Your kindness is appreciated more than you know. So today do a friend a favor -- you'll be glad you lent a helping hand. After everything is said and done, walk away graciously, without accepting anything in return.
● General: The truth can be harsh, but when it comes from someone you love, it is almost always meant to be constructive. Don't be surprised if a loved one shows their affection inappropriately today. You'll feel the rebellion well up, but keep it in check. Let bizarre or offensive statements settle into your brain before you react. Your initial response will emerge from an emotional and defensive place, but there's no reason to defend yourself. It's really pointless to resist.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If you're not making much progress in one area, temporarily shuffling priorities won't hurt. Break a big project down into manageable smaller steps or set it aside while you deal with an ongoing issue. Either way, you'll move forward.
● Finances: The almighty dollar is as elusive as ever, but today you don't seem to mind. You're having fun on the cheap, and you're in good company. Excess money would only spoil the mood.
● Love: You've basically tapped out the dating resources at the gym, but that doesn't mean the exercise realm is a bust altogether. Sign up for a yoga class or fitness boot camp. You'll discover a fertile field of romantic possibilities.
● General: Lots of people are curious about what makes you tick, so it won't be hard to find someone to talk to. When you want to bond with other people, share common experiences. Connect by talking about the human experience -- you know, 'Why are we here?' and 'What's my purpose in life?' If you've been wanting to broach topics surrounding romance and finance, this is a great day to discuss relationship issues, a promotion or a pay raise. You might even want to fess up. Whether it's good or bad, get it off your chest.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Do your best today and you'll get your big opportunity. Even if you're dealing with the grunt labor and not rewriting company policy or dreaming up mission statements, someone important is watching how you handle the details.
● Finances: The right decision is the hardest one to make. Doing what's right takes strength, though, and you have it. It's a matter of fairness and that matters more to you than money. You won't hesitate to do the right thing.
● Love: Grab your crush and head out on the town for a night to remember. Today is a great day to have fun and get crazy. Just be flexible if things don't go as planned -- something even more memorable is in store.
● General: Old ideas, outdated assumptions and unwanted items? It's all gotta go. The sooner you clear out all this physical and mental detritus, the sooner you'll get to the fresh stuff. If you're having a hard time figuring out what should go and what should stay, ask a friend. This person's feedback will be crucial in the process. You want to emerge from this experience mean, lean and ready to start a new chapter in your life.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Today, jettison the emotional blubber and get down to the facts. Help people cut to the chase -- you don't have time for the niceties. Work will be difficult enough thanks to glitches in communication and people's general lack of self-awareness.
● Finances: Not focusing on finance is your biggest challenge of the day. If you don't take this precious time for other pursuits, you will be wasting time in the coming days. Give your mind a rest from all thoughts of money.
● Love: Use caution and good sense today. If you have to cry on someone's shoulder, make sure it's someone you trust. A character on the periphery, such as a coworker or acquaintance, could use this sensitive information against you later on.
● General: Ever heard of giving someone the benefit of the doubt? Practice this principle today. Someone in your family or group of friends is going through something intense, and your attitude toward them is starting to sour, big time. Communication is going to be either labored or entirely vicious, but you need to try hard to detach and let them be. Your best bet? Remove yourself from the situation. Let this person know you are giving them space instead of creating more angst. They'll come around when they're feeling better.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Make sure you have a grip on the various aspects of a situation before you even think of striking a deal. Even if you're willing to compromise and cooperate, the other party may be trying to pull a fast one. Be ready for anything.
● Finances: Don't act like you're better than someone -- or better yet, don't act like you're better than anyone. Being humble is a sign of true success. You may not be there, personally or financially, but as they say, fake it 'til you make it.
● Love: Don't wait for the perfect opportunity to approach that hottie -- it may never happen. Making the first move could get you closer to finding true love, or at least a date, so steel yourself and go for it!
● General: Seeds you plant today will soon grow into beautiful new opportunities. It's a great day to start new searches and embark on new journeys. But don't rush out and buy your tickets ASAP -- you still need to work out tons of details! It's important to take your next vacation planning at a slow, deliberate pace. If you are in the midst of a career change, put some effort into it today. Update your resume and put a few feelers out on the job market. Your next move could entail a travel element!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Go with your gut or go with the data -- the decision is really up to. It's a matter of whether you can afford to delay the process or not. If the risk is small considering the reward, trust your intuition. But if you stand to lose your ass, wait until the numbers are right.
● Finances: Someone you have grown to think of as your right arm is becoming a thorn in your side. Every partnership has its rocky moments, so don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Put up with the barbs until things smooth out again.
● Love: In the grand scheme of things, age really doesn't matter, does it? When's the last time you dated someone older or younger? Give it a try. Just don't go too far out of range; otherwise, you may have little in common.