Free Daily Horoscope - February 7 2017
● General: After days of moping around, you woke up this morning feeling like your old self again: charming, impulsive and ready to try anything at least once. So how can you celebrate? How about reconnecting with the gang? After a bit of good-natured kidding about where you've been and a whole lot of winks, nods and sidelong glances, they'll be delighted to have you back in the fold. And you can get back to your unofficial position as head of the entertainment committee.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Enjoy the rush of adrenalin. You can expect to see quite a bit of activity during the next week, and thanks to your almost overwhelming positive energy flow, you'll be able to handle it with ease.
● Finances: Patience is not a virtue today. In fact, someone has been taking you for a long ride. You might wake up to that fact, and the result will be nothing short of a Ferdinand the Bull performance. Pity the person who thought they could get something for nothing from you.
● Love: Be spontaneous today and ask someone you've been eyeing out on a date. Don't think it through, or over-rehearse what you plan to say. Just walk up and start a conversation. Keep it light and casual.
● General: Talk about a delectable dilemma! The stars are making impulse the name of the game, and they've set up shop in your house of secret desires. Well, now. It's easy to see how you could get yourself into a bit of trouble if you're not careful. Of course, this is the kind of trouble that others might run from -- but sensual little you might take your own sweet time with it instead. Ah, well. At least no one will have to remind you to be discreet.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You have to look at every option fairly before reaching a decision -- and that could take a few days. It won't be easy, but you can figure out which is best for your business as long as you take all the time you need.
● Finances: Keep your thoughts of money as positive as possible. The universe loves a good attitude, and you'll never make the kind of profits you want or need without it. Prepare yourself for success the same way you would prepare yourself for romance.
● Love: Sometimes being impatient does more harm than good. No one likes to hang out with someone who looks like they're ready to snap. Try to relax when out in a social setting. Be more Zen and less testy.
● General: You know how you've been having the feeling lately that something big is coming along? Well, as usual, you're right. A group that you're quite active with is about to ask -- if not outright beg -- that you become more involved. A lot more involved. Does this mean the fun is over? Will you have to worry about things like organization, paperwork, and so on? Not hardly. Delegate, delegate, delegate. You're the ideas person. That's why they want you. Assemble your staff.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Once you figure out where you want your week to go, it'll be easy for you to chart a new course. Listen carefully to what your peers are saying -- some great advice is buried in the gossip and chitchat.
● Finances: You're staring down an obstacle as if you have laser-beam eyes as your personal super power. Too bad you don't. You have to go around it the same way all the other earthlings do. Save your powers of concentration for efforts that are more profitable.
● Love: Today is the perfect time to be more talkative with someone you want to get to know better. Strike up a conversation with a funny story or better yet, a question. When people are asked about themselves, they usually reveal quite a bit. Listen and learn.
● General: You'll wake up in the mood to get out of the house, have some serious fun and leave your worries behind. With the stars currently turning up the volume on your charm, finding playmates who are game won't be a problem. You may need to divide your attention between family members and friends who've been whining about not seeing you in far too long, but it's just the price of being popular. Once you've arrived, your time is no longer your own.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You will feel like blowing up at some point today, but it's vital that you hold it in -- for now. Release your feelings at the gym or somewhere else where nobody has to suffer the consequences.
● Finances: You feel like you're being backed into a corner, but that's a good thing. The kind of desperation you'll feel will motivate you like nothing else can. Some of the ideas you'll come up with will seem downright wild, but they are the keepers.
● Love: Don't react emotionally when someone offers constructive criticism. Learn from the suggestion instead of being overly sensitive. If you continue to take advice personally, no one will want to offer it in the future.
● General: You're in the mood to get away from it all -- to let loose and have some serious fun. Since you're you, the sign consistently voted 'least likely to be alone unless they want to be,' you won't be short on either attentive company or leisure time. Your worst problem will be deciding what grand idea to pursue with which charming companion. Gosh. Sure is tough being you, isn't it?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You are going to feel a thirst for information that might take all day to slake -- so start early. Take a little extra time to consider the next step and keep poking until you've explored all of your options.
● Finances: A bit of spending here and there is fine, but don't overindulge. You're not hosting royalty, after all, but even if you were, lavish spending would be a faux pas. Keep it simple, and, most importantly, within budget.
● Love: Today meet different people by learning something new. Sign up for swing dance classes or acting workshops. Just get together with strangers -- they could end up being a lot more than that once you master this new skill.
● General: You may be having company tonight -- of the unexpected variety. Unlike other signs, you won't need to be reminded to keep your place neat and tidy in the event of a spontaneous visit. Now that you've been warned, you may need to be dragged gently but firmly away from the cleaning products, and involuntarily forced to give up the rubber gloves. Once that's done, you'll be ready to rock. Put the sponge down, and start primping.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You'll make a good impression because you are feeling especially vigorous and energetic right now. You might be able to pull off an extra shift or some other, equally impressive stunt if the situation calls for it.
● Finances: It's hard to think on an empty stomach, much less do the kind of soul-searching you have to do. Treat yourself to a good meal before you dig in and make those difficult decisions. It won't make them any more palatable but at least you'll be able to concentrate.
● Love: Remain high-spirited, even in the face of adversity. When you give into the darkness it's harder to find the light. You are the master of your own destiny, so start acting like it.
● General: This is going to be a time to remember for all the right reasons. The romantic stars will have already stormed their way into your house of one-to-one relationships when you wake up, so don't expect to see much of your friends today. Except for maybe that one particularly close friend, of course. You two will quite literally be inseparable, straight through the morning. Perfect timing, huh?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You can read people especially well in one-on-one situations and you should be able to say the right thing. It's a great time to settle in for intimate meetings with important customers or clients-to-be, especially over the next few days.
● Finances: Other people's income is one of life's mysteries that you can't help but wonder about. One person is a particularly hard nut to crack. Finding out how you compare is your challenge of the day, but try to keep your motivations under wraps.
● Love: While you are in search of love, it's not just all about the romance for you. You also need someone who can put up with your various personality quirks and issues. Look for compatibility, not just passion.
● General: You're so ready to relax that you're actually feeling torn between spending yet another evening with that delectable new admirer and taking the night off to get some sleep. Obviously, you must be really, really tired here. Not to dissuade you from your well-deserved rest, but you should know that the passionate, physically impetuous stars are on duty at the moment -- and you know what that means. Make some coffee, grab a shower and rally.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Morale, finances and networking are all prime possibilities for the upcoming week. You are in a very good position to get started on a new system that will improve the basic health of your organization.
● Finances: You're not the type to find discord invigorating, but some consider it just another form of sport. They are to be avoided at all costs today. Your time, money and energy can be better spent engaging in more profitable types of competition.
● Love: It's a good day to start anything that could further your chances of finding true love. Get a makeover, complete with a new haircut and some choice wardrobe pieces. Update your personal profile on an online dating site. Get a dental checkup so your smile stays dazzling.
● General: Enough with the babysitting, care-taking and enabling. It's officially time to take care of yourself -- especially when it comes to indulging in some much-needed playtime. The good news is that right now you can actually pull this off without guilt or worrying about getting in too late or having too much to eat or drink. You can sleep in tomorrow. Make sure tonight is so much fun that you'll need to.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You're bursting with good energy and will likely see even the most serious meeting as a kind of game. This attitude will carry you far, and others will wonder how you manage to get off stress-free.
● Finances: Small details mean a lot, in both relationships and finance. Treat your bank account like a lover you know inside and out. You know just how to tweak an extra penny out of a stone today, at least if you play your cards right.
● Love: Today it's a pleasure to talk to you. Others find you irresistible. Charm your crush into an unexpected rendezvous. Flirt with abandon. Let your magnetic personality do all the work instead of forcing things to happen.
● General: Ready to let loose and have some real fun? Good, because the universe is willing to help. Right now the stars are anything but short on creative ways to enjoy the company of others -- and they just so happen to have set up shop in your house of entertaining. How about having the whole crew over to your place for pizza, videos and games? Break out the Twister and stay up late laughing. You owe it to yourself.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Some of your worries are groundless, but some are quite important. You might be tense right now, but things will ease up in a little while. You should be able to make the call in a day or two.
● Finances: Creativity is a good thing, but today you need to stick to the basics. It may be dull, but slow and steady wins the race. Be thorough and conscientious rather than daring and one-of-a-kind.
● Love: Stability should be just as important to you as passion when it comes to finding the perfect mate. While romance may initially make someone look enticing, their trustworthy demeanor will make them a keeper.
● General: Some fun-loving companions are about to invite you to spend an unusual evening with them, probably doing something you've never done before. Kindred spirits, a new adventure and no worrying about staying up too late -- it just doesn't get any better than that for your sign, does it? Unless, of course, you add in the fact that with the stars feeling extra impulsive, everyone else will be feeling just as impetuous as you are on a daily basis. Go get 'em!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Don't be shy about self-promotion right now -- everyone has to do it. You will have at least a few hot ideas over the next few days that will kick things up a notch regarding your future with the organization.
● Finances: You're bored with the status quo, but change is hard to come by. Imagine how a successful forebear would have handled things had they been in your shoes, in this day and age. They hold the key to your current cage.
● Love: Now is the perfect time to ask someone special out on an informal outing. Don't think of it as a traditional date, but more of a get-to-know-you workshop for two.
● General: It's officially time to toss the tissues, stop worrying about the past and put some distance between you and whoever or whatever has been making you feel so blue lately. Come on. You've seen way too much of your apartment lately. Your cat is even trying to figure out how to ask you if there isn't someplace else you should be. Go ahead. Get out there and have some fun. You've put in your time. Go play!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Use that intuition of yours to find the battlefield -- the fight's raging. You have to deal with the fog of war in a big way over the next few days: there's no way you can sit things out until more information comes in.
● Finances: Illusions are as beautiful as poetry or love letters but unfortunately, they don't pay the bills. For that, you need cold, hard cash. Put your poetic side in check and deal with your more practical side, the one that knows how to make a good dinner on a shoestring.
● Love: Relationships are complex enigmas that demand patience, hard work, faith and a little luck. But they are worth pursuing. Don't let a recent setback stop you from your search for true love.