Free Daily Horoscope - March 21 2017
● General: Take a long hard look around before you take any action. If you've been feeling like it's time to resolve a problem in your personal life, you could well be right: You're at your most critical, analytical and insightful right now. But don't rush into it. It's important that you really understand the situation before you start in on changing it. This is as true for your finances as it is for your love life.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Step gingerly around others and don't make a move until they're ready, even if it pushes out your schedule. Though a slow-paced approach isn't the most comfortable for you, anything else could be perceived as overly aggressive.
● Finances: You won't settle for anything less than fireworks and a ticker tape parade. Finishing second place won't do, and last is just not an option. Take your independence and wave it like a flag, because it is your claim to fame and fortune.
● Love: You may not be quite as outgoing as usual at the moment, but you never know who'll find your quiet side alluring -- or an intriguing change of pace. A mysterious smile goes a long way.
● General: Some days you are so darned analytical it seems as if you could take any old problem and analyze it down to its most important component parts, figure out how to fix it, and then just do it. That's great. Whether it's a work problem or a domestic issue, you're going to bring these analytical skills to bear. Thank goodness for you!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Even if you're feeling less than pleased with an outcome, put a good face on it. If you're concerned about your reputation, you'll want to pay particular attention to how you're perceived right now.
● Finances: Your subconscious is running the show, from your emotional life to your financial health and wellbeing. Don't expect to be understood when you run into others, especially when you don't understand your own actions, but do know your interior motives are pure.
● Love: Interpersonal interactions you have now could quickly get intense, in both good and not-so-good ways. Realize that you may be a bit touchy, and don't jump to conclusions -- either good ones or not-so-good ones!
● General: If you're painting your bedroom, don't go back to the drawing board. You've spent weeks picking out the right colors, and now the furniture is standing around in the hallway and the base coat is dry. Do the second coat and get to work on the detailing -- it may take more time than you expect. And yes, you picked the right shade of orange to match that royal blue! It looks good! So finish the project already.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: A decision you've been going back and forth about suddenly becomes crystal clear and very advantageous if you engage your brain and your gut. No wonder your combination of intuition and intelligence is lethal, especially to the competition.
● Finances: You and a formerly mere colleague have taken things to a deeper level. If you've ever wanted to venture out on your own, you've found your partner in crime. Suss them out a bit; you may find they've been secretly mulling over the very same thing.
● Love: Oh, the mysteries of love -- unknowable, vast and somewhat intimidating, right? Normally, sure. But right now you've got a special power to obtain a much better understanding of it all. Tap in!
● General: Make a real effort. Sweat, sweat, sweat! Then sweat a little more. If you're doing this work literally, you'll be building important muscle groups in your body. If you're doing this work metaphorically, you'll be building important muscle groups in your character. You'll be a tough customer by the end of the day, and that is exactly what you need to handle your business.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your hesitation may be hard to put your finger on, but it's there for a reason. So if you can stall on inking that deal or filing those applications, by all means, do so. Otherwise, you may regret moving forward now.
● Finances: Something you own is in desperate need of service. Putting it off is penny wise and pound foolish. Your flow of money may be drying up but not taking this particular bull by the horns would be a big financial mistake.
● Love: Read through that certain someone's online profile one more time. If you've got a hesitation, it's for a reason -- and while you can't win if you don't play, you also don't want to waste your time.
● General: Sometimes you can't move on until you've really faced a problem from the past. If you're in this situation, today is the day when things could clear up a little. Something shifts, and the past suddenly seems less threatening. You can look at it head on, and then move on. But take it slow: Even if it is easier, it isn't easy, and you need to give yourself plenty of time to rest and recuperate.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Think carefully about others' motives and look beneath the surface. A certain party's plotting, and if you're smart enough to uncover it in time (which you are), you can either put the kibosh on it or get in on it.
● Finances: The Beatles were right: Love is all you need. You've been pursuing money as if it will save you but it's not the elixir you were hoping for. It helps get the attention of something that is, though, so use it judiciously.
● Love: If you're feeling like your romantic intuition is less than spot-on, perhaps you're not giving it a good chance. Meditate on your love life -- past, present and future -- then open your heart and mind to your gut instinct.
● General: If you've been feeling stymied by various blocks, external and internal, that could all change now. Does it coincide, by any chance, with your return to a regular exercise routine? These two things -- the lifting of blocks and the sticking-to-it of exercise -- are related phenomena. How can weight lifting change your boss's mind, you want to know? Often, even external blocks are actually internal.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If someone's trying to convince you to change your perspective, they've got their work cut out for them. Before you say no, at least hear them out -- ask a few questions to better understand where they're coming from.
● Finances: Family obligations are keeping you from rushing to the front where you rightly belong -- or so it feels. Slow down and take a breath; that's just an illusion and one that's not helping you at all. Force yourself to face the truth instead of pawning it off on those around you.
● Love: Your natural wit and charm make you well versed in the language of love, but the other half of that communication equation -- listening, as well as reading between the lines -- may be more important right now.
● General: Nobody ever said it was going to be easy. Okay, maybe somebody did say that. But they were wrong, and if you believed them, you could be in for a little wake-up call. But don't worry -- if things were easy, life would be so boring! It's much better this way. You'll be much more energized and engaged, and that will make the whole prospect more interesting.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: If you can stay ahead of the curve, you can work it to your advantage. Watch for changes and trends surrounding financial procedures, budgets or the larger profits and losses of your industry or company.
● Finances: Why set low goals when you can just as easily set high ones? You're shooting for the top. You may not get there but you're bound to get further than you would have had you not tried so hard.
● Love: What is it you truly want when it comes to love? That checklist's all ready to go, but it's only part of being completely ready for your heart's great expedition. Equally important: What are you ready to give?
● General: What is it you want? Today's a very good day to ask yourself this question, because it is very, very, very, very likely you're going to get whatever you want. On the other hand, if you don't feel like posing that question, you can just sit back and see what you get. Chances are good that it is what you wanted, whether you knew it or not. So be open to what comes your way... and enjoy!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Take the initiative and everyone will hail you as a hero when you've saved the day (and the bottom line). An old procedure or project plan could use some revision now, and you're just the one to figure out how to optimize it.
● Finances: Impulses may make you spend more than you should, but they won't be taking the blame or paying the bills. You will. Curb yourself while you still can, because otherwise the money will fly.
● Love: The possibilities are pretty much magical at the moment, so what kind of romantic stuff have you got up your sleeve? Allure them, entice them, surprise them, astound them -- it's easy for you now.
● General: You're a curious one, all right. You want to know how this works and how that works. This curiosity for the world around you is one of your most valuable assets. It guarantees that you'll stay interested and engaged (and thereby fulfilled) your whole life long. So get out there and find answers to some of your questions today!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Examine the root cause of how you're feeling and you'll be better able to handle it. While your mood definitely affects your workday, it may not be directly related to workplace issues.
● Finances: You're feeling happy today, for no apparent reason. Money doesn't make or break your good mood. It goes without saying that friendships are excellent things to focus your good feelings on, but explore other ways to mine your good mood.
● Love: You're likely more engaged with your own internal dialogue than with the world around you at the moment. Either take a break from socializing, or be ready to make an effort to get out of your own headspace.
● General: If work were a camping trip, you'd be in charge of the grill. Why? For one thing, everybody trusts you when it comes to handling fire. You can light it, you can keep it burning, you can make sure it doesn't get so big that is sets the paper plates and tablecloths on fire. Further, people trust you to distribute the hot dogs fairly, equitably and fully cooked. Yep, it's no wonder you're the office equivalent of the grill chef -- who else is as trustworthy as you?
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your undivided attention brings unexpected dividends when you uncover a hidden agenda or a way that you can lend a hand. Take extra time to truly tune in when others are talking at work now.
● Finances: Things can change from one day to the next. If that doesn't seem possible, then you could be in for a rude awakening. It's not too late to start putting money away for a rainy day, even if you can't imagine anything but blue skies and smooth sailing.
● Love: You're a person of many moods at the moment, but if the stars have anything to say about it, they're all good ones. Take time for thinking and daydreaming, and make plans for fun, too.
● General: You have never been particularly immature, but lately you've been noticing a certain shift in yourself. This change could really crystallize when you see yourself behaving in an unfamiliar way in a familiar situation. Maybe you're calmer. Maybe you don't take things as personally. Maybe you stay objective. Maybe you're seeing what it's like to be an adult.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Step-by-step planning and execution come naturally to you, so get a solid start on an important long-term project. Recruit the right helpers, get the green light, and you'll be good to go. It'll be smooth sailing from here on in.
● Finances: If you think you're going to fail, you more than likely will. Raise your expectations. Once you get a handle on your own attitude, the sky's the limit. Get a grip and then watch your horizons expand.
● Love: Who -- you? A wallflower? Well, maybe momentarily. Everyone gets a little shy at times, and forcing the issue is generally a losing proposition. Take a breather and observe -- it'll be educational.
● General: You like to work hard and you like hard work. You could get trapped, though, in the pattern of avoiding other things (uncomfortable emotions, sadness, anger) by staying really busy. Are you doing this? Check for symptoms. Ask yourself: Are you not taking care of yourself because you're too busy? Are you putting off conflict because you have too much work? Are you happy? Do you know how you feel at all?
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Look to the forcefulness of someone you admire as inspiration, and model yourself on them. Being assertive may not come naturally to you, but in a certain work situation, it's imperative.
● Finances: You lack authority today. No one pays attention to you no matter how hard you try. Give it up today. As luck would have it, things go the right way with or without your direction.
● Love: Your instincts may not be talking loud and clear, but they're definitely whispering in your ear. You just need to take the time to listen. When it comes to romance, that intuition of yours shouldn't have to shout.