Free Daily Horoscope - February 25 2017
● General: You're feeling optimistic, eager and anxious to take a chance -- at least one. So now, when the universe taps you on the shoulder, asking that you leap before you look, simply because it feels right, you'll be more than happy to accept the challenges, and you'll be more than confident enough to pull it off. You've paid your dues for some time now. How about letting the warrior side of your personality have some long overdue fun?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Involve a more cautious type to help you see all the angles. You have a tendency to get ahead of yourself at the moment. Yes, forward motion is good, but pacing yourself is important, too.
● Finances: Put your drive for success in neutral for the day. Everyone needs down time, including someone as motivated as you are. If it seems impossible, tell yourself you can master relaxing just as easily as you can master success. It's vital to it.
● Love: It's time to get out there. If you really want to meet someone, you can't do it at home and wearing a bathrobe. Say yes to every invitation that comes your way. Attend the opening of an envelope if necessary.
● General: When you're feeling this positive, it's easy to see how those good feelings might be contagious. Go ahead and spend some time with the people you love. Make them laugh, pass out a whole bunch of hugs and be sure that they all understand that you'd do anything to make them feel good now. Oh, and don't be surprised if the person you love most teases you into doing their bidding -- not that you'll mind, of course. In all, it's going to be a romantic, happy day.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: The morning is about observing and absorbing. Consider other players' actions and words rather than being proactive yourself. By this afternoon, a brilliant new strategy may become apparent.
● Finances: You'll get a lesson in spirituality that changes how you view money. A deep understanding of economics isn't necessary for this particular gestalt. All you really need is time with someone good at preaching the gospel of frugality.
● Love: You have so much to offer -- never doubt that. It's just that you've hit a bumpy patch in the road to true love. The right person is out there. Concentrate more on having a wonderful life and you'll find a wonderful love.
● General: If anyone knows how to enjoy themselves, it's you, whether you're alone or in a crowd -- or both. At the moment, however, you're all set up to put out such positive vibes that you'll be attracting company, and lots of it. You may also end up attracting a person who could very well turn into more than just a friend. Keep an eye out for someone friendly, exotic and very different from anyone you've ever met.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: A certain party may challenge your expertise or even try to show you up with her or his own body of knowledge. Will you take it in good spirits and recover gracefully, or let it turn into a showdown?
● Finances: You're haunted by the idea of plans being hatched behind your back. You can put that paranoia to good use today if you make an attempt to get to the bottom of it. Business plans may or may not have suffered because of hidden agendas, and you must find out one way or another.
● Love: Body language adds a wealth of meaning to a conversation with a potential lover. Pay close attention to the nonverbal cues and subliminal signals they're sending. How they say something is as important as what they say.
● General: One of your coworkers or friends -- both of whom you, of course, think of as members of your extended family -- is probably going to be wandering around in a bit of a fog now. You won't be able to resist asking what's wrong, and since you are who you are, you're probably one of the few people they'll actually confide in. Do what you can, but don't forget about your real family, especially if they're waiting for you.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: The social aspect of work certainly can be enjoyable, but it also has its pitfalls -- especially now. When in doubt, stay out of the interpersonal conflicts and gossip. Claim to be swamped and keep to yourself.
● Finances: You're projecting your own personal fears and desires onto a business idea. You need to step back from it and see it more objectively. Chances are, you won't either succeed brilliantly or fail miserably; you're more likely to fall somewhere in the middle.
● Love: Keep an open mind when it comes to love and you'll see new ways to open closed doors. Good intentions lead to even better things, especially when you put those thoughts into action right away.
● General: Ready to meet yet one more exotic, interesting new friend? Because you're due to run into them at any moment, probably under odd or unusual circumstances. You'll recognize them by the mischievous grin they'll be wearing -- the one that will perfectly match your own. From the second you two make eye contact, you'll feel as if you've known each other forever. Don't be surprised if you end up having a nice long heart-to-heart chat about reincarnation.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your generosity with your expertise and knowledge base is terrific, but be mindful of how you're coming across. That sense of humor of yours can help turn a would-be lecture into a fun conversation.
● Finances: You go after everything you want with gusto. Your enthusiasm is contagious, though, so be careful who you expose to it. You may be unwittingly roping in a major competitor by pointing out the benefits of your newest goal.
● Love: Your sparkling personality is irresistible to you-know-who -- or do you? Someone has a crush, and your zesty high spirits draw them even further into your charming web. Love is a definite possibility.
● General: The best part of the wonderful favor a dear one is preparing to do for you is the fact that they're not doing it for any reason whatsoever. They're interested in only one thing: to make you feel better about something that's been bothering you. The gesture will touch you -- so much so that you'll feel closer to them than you ever have. You'll want to spend some time thinking about the best way to thank them.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your morning may involve some work-related bumps (slow down for 'em, even if you want to speed ahead). By this afternoon, however, some very positive, productive energy is on its way.
● Finances: Come up with some healthy goals, write them down and then go after them. Don't forget to put something emotionally enriching on your list. Meeting someone new is as valuable as snagging a new account or making a sale today.
● Love: It's time to move on when it comes to a past relationship. Yes, you two had a genuine connection, but your lives have taken you in diametrically opposite directions. It's time to accept that and live in the now.
● General: Much as you'd like to cut someone some slack -- for what's going to feel like the umpteenth time -- you're just about done passing out sympathy and understanding in their direction. Just be sure the frustration you're feeling toward them doesn't infiltrate any of your other encounters. You're set up for a lovely day, and an even better evening. Don't let them ruin it. Maybe you should just try to avoid them for a day -- or two.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: If you have a proposal to make, do it this morning, when chances are your ideas will be well received. This afternoon, you're likely to be involved in an old business that you thought you were done with.
● Finances: You're depressed about something in your distant past. There's nothing you can do about it now but move on. An outstanding debt could at least be addressed but this issue is more emotional than financial, although they are intertwined.
● Love: Separate the wheat from the chaff or your dating life could start to look like an episode of a particularly tawdry reality TV show. Keep it simple and you'll find that all the right pieces fall into place.
● General: The simple fact that you're going to allow someone -- whether you know it or not now -- to offer you their congratulations, possibly in a public place ... well, that's a pretty major thing for you. That in itself is a good excuse to take yourself out for a treat or do something to spoil yourself. But let's not forget that you're getting those pats on the back for a reason. Go ahead. Do it up.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: All the factors may seem lined up perfectly, and you've done your homework and double-checked it -- so why are you hesitating? Because you know something's still not quite right. Wait for it.
● Finances: It took a while for your ideas to gel. Then it took even longer for you to implement them. Now you're starting to see the form take shape in reality, and it's a good feeling. The profits will follow shortly.
● Love: Stop gritting your teeth during dates. A sense of humor is essential for finding -- and maintaining -- a relationship. Find a way to lighten up about this love business. Why not take a little break from it all?
● General: Outgoing? Ultra chatty? Who, you? You bet you are. It's what you're most famous for. You're so famous for it that when you're even a little bit down in the dumps, your friends and family don't know how to handle it. They've seen you worried lately, so they'll be delighted to see you as you are now, in fine form, smiling and laughing, like your old self -- and it won't feel too bad from your perspective, either.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: This morning you're all too willing to pitch in and lend a hand, but before you overcommit, consider limitations on your resources that may have a bearing quite soon -- maybe even by later today.
● Finances: When it comes to spending, you're rewriting the definition of conservative. You're beyond frugal. If today is your shopping day, you're pushing yourself to go another day, two days or even a week before you spend another penny.
● Love: Give romance an extra special spin by giving all encounters the personal touch. That means handwritten notes instead of text messages or a home-cooked dinner instead of take-out in cardboard containers.
● General: You've never been especially fond of sharing intimate issues with others, even if you know them well. So if someone who isn't at all close to you tries to get too personal, you won't put up with it. You'll dismiss them, and you probably won't do it delicately, either. The funny thing is, with your gift for sarcasm, they may not realize that you actually just let them have it until they're walking away.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Considering the possible tactics may reveal new opportunities. A random stab in the dark won't find its mark at the moment, so sit down and make a plan -- and insist that people around you do the same.
● Finances: You're starting to see the first faint signs that a plan implemented long ago is finally starting to work. It's not exactly stellar, but good results start small. Even a few pennies are enough profit to energize you.
● Love: Look closely at this person, no matter how enticing he or she seems. Does this pretty package actually have anything on the inside? Not getting what you want actually proves to be very valuable.
● General: Every now and then, the universe steps in, makes an executive decision, and forces you to take a right when you were absolutely sure you'd be taking a left. This is one of those times, and as sensitive as you are, you'll realize it as soon as you open your eyes this morning. So when you end up someplace you weren't supposed to be anywhere near, chatting with someone you feel an immediate affinity towards, you'll get it. You were supposed to meet.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: The morning likely dawns with a sense of possibilities -- and maybe even a great idea in the shower. Your creative energy will wane later in the day, so do some brainstorming and jot down some notes.
● Finances: You're not exactly dog tired, but you could use a rest. It's the right day for it, too. Your earning potential will suffer if you don't take it easy today. Pushing yourself is penny wise and pound foolish.
● Love: Your sense of humor is well-known, but ask yourself this: Is it possible you're using jokes as a defense against feeling anything else? You need to be real in order to find real love. Think about it.
● General: Prepare yourself for a big meeting with the boss. You have something to ask them, most likely about a raise, bonus or promotion you were promised a while back. If you know you've done everything you were asked to do and more -- and when haven't you -- that should give you all the confidence you need to broach the subject. That and maybe just a teeny bit of rehearsing in front of the bathroom mirror.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Avoid a confrontation this morning by keeping your opinions to yourself, at least for the moment. By this afternoon, you can get some backup from an unexpected place -- perhaps even a higher-up.
● Finances: What you want is a calm, easy day but you might not get it. The group you are associated with wants something else and you're forced to go along for the ride. Focus on a place of inner peace.
● Love: Have some dates with real potential gone nowhere? That's the universe's way of telling you it's time to try something new. If you've been going to parties to meet people, ask your friends to set you up instead.