Free Daily Horoscope - March 26 2017
● General: A rude or insensitive person could cause you some complications this morning, but at the same time they will help give you a fresh perspective on your life -- they'll show you who you don't want to be! Take notes on their behavior. You are doing perfectly fine with your choices lately, so don't listen if this person criticizes you or gives you unsolicited advice. Smile sweetly, and then ignore them.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Deadlines are important -- but your relationships with others are even more mission critical. On hours or off hours, work on building your reputation among the people who matter most. That could mean almost anything, so stay flexible.
● Finances: You're getting closer and closer to achieving your financial goals, even if you can't tell that you're making any progress at all. Like-minded people will step up soon to give you that final push you need to cross the line.
● Love: Today, you must expend lots of energy to get little done. So choose your tasks wisely -- don't burn up lots of momentum on starts and fits. Better to have your day planned out ahead of time to avoid major burnout later on this evening, when you'll need that energy to party!
● General: Be careful of other people who seem too good to be true today, because they probably are. Your instincts about people are usually dead on, so if you fear that someone who is making big claims is full of hot air, alert those in power about your reservations. There is nothing wrong with demanding proof before you buy into anyone's story. Your skepticism might make waves today, but in the end it will save everyone a lot of stress and regret. They'll thank you for it.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Don't go looking for a new job until you have clarity on your current situation. Make sure you take time to absorb this awareness fully, and you will experience a sense of resolution regarding your deeply held ideals.
● Finances: It's time to take some action. Nothing radical is called for, but doing nothing at all is out of the question. Start coming up with simple solutions and go from there. Take it one step -- and one bill -- at a time.
● Love: You'll find tons of awesome opportunities to make it all about you today. And it's so effortless. Everyone wants to put you in the spotlight anyway because you're so affable and fun to be around. So gather your people and lead the charge.
● General: Right now it's your emotional nature that is going to be your driving force in life, but that needs to start changing. You need to think more with your brain and less with your heart. It isn't steering you wrong, but it could be sending you in circles. Think things through and get some alone time if you feel that you need it. Being practical might not feel very sexy, but it's definitely the intelligent way to go! Temptations soon disappear when you look at them with a critical eye.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Undercurrents of conflict and resentment are hiding beneath the surface over the next week or so, and you and your coworkers are struggling to see what's going on. That's not important -- just keep your head down and keep making progress.
● Finances: Someone presents themselves as completely foreign, but their financial strategies are actually very similar to yours. It's almost uncanny once you start talking about them. You'll feel as if you've finally found your financial soul mate.
● Love: Be careful how much advice you dispense with today. Someone is just looking to twist your words around to fit their needs. No matter what you say, that thick skull of theirs will prevent anything positive from getting through.
● General: You will be doing yourself a service by taking your time today, especially in terms of any decisions you have to make. From what kind of coffee drink you want to order to what investment fund to buy into, you need to think things through! Your gut seldom lets you down, but your gut could be tied up in some distracting (albeit exciting) emotional stuff right now. Get help thinking things through.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You can't be responsible for everyone's misinterpretation but aim for clarity nevertheless. A growing awareness that others may misunderstand what you say will lead you to choose your words more carefully.
● Finances: Everyone has their own ideas when it comes to money. It's like being part of a giant three-legged race -- but with many more legs. The worst that can happen is a lack of progress, and the best is a newfound respect for flexibility.
● Love: The problem with today is options -- you have too many of them. Whatever you choose, hang out with other bachelors and/or bachelorettes. Your chances of hooking up with a hottie are over the top and when randy singles get together, anything can happen.
● General: The past is coming back, not to haunt you -- but to thrill you! Whether it's an old flame returning to town to see what you're up to, an old photo you find that stirs up some hilarious memories, or even just a song on the oldies station that reminds you of summer camp, your past is suddenly very present. This is a wonderful day to travel down memory lane and let yourself remember the person you used to be -- and of course, marvel at the person you have become.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your generous nature might be in remission for the next few days, but don't let that keep you from giving away a few smiles. It's a great time to look inward and reflect on your career development.
● Finances: You can come up with good solutions to your financial problems if you stop trying to get miles ahead. Settle for simply getting by, at least for now. If you look laterally, you'll find your pot of gold.
● Love: Dust in the wind -- that's the attention span of almost everyone around you today. So it's up to you to step in and gather whatever particles you can. If you've been waiting to ask for a date or a raise, now's your chance.
● General: Running around at a frantic pace is not going to help you get more stuff done -- it will only give you stress and increase your blood pressure! Today, you need to move away from multitasking and just try to focus on one thing at a time. When you talk on the phone, just talk and listen. Don't force yourself to deal with driving in heavy traffic and grocery shopping at the same time! Toward the end of the day you will start to finally find a nice rhythm.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your energy will be relentlessly positive and you might find that others are drawn to your style. It's a good day to exercise your creative impulses and let your self-control look the other way for a while.
● Finances: You don't have to experiment to find a new formula. All you have to do is keep your ears -- and your mind -- open. The telltale clues someone else is dropping is leaving you enough information to put two and two together.
● Love: All this hard work is finally starting to pay off. Whether you've been beating your fat into submission at the gym or pounding out that hellish project after hours, you're seeing results. Take a minute to cherish you dedication -- then get back to business.
● General: Try to make exploring with people from other cultures your new hobby today -- different beliefs and customs can offer you some fresh new ideas and inspire you to find a way around a problem that's been plaguing you. New ways of thinking and a foreign perspective will give your creativity a boost. They will give you the drive you've been lacking for a while now. It's an ideal day to step out of your comfort zone and into someone else's world.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Customer relations and team meetings will feel weird during the next workweek or at least until you adjust your communication style. You are out of sync with the people around you, but once you've settled in, it won't be so bad.
● Finances: You're better off connecting on an intellectual level than you are on a romantic level, but your heart won't let you be. Falling in love will only cloud your judgment, whether it's a person, a portfolio or an idea.
● Love: Availability is a good thing right now -- always answer your phone and respond to emails within a few hours. Even if you're a second or third choice, your chance to shine still comes around. And when it does, they'll lament the day they passed you over the first time.
● General: Try to avoid making any impulse buys right now -- especially on big-ticket items. Throwing your money around without thinking it through, could chip away at the careful balance you've been working so hard to achieve. Shift from relying on your credit cards to using cash to pay for things. That way, you'll always understand that you are giving something up every time you make a purchase.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your cheerful demeanor and strong personality pull people to you. So start using them! Delegate tasks you've been dreading or at least ask for advice. Remember, you don't have to carry the weight on your shoulders alone -- reach out.
● Finances: Your first instinct when faced with conflict is to start rearranging things in your home. From knick-knacks to furniture, you have to get everything placed just right. It's a harmless way to handle stress, but you could find a more productive approach without much effort.
● Love: Your brain is extra loud today -- nothing that comes out of it makes any sense at all. Under these circumstances, you're better off listening to instinct. Even if you have to tune out and sit in silence for a few minutes, the right message will rise to the surface.
● General: Even without trying, you are going to be a source of inspiration for someone today -- and they won't be shy about letting you know it! You might feel embarrassed at first by the fawning attention, but you'll get used to it eventually. Don't miss your chance to soak up the spotlight that they're shining on you! This is your time at center stage, and it won't last long. Enjoy it as much as you can, and believe in your heart that you deserve every single accolade you get.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You'll get farther in the long run if you don't have to go back to correct mistakes. As tempted as you will be to zip forward at great speed, try to tap on the brakes every now and then throughout the day.
● Finances: Your ideas aren't the only ones, nor are they the best. You can learn a lot just by listening today. What you hear will change not only your view but your bottom line.
● Love: When a song or an image transports you back in time, don't fight it. Enjoy the flood of nostalgia. It's reminiscent of happy childhood innocence. Recapture the essence of youth and apply it to your currently crazy, even sinful, adult life.
● General: Are you being too idealistic about a new person in your life? If there's someone in your social group everyone dislikes but you, then maybe you should give this person another, more objective review. Your tendency to see the good side in people is charming and generous, but it's not always useful for keeping yourself protected against those who might not be healthy for your life goals. Do not accept negative habits.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You've found tons of answers to your boss's problem without any effort at all, and you'll be rewarded. Only you could turn a friendly weekend gathering into a brainstorming session -- and what a smart move it turns out to be.
● Finances: Whatever plans you set in stone today will only go wrong. Keep your options open. Your approach may change from one moment to the next, so don't count on anything staying as it is.
● Love: Everyone has at least one compliment for you today, but you'd rather not hear it. Nice words directed your way make you squirm. Plod through these saccharine hours with a grin and a nod. Otherwise, you're liable to insult someone who's totally into you.
● General: Checking in with the people you like spending time with is what you need right now to stay grounded. Your friends might know what is best for you right now, so listen to their feedback and follow their advice as closely as possible. Your pace may get you where you want to go faster, but it could also be leaving a few people behind. So slow down and spend more time with the people you care about. Make time to share a meal, a long phone conversation, or a short road trip to somewhere fun.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Tune into your intuitive side and try to divine the meaning underlying a recent string of confusing messages. Even though the signals are being sent, your radar is somehow broken. Ask for an interpretation if need be.
● Finances: What started out as a minor daydream has blossomed into a plan with some real potential. It's actually quite brilliant and other people can't help but notice that. You may finally have come up with your big idea.
● Love: You're way too focused on details and outer characteristics. If you dig deeper, beyond age, the color of skin and those awful shoes, you'll discover more similarities than differences. Toss judgment out of the window to make it past the first impression.
● General: Why do you have to take the rules of someone who is in authority today at face value? Dissent is not only acceptable in this situation, it is wise -- if you have an issue with what they are decreeing, then step up to this person and say so. Of course, make sure you communicate in the most respectful and diplomatic way possible! Compromise is feasible and the act of standing up for what you think is a powerful way to make a great impression on influential people. They will respect it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You'll have more creative work coming at you over the next week than you know what to do with. That's definitely not a bad thing, but if you need to delegate it, do it sooner rather than later.
● Finances: You'll hear the word 'unrealistic' again and again, so it's hard not to eventually take it to heart. Don't. Other people don't have any more say than you do when it comes to divining the future.
● Love: You want to eat, your pals are ready to head to the bar. What to do? Expect your wishes to fall out of favor with the status quo today. If you're up for a compromise, go with the flow. Otherwise, don't be afraid to stand as the lone wolf.