Free Daily Horoscope - March 10 2017
● General: Your blunt, impetuous nature will take over today, but you won't hear any complaints from loved ones, that's for darned sure. You have a knack for saying whatever you feel you absolutely must in such an entertaining fashion that no one minds. Not a bit. And now you'll have the element of surprise to help make you even more interesting. As if you've ever needed help in that department.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: The vibe lately has been a little drawn out and verbose, and you'll do better if you just cut to the chase. So when you're communicating today, aim for brevity. Better yet, put it in an email memo and send it off.
● Finances: The slightest trigger has you either ecstatic or enraged. You're usually not this much of a bear, but today those around you had better watch out. It's a great time to approach you with a business idea but collectors beware.
● Love: You may be turning your energy to household matters, but your heart and mind are busily processing what's been going on of late in other areas. Prepare for an 'a-ha!' moment regarding your love life.
● General: You have two options at this point. The first is to hand over the plastic and checkbook to someone who won't release them to you, even upon fear of death -- or, even worse, permanent exile from your life. The second is to resolve to set yourself a limit and stick to it. But you have to trust yourself, of course. If you're in love and shopping for your sweetie, better stick to option number one.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: While others will have the edge in face-to-face talk, you'll be able to outclass them through memos and email. Express yourself in writing as much as possible today; just make sure you run the spell-check first for good measure.
● Finances: It's the simple things that mean the most today. Socializing over a homemade meal or deep conversation about your feelings has you more satisfied than winning the lottery or making a good business decision ever can.
● Love: You may be a bit of a homebody at the moment, and tidying your pad so it's guest- or party-ready is a great idea. You could also take some time to browse the online personals -- why not?
● General: All that peace, quiet and privacy was nice while it lasted, and while you needed it, but you're on a different page now. You're ready for some excitement -- and even though you know you've got to get up tomorrow, you really won't care how late you have to stay up to get it. It's a good thing you're well rested, because you'll definitely connect with at least one person who'll help you find what you're after: adrenaline.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Good ideas are all around you now. You just have to pick one and run with it. You shouldn't have too much trouble deciding which one is right for your business -- after all, your ability to see the long term is highly developed.
● Finances: Financial reality has you clutching what you've got in a big, meaty fist. Being that tight with your money can be exhausting, though. It's a good day to let loose a tiny bit. Spending on something frivolous is just what the doctor ordered.
● Love: Yikes -- your heart may be saying splurge on someone sweet, but your wallet could be protesting mightily. This is where some creative thinking comes in. Figure out a way to rock their world without breaking the bank.
● General: Today's astrological menu calls for a great, big helping of intrigue, mystery and secrets -- of only the most delicious kind. So if you're asked to keep quiet about a certain issue, you'll definitely do it -- you're a pro at that sort of thing, after all -- but no one says you can't enjoy being in the loop. Just try to control your facial expressions. You never were much good at poker.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Details on your most recent project start to multiply beyond control, and your mood takes a definite downturn as you realize how much clean-up and backpedaling you have to do. Call in a couple of helpers; it will go faster than you think.
● Finances: Your savings will double overnight or your chances for winning the lottery will go up astronomically. That's right, you're daydreaming about money again. That can be a healthy thing as long as it doesn't get in the way of reality.
● Love: If a new beginning is what you're after, the stars say something -- or someone -- fresh is definitely within reach at the moment. Take a look around and consider all the possibilities.
● General: You wrote the book on loyalty -- and that applies to anyone you care about, whether family, friends or someone you met on the bus who asks for your advice. You may need to exhibit that quality on the spur of the moment today, and, as usual, you'll rise to the occasion beautifully. Does this mean that you'll get overly involved? Maybe, but that's just how you do business. All or nothing, right?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're a rock star with the clients, and you'll make the right impression on just about everyone you meet. Schmoozing and networking get you far right now. Just be careful about making promises you can't keep; being genuine is also highly prized.
● Finances: Your money is on a short leash. It's completely controlled by none other than you yourself. So when someone suggests a bit of financial advice from an expert, you can't help but feel a slight ding in your pride. Don't. It will be worth it.
● Love: Give yourself some time out now, and give your heart some downtime. Mulling over recent romantic events in an unpressured way gives rise to a deeper understanding -- one that'll be quite useful.
● General: Surprises are en route -- big ones -- and they'll be coming to you via your career and the people involved in it. This could mean that the higher-ups you've been dealing with have been less than forthcoming, but that seems the least probable scenario. What's more likely is that someone in a position of authority has been working a bit of magic for you from behind the scenes. Either way, get ready to act.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Try to keep that smile going: it all comes down to you and your attitude. If you're upbeat, you'll have a fine day -- but if not, watch out. So avoid falling into a bad streak. You'll want to remain as pleasant and cheery as possible, even if you don't feel it inside.
● Finances: Staying organized is important. The less money you are controlling, the more disorganized you seem to become. That's because energy begets energy, so stay busy even if it's not bringing in an immediate financial reward.
● Love: How about brunch with a bunch of friends, followed by a fun outdoor outing, rain or shine? Being around your nearest and dearest charges your batteries now, reminding you of the funniest, friendliest best you can be.
● General: The phone will probably start ringing bright and early this morning -- and you really shouldn't ignore it this time. Someone's due to call who has quite the news to share, and maybe even a romantic question to ask. Oh, and if the phone doesn't ring, don't just sit there. Make the call you're hoping for yourself. Who cares if it's you or the person on the other end who makes the first move?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: The more people you get talking today, the better quality of analysis you'll find coming out of it. It's a great time to kick around the latest data or ideas in your industry. You'll be surprised to discover a trend.
● Finances: You're starting to put a lot of energy into your sunny outlook. It's getting harder and harder to stay positive. Don't get upset because things aren't progressing at the pace you hoped for, but don't waste energy blocking out that reality, either.
● Love: You might want to cool it, romance-wise, right now. While trying speed dating or emailing a bunch of hot new prospects from online personals is a great idea, today's better for dealing with the status quo.
● General: If you're in doubt about how to handle a financial situation -- clearly a particularly tough situation, because you're quite the whiz at this type of thing -- there's really only one thing to do about it: Contact the one person on this planet you trust most implicitly. Even if they're not a financial genius, you can at least be confident they'll find you someone dependable who is.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your eye for details is sharp now -- you'll be able to track down errors and fix them with the greatest of ease. Make sure to scan the fine print for hidden time bombs, especially if you have fiduciary responsibilities to deal with.
● Finances: You're finally in a position to get your way, and it's been a long time coming. You can use your intuition to make that final strategic move. Show your competition no mercy as you take their game pieces and crown yourself today.
● Love: You've got an amazing sixth sense about how you'll click (or clash!) with people right now. It's an ideal time to shop for new romantic prospects or fresh friends -- if you're lucky, there may even be overlap.
● General: It's a little-known fact that you are an expert caretaker. It's not just because you can make anyone laugh at any time -- although laughter, after all, really is the best medicine. You're also quite intuitive and know immediately what your charge needs, oftentimes before they do. So when a dear one comes to you, obviously worn out and in need of a helping hand, you'll be more than happy to do whatever you can to help.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Try to stick with your own projects for now. You have enough going on in your own realm without getting involved somewhere else. But if you must deal with others, try to take a laid-back approach: listen more than talk. It'll get you far.
● Finances: Your moods are leading you this way and that. It's okay, though, because you have no agenda when it comes to how you feel. When it starts affecting things like spending, though, it's time to take the wheel.
● Love: It's not you, nor is it them -- it's probably just some mixed-up energy coming from the stars. Trying too hard to interpret a certain someone's actions won't get you far under current circumstances, so relax.
● General: You're a born leader -- always have been, always will be. So when someone comes to you today, asking that you take charge of a difficult project that just isn't getting off the ground properly, you'll be more than happy to help. Just be sure that what you're doing isn't interfering with your real job. Volunteering is certainly noble, but paychecks are a wonderful thing too.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Avoid gossip and chitchat and cut to the chase today. You may even need to stay away from the water cooler or the lunchroom altogether. Brevity really is the soul of wit -- and you'll need every ounce of wit to keep things together.
● Finances: You have a lot of financial issues to deal with and they run the gamut, from finding wadded up receipts in the bottom of a bag to making major retirement decisions. You can't put them off, though, so take them by the horns.
● Love: All sorts of weird energy is coming from the stars, so if you're thinking romantic matters ought to make some kind of sense, well, think again. Don't take anything personally until it all unfolds a bit more.
● General: Someone interesting -- no, absolutely fascinating -- is right around the corner, just dying to meet you. You, of course, are always game for fresh and different folks, especially the kinds that have brains. So when this new person arrives, you'll probably want to clear your schedule and make sure you've got time to spend with them. Oh, and don't be surprised if this thing goes on well into the weekend, too. Enjoy!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your unique vision can help you win clients and profits, but only if you think outside the box. That's why it's a good time to focus on the most creative side of your job.
● Finances: Worrying about money is starting to affect your health. You're not the deep-breathing, calm type and it shows. If you can do it for your wallet, you can do it for your soul: Exercise some self-control.
● Love: Best take care of some stuff around the house and rest up while you've got the chance. You'll want your favorite shirt clean and your stamina up for some interesting stuff that's coming your way.
● General: You're going to have to learn the delicate art of multitasking over the next couple of days -- but you're as flexible as could possibly be, so that won't be much of a problem for you. The good news is that all the lovely things you'll be juggling may include arranging to spend time with a certain lovely someone you encounter under coincidental circumstances. But then, there's really no such thing as a coincidence, is there?
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Try to help the new element in your office manifest quickly. Your talent for leadership keeps growing, and now it will help you see that your work group needs something new to help it grow and meet its goals.
● Finances: Images of romance and pieces of poetry are floating around your head like sugarplums today. You're on cloud nine for no apparent reason. Put the feeling to good use and you could find just the right way to make a small fortune.
● Love: Your special appeal is all shined up by the stars at the moment, so put the errands on hold, get out and have some fun. You can always pull something out of the hamper to wear tomorrow -- you'll look great anyway.