Free Daily Horoscope - April 12 2017
● General: Your social life is abuzz right now, which is feeding you valuable positive energy from other people. This is a great day to be around as many people as you possibly can be -- friends and strangers alike. Not only will it give you a nice break from your more solitary routine, it will open you up to starting new relationships or taking older ones in a new direction. Anyone who starts out as a stranger will end up being much more than that by the end of the day.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Take your time in all matters of communication today, because a hasty response is a thoughtless response. Someone expects you to react all the time, but you prefer a measured reply. Do some reflecting before you answer; ignore their exasperation.
● Finances: There is no better way to spend the day than by getting all of your legal ducks in a row. You can't move forward with a particular project before you finalize the legal documents so make it your priority.
● Love: Life is totally hectic right now, but that doesn't mean you have to wallow in your own schedule. Block out some time to do something you love. Whether it's trawling the dating sites or getting a massage, treat yourself.
● General: Take yourself out tonight! Show yourself off to the world and you are sure to have a good time. If you are looking for more romance in your life, you certainly aren't going to find it at home -- even if you cuddle up with your sweetie. And if you are happy to be single, remember that as a solo act you can do whatever you want to do and go wherever you want to go. Your freedom is priceless, and it's something you should consciously enjoy more often.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Lighten up a little today and add to the social scene of your workplace. After all, it's not called 'Happy Hour' for nothing. When you go out with coworkers, later on, try to have some fun, even if going home seems much more appealing.
● Finances: Your day can't be made any more exciting than it is. If it still holds no interest, then it's time to make some serious changes. Going over your budget and finding out just how much you can afford to change is your first baby step in a new direction.
● Love: Getting love advice from fellow singles isn't always the best approach. If you really want to know how things work, seek out a long-time married couple. That's the kind of wisdom you're looking for.
● General: Your friends are going to be your greatest source of comfort and energy today, but that's nothing new. You all have similar ideas about what to do today, so get in touch with them as early in the day as possible to come up with a plan that everyone can contribute to. Get all of the boring stuff out of the way first -- you can't let work projects, homework or errands keep you from having fun with your favorite people. It might be tricky to juggle it all, but you can do it!
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You're vulnerable to the moods of others right now, so be extra vigilant with your emotional force field. Otherwise, your snarky neighbor's bad vibe may bleed under the divider, but not without your consent.
● Finances: Don't let your obligations overwhelm you. It's a lot easier to tackle everything on your list when you remind yourself of your real priorities. Money is a vehicle, not a destination, so don't let it stress you out.
● Love: You exude a certain quality others find totally intoxicating. In fact, you might even attract some undesirables to the party. Don't sweat it. Resist the urge to be rude and let everyone bask in your glory today
● General: You're going to get along really well with people left and right today -- like-minded folks will be everywhere you look! This is a good day to make plans to get to know one or two of these people better. Making plans will be easy, especially when a big chunk of your calendar suddenly gets cleared up. You've got a lot of play time coming up in the next few days, so make the most of it. Don't fritter it away by sleeping in and watching television. Get social!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You can't hide out in your cubicle, waiting for the day to end. It just doesn't work that way. Plenty of your sensitive colleagues can empathize, so grab your best work pal and discuss what's troubling you. It'll feel great to get all that stuff off your chest.
● Finances: The road is getting a bit bumpy. Why wait for it to get worse? Start doing what you can to smooth things over before it's too late. You'll just spend extra time, money and effort if you wait until you're any further down the road.
● Love: You're pretty sensitive lately, so don't reveal too much to someone new. Be more conservative than usual about showcasing certain pieces of your personality. Wait until you know you won't be betrayed.
● General: You can (and should) shut out pressures from the outside world right now. Too many people are demanding too many unreasonable things of you. So today, just curl up and enjoy being by yourself for a while. Lower the volume on your life, and some helpful introspection is bound to come your way. You are feeling more introverted than usual, which is a sure sign you aren't getting as much out of being in a group as usual. Your energy is being diluted instead of enlivened.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You don't have to act like a cold, heartless politician to be a good leader. You can be modest, resourceful and generous and still pull it off. The key is being yourself -- as long as you're authentic, you'll be effective.
● Finances: Income and fun are a great combination, it's understood. But if you have to settle for income alone, look for fun in other places. You can't afford to wait until everything is just the way you want it, on either front.
● Love: Play it simple and be yourself when it comes to the dating game. After all, if you start out with some cooked-up facade, you'll have to carry it with you on subsequent meetings -- and at some point, if it gets serious, you'll have to come clean.
● General: If a friend or family member asks you to sacrifice some of your free time in the coming weeks, try to do what you can for them. They wouldn't ask this of you unless they really needed your help, and chances are you will get a lot out of being there for them. You should take it as a compliment that they came to you first. In your work life, things are about to get busy -- so you might want to tidy up your work area so that you can be ready for the onslaught.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Shake off a talkative colleague who monopolizes all your time and spend time with other coworkers. They'll appreciate your input, but even more so, you'll connect with folks who share your visions.
● Finances: Everything you buy has a ripple effect today. The last thing you want is to make a big, tsunami-producing splash. Keep your purchases to those of the small pebble variety.
● Love: Being desperate is one thing. Showing your desperation to the world, especially to potential dates, is quite another. Such a turnoff! If you don't think you can control it, stay in and wait until the anguish passes.
● General: Lots of vibrant energy is coursing through you right now, but it's more the 'start up' kind than the 'finish up' kind. But this is not necessarily a bad thing. By initiating a lot of new things at once, you can make your life a lot more interesting without getting too overwhelmed. And it's okay if you don't actually get a lot done right now. You have more time than you think, and it's fun to play around with a few different sets of plans.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You have a lot of personal business going on off hours, but that's no reason to let your private life disrupt your routine. When those emotions start to get the best of you, think how much you enjoy the break your workday provides you.
● Finances: Your energy goes from high to higher to highest as the day progresses. Make good use of it, because this kind of great day doesn't come very often. You can make a small fortune if you manage yourself wisely.
● Love: All this dating stuff doesn't have to be so serious. After all, you're not looking for your life partner. And even if you are, what's the point of making everything so dire? Lighten up and have fun. Being single is the bomb!
● General: Today is a very good day to initiate any new thing, from a new book to a new job to a new relationship. Possibility is a profound thing right now, and nothing will excite you more than a blank canvas upon which you can draw anything you like. Your creativity is leading you to act in unexpected ways, but the people you meet today will find your unpredictability charming and unique. You are out to impress, and you are likely to succeed quickly.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You are the master right now and others should answer to your beck and call. It's a good day to get what you want. So be unreasonable -- ask for the impossible. Even if it's ridiculous, the words have been uttered and the possibilities exist.
● Finances: Just because something isn't easy doesn't mean you should just give in. Remind yourself how much you've invested already, and not just money. Your time, commitment and emotional energy are all wrapped up in it. Don't just walk away.
● Love: Rumors and gossip don't mean a thing, though a kernel of truth is always part of it. Instead, do your own research. Keep what you know in the back of your mind, but form your own conclusions about this person.
● General: At work or school, you need to be honest and understand your limitations -- the people who have authority over you will appreciate and respect it. It can be tough on your ego to admit that you can't do something, but it is the only way to start learning a skill or piece of information that you lack. Get a better perspective on your place in this organization and understand that you are more valuable the more you actually know. If you keep learning, that is.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: It's a great time to reappraise your core values and work ethic; open up to new ideas and ways of thinking. This is simple stuff, so don't expect deep profundities. Whatever you come up with will be more than worthwhile.
● Finances: You have to back up a bit and include more than just yourself in the picture. Your associates are getting tired of feeling ignored. They can make or break your project, so focus on the big picture today.
● Love: You're not even a couple yet, but you're green with envy. The possessive routine is a real downer, and it'll drive this person away from you PDQ. Ease up on the obsession -- turn your attention to other pursuits for now.
● General: No matter what you are debating doing right now, you aren't going to come to any conclusions today -- so don't push yourself too hard. Instead, use this day to do some more research on your options. Go online and find out what other people who have been in your situation choose to do -- and how they feel about their decision. Ask for advice from your friends. Making a decision about your life doesn't always have to be something you do alone.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: The rumor mill at the office is churning out doozies lately, and you're the target of at least one juicy tidbit of gossip. Just make sure everyone knows your position before the next clash of personalities because someone's really gonna get it.
● Finances: Don't wait for things to drop into your lap. Challenge yourself to move forward, with or without a lucky break. There is always something that someone needs to have done, so look around for profitable ideas.
● Love: Being judgmental will cause more trouble than it's worth. Whenever you're in doubt, take a direct approach. Cut through all the BS and deal with the problem at hand. The other stuff will just complicate matters.
● General: Don't be shy about protecting your secrets today, even if you have to plead the fifth with inquisitive friends and family. Your business is your business, and other people can't help but meddle if they get the impression that you are looking for their input. No matter how well-intentioned they may be, they still have a different agenda than you do. It's time to reassert yourself. Remind people that you are capable of running your own life!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: It's a great time to embrace the attitude, 'Out with the old, in with the new.' If things were in disrepair around your house, you would upgrade, so why continue using technology that's obviously way past its prime and usefulness to your organization?
● Finances: The more people you connect with, the happier you'll be -- and the more financially successful. You can only get so far alone. Why waste time trying to be independent when all that you really want has to do with other people?
● Love: You're pretty talkative, but that's not the issue. It's what you talk about -- that's more the issue. Keep the conversation light. Don't delve into heavy or screwy subjects right away, unless of course your date's game for that kind of verbal banter.
● General: Even if you have a dozen different projects going on right now, you should make personal relationships your first priority today. Someone needs your advice or your time, and you should juggle your schedule to give them what they need. Helping others is also a way to help yourself see things from a new perspective. You will realize the immense value that you have in other people's lives.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Now's not the time to plan your acceptance speech or international debut, so stop daydreaming about the impossible. You should be dealing with work, but instead, you're focusing on personal fantasies.
● Finances: There has to be a happy middle ground for you. Going back and forth between being flush and being broke is losing its appeal. In fact, it's downright exhausting. Learn to live in moderation.
● Love: You may have it easier than you think. In fact, you do have it easier than you think. It's time to start embracing what is right in your life. You spend so much time focusing on what you don't have that you miss out on everything else.