Free Daily Horoscope - February 26 2017
● General: The stars say to go and let 'er rip. Have you been holding back? Now is the time to unleash your full potential. That saying about 'use it or lose it' is a lot more accurate than you think. So whatever it is that you've been too timid to say, do or wear -- well, get ready to show the world what you have and a heck of a lot more. Isn't it liberating to finally let yourself do the things that you've always wanted to? This taste of freedom could go right to your head -- and then some!
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Open yourself up to the opportunity afforded by a new perspective; revel in this opportunity to reawaken your imaginative faculties. Today you will find your horizons broadened by an unanticipated creative task.
● Finances: You're not going to get anywhere by fighting with the very group with which you're tasked with moving forward. If you're not of one mind about smaller issues then focus on your larger, common goals.
● Love: Take the lead when it comes to love right now. If you can envision your romantic future (and you definitely have a good idea of what you want!), you can share that vision with someone else -- and see how they like it.
● General: Emerson wrote, 'A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.' And who wants a bunch of goblins running around in their head? So take a tip from ol' Ralph and learn how to bend with the circumstances. Holding fast to unworkable standards might do more harm than good, while learning to sway with the tides could actually help things in the long run. Instead of gritting your teeth and insisting on your way or the highway, learn to give in gracefully.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Pay no heed to a coworker's negativity -- you know what you're doing. You are in the enviable position of being realistic and idealistic. Marry the two perspectives and use the resulting wisdom to make future plans.
● Finances: The struggle you're involved with is almost a generational one, with or without the age difference. You're trying to convince those with money that the old, conservative ways are no longer effective. What you're saying is not as radically new as they seem to think.
● Love: A friend may have an idea about your romantic situation that seems so off-the-wall as to be annoying, but don't dismiss it outright. Ask them more questions and see if there isn't something here that you can use.
● General: Understanding leads to compassion, and that can be very dangerous, because it defuses anger and leads people into feeling (gasp!) sympathy for each other. It can also make life a whole heck of a lot easier and sweeter. So before you get on your high horse with that loved one of yours, why not take a moment and just try to see where they're coming from?
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: The best way to succeed is to present your case calmly and let your dignified manner persuade your audience. The fervor of your convictions may incline you toward pushiness. Resist and proceed gently today.
● Finances: You feel like a brand new person. All the changes you've been going through have finally produced their result: You. It hasn't been easy but it's definitely been for the best. There will be time to reflect on it all later.
● Love: If you've been hoping for something -- or someone -- completely different, the time may be nigh. Do your part by seeking out new experiences and being open to all kinds of people, and the universe will do its part.
● General: Part of you wants to be out in public, waving at the crowd and taking your bows. The other half wants nothing more than to be wrapped up in a fluffy bathrobe with a good book. What to do, what to do? Look to events in the recent past to make your decision. If you've been out on the town every night, it might to time to stay in. If, on the other hand, you've been resting more than the Rip Van Winkle, well, it's imperative you get out and boogie on down. There. That was easy!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Relax and recharge: the workplace issue that is troubling you can wait. Spare yourself an ulcer. Spend an hour listening to your favorite music or reading a beloved author.
● Finances: Don't let your emotions lead you around by the nose. You're not at their mercy, although sometimes it feels that way. Keep your cool and make decisions based purely on what is financially sound. The only exceptions should be responses to gut feelings.
● Love: You've got a certain thing in mind when it comes to a certain person, but they may be operating under a completely different set of assumptions. What can you do to make your heart's desire known?
● General: Don't overdo it. Pushing yourself if you already feel like you're at the limits of your endurance isn't a good idea right now. Instead, get on the horn and ask for reinforcements. Go ahead and call in those favors you know that a few people owe you. They'll be glad to help you out, and grateful for the chance to do something for someone who's done so much for them in the past.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: With your boundless energy, your to-do list will shrink considerably. You won't mince words when asked for your opinions, and the satisfaction you feel may convince you to swear off of self-doubt forever!
● Finances: You can come up with good solutions to your financial problems. It's a new financial world and that requires a new approach to problems. Think laterally for a change.
● Love: You know it's true: Your pride can sometimes get in your way, and this may be one of those times. See if you can't put it aside and humbly go about the business of being true to your heart instead.
● General: Kick it up a notch, why don't you? You've been running at a low hum, and it's an ideal time to go full throttle. You know you have what it takes to knock everyone off their feet once you reveal the real deal. So don't be shy. You've rehearsed this a thousand times in your head, and once you get going, any residual nervousness will just slide off your shoulders. Go ahead and enjoy the limelight -- it looks lovely on you.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Success is not as important as the effort, so please stop being so safe and predictable. It is time to take a risk -- a big one. Force yourself if need be. If you don't at least try, you may someday deeply regret it.
● Finances: Your old ways of handling money are out the window and your new routines have yet to be set in stone. This financial limbo is not bad, once you learn to live with it. You are in a constant state of possibility and that's a thrilling state to be in.
● Love: You've got the contents of your heart all organized, but a certain feeling may rise up out of its tidy spot now. Don't just smash it back down; experience it, consider it and give it an appropriate place.
● General: A complicated relationship might have a surprisingly simple solution once you put your mind to it. The trouble is, this person is equal parts help and hindrance, and you don't quite know what to do about it. Lately, their behavior might be aggravating in the extreme, but try and keep your cool. Give them the benefit of the doubt -- for now. Just make sure that they receive fair warning that if they cross the line again, you might not be so easygoing.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your powers are at a peak and you have the energy to improve not only your own situation but also that of your peers. Use this strength to boost morale and to make tangible improvements to systems currently in place.
● Finances: It's time to realize how valuable all of your relationships are. Even institutional relationships are worth maintaining. It's a good day to forge a bridge to someone you've had trouble getting along with. They're waiting at the other end.
● Love: Others may be drooling over the latest hottie, but you've got your nose in a book or your mind on a big concept. It's not rocket science: Find someone who shares your intellectual interests, and you might find sparks.
● General: Let's face it -- you don't want to be the power behind the throne, although you're quite good at it. Bide your time, however. Someone needs you in that capacity, and even you have to admit that your talents match extremely well with such a position. Fortunately, the powers that be have noted your talents. They have big plans for you -- almost as big as the ones you have for yourself!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Analyze risks and rewards like the careful, trustworthy soul you are before jumping into a new role. Do not be persuaded to make a decision before you are ready. Take your time, and you will make a wise choice.
● Finances: Nothing can upset you today. Not family, not friends, not even finances. Emotional bombs thrown your way only elicit responses like, 'hmm, how do I want to redecorate my living room?' Make the most of this calm state.
● Love: A sudden desire to change virtually everything -- from your wardrobe to your furniture arrangement to your job -- could seize you now. Take this cosmic energy and channel it into a total refresh of your love life.
● General: Just because you're a rebel doesn't mean that you'll never ever be any good. Quite the opposite is true, as a matter of fact -- your unwillingness to take things at face value means that you can see innovations and solutions where others might just go along with the comfortable status quo. Just make sure you're actually a rebel with a cause, and not just playing devil's advocate for the heck of it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: A new friendship casts a beam of glorious warmth onto your day, letting you bask in an unexpectedly congenial small talk. Tear through your remaining chores and wriggle right into some fun after work.
● Finances: Everyone you meet is impressed with you in at least some small way, so be sure you remember to press the flesh today. Even strangers have the capacity to help you in some important way. The entire day's focus should be networking.
● Love: What's hotter than a smoldering glance across a crowded room? For you -- particularly right now -- it's the free, open and challenging exchange of ideas. Seek out sparks of the intellectual variety.
● General: You're unstoppable right now. To-do lists disappear in the blink of an eye. Mountains get moved with the simple touch of a finger. The stars have taken your natural industriousness and multiplied it, so if there's been anything exceptionally big on your agenda that you've put off tackling, now is definitely the time to address it. You have so much energy that needs to be put to use!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Great explorers and inventors often experience moments of doubt. If you feel anxious or unsure today, assume that the feeling is simply a sign of your genius -- and forge on.
● Finances: You need to think outside of the box -- just not too far outside. Outrageous plans may not go well, but those that deviate slightly from the norm just may work. Think big but invest small.
● Love: You wouldn't put your money in an uncertain investment -- or at least not more than you can afford to lose. Use the same philosophy with your heart now, taking risks only if you're not too hung up on the returns.
● General: Don't base your love on credit, or when you try to get you-know-who to pay up, the check could just come back marked insufficient funds. In other words, if someone has repeatedly proved untrustworthy and unreliable, why are you keeping them around in your life? Do you still secretly believe that somehow it's your fault that they can't be counted upon? What a load of hooey. You deserve better, and you know it.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Like a choir leader gently teaching a group to sing in beautiful harmony, you unify and give meaning to all groups you participate in. This day rings with the chorus of excited, amiable people who want to help you out.
● Finances: You've been inspired and it would be a waste not to act on the energy. Your excitement is infectious, so spread it around. You can make more changes with others on board than you can by sheer determination.
● Love: Your unique outlook means that you attract people who don't necessarily want to follow the herd, and that's especially true right now. Don't hold back when it comes to sharing your latest, greatest, wildest ideas.
● General: Who is this practical, organized person who's kicking butt and taking names? Could this be you? Well, actually ... yes! You're so on top of it you're practically over it today. Nothing can phase you because you have it all under control. So whatever it is that you need to tackle, tackle it like you're at the Super Bowl. Your mental, physical and emotional stamina is at an all-time high, so go all the way.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Being careful to find out other people's opinions before voicing yours is the single best thing you can do in conversation today. So listen and ask questions -- and then frame your thoughts in useful ways.
● Finances: When you let yourself be open to changes in areas you love to complain about, you'll find them suddenly occurring. It's more like watching a blossom bloom than like getting a delivery of flowers, but although it's subtle, the change is impossible to ignore.
● Love: Sometimes love's just confusing, and the more you try to figure it out, the more incomprehensible it seems. Give your heart a break, and give your mind some downtime. Clarity will come in time.