Free Daily Horoscope - February 24 2017
● General: If you feel like your own personal well of creativity has run dry, it's time to go to the source to refill it. What's the source, you ask? Well, plenty of stillness, for starters -- being overstimulated and overtired is a sure-fire way to nip any imaginative enterprises in the bud. So make like a parent and give yourself a time-out -- but one that you'll enjoy. Go for a swim or a long walk alone. Spend an hour or two whistling and making daisy chains. You'll feel renewed afterward.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You're often the first kid on the block with whatever's hottest, but this time you need to be the first kid in the city. Jump on it when you see it -- you'll know exactly what it is when it comes your way.
● Finances: Keep your eyes open. You'll want to pounce on a good opportunity when it presents itself to you. The right moment comes irrespective of the day of the week or your availability. As they say, opportunity only knocks once.
● Love: Make absolutely sure you're treating everyone in your life with the respect they deserve. Using people for your own advantage, even a little bit, puts a serious dent in your overall love karma.
● General: Getting bent out of shape is only useful if you're a pretzel. A certain situation or a certain someone might be using your last nerve as a jump rope, but losing your temper would be counter productive. Why not use your energy to figure out the reason why this irks you so? Pulling it out by the root would be more valuable for you and your peace of mind than just about anything else.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It won't be easy to separate the truth from the manipulation, but it will be worthwhile. Trust is important, but for now, you need to cultivate an attitude of skepticism when dealing with colleagues, and especially rivals.
● Finances: It's a good day to put all thoughts of money aside and just focus on yourself. Make your home a day spa and pamper yourself from head to toe. Not only do you deserve the break, you need it. Consider it a prescription.
● Love: Someone else's point of view on your particular romantic vista can really help you get the lay of the land. Don't be stubborn; ask for their take on it -- and be sure you truly listen to and consider the response.
● General: Making mountains out of molehills can be fun as a hobby, but in the long run, wouldn't you rather build a lovely sandcastle instead? Seriously, why not take that energy you're currently spending on fussing over not very important details and use it a little more constructively? You have an organized mind and top-notch strategizing skills. In the time it takes you to worry over something, you could build an entire fort. So what are you waiting for?
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Use your massive brainpower to take your business to a deeper level of engagement with clients or the community. It's not just a public relations move -- it will help you entrench your interests.
● Finances: It's hard to get a grip on certain relationships. The maid acts like your boss, or the delivery driver expects you to clear the driveway. Don't let yourself slip into this kind of role reversal. Resist. They're just testing the waters.
● Love: You're great flying solo now, but when it comes to stuff involving others -- friends, romantic possibilities, whatever -- things could get a little sticky. Spend time alone or be ready to deal with an issue or two.
● General: Live and let live: that should be your motto right now. Come to think of it, that's actually a pretty good motto to have most of the time. You do have pretty definite ideas about what works and what doesn't, but you're starting to realize that what works beautifully for you might not go so swimmingly for others. So hands off, and bite down on any tendency to meddle, especially if it's not asked for.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You might be surprised that taking care of yourself first can sometimes lead to smoother relations with others. Make a bold move toward selfishness -- or even greed -- and observe the consequences.
● Finances: The last thing you need to deal with today is something extreme. Everything is screaming for your attention, but as critical as it all seems, there's really nothing that can't wait. You can bet your bottom dollar the problems will still be there after you've given yourself a day to hide from them.
● Love: Life's crazy, and love's full of extremes -- the good, the bad, the beautiful, the not-so-pretty. The stars say a time out is in order -- one in which you can take stock and also just tune out.
● General: Are you in the mood for love? If so, don't try to make someone guess what's on your mind -- tell 'em that it's time to turn up the heat and stay in the kitchen, and you'll be well rewarded. If you're not currently partnered, now is the time to let it be known that you're more than interested. Keep your eyes peeled -- a worthy candidate could come along sooner than you think.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your fiery energy inspires others to find a new passion for their work and your business. You're as engaged as possible with the details and people surrounding you in the workplace.
● Finances: You know what you want and won't stop until you get it. That approach to life may work for you in the financial arena but it doesn't make a good impression in your personal life. It's the weekend. Give the attitude a rest.
● Love: Are you really, totally, one-hundred-percent sure you're getting what they're saying? Don't be embarrassed to ask a certain someone to repeat a comment or two, or to ask them what the heck they mean.
● General: You had your eyes wide open when you took on this situation, but now you're afraid that it just might not be worth the effort. After all, what's the point of pouring your heart and soul into something that may never happen in just the way you envisioned? Just before you convince yourself that the battle is lost, however, the other party agrees to a mutually satisfactory compromise. If you agree, you might just end up coming out ahead.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: The urge to leave early will be strong and practically irresistible, but you should buckle down and meet your goals for the day. In the long run, you and your clients will be glad you did.
● Finances: You're at a stage where going over a project with a critical eye is more important than coming up with creative ways to tweak it. Don't treat any part of it as if it's too precious to lose. If it's not bringing in money, it's got to go.
● Love: Updating your online personals or social networking profile may be a pain (and you're already busy), but making it more truly reflect who you are pays off big-time now. Don't forget your sense of humor!
● General: Remember how you ordered that value meal of fun, laughter and romance? Well, the stars have just supersized it -- and thrown in some dessert and a free drink for the heck of it. What do you do when your plate is heaped this full? Why, share the wealth, of course. Call up your friends, family and cohorts and spread the joy. Don't worry about running out -- there's more than enough of this stuff to go around.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Reach out to new people and explore your options in terms of new clientele or new means of promoting your business. Your communication style is dominant now, so it should be simple.
● Finances: A small bill that's past due can have a huge impact on your life. Spend the day going over all of your financial papers and receipts to make sure you're not forgetting something. Watch out for one that seems trivial but is not.
● Love: Argh -- if there's a right side of bed to get up on, you probably won't be able to find it right about now. Best to put your love life out of your mind while you deal with finding your keys.
● General: Is the thrill gone in a relationship that you usually cherish? That can be fixed, especially since you've caught it now. How exactly do you banish the fizzle and bring back the sizzle? Try talking things out, first of all. Is there something going on with one of you that needs to be discussed? If it's just a case of the doldrums, maybe you need a change to your usual hanging out routine. Instead of the usual movie/dinner/chat-fest, why not do something new and exciting?
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Try to take a step back and see where things are headed. Groupthink is your biggest threat right now, and you could very easily get caught up in the rush toward a cliff sparked by a colleague's wild idea.
● Finances: The change in the financial climate works in your favor. A plan you've had in the back of your mind is starting to seem like something you can actually begin acting on. Bring it to the forefront, dust it off and begin finding ways to implement it.
● Love: You're working very well with others now -- if you want to take that in a business sense, have at it, but it's also true romantically speaking. Find a way to engage in a project with someone interesting!
● General: Something about you just brings out the best in people right now -- and that includes yourself, of course. You've been given a truly wonderful window of opportunity to inspire everyone around you, so make sure you maximize it. Get out of the house. Talk to as many people as possible. Embrace and explore whatever crosses your path. Let your spirit expand as much as you can.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You're in a good mood, and it's infectious. You'll leave your clients with feelings of goodwill and a desire to help you spread the good word, so try to get a little face time with them.
● Finances: When something you need pops into mind, your immediate response is to reach for the keys. You don't have to go shopping to meet all of your needs today. Most of it can be taken care of with what you have right at home. Your budget will thank you for the self-reliance.
● Love: You've definitely got a way about you -- one that some would describe as weird, while others would be more apt to go with unique, hilarious, sexy, charming and so forth. Watch for some admirers from the latter category.
● General: If there's one thing you hate, it's waste. Whether you implement a recycling program or take that new intern under your wing, today is all about utilizing resources that aren't being properly cared for. Some might view it as altruism, but to you, these kinds of actions are natural and practical. Don't be surprised if your unselfish motivations result in some pretty immediate appreciation right here and right now.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You are sitting on a lot of good ideas right now, and it's an excellent time to give them form and structure. Then you can begin implementing the best ones as soon as it's practical for your team.
● Finances: It goes without saying you enter into any type of plan with only the rosiest scenario in mind. That doesn't mean you shouldn't have a contingency plan. Count on good results while drafting your Plan B.
● Love: If you've been trying to catch a certain someone's eye, they might suddenly sit up and take notice -- finally. Then again, you're impressing plenty of other people too, so maybe you're on to bigger, better things.
● General: Your good fortune is the best part of your life right now. Put it this way: if you bought a lottery ticket, you'd win the big jackpot -- or you'd fall into the arms of someone totally devastating. That doesn't mean you should look for patches of the sidewalk to fall over, however. Just proceed with your normal plans. Leave the lucky twists up to the cosmos.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: It's up to you to get your people organized, and it's a good time for you to see how best to group like-minded folks into teams to boost efficiency and improve morale at the same time.
● Finances: You're flogging a dead horse, and the dead horse is you. Face it, you're not going to get much out of your day by flailing around in an undisciplined manner, and that's all you can manage right now. When you're this tired, sleep is worth more than gold.
● Love: If it seems like your romantic possibilities are dwindling instead of expanding, don't panic. This energy's only temporary, and your own genuine interest in others will win out in the end.
● General: Some authority figure in your life may think that they know best to the exclusion of all other opinions. Learn to do some mental yoga (although doing some physically is a good idea as well) and bend around what they're saying right now no matter what. It's not a time for direct confrontation. Bide your time and keep your own counsel until the circumstances are more auspicious.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Listen and learn. It's time for you to sit back and pay attention. Subtle signals are bouncing all around you that will help you pick a new course if you read them correctly.
● Finances: It's not easy being a leader. Some days you just want someone else to tell you what to do. It's one of those days. If no one steps up to the plate then at least there will be no money lost through your own inaction.
● Love: How about consulting a romantic mentor? Find someone whose relationship you really admire -- for its equality, communication, respect and fun -- and find out how they did (and continue to do) it.