Free Daily Horoscope - March 18 2017
● General: When it comes to making up your mind about something, you usually go with your gut, and it never takes you long to hear the sound of its voice. At the moment, however, you've spent a good amount of time mulling something over -- trying to decide whether to zig or to zag. Well, maybe it's about time to call in a little backup. Sit down and talk this over with the one person you trust most in the world.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Someone is likely to take your commentary the wrong way, so be sparing with your criticism for now. Defer it until the time is right; otherwise, this person may hold on to their resentment for the rest of the day -- or longer.
● Finances: You can't charm your way out of a paper bag, much less charm a snake out of one. Or a loan, for that matter. But that might make things perfect for embarking on a new project. Whether you succeed or fail rests squarely on your own shoulders.
● Love: You're comfortable with your dating arrangements, but are you really satisfied? Take a long, hard look at the situation. Rearrange the facts when it comes to your romantic patterns and you might just have a fresh insight.
● General: If anyone knows how tough it is to keep the balance when it comes to maintaining a happy relationship, whether it's of a business, personal or platonic nature, it's you. So now that you've been faced with just that, it's easy to see how you'll be willing to go all out to make it happen. Fortunately, the universe has turned every possible traffic light a brilliant shade of green, so you really don't have to worry about how you'll make your way. Just go!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your charm will win over even your toughest critics today. Don't be surprised if you have to pull away for chunks of the day to take care of customer issues -- after all, your peers can't get enough of you. Good for them; frustrating for you.
● Finances: Sheer grit and willpower won't do the trick. Doing something you're passionate about is half of what it takes to be successful. When you have the opportunity, make decisions based on your natural desires instead of simply on money.
● Love: You've been doing so well managing your work, social life and family, but lately, you have to admit that something's missing. Face it -- you need some romance in your life! It's time to get out there.
● General: The universe is in an especially benevolent mood and frame of mind, and as a result, so is everyone else. What this means to you is that one and all will be in the same outgoing, positive frame of mind you're almost always in. Sure, it's nice, but it's also convenient. You need to make a decision now -- but with so many things in your favor, it'll actually be almost impossible for you to make the wrong one. Lucky you.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your relationships with vendors and dealers can be strengthened, and you might see quick benefits if you settle up sooner than later. So take care of any payments that need to be made before turning to any other business.
● Finances: Go slower in your decision-making process. Don't rush to put your hook in the same pond over and over again expecting to find a different type of fish. Try a new area, if not a new body of water altogether.
● Love: How the heck did you end up involved in this romantic muddle? Hey, give yourself full credit for being honest. Now you have a chance to extricate yourself gracefully before things go any further.
● General: You'll have an enviable problem to deal with today: the need to divide your time among the adoring attention of your sweetheart, your family and your friends. Sure, it's going to be tough, and yes, you'll need lots of TLC to get through it -- but don't feel too bad about it if your dear ones aren't quite as sympathetic as you'd hoped they'd be. After all, there really are worse problems than having too many people who care about you.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You're in your element right now, so as long as you're not just trying to win at all costs, you'll do fine when partnership issues arise. It'll happen whether you are working at a high level or just trying to get along with peers.
● Finances: Be especially careful with your John Hancock today. You may not be signing the Declaration of Independence but you might as well be. Go over all documents carefully and don't sign until you are sure of them.
● Love: Removing the mystery can take all the fun out of romance. Who knows why you're attracted to one person and not another? You can't break everything down to a set of rules and equations, you know.
● General: You've been trying to taper your innate charm, but it certainly hasn't been easy. As with all else you do, however, once you get started, you're only steps away from being an expert. Now that you've learned, you might actually be so good at it, and you'll start passing out advice to others. Lend your expertise first to the young ones.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Don't stop reciting your talking points just because you think you're offline. You are in a good position to tell your side of the story to the press, customers, colleagues or whoever needs to hear it.
● Finances: You love nothing more than sitting and thinking. Today you get a nice, long stretch to mull over about certain issues more deeply than usual. There is a lot to be learned beneath the surface and what you bring back to the top is valuable in more ways than one.
● Love: Is this potential sweetheart playing fair, or are they making up the rules as they go along? And if it's the latter, why exactly are you putting up with it? Concentrate on what you need rather than on what they need.
● General: You don't mind numbers, details or poring over books. What you do mind, however, is wasting your time on any person or activity that's definitely not worth it. So now, when your loved ones are doing their best to coerce you into going out, you won't bite -- and why should you? Once you get your homework done, it's entirely up to you what you do with your leisure hours.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's a good time for your people to focus on long-term strategies and needs. Get your team together to talk about big-picture issues like values and goals -- you can guide the discussion fruitfully.
● Finances: Just why is everyone calling you unrealistic? Your goals seem achievable to you. It's good to listen to others but take what they say with a grain of salt. They may not understand what a deep drive you have compared to the average person.
● Love: Believe it or not, drama does not make a healthy start to a relationship. If you want your connection with this person to get stronger, stick with the day-to-day, and be there when it matters.
● General: You know exactly how to make any tough situation turn out well, even before the details have been presented to you. So now, when a loved one comes to you with a problem they're absolutely sure is impossible to solve, you'll turn to them with a smile -- and a solution they can not only live with, but learn to love. It's not that you're magically gifted. Not really. You're just doing what comes most naturally, which is restoring balance to tough situations.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Expect at least one note of appreciation for your efforts today. You will draw positive attention from just about everyone -- even those who are a few levels removed from your immediate vicinity.
● Finances: Money changes hands faster than you can keep count of it. That can be a lot of fun. In fact, it can be downright addictive. Get a grip on yourself before you get that far. Remind yourself what the transactions are all about in the first place.
● Love: Are you still pining for an ex? It's time to snap out of it. Perform an exorcism if you have to. Go through your diary and read old entries about the relationship. Donate clothes. Burn old photographs.
● General: After anguishing over what to do for far too long, you've finally realized that just letting the situation out into the open might be the best first step you could possibly think of. If you're game, do it now. You'll feel better once it's all out -- and you'll also be able to stop worrying when that next anxiety attack might kick in. And isn't that in itself enough of a reason to celebrate?
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You have a lot of thinking to do, and if you have to deal with the day-to-day details of the workplace you'll never get it all sorted out. You're better off letting someone else take the lead for now.
● Finances: You are intense. You are radiating confidence for no apparent reason. Don't waste precious time questioning its source or its veracity. Simply take the ball that's been thrown your way and run with it.
● Love: It's easy to get down on yourself if it's been a while since you've met someone who's interested in you or whom you're interested in. There's nothing wrong with you. You're just in a romantic slow period.
● General: Your friends are going to play a major role in the story of your life now -- and probably not because you've all got something wonderful planned. Of course, that might be it, but chances are good that you'll be focused on them because one of them needs a favor. A big one. Since your specialty is more, much and many, the bigger the favor, the more dedicated you are toward solving it. Lucky for them!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Use laughter to your advantage as frequently as possible today. Your communication style is dominant right now, and you'll have a great time chatting up prospects and spreading the good word.
● Finances: The big picture contains more than your financial statements. Your entire subconscious is involved, although it's hard for you to see. It's the hand that sews the patterns on the tapestry. Analyze it if you feel too moody to work hard today.
● Love: Your gifts are invaluable: You know how to fix what's broken and how to make the unsightly attractive. Now it's time to bring those talents to your own life. What's not working in your love life? What needs fixing up?
● General: Just this once, you'll need to step out of your own way and stop arguing with the universe when it insists on putting you in the spotlight -- and only because you've earned it. A recent deed has garnered you some extremely flattering attention, and if you don't accept it, you'll be insulting the very same person or group you went out of your way to help -- which wouldn't make much sense, now would it?
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Supervisory rigidity needs time to soften before you can get your way. So if you need to speak with the boss about money or benefits, try putting it off for a while -- you can deal with the status quo for now.
● Finances: It's a good day to make major decisions because you're finally clear-headed enough to be objective. All the details finally add up to something that makes sense once you get your personal prejudice out of the way, especially regarding friends and your money.
● Love: Mediocrity just won't do, especially when it comes to love. If you've been going on too many lukewarm dates, give yourself a break. Do something that really fires your passion -- and do it solo.
● General: Movement isn't just something you enjoy. It's something your restless sign absolutely craves. And since you insist on it, why would you want to argue when the universe provides it? Get on the plane, hop on the train or climb into the car. Regardless of which it happens to be, you've got someplace to be, someone to take you there and someone to welcome you once you arrive. This hardly seems like a problem.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You have what it takes to get your message heard, so make a serious effort to expand your base. You have a fantastic opportunity to stand on your soapbox and make your point know -- don't miss your chance to speak your piece.
● Finances: Your career isn't the only thing that's slowed down. Your head and your heart are no longer racing, either. Don't worry that you're heading into the homestretch on empty, though. You still have a long, long way to go and plenty of time to get reenergized.
● Love: It feels like your love life is on hold as you wait for just the right person, place or thing to show up. The results may take longer than you'd like, but they'll be worth it. In the meantime, practice patience.
● General: At the moment, you need to be more meticulous about your financial health, especially if you've been too wrapped up in other things. Don't ignore your finances any longer, and don't leave the matter to your own devices. Call a friend or adviser and ask for the wisdom they've offered a thousand times -- you need it in the worst way possible.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: In one way or another, it's time for a house cleaning. It doesn't have to be as drastic as layoffs or salary cuts, but feel free to do whatever is practical to clear out the deadwood and open the door for new talent.
● Finances: The slightest hint of danger has you clutching your chest and shrieking with fear. Relax. Remind yourself that if you're swimming with sharks, they're only of the financial variety.
● Love: You thought this person had romantic potential, but now you're seeing a million little things wrong with them. Hold on there -- could be that all this criticism has more to do with your anxiety about love than their actual faults.