Free Daily Horoscope - February 22 2017
● General: Your already blunt, impetuous nature will take over now, but you won't hear any complaints from loved ones -- that's for darned sure. You have a knack for saying whatever you absolutely must in such entertaining fashion that no one minds. Not a tad. And now you'll have the element of surprise to help you be even more interesting. As if you ever needed help in that department.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Too much is going on under the surface to comprehend it all at once, so don't bother. Let your emotional processing happen on its own time while you cope with the day-to-day realities that never go away.
● Finances: Being overly sensitive isn't exactly a virtue. You're sending out some feelers but you're doing it so tentatively that no one knows but you. Don't let your silly insecurities hold you back. People would encourage your exploratory attempts if they knew about them.
● Love: If you're sensing something weird between you and a certain someone, don't get mad or try to get even. Figure out what's really happening first -- then figure out how you really feel about it.
● General: You have two options at this point. First, you can hang on to the plastic and the checkbook, even if someone is begging for them -- especially if it's someone who you're sure won't give them back even upon fear of death, or even worse, being exiled from your life permanently. Second, you can resolve to set yourself a limit and stick to it, and trust only yourself to do that. Better stick with option one -- money may not be everything, but it certainly helps.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Try not to let the intensity of the situation interfere with your dealings with important customers. Your feelings are all riled up -- whether that's good or bad depends on your relationship with the workplace in general.
● Finances: You're feeling shell shocked. You can't force yourself to take any financial risks today. There's nothing wrong with playing it safe every once in a while. You may not make the big bucks that way but at least you won't have any further hemorrhaging.
● Love: Some ups and downs are on the way, and while you may prefer the same old, same old in some ways, you've got to admit that this is more interesting. And -- bonus! -- there are more possibilities now.
● General: All that peace, quiet and privacy was nice while it lasted, and you needed it -- but you're on a different page now. You're ready for some excitement, and even though you know you have to get up tomorrow, you really won't care how late you have to stay up to have some excitement. It's a good thing you're well rested, too, because you'll definitely connect with at least one someone who'll help you find what you're after: adrenaline.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's a good time to check in with important customers or clients and try to suss out their feelings about your organization. You are more devoted to service than usual if that's even possible.
● Finances: You're either the smartest money maker on the planet or the loser, depending on how you feel at any given moment. Those kinds of extremes are exhausting you. You're actually somewhere in the middle. Less interesting that way, but safer.
● Love: Healthy is sexy, so put some effort into eating right and getting a little exercise -- and resist burning the candle at both ends. Who knows? You could meet someone interesting in the organics section!
● General: Today's astrological menu calls for a great, big helping of intrigue, mysteries, and secrets of only the most delicious kind. So if you're asked to keep quiet about a certain issue, you'll definitely do it. You're a pro at that sort of thing, after all. Now, no one says you can't enjoy being in the loop. Just try to control your facial expressions. You never were much good at poker.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You will have an extremely hard time making up your mind about the next big thing, but if you divorce your deepest feelings from the process you will soon find that the way is a little clearer.
● Finances: All of your problems aren't tied to money, even if you think they are. Your social life, for instance, wouldn't take off with a bang if you suddenly became rich, and your boss wouldn't respect you anymore if you were given a raise. Some daydreams die hard.
● Love: Apply the same shrewdness you'd use in a work situation to a matter of the heart. If you can put your feelings aside for a moment, you'll have a much clearer perspective -- and the right idea about what to do next.
● General: You wrote the book on loyalty -- and that applies to anyone you care about, whether they're family, friends, or someone you met on the bus who asked for your advice. You may need to exhibit that quality on the spur of the moment today, and you'll rise to the occasion beautifully. Does this mean that you'll get overly involved? Maybe, but isn't that just how you do business? All or nothing, right?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You have to penetrate more deeply beneath the surface to arrive at the core of truth that lies therein. Your insights will be sharp enough to start the job, but you will need to have strong willpower to finish.
● Finances: Your money, it seems, has a passion for travel. Wherever you look for it, it is somewhere else. It would be nice if it were out in the world seeking some adventure, but the truth is more pedestrian. It's time to track it down and get to the bottom of things.
● Love: Sometimes asking too many questions is rude, but when it comes to romance, you really ought to know what you're getting into. Go ahead and use your charming interrogation tactics.
● General: Surprises are en route. Big ones. They'll be coming to you via your career and the people involved in it. This could mean the higher-ups you've been dealing with have been less than honest about your situation, but the chances of that happening are slim, to say the least. What's more likely is that someone in a position of authority has been working a bit of magic for you from behind the scenes. Either way, get ready for a surprise.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Follow your nose and you will soon be sitting on the next big thing. Use your natural curiosity to help you discover new territory (that you won't yet realize the importance of). What you do then is up to you.
● Finances: Life is what you make of it, and that has never been truer for you than now. You can look at your financial responsibilities as burdens or you can look at them as challenges. You have to come up with the cash either way, so you might as well look at things on the bright side.
● Love: Your brain's working away on a matter of the heart, and you may not be particularly inclined to listen to someone else's point of view. Interrupt your processing for just a moment, though, and consider what they're saying.
● General: The phone will probably start ringing bright and early this morning -- and you really shouldn't ignore it. There's someone due to ring you up who has quite the news to share, and maybe even a romantic question to ask. Oh, and if the phone doesn't ring, don't just sit there. Make the call yourself. Who cares if it's you or they who make the first move?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Dig a trench and hole up -- you have to stay where you are to retain profitability and productivity for the short term. You're not in a rut; you're just adding value to what you have.
● Finances: Don't put all of your eggs in one basket, and that goes for your money as well as your emotions. Just because you don't get a good response back from the first pitch doesn't mean it's time to give up on your idea. Straighten your spine and try again.
● Love: How's your fear factor? If you're feeling a little extra self-protective and not entirely willing to put yourself out there, try to determine why this might be. It's not necessarily a bad thing if it's temporary.
● General: If you're in doubt about how to handle a financial situation -- which means it's quite a tough situation, because you're a whiz at this type of thing -- there's really only one thing to do about it: Contact the one person on this planet you trust most implicitly. Even if they're not a financial genius, you can at least be sure they'll find you someone who is.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Interviews and client meetings will go well for you -- any situation in which you can exploit your natural magnetism will work strongly to your advantage. It might be intense, but people will love it.
● Finances: Someone is trying to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge. That's how it feels to your gut, at least, but the words coming out of their mouth are surprisingly persuasive. You already know which you'll ultimately believe.
● Love: The stars are sending some burning-hot energy your way -- so what are you going to do with it? If you're smart (and there's no question about that), you'll check out new romantic options both online and real-time.
● General: It's a little-known fact that you are an expert caretaker. It's not just because you can make anyone laugh at any time -- and laughter, after all, really is the best medicine. You're also quite intuitive, so you know what they need -- oftentimes, before they do. So when a dear one comes to you, obviously worn out, in need of a helping hand, you'll be more than happy to do whatever you can to help.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your aspirations are on the table and you can't bring yourself to deal with day-to-day stuff. With any luck, it will be a slow day for your organization, because it will certainly be a slow day for you.
● Finances: You'll get a windfall but it might not be financial. An unexpected friendship may form, or bad vibes will suddenly mutate into good feelings. Whatever it is, it's like finding your own, personal pot of gold.
● Love: Your dreams have something to say about your love life now. Concentrate on remembering them as you drift off, or try a little self-guided meditation. Your imagination is an extremely powerful thing.
● General: You're a born leader. You always have been and you always will be. So when someone comes to you now, asking that you help take charge of a difficult project that just isn't getting off the ground properly, you'll be more than happy to do it. Just be sure what you're doing isn't interfering with your 'real' job. Paychecks are a wonderful thing, too.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You are feeling a little distant from your peers at work, but not so much that you can't take part in the normal social interactions that define the season. Look on it as adding value.
● Finances: Your ideas would be possible if you lived on another planet. But here on Earth, you have to be more realistic. That's what others would have you believe, anyway. You know better, so go ahead and apply down-to-earth structure and discipline to your out-of-this-world ideas.
● Love: Leave it to you to do a detailed calculation of pros, cons, risks and benefits when it comes to a potentially romantic situation. Yes, your objectivity is impressive, but be sure to let your heart weigh in as well.
● General: Someone interesting -- no, absolutely fascinating -- is right around the corner, just dying to meet you. You, of course, are always game for different folks -- especially the kinds who have brains. So when this new person arrives, you'll probably want to clear your schedule and make sure you have time to spend with them. Do it! Oh, and don't be surprised if this thing goes on well into the coming weekend, too. Enjoy!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You are experiencing a small crisis involving your deepest feelings about your career. It might be as silly as wanting to start a band like you wanted to in high school or something more serious but pay attention.
● Finances: If you believe in yourself, there is no limit to how far you can go today. But if you cower and play it safe, you might as well not even show up. Stick your neck out -- and your money and your emotions -- and this very well could be your lucky day.
● Love: You may currently be more concerned with getting ahead at work than with making progress in your love life. Regardless of your priorities, some intriguing new connections are coming your way soon.
● General: You're going to have to learn the delicate art of multitasking over the next couple of days, but you're as flexible as a sign could possibly be, so that won't be much of a problem. The good news is that all the lovely things you'll be juggling may include arranging to spend time with someone lovely you cross paths with under quite 'coincidental' circumstances. Of course, as you know, there really is no such thing as a coincidence, anyway.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Don't let your peers or customers treat your indecisiveness (which should be temporary) as a license to walk all over you. In fact, it's a good time to hole up and consider all of your options in depth.
● Finances: Don't tell you strategy to anyone. There is a blabbermouth just waiting to tell the world your secrets. The problem is, they are hard to recognize. Keep it all to yourself.
● Love: If you don't stand up for yourself, who will? You shouldn't feel funny about asking for -- and ultimately getting -- what you want. Saying 'no thanks' to a romantic situation that isn't quite right feels empowering.