Free Daily Horoscope - March 16 2017
● General: Your subconscious will be quite entertaining today, and it will come up with all sorts of amusing ideas and images without much effort. Having an active inner voice will be a blessing right now, because it will help you stay happy and alert as you carry out all of the day's mundane responsibilities. Try to take special notice of the people around you -- the people-watching today will be fantastic, and it will also provide new material for the stand-up comedian that has taken over your subconscious.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: This morning you might experience some friction with those you work most closely with, especially if there's been a promotion recently. Toward the end of the day, you will all get over it and move on.
● Finances: Your first instinct is to protect your assets, and that leaves you wondering what your options are. What you should be doing is considering the other person or people involved; they will help you see your real solution. Avoid being purely selfish.
● Love: Where's the fire? Take care not to rush into anything now when it comes to the realm of romance, though you may feel like you're in a heck of a hurry. A little more time will clarify your feelings -- and the situation.
● General: You've been hitting it hard for a while now, doing your job and someone else's too. But now, finally, the recognition you deserve is en route. Don't worry if it doesn't happen immediately; it's in the works. The higher-ups have been watching you, and they're pleased. Stick out that chest, and be as proud of yourself as others are of you! Oh, and don't be surprised if your sweetie has a special surprise in store for you too.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Someone might call you out in the morning. If you choose to step up to the challenge, try to do so with humility. Then switch your perspective later on and focus on financial issues toward the end of the workday.
● Finances: You're searching for a little excitement to spice up your day, but money won't be able to buy it for you. Something as simple as shaking up your exercise routine can have a huge effect on how you feel today. The best part of the solution is: It's free.
● Love: Got art? Get your mind and heart some fresh stimuli -- a gallery, sculpture park, reading or rock show could be just the ticket. Bonus: You can meet other appreciators who just might truly appreciate you.
● General: If an email correspondence between you and a coworker has gotten a bit tense or catty, it's time to move this discussion out of the virtual realm and into the real world. If you can't meet with them face to face, at least pick up the phone and give them a call. It's important for them to hear the intonation of your voice, but it's just as important for you to hear their voice. You may have made some assumptions that just aren't true. Things are not nearly as bad as you think.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Early meetings will be relatively unproductive thanks to unending debate -- but the issues will be clearly defined by the afternoon. Idle chatter will take up much of the end of the day.
● Finances: Don't bite off more than you can chew. You have too many projects on your plate as it is. An enticing project may seem like fun, but that won't last from start to finish. You're better off doing a more thorough job finishing what you've already begun.
● Love: You've got a lot going on in the ol' head and heart, and it could be a little bit overwhelming. Do what you need to do to calm down and find some clarity -- go for a walk, talk to a friend, make a list or do whatever.
● General: It's time to get social -- at least as much as your schedule allows today! Make connecting with others a priority in your day, and you won't regret it. Even just asking how someone is today will trigger deeper connections with the people around you -- and that is a nourishing thing for your soul. You don't have to make any new friends; you just should make people matter more in your life.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Interpersonal skills will help you forge strong relationships, especially with new customers. It's a good time to offer tours or demonstrations -- you will find new ways to reach your targets.
● Finances: A work relationship is like a marriage, and it's hit a rocky patch. You can smooth things over or address the issues head-on. Just remember that even though the fundamentals seem to be about money, the core of the problem is emotional.
● Love: Communication and planning are favored this morning, so how about making the most of it vis-a-vis the chance for romance? Make some phone calls and get your social calendar in order for the next week.
● General: It's a good idea to review your budget, because you've been paying an expense you should not be paying any longer. This easy trim should not be treated as a cash bonus, however -- take that money you'd otherwise be spending and sock it away in savings! Building up your rainy-day fund should be much higher on your list of priorities now. Sticking to a more modest budget should be easy and painless.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Use your notoriety for good effect this morning, even if it's just to get a better seat at the meeting. Near the end of the day you will need to narrow your focus and look carefully at financial details.
● Finances: New equipment is no longer an option but you can still look longingly at the ads. Remind yourself, though, that a computer is only as valuable a tool as the person using it. Then sigh and get back to the grindstone.
● Love: You're not exactly roaring this morning -- it's more like yawning, rolling over and going back to sleep. By this afternoon, though, expect a resurgence of energy -- and some power from the stars in romantic matters!
● General: There are many small details you'll need to pay attention to today if you want to keep things on a positive track at work or at school. Dates, numbers and other types of facts will be tossed around by your group, and it will be in your best interest to write them down and get things organized -- no one else will be paying attention. Pull out your calendar and book those dates, schedule those meetings, and make sure everyone is on the same page at the same time.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You have to come from behind early in the day, so you need to make sure you're on top of your game. By late afternoon you should have a comfortable lead and have the luxury of playing a defensive game.
● Finances: Anything you buy on impulse today will stress your budget for quite a while to come. The ripple effect is more like a tsunami than the lapping of small waves on the shore. So curb those impulses, especially when it comes to big ticket items.
● Love: Just because you've got a romantic situation all thought out doesn't necessarily make a decision any easier to come to. Find a way to give yourself more time -- your heart can be the conclusive factor.
● General: When you're working on tasks for other people today, you can't be too meticulous! Whether you're just doing someone a favor or taking on a project that has the potential to change your entire career path, you have to be very careful and methodical in your efforts. Don't go halfway with this -- pull out all the stops, and show them that you are someone they can depend on to get things right the first time. You are poised to impress some very powerful people.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your work pals will be helpful for most of the day, offering leads and advice you won't have to solicit. Details will pile up toward quitting time and they'll need to be untangled before you can leave.
● Finances: It's hard to balance your need to socialize with your need to sequester in order to get work done. Looming deadlines are screaming for your undivided attention. Ask yourself if what you really want from others is worth the financial risks.
● Love: There's no wrong side of the bed to get up on this morning -- not if the stars have anything to say about it. Plenty of good energy is coming your way, with the definite potential for a dash of romance!
● General: It's all about putting out the right kind of energy today -- so be generous and kind, and project the type of person you want others to see you as. Whatever you put out there will eventually come back to you, so go over the top with the things that you offer to other people. Keep it genuine, but don't be afraid to make big promises. You will be able to do what it takes to make them happen. Positive energy is deep inside you; it's time to let it shine.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Someone you have to work with closely is starting to develop an ego problem. You will get some inside information that could pop their bubble, but you might want to wait for the perfect time.
● Finances: Something important has been lying just outside your awareness. Finding out why some decisions are harder to make than others is your most important task today. What you discover is like the key that unlocks many closed doors.
● Love: If your own love life is leaving you a little uninspired, why not use some positive energy playing Cupid? Your powers of understanding, not to mention passion, mean you can see matches others can't.
● General: Dealing with authority figures may be a difficult challenge for some people right now, but not for you! You can easily handle tricky conversations with the biggest movers and shakers, in part because you know what you're talking about -- and you know that they know, too! Your confidence will help you cover all the details without worrying that you're boring them. You know that everything you say is pretty darned interesting to these important folks.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Slow down toward the end of the day; you won't be able to act on all this new information yet. Word from the corporate office is that things are looking up -- new partnership and collaborations could be involved.
● Finances: Fairness takes a beating today but it's not down for the count just yet. Be sure you don't let money work its dark spell on you. Doing the right thing is still your best decision, even if it's hard on your wallet.
● Love: Don't rush this morning -- the stars say sleeping in or just plain relaxing soothes your soul. If you don't have social plans this afternoon, make some -- brunch with friends or an impromptu date look great.
● General: Today's events will create too many details for most people to handle, but for you it's a great day for making plans! Your curious brain will flourish under the heavy downpour of dates, times, facts and figures. Embrace all the chaos, and tie up all those loose ends into a beautiful bow. You are entering a time of great organizational skill, when multitasking isn't just a trait you can put on your resume -- it's a philosophy you should live by!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Budgets will fall into place with little to no opposition from any party today. The day will get progressively better, particularly if you throw yourself into the hard work of planning for the future.
● Finances: Your stars are crossed, no matter who you try to deal with. Necessary connections just can't be established today. Any energy focused on getting things checked off your to-do list will be energy wasted, so go easy on yourself.
● Love: The stars say reach out and touch somebody! Maybe reconnecting with a faraway ex would be therapeutic, or perhaps someone dear but distant has some words of romantic wisdom for you. Find out!
● General: Someone in your group needs a refresher course on what exactly is going on -- they've been out of the loop for a while now. It's up to you to cover all the details with them now, so try to take care of that business as early in the day as possible. Don't adjust your schedule to accommodate theirs. If they need to learn these things, they need to do so when it's most convenient for you.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: People might turn to you for advice before the day is out, and that should actually improve your performance and esteem in others' eyes. Otherwise, you'll need to act independently for much of the day.
● Finances: Acting like you are above it all is getting old. It's a bit like acting rich. Come down from your high horse for the day and you may discover how valuable it can be to connect with others instead of acting so aloof.
● Love: Not only can you make new connections with the greatest of ease, you've got near-ESP when it comes to seeing people for who they are. Engage that perception and explore interesting territory.
● General: You'll find out the ugly truth about someone when you happen to catch an unedited comment. You don't like what you hear, and it's hard to reconcile their statement with how they promote themselves. Ask yourself whom you're really dealing with right now. It's time for you to take a step back from the situation you're in and wait a little bit longer before you commit any more time and energy to someone who, at the very least, can't be consistently real.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Allow your mind to wander and consider any and all possibilities. An idle fantasy in an early meeting will blossom into something you might want to take on as a new project. Let it develop in your mind for a while before trying to implement it.
● Finances: A shattering idea pops into your mind. A partnership you never imagined would end could actually be holding business back. That doesn't mean you should toss it out like a baby with the bathwater, but do consider making some long-overdue changes.
● Love: A certain someone likely has more -- much more -- to them than meets the eye. Will you find these hidden qualities appealing or a turn-off? It's only by discovering what they are that you'll know.